A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 296,629
Currently Running With Scissors:
561 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Swap Round 3  (Read 6548 times)
Tags for this thread: buffy_the_vampire_slayer , tv  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bethiej78

pool on the roof must have a leak

View Profile WWW
« on: August 06, 2007 01:00:16 PM »

Hey!  We have 2 senders already, so figured I'd get our gallery up and running!  Can't wait to see the goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
thefloridagurl
Crafting keeps me sane.

Rockabilly with a Vintage twist

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007 01:04:24 PM »

Well, since I seem to be the first to receive, I might as well be the first to post *huzzah*!!!

Beware - lots of pictures ahead!!!

plucky1_08 has been an awesome swap partner and let me know how things were going at any point of the swap. I couldnt have asked for a better swap partner! This is the whole package:

Awesome, right? Here comes more details.

Marble magnets!!! I love those, and I also love the Magic Box tin it came in!

Buffy and Angel coaster set! I love both shows, and it is just perfect that I receive coasters like that cause I always forget to put coasters on the table. Not anymore!

Cross earrings in my favourite colour! *woot*

A journal transformed into the Sunnydale High Yearbook! plycky1_08 - how did you know about my obsession with journals?! I carry one with me at all times, and now it will be this one!

I adore Anya and her brutal honesty, so I got A BUNNY PURSE!!! Along with this one:

Isnt that cute?

As you see, I have been a very lucky girl to receive an awesome package like this one!!! Thank you so much, plucky1_08! I just hope you like my package half as much as I loved yours!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

xx_bumblebee_xx
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007 06:48:19 AM »

That stuff is awesome!! My fav is the journal and earrings. Great job Cheesy I can't wait to receive and see what everyone else got!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bethiej78

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007 06:17:07 PM »

plucky what a great job you did!!  you have set the bar high for everyone's packages!!  i especially love the idea of a 'magic box' tin for the magnets - very cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
fenifer
i have freckles

there is no awesome without me.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007 07:06:46 AM »

