A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,112
Currently Running With Scissors:
692 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Elann's pinwheel sweater  (Read 28968 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

knittinfiasco
A child of God

YHWH is my Daddy!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #270 on: December 11, 2007 09:27:51 AM »

Looks great, yelley! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wickedgoodknitta
Would like to be a wicked betta knitta!

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 08, 2008 11:06:05 AM »

This is my first knit along. When you finish something in a knit along, do you post it here or in finished objects? I figured here since we are the people who have been watching this sweater. I actually finished this in November, but I realized today when I wore it that I never posted the photos. I can't find the photo with me wearing it, but here is the finished object blocking. As you can see in the first photo, my cat enjoyed using it as a rug. (I couldn't get him off no matter how I tried, and I didn't have the heart to lock him in the basement for an extended period.) I'm generally happy with the way it turned out, but it is too long and bulky to wear under most jackets. Hope you like it. It's on to the Cable Luxe knit along. I LOVE that sweater. It will be a real challenge for me, and I hope I can do it justice.

Finally,  sincere thanks to all who answered my questions so well during this project.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Go Red Sox!
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #272 on: January 08, 2008 11:18:54 AM »

It matches your cat beautifully Wink
Really nice looking, I think you've got one of the most pleasant color schemes I've seen on craftster for this project. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
babyfatchance
Brattiness Extraordinaire

Sugar never tasted so good!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: January 08, 2008 12:47:35 PM »

Cheesy  WOW!  That looks amazing!  You did a teriffic job!  I love the border, it looks really great.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is having a scratch for every itch.
WIPs

The WIPs Phenomenon

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 08, 2008 01:51:04 PM »

Wow, that's gorgeous! Love the color scheme and the border looks really nice too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 Themes ATC: 1/100 Grin
apixiegrl
« Reply #275 on: January 10, 2008 02:02:23 PM »

beautiful.. !!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kelliz
« Reply #276 on: January 31, 2008 05:05:51 PM »

Hello all!  I'm making sweater out of Noro Silk Garden and a little bit of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran.  I would love to put a pic on here but I learned a valuable lesson about dig. camera's.  If you put it within the reach of a 3 year old and happen to put it on top of the 3 year olds books...he might not move it to pull out some books and the camera might go fllying.  So, it's a goner and I need a new one. 

Anyway, I'm on the garter stitch part.  I have about 10 more LOOOONNNNNG rounds to go.  Then onto the sleeves.  I don't have a clue if it'll fit, I just hoping! 

I love everyone's!  This KAL has really helped me out.  I hope some people are still knitting this.

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: April 09, 2008 12:57:08 PM »

Boy, you can barely tell I've made progress, but I've gotten almost one more full stripe done Cheesy It takes me half an hour to get one round done now! This is more of a knit for smaller people, though I still hope I'll finish 'cause it's wonderfully cozy Wink

The bigger the target person, the slower the knit, eh? Cheesy (mostly 'cause I didn't want to use a chunky yarn ofc!)

The weird blue line one third out on the second most outer stripe is the safety line from the last pic, so you can almost see how much more I've done hehe... very slow... -_-
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
Dulcinea
If you haven't grown up by the time you're 30, you don't have to!

faciō, ergo sum

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #278 on: April 09, 2008 07:47:52 PM »

Boy, you can barely tell I've made progress, but I've gotten almost one more full stripe done Cheesy It takes me half an hour to get one round done now! This is more of a knit for smaller people, though I still hope I'll finish 'cause it's wonderfully cozy Wink 

i'm a smaller people, and the sweater is pretty oversized on me.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
soozeq
« Reply #279 on: April 09, 2008 08:49:56 PM »

It shouldn't be, unless you measured between your shoulders too wide.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sue
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Most Fashionable Raincoat
Style Tricks To Slimming Arms
The Must-Have Colors For Your Summer Wardrobe
Age-Appropriate Style Tips
Style Tips For Large Behinds
Latest Blog Articles
Eggs? Eggzactly!
Meatless Monday: Kale Yeah!
@Home This Weekend: Lamp Transformation

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...