A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,614
Currently Running With Scissors:
575 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: It's raining totes! (5 pics)  (Read 1108 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftyhandbags
« on: August 14, 2007 01:20:38 PM »

I've been cranking out the totes before school starts tomorrow!!!  I finished the two for my boys, and two more for another set of brothers.  I still have one more order to fill before the weekend, but that requires a trip to JoAnn's (oh bummer  Wink ).

Two totes fully loaded with supplies for school!  I just realized that the camo is on sideways-oh well.

The inside pocket is holding hand sanitizer- I know what it looks like, but I'm not sending my 3rd grade son to school with KY.

Shrek and Spidie!

And the inside... no KY here either!

And just because I love Shrek...

I need more Shrek Fabric, but someone gave me that fabric so I don't know where it came from.  JoAnn's didn't have any.  Does anyone know where I can find it in the Orlando area?  I'd rather not order it, but I will if I have to.

Thanks for checking it out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"When you mix red and blue, you get purple; when you mix blue and yellow, you get green; when you mix all the colors, you get a rainbow!" - wisdom from a five year old

I have an etsy!!!  http://craftybagsetc.etsy.com
bethy_boo
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007 02:07:41 PM »

Its raining totes hallelujah! lol! Sorry the title of your post made me think of that song lol! anyways cool totes and it's really too bad about the trip to JoAnn's (lol jk)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, every day, something no one else is thinking. Do, every day, something no one else would be silly enough to do. It is bad for the mind to be always part of unanimity.
  - Christopher Morley

wists
craftyhandbags
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007 02:14:38 PM »

I almost added the hallelujah part, but I couldn't remember how to spell it!  Yeah, I'm just gonna have to drag myself down to JoAnn's on the way to the grocery store tonight!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"When you mix red and blue, you get purple; when you mix blue and yellow, you get green; when you mix all the colors, you get a rainbow!" - wisdom from a five year old

ravens tail
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007 02:31:16 PM »

Every kid should be lucky to have a mom like you! And one w/ a sense of humor too! Cheesy Great tote bags
THIS ROCKS   Logged
happyfrog
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007 02:42:45 PM »

cool totes!

i think i've seen similar fabric at hobby lobby.  haven't been there in a while, though.

if you have one, i'm sure you could call and ask them so you don't have to haul all the kids in with you . . .

bettyann
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.answeredprayers.aboutmybaby.com
mommy to three amazing children on earth!  Smiley
Cyndall
I can resist everything except temptation

I can resist everything except temptation

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007 04:20:49 PM »

Ive seen that fabric over at Walmart before, but I'm in California.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ehmalee
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007 06:11:47 PM »

Yeah. I live in the Kissimmee Area and that fabric (or something similar is at Wal-Mart)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Teresa_T
Without Cats I'm Nothing

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2007 07:56:29 PM »

You have been busy. They look great. And the name Seth caught my eye as that would have been my name had I been a boy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftyhandbags
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2007 08:27:12 PM »

Thanks so much for all the compliments!

Yeah. I live in the Kissimmee Area and that fabric (or something similar is at Wal-Mart)
Ive seen that fabric over at Walmart before, but I'm in California.
I just checked the Super Walmart next to me (I didn't make JoAnn's in time), and they didn't have it.  I'll have to call around, but you know how helpful they can be.
There is a quilting shop on my way home from dropping the two oldest off at school, maybe they have something in there.

cool totes!

i think i've seen similar fabric at hobby lobby.  haven't been there in a while, though.

if you have one, i'm sure you could call and ask them so you don't have to haul all the kids in with you . . .

bettyann
Yeah, I'm all about calling ahead-  with the one I sit for, I have 3 that are 3 years old and under during the day- not a quick trip anywhere!  I don't think there's a hobby lobby around me.  I've heard of them, but never seen one before. 

You have been busy. They look great. And the name Seth caught my eye as that would have been my name had I been a boy.
Thanks!  Seth is a sweetheart.  I've known his mom since we were little and him and his brother since they were babies.  It's a good, artistic name and it fits him.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
What Are Bragg or Tamari
What Is Bok Choy
How to Cook Rice in a Pot
Learn Which Thai Chili to Use
How to Prepare Pappadams
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...