A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,053
Currently Running With Scissors:
650 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pixellated Link old-skool SNES shirt...*FINISHED + now with Action Shots! pg 4*  (Read 5664 times)
Tags for this thread: nintendo , zelda , video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sirensrising
« on: August 19, 2007 06:42:12 PM »

The first thing I have to say is that if my boyfriend is inadvertantly or otherwise happening through my Craftster posts, that he should look away now or I will be very disappointed...

And here's some space...

Okay. When I first started getting really into Craftster, I was rather tentatively Linked (har har, pun will make sense later) to this by the boy, with heavy hints and a "you like crafts, don't you?" (bless him  Grin) and a mention of preferring Link to Mario thrown in there for good measure too. Our anniversary is in just over a week so I've been working on it, hopefully to surprise him. This is what I've come up with:

Now, I'm looking at this critically because it's not for me so:
This is my first time doing anything like this so of course it's nowhere near perfect. There are two small smudges of green at the side (although they're not really noticable or a big deal when it hangs, I think, like it would on a person), my lines are all blotchy and crap, and worst of all, you can see the pencil marks through the fabric paint, and I'm guessing they're there for good. The design has been heat set and put through the wash (I didn't turn it inside out because I needed the grid to wash out, plus it got rid of excess blotchiness, although some of the brown on top is kind of faded slightly or something, but it's not too noticable).

Here's a close-up of the design - and how noticable to lines are close-up (and my crappy paint job  Embarrassed) haha my ego is dying...don't laugh at me, I tried really hard and the reason those lines are so heavy is because I made a mistake first time. They're done with pencil.

So, my question is, and I'd REALLY appreciate some help or responses - what do I do? Do I give it like this, even though it's not perfect? I don't want to give him something craply homemade. I want to give him something enviable and awesome that he can be proud of. Do I make it again? I don't know how I wouldn't get the lines in, the grid is a pain to draw and it's hard to get right (I actually put a few squares in the wrong place but I think I covered pretty well), not to mention it would cost me (the shirt was 7.50, and I'm really broke). Do I try another coat of fabric paint over it? Wash it again?

Please, I'd love some honest opinions - while I don't think this is disastrous for a first attempt, I want to know is it good enough to give to my boyfriend? Would you wear something with all those imperfections? What would you think if you saw someone wearing it?

Thanks for any input, it's really appreciated.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007 04:37:05 PM by sirensrising » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists beyond measure are man's greatest treasure... Wink
Come check out my art and craft blog and say hello! LAST UPDATED: 7th September!
My artwork at Etsy!
hyspirit
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007 07:11:22 PM »

put another coat of paint over it and if that doesn't do it, just give it to him, no matter how screwed up it is, (not saying that it is crappy, I like it very much.) he will appreciate it knowing that you spend your time, making it for him.  So don't worry about perfecting it, the paint smudges aren't noticeable.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He smells good, he really does! He smells like root beer.
emkay

The Sober Irish Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007 07:12:10 PM »

I think it would be a good idea to put another coat or two of the skin color to cover the grid.  Additional coats will also help sharpen any other lines you aren't satisfied with.  I wouldn't do it over again!  Did you use masking tape like in the tutorial?  That stuff never works for me like it's supposed to.
I would suggest using a couple things.  First of all, start with the middle, that way you are less likely to smudge.  Also, they make a marker that is disappearing ink on one end and water-soluble ink that washes out on the other end.  These are inexpensive, can usually be found in the sewing supplies or with the cross-stitch stuff, and would probably be better to make the grid the next time you make one of these shirts.  Here's the one I use: http://www.createforless.com/products/productDetail.asp?ProductID=13107&utm_source=shopDT&utm_medium=cse&zmam=1612697&zmas=1&zmac=18&zmap=23111460
All in all I think it's awesome and I would be proud to wear it, smudges and all!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007 07:20:22 PM by emkay » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Spazzy
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007 07:13:20 PM »

Definetely not a disaster!  I'd try one more coat of paint over the flesh color parts to hide the grid better.  I think it looks pretty good, and the boy will like it.  If he thought he could've done it better than you he'd have made it himself right?  lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://delainie.etsy.com -- Life is too short to be uncomfortable!

the sun is up, the sky is green, wishin my life could be just a dream --Greensky Bluegrass
sirensrising
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007 07:28:53 PM »

Thanks guys...I started painting another layer of the flesh-colour before realising that my problem with it in the first place is that it's practically translucent, and it does nothing to hide the grid. So there are a few blotches that'll be darker and I've possibly ruined it completely now  Lips sealed eep. I'm so stupid.

