A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,684
Currently Running With Scissors:
645 Guests and 35 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Prototype of Wearable Wallet now with DOWNLOADABLE PATTERN on page 5  (Read 16738 times)
Tags for this thread: pdf_attachment , pattern  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

teddybear423
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2009 04:33:54 PM »

queenofdiy I have a copy of your pattern saved and can send it to you.  I thought I had saved it, but couldn't find it before now (had to reboot my computer and had saved it to a CD).  I would love to see your notes if you would like to share, just to make sure I put this together the right way. Also just wanted to say you create some really awesome items. Cheesy  Keep up the great work. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
queenofdiy
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2009 09:22:19 PM »

queenofdiy I have a copy of your pattern saved and can send it to you.  I thought I had saved it, but couldn't find it before now (had to reboot my computer and had saved it to a CD).  I would love to see your notes if you would like to share, just to make sure I put this together the right way. Also just wanted to say you create some really awesome items. Cheesy  Keep up the great work. Smiley

Hi teddybear423!!  If you could email it to me that would be fabulous.  My husband scanned in the pattern but it's a bit wonky.  Thank you so much for taking the time to respond.  Much appreciated.  I will add whatever notes I kept with this pattern.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dayzi

Proud momma of 2 Boston Terriers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2009 04:22:52 PM »

I've been looking for a small 'purse' to hold just money, cards and my cellphone for an annual girls weekend trip my family does and this would be prefect. I'm not a big fan of leaving my stuff at the table to dance when we go out and carrying a full size purse just gets in the way. Can't wait to see the pattern  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

teddybear423
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2009 07:16:40 PM »

queenofdiy, I sent the pattern pdf file to you via email listed at your website.  Sorry it took so long to send it, too much work, and then going to daughter's basketball games at night.  Let me know if it didn't work, and I will resend.  Thanks, teddybear423 (Bonnie)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
queenofdiy
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2009 12:58:26 AM »

Thanks teddybear.  I'll try and get it up on the web (together with my notes) this weekend!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
teddybear423
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2009 02:50:04 PM »

queenofdiy,

You're welcome. Glad I could be of assistance.  :)I look forward to seeing your notes on this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
queenofdiy
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2009 01:26:26 PM »

Thanks to teddybear423 who must be super organized, kept a backup.  It's now up on my server available for download:

http://home.exetel.com.au/wootton/userfiles/Wallet.pdf

I'm just about to run out the door, so I'll post my notes when I get home.

Thanks to Craftster's new feature, a PDF of the pattern is attached!!!
ENJOY!!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011 10:46:28 PM by queenofdiy » THIS ROCKS   Logged
crystalnair
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2009 11:55:33 PM »

queenofdiy----Thank you so much Smiley......will try and work out the wallet with the pattern pieces....though i'm pretty slow when it comes to doing things like this..... your notes will sure help me out of my misery though.... Wink...

teddybear423---- Ton of thanks to you too for being a champ and jumping to our rescue......  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged
beeshebags
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2009 04:57:56 AM »

How great is this?  Once again Queenofdiy, you never cease to amaze me with your brilliance....you truly are one of the craftiest people (in the nicest possible way that is) I know.  Thank you so much, and I look forward to you posting your notes soon.

Hugs
Naomi
Adelaide, Sth Australia

P.S. Thanks also to Teddybear423 for having the pattern to email back to Q.O.D for her to share with us.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rachelradish
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2010 02:51:52 PM »

queenofdiy, this is ingenious. i have been having the trouble with my current handbag and would appreciate a change. could you please send me the pattern? i tried the link at http://home.exetel.com.au/wootton/userfiles/Wallet.pdf but it says it wasn't found.

i would really appreciate it. keep up the inspiring work!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
A Cheap, Easy Modeling Light For Your Speedlight
Using the SB600 Sync Port
How to Find Low Cost Flashes
Using a Shooting Tethered Rig
Finding an Affordable Softbox
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...