A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,654
Currently Running With Scissors:
655 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Board Game Swap Gallery  (Read 6535 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MnkyMama
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2007 12:59:09 PM »

wow everyone got some really cool stuff!  Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
caffeine_fiend
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2007 07:34:26 PM »

Yay it says my partner [gracemusante] has recieved! I hope she likes everything.
I only have pictures of one item so hopefully she can post.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crystalthepirate
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2007 08:04:31 AM »

they didn't play tricks on me today! it was there along with the rest of my mail. sweetttttt. i got an awesome package! here's all my goodies. yay. sorry if the pictures aren't too great. took them with my phone since my camera is being fixed since the zoom stopped working. hmp.

a record clock, of candyland. Cheesy

hi ho cherry oh necklace.

notepad and address book.

candyland box.

postcards!!

andddd last but not least, a dress!

what an amazingggggg package. i had never gotten clothes before in a swap so that was quite exciting.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007 09:57:54 AM by crystalthepirate » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ShaynaYasha
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2007 12:02:38 PM »

Wow...great stuff you got there, Crystal.. I heard from DropDeadSuzie, who is, unfortunately, a little under the weather, so I will post some picks of what I sent her.  I didn't take pics of the Candyland magnets & my pics of the jewelry box are not the best, so hopefully when she is up & running again, she can add some more....  Here we go:

A Ouija board notebook made from a, well, Ouija board.

The inside.  I used the whatcha-ma-call-it (oracle?) as a pencil holder, backed with boardgame fabric, lined the book with Scrabble paper & recycled a 3-ring binder for the "guts.  *quick note : when using a Dremil to drill off the excess metal in the hinges & screws...WEAR SLEEVES!!! ouch*

Reversable Game fabric tote bag

Closeup of fabric

A "Brought back to life" jewelry box that I basically had to reconstruct from scratch.  The wood & I had different views on the end result.... but she with the power tools wins.....

The top of the box is decoupaged with Monopoly paper, Micro Beadz & 10 coats of Polycoat.... I don't know what those shadows are though...  Tongue  Just shadows.

Inside lined with Politically Correct Faux-Fur

and a Candyland necklace I made using Polymer clay and some cool rubbery beads on the bottom (which are not really visible)

I hope she likes and enjoys everything I made for her.  This swap was a blast.  I'm up for Round 2.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

""Mother is the name of God on the lips and hearts of all children."- Eric Draven"
crystalthepirate
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2007 12:13:36 PM »

AMAZING. love that necklace, and notebook!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DropDeadSuzie

I've got blood in my mouth from biting my tongue.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2007 01:00:22 PM »

aww.. shaynayasha you just barely beat me to it! I just plugged in my camera to upload my pics and i noticed you posted some!

Here a few more Smiley

the adorable OLD-School candyland magnets.. these are my favorite style of characters and i searched evvvverywhere to find a game this old, and it looks like my partner was more successful Smiley They are already on my fridge Smiley

The awesome monopoly box, fully lined in faux fur. What is the process of what you did on the top called? Its soo neat, i want to learn how to do it! Its huge and cant decide what is worthy enough to be stored in it Smiley

This binder is INSANE! I cant even imagine how long it took, every edge is trimmed off, and every detail is perfect even down to the little screws in the hinges. ammmmmazing!

And another pictures of the great bag, which all my purse junk has now been transferred into. Its nice and big, which is great because i like to carry around a lot of stuff in my purses.

Shaynayasha, you did an amazzzzing job, i love absolutely everything! Thanks so much  Grin  Grin  Grin

I received my other package from Frozenboogereatr literally as i was typing this out so i need to go open it!

I updated the sent/received info on the first page and everything should be correct! Our last pair of packages are both in transit so that means everyone rocks and this was a perfect flakeless swap Smiley

Im going to go do some feedback updating right now too!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

DropDeadSuzie

I've got blood in my mouth from biting my tongue.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2007 01:02:50 PM »

ohhh.. and did you all notice what craftsters new craft challenge is!?

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=192070.0

TOTAL BOARD GAME REVAMP

looks like we may have inspired it...  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crystalthepirate
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2007 01:21:26 PM »

old school candyland is the best.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

casslyra
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2007 01:35:47 PM »

that ouija board notebook is awseome!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MnkyMama
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2007 01:49:09 PM »

it is awesome.....but freaks me out....lol...those things give me the creeps.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Auditions and Casting for a Film
Post Production: Editing, Music and Visual Effects
How to Make Zombie Makeup
Director Mike Newell on How to Work With Actors
EXPOzed #33 - HD Expo 2008 - MACCAM Lighting
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...