The other thing I was thinking was maybe if I get some acrylic paint in a matching or similar colour? That should cover pretty well I think, and hopefully last even without any fabric medium.

I did use masking tape, but obviously not well enough Tongue

Thanks for the replies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Come check out my art and craft blog and say hello! LAST UPDATED: 7th September!
My artwork at Etsy!
dirtydarkdiva
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007 11:31:37 PM »

I would try another coat of paint. I see in the link, they suggest acrylics if you don't have fabric paints...I don't know how that would wash or hold up, but I think it would be thicker and provide more coverage than fabric paints...
ps. it's really cute, don't stress too much. Try another coat, it'll be less noticible... Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dirtydarkdiva
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007 11:36:56 PM »

ps....pencil doesn't wash out well, that's why they say use washable marker in the tute..Wink
I myself wouldn't trust anything and would use chalk, or go get one of those disappearing markers like mentioned above!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
graced

Whatever! (Philippians 4:8)

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007 07:15:24 AM »

All these fixes sound like great ideas, but here's what I think you should do after you've tried everything...

Give it to him with a great big smile and without pointing out the "mistakes!"

Your shirt is great--it's handmade, not machine made, and it is supposed to look like YOUR hands made something especially for him. I think it's a wonderful gift!  Until you started describing "errors," I saw only a cute design for a guy with a clever inside joke attached.

Remember, unless he's a really crafty person who specifically plays with fabric paint/cloth a lot, he's probably not going to see your "mistakes." (When I used to play piano for church my worst problem was that when I made a mistake I would pause just the tiniest bit, magnifying the goof  so that it was painfully obvious to EVERYONE, even those who weren't listening in the first place!)

Good luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Words to craft by: Un homme a cheval va jamais voir ca...  "A man on horseback will never notice that."
sirensrising
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007 07:29:54 AM »

Thanks  Smiley

When the blotches of the half-layer of fabric paint dried, it looked terrible, so there really was nothing for it but to try some acrylics (the only acrylic I have is skin-colour, from an old project). It looks so much better now - I took a picture but photobucket is down so I'll upload it later. The only thing is now I think I'll go over the brown and green too - it comes out much more even and the brown and green looks blotchy and faded in comparison, so I'll have to go buy some paints (still cheaper than buying the shirt and starting again!).

My only worry is about it flaking or cracking or any other of that bad stuff - I'm going to heat-set it when it's done so hopefuly that'll help, but if anyone has any tips please fire away!

It's still not going to be perfect but hopefully it'll work out better this way, and then I can give it to him with that huge smile and hopefully we can both be proud  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My artwork at Etsy!
Guin

Hey, there's a lemon behind that rock!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2007 07:49:10 AM »

I wouldn't worry too much - it looked awesome to me (I'm a huge Zelda fan and believe me, we Zelda nuts are completely swayed by crafty depictions of our obsession). He'll feel lucky to have it, and you! Cheesy
anyways, we are all waiting with bated breath for the updated pic. Smiley
guin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sirensrising
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2007 08:13:27 AM »

I wouldn't worry too much - it looked awesome to me (I'm a huge Zelda fan and believe me, we Zelda nuts are completely swayed by crafty depictions of our obsession). He'll feel lucky to have it, and you! Cheesy
anyways, we are all waiting with bated breath for the updated pic. Smiley
guin
Cheesy
Ahh, you lot cheer me up no end  Smiley I love Craftster  Kiss

Here's the updated pictures - the skin tone is a lot pinker (I preferred the other colour myself but overall this is better) but I think it still works?

And close up so you can see the difference:

I think that paint works a lot better (as long as it holds up in the wash!). Thoughts?  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My artwork at Etsy!
Muria
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2007 08:22:04 AM »

I think he'll love it!   I do think it looks better now that the grid isn't noticeable, and the colors look fine.  Smiley   Great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Where did all this fabric come from? I CAN'T have bought THAT much!
ALL the boards craftalong: 11/40
Beginning wister
Will personal swap for coins from 1944
graced

Whatever! (Philippians 4:8)

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2007 11:11:23 AM »

Yay for you! He's going to adore it!  Grin 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Words to craft by: Un homme a cheval va jamais voir ca...  "A man on horseback will never notice that."
hotbettie
I solemly swear I am up to no good.

