I've been sewing up nothing, but dresses this past month.
I've been sewing up quite a few of these Asian style dresses. I really like them. Cross-front bodice, flared hem, obi-style sash.
3. Asian style baby gown with the cross-front bodice and elastic at the hem.
4. T-shirt dress with layered sleeves, lace on the bodice with 2 heart buttons, made with a tree orchard fabric.
5. Dress with shirring at the neck, sleeves, and on the polka dot fabric insert at the waist. It also has a large ruffle at the hem.
6. Another baby gown, this time with the lap shoulders.
7. Same style as the gown, but for a kid. Lap shoulders, flared hem, and polka dot sash.
8. Another shirred dress with large ruffle at the hem. It has shirring at the neck, sleeves, and waist and also a extra long sash.
9. I made this awhile ago, but forgot to share it. It has shirring on the bodice and on the wide shoulder straps with 2 rows of ruffles on the hem. Another extra long sash and some stripey leggings.
10. With this one I made a skirt from some jeans, that I cut the legs off of then attached a tiered skirt with a white underlayer. I appliqued the fabric I used for the skirt onto the tank top. I also made a red with white dot sash.
11. This is two dresses worn together. The overdress has gathering at the center bodice with 3 buttons. There are ruffle straps and a ruffle at the hem. And I tied a turquoise ribbon at the waist.
12. And here is the white underdress. The fabric is so pretty, it has pink embroidery all over it. I made a shirred dress with 3 tiers of ruffles.
13. A cross-front dress made out of corduroy with a ruffle on the bodice. There is a shirred undershirt made from a stripey fabric. There are also green dot pants underneath.
14. This is one of my favorites. Sweet '50s style housedress. Button front, puff sleeves, gathered attached skirt.
15. Another one of my favorites, but LaRue never really liked this one. She isn't into denim....Shirred shirt, with a gathered shirt and elastic waist.
16. Dress with a curved neckline bodice, straps that cross in the back and button in the front. I attached the other fabric at the bodice and shirred the waist and added a ruffle at the hem.