*Note, this is my first time organizing a swap, so feedback is appreciated!*
Swap name: Sakura to sakuranbo Swap! [Cherry blossoms & Cherries]
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: madpimp
Sign-up date range: August 7th to August 19th
Date to send item by: September 18th
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
All ages allowed
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YESSwap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YESDetails of swap:
Sakura are cool. Cherries are cool. Let us band together and worship the cherry tree together! Whether you like to admire cherry blossoms on a cool spring night, or you love stuffing your face with juicy sweetness, this swap is for you!
Swap minimum: One large, one medium and one small... Or, as always, whatever you and your partner work out amongst each other.
Here are some cool cherry or cherry blossom related crafts to look at:Sakura
Crocheted Sakura ClutchFelt Sakura CoastersKnitted Sakura ScarfSewn Sakura Zippered PouchesFelt Sakura PinCherry Clutch
CherryCherry EarringsCherry ApronCherry Coin PurseIf you want to participate, information to send to madpimp with Sakura to skuranbo as the subject title:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Sakura to sakuranbo
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Cherry blossoms, Cherries, or both?
What are your favorite colors?
Colors that you don't like?
What can you craft?
Styles/themes that you like [Asian/Japanese, hello kitty, punk]?
What type of crafted item would you like to receive [sewn, knitted]?
What kind of things would you like to receive [plushie, clothing, stitch markers]?
What types of things would you not like to receive?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO MADPIMP VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.