Slytherin by choice, Griffindor at heart.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2007 11:50:27 AM »

I love the shirt! I was having some problems with fabric paint being translucent, so what I would suggest is to paint all of the flesh section white (which is opaque), let it dry, they paint the skin color on again. the shirt will be extra stiff in those areas, but washing it a few times should fix the problem.

I think no matter how it comes out he will be impressed and love it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RedMenace
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2007 02:07:14 PM »

It looked awesome before, and it looks even awesomer now Wink He'll love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bunny in a Bear
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2007 03:15:21 PM »

First off let me saw awesome shirt.  Second of all you did a really good touch up job that really made the flesh colour look a lot better.  Lastly in order to prevent having to draw grid lines on any other shirts you make I highly suggest using freezer paper.  You can draw and cut out all of your lines in advance and then you just iron it down and it sticks so there is not risk of having your template move on you.  Freezer paper really is a must for any kind of fabric stenciling.

I hope your boyfriend really likes it.  He's lucky to have a girlfriend who is as crafty and thoughtful as you are Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~John~
sirensrising
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2007 06:00:44 PM »

Thanks so much for all the encouraging comments and helpful tips everyone! Your kind words are much appreicated  Smiley I'm going to be getting acrylics in the green and brown I think once I'm finished my current swap, so I'll keep you all updated as it happens  Wink

That's a good idea, Hotbettie! Do you use fabric paint for the white or acrylics? I'm using Deka Permanent paints and they do seem to have a touch of translucency about them regardless of colour, as you can see where the green and brown bleeds instead of covers...I think in future, depending on how this one washes, I'll probably use acrylics, although I don't intend to do much stencilling, heh.

Ah, Bunny in a Bear, the elusive freezer paper...unfortunately I don't think we get it here (I'm in Ireland), although I haven't looked all that hard. The masking tape works pretty well for this project, but you just have to be a bit more careful with laying it down than I was, I think. But I have to say, your Battlestar stencilled shirt is amazing!! Maybe I should look harder for that freezer paper...

I hope he really likes it too...I'm lucky to have a boyfriend as awesome as him so I guess it evens out Grin I love making things for him and giving him little presents (I already have an idea for something else I want to make him after our anniversary, as well as another thing for it) and I like putting thought into things because I'm always thinking about him anyway!

...Haha, sorry, I just wanted to make sure that if he is reading this, he'll really regret it  Wink
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007 06:07:02 PM by sirensrising » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My artwork at Etsy!
Guin

Hey, there's a lemon behind that rock!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2007 06:24:26 PM »

It looks splendid! He can't but flip over it.
guin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hyspirit
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2007 07:10:08 PM »

I think that it looks great! He will absolutely love it, I do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He smells good, he really does! He smells like root beer.
Jellybean313

Menchi says Moo

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2007 07:30:29 PM »

It's awesome, my bf likes it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hotbettie

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2007 08:02:59 PM »

I used fabric paint on two different items for two different Harry Potter swaps. They were both translucent paints onto dark colors.

On the bag I used the white paint method

and on the t-shirt I used the same brand of paint, but it was specifically for dark cloths, which made it opaque. (Just don't let piratetreasure see this, I sent it but she doesn't know that she is getting it yet.)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sirensrising
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2007 08:21:14 PM »

Hotbettie, that is AMAZING! I'm in the Everything HP swap too and now my swap anxiety and worries have pretty much quadrupled Tongue
I can only find one brand of fabric paint here though so unfortunately there's not much choice.

I'm really glad y'all like my tshirt so far! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My artwork at Etsy!
estar23
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2007 08:43:44 PM »

who knew freezer paper was such a hot crafty item? love the Link shirt. i want to make one now too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hotbettie

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2007 10:50:01 PM »

Hotbettie, that is AMAZING! I'm in the Everything HP swap too and now my swap anxiety and worries have pretty much quadrupled Tongue
I can only find one brand of fabric paint here though so unfortunately there's not much choice.

