A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,158
Currently Running With Scissors:
599 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days of Christmas Swap Round 2- SIGNUPS ARE OPEN AS OF 9/12  (Read 16347 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2007 07:50:39 AM »

Also, another idea I had was for the Gallery. I know, I know, we havent even had signups yet and I am already thinking of the gallery?!?!? LOL

But after looking through it and nearly going crazy from having to jump around to see all the wonderful crafted items, I was thinking of having a 12 Days of Christmas Round 2 Gallery and WITHIN that gallery each person makes a posting. And continues to edit that post adding in 1 picture a day.  Kind of like a "reserved for pictures of my goodies" and each participant sticks in pictures of what they received in that one posting, continuing to edit it and adding in 1 picture everyday of the items they received as the days go on. Does that make sense? I only suggest it because it would be nice for everyone to see, for example, my post and be able to scroll down through it and see all of the goodies in the 12 packages one after another,rather than have it jump around. Smiley

For those of you without camera accessability, we would have to work around you...maybe have your partner include your pictures in their thread, but separated somehow. hmm......
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007 08:22:56 AM by kishcrafts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
lady4feet
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2007 08:03:10 AM »

Yay I'm not the only one thinking about christmas already! I loved round one and can't wait for round two to start.

Last week of Sept. would be great for sign ups I think. I like the idea for the gallery too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

danceisthenewmosh
Photographs may not lie, but liars may photograph

Kissing Toby Goodbye

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2007 08:15:13 AM »

I think it depends on how many people sign up, we don't want to take over the gallery page.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Apologies to whoever were upset by my absent.  I was in and out of the hospital from December 2007 until June 2008.
kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2007 08:20:04 AM »

I think it depends on how many people sign up, we don't want to take over the gallery page.

Wink I think you may have misunderstood me...I was thinking of having a 12 Days of Christmas Round 2 Gallery and WITHIN that each person makes a posting. And continues to edit that post adding in 1 picture a day. Does that make sense?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
little green dragonfly

i craft, therefore i am...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2007 08:56:38 AM »

ok flipping thru gallery up to pg 2 of 13 (images only) and OMG def want and will do this Tongue Tongue Tongue

KISH - 2 co-orgs sound good Tongue I'm def up for helping out - just pm me when you need me Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

After 8 years I'm back - however did I stay away so long???
kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2007 09:04:34 AM »

ok flipping thru gallery up to pg 2 of 13 (images only) and OMG def want and will do this Tongue Tongue Tongue

KISH - 2 co-orgs sound good Tongue I'm def up for helping out - just pm me when you need me Cheesy
I had a blast browsing through the gallery!! There were some awesome ideas. One thing to remember, we are NOT allowed to swap MIX CD's!! That is a craftster Swap Rule! I will remind everyone again when the time comes to start swapping, so leave that idea out. BUT you could decorate a CD case or include blank CD's that are decorated!!

Thanks for offering little green dragonfly, I just might take you up on that offer!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GatsbyGirl
Not a Knitter

"As for me, I am a watercolor. I wash off."

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2007 10:07:35 AM »

Yes, yes, yes. I totally want to do this this year.

And I think the idea of each participant having one post in the gallery that they just update each day is a brilliant one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Find me on Twitter | Facebook | Wists
kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2007 10:17:07 AM »

And I think the idea of each participant having one post in the gallery that they just update each day is a brilliant one.

I have been browing through the 61 pages of the first rounds original thread and I think this idea for a gallery was proposed in the first round but everyone decided against it and went with the chaos!! LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gomerriffic
Meet my friend, Mr. Lemmy Lime!

Exsqueeze me?

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2007 02:06:27 PM »

This swap may the reason I go off my "swap diet" Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
danceisthenewmosh
Photographs may not lie, but liars may photograph

Kissing Toby Goodbye

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2007 02:15:47 PM »

Wink I think you may have misunderstood me...I was thinking of having a 12 Days of Christmas Round 2 Gallery and WITHIN that each person makes a posting. And continues to edit that post adding in 1 picture a day. Does that make sense?

Oh, I get it, I thought you meant every person makes their own gallery.  That would have been a bit much.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Apologies to whoever were upset by my absent.  I was in and out of the hospital from December 2007 until June 2008.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Banh Mi Sandwich
How to Make Chicken Biryani
How to Make Chicken Tikka Masala
How to Make Fried Rice
How to Make Mango Chutney
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...