I'm really glad y'all like my tshirt so far! Cheesy

I just looked at the topics that you have started and I don't think you have anything to worry about as far as the swap is concerned. It seems to me that you have the same kind of problem that I used to have, and that is seeing only the flaws. I learned to let it go and that someone who is not crafty probably wouldn't even notice them anyway.(which is the majority where I live)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hotbettie

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2007 10:51:53 PM »

Oh, I found a link on how to make your own freezer paper.

http://www.instructables.com/id/ELK2KQFF0H63NMF/?ALLSTEPS
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Garnet Bear
your brain is the one with a shell on it

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2007 11:20:35 PM »

I made a few shirts like these a couple of years back!  My technique involved cutting out squares of "make your own stamp" stuff.  Then, I drew a cross in the center of where I wanted my design to start, and used those little squares as stamps with plain ol' acrylic paint.  Since I had a stamp for each color, I just happily stamped out my design following a huge version of the sprite I was recreating.
You could easily make a few square stamps like that, and then go right over your existing design with some opaque fabric paint.  The whole touchup would only take about an hour or so from start to finish, and would give it a polished look.  And then you'd have stamps to make more shirts/transfers in the future. Smiley

The sprites I did were from Bubble Bobble (Bob, blue/pink dinosaur) and Super Mario Bros. 1 (blooper, the squid in world 2-1).   My shirts are now two years old at least, and the cheap Delta Ceramcoat paint I used is still there!  I figured it would be good to use for shirts because I've gotten that stupid stuff on clothes accidentally and it NEVER comes out!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007 11:28:06 PM by Garnet Bear » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always up for trades! my ATC gallery

Garnet Bear Crafts on Etsy this-a-way
emisaurus
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2007 12:46:59 AM »

i dont think the paint smudges will be noticeable.
on a tshirt i made for the boyfriend
i used bleach... and had an oops.
so i made it look like it was supposed to happen.
and he wears that shirt to death now.

i think the shirt is totally adorable as well.
in a manly sorta way Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2007 05:34:27 AM »

Uh oh.  Better keep your boyfriend off the site all together till you give it to him.  You're on the front page!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Where did all this fabric come from? I CAN'T have bought THAT much!
ALL the boards craftalong: 11/40
Beginning wister
Will personal swap for coins from 1944
Elcoeda

The poets let a generation down...

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2007 05:40:46 AM »

I love it, I want it, now I have to make it... ^_^

Thanks
THIS ROCKS   Logged
monica_thompson
It's Momica! Mother to everyone--whether they like it or not!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2007 05:55:12 AM »

That's awesome!  Good save with the flesh tone paint...you rock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Grant me the strength, endurance, and focus to see it through.
sirensrising
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2007 06:21:54 AM »

Uh oh.  Better keep your boyfriend off the site all together till you give it to him.  You're on the front page!  Smiley
I know! I was like, "omg!" (in abbreviated form too, because I just woke up haha). But he shouldn't be on Craftster anyway, eep...I hope he doesn't see, but I don't want to specifically say not to go on in case he guesses just from that. On the other hand, it's always cool being on the front page  Grin

That's a good idea, Garnet Bear! Your shirts sound awesome. How did you set your acrylic paint, if at all? That's what I'm mostly worried about now.

If anyone wants I can post the original image or the grid I made? I couldn't do it in GIMP so I just added lines in Paint Tongue I put a few squares in the wrong place but I don't even think you'd notice...if anyone does try it themselves, I have to stress the importance of the grid...my design was 14x15 but I couldn't remember which side was which, so I drew the most PERFECT 15x15 grid (if only my maths teacher could see me now....)...of course it was only supposed to be 14 squares along the top and my design would have been weirdly off-centre, so I totally screwed up  Undecided I just measured new lines halfway in the boxes, but I thought I had totally ruined it and that's why my lines were so dark in places, too. At least it worked out in the end though! (I could have washed it to get the lines out but seriously...otherwise-perfect grid Tongue)

Thanks Hotbettie, I hope my partner likes what I'm making  Smiley I won't be sending out until Friday, so I have extra-heebie-jeebies, haha.

Longest comment ever, sorry! But thank you very much, everyone  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My artwork at Etsy!
MinorPunk56
Jailbait Rock n' Roll

Crafting is in my blood! Just not in my geneology.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2007 08:55:41 AM »

Very nice...will we be seeing some action shots anytime soon?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

(To The Tune of "The Llama Song")Here's a needle, there's a needle, and some yarn between the needles, cast on, knit, purl, always knitting, knitty, knitty, purl.

Proud new owner of a Baby Lock 400!  Any advice for the newbie? PM
sirensrising
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2007 09:20:31 AM »

Very nice...will we be seeing some action shots anytime soon?
I hope so! I still have to finish it, but our anniversary is this day next week so there should be action shots after that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My artwork at Etsy!
Garnet Bear

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2007 02:51:22 PM »

I didn't set the paint with anything.  A couple years later and it seems to be doing alright still!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sirensrising
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2007 05:02:26 AM »

Okay, the finished shirt! It was our anniversary yesterday but we didn't do presents then (he was unable to pick my present up from the post office, I am so curious!) but he's coming over today (my last day of summer) so I'm going to give it to him then, and hopefully action shots will follow in the near future.

This has been heat-set (or so I hope) and through the wash, design-side facing out, so hopefully it's good to go. It might crack over time, although at least the fabric paint is under it so maybe it won't even be too bad. Anyway, I used acrylics, that came out darker than they were supposed to, and are really heavy so it's possible he'll be protected from nuclear attack (always a plus). Let me know what you think? Smiley Do you think the colours are okay? I know they're not perfect but as long as it's recognisable than I think it's good enough.

(the brown looks really red because of my bedspread - lies, I tell you!)

Here's a close up of the paint:

I'm so much happier with this than the fabric paint, it just looks so much cleaner and better.

Sorry about the abundance of pictures throughout this project (and more to follow too!) but don't worry, I'm using Photobucket Wink Anyway, I better run off and shower and get his presents together! I hope he likes it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My artwork at Etsy!
Babyangel
Photographer, mommy, late night crafter

I made the BEST OF 2007 with my love letter box!

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2007 06:32:32 AM »

How awesome! I love Zelda!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sirensrising
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2007 04:34:03 PM »

Thanks, BabyAngel!

I did give it to him earlier and he loved it Smiley He liked everything I gave him but he really liked the shirt, I'm so happy! Cheesy It looks really good on him too, if I do say so myself.

So, without further ado - the action shots!

(He doesn't look all that impressed but I asure you he was Wink)

And us together:

So, it's all done and finished! He said he had no idea it was coming and that he can't wait to wear it. I'm so happy that he's happy and it was definitely worth all the paint and worries and time (I went through so many Russell Brand podcasts making this shirt) and everything, I'm really glad it all turned out so well and that he loves it so much, hurrah! If you have any comments I'm sure the boy and I would love to hear them  Wink

Thanks for looking!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My artwork at Etsy!
Mishymishy
but you can call me Liz.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2007 05:17:36 PM »

So awesome!!! and not to sound all boyfriend-stealing or anything but he looks great in it!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not a woman, I'm a force of nature.

Trying to crochet a star blanket but can't start it? Check out my tutorial for help!
Garnet Bear

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2007 05:26:39 PM »

It turned out awesome!  I'm glad that you liked working with the acrylics.  They'll age really cool, I've been very happy with how mine have stood up over their lifespan.

Good call on Zelda for the boy, they seem to be easily amused with video game stuff, and that's great for us, because 8-bit pixel art is easy to whip out quickly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

smushisweetbaboo

Anything worth keeping I inevitably give away...

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2007 08:19:10 AM »

All these fixes sound like great ideas, but here's what I think you should do after you've tried everything...

Give it to him with a great big smile and without pointing out the "mistakes!"

Your shirt is great--it's handmade, not machine made, and it is supposed to look like YOUR hands made something especially for him. I think it's a wonderful gift!  Until you started describing "errors," I saw only a cute design for a guy with a clever inside joke attached.

Remember, unless he's a really crafty person who specifically plays with fabric paint/cloth a lot, he's probably not going to see your "mistakes." (When I used to play piano for church my worst problem was that when I made a mistake I would pause just the tiniest bit, magnifying the goof  so that it was painfully obvious to EVERYONE, even those who weren't listening in the first place!)

Good luck!

I definitely agree...the whole point of him hinting you towards this was, I assume, because he wanted something he was into handmade by YOU. I know that my husband would be absolutely wriggly with joy if I proudly gave him something that I made myself, as I stated, "Look! It's my first try!!! Aren't you proud?" The pencil marks will probably just look like pixelation shadows to most people who aren't familiar with crafting anyway!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Rick Warren on the Purpose of Christmas as a Gift
Salty Like Blood Book Trailer
Author Nathaniel Fick Talks About Being in a War
Duma Key Book Trailer by Stephen King
Mistaken Identity Book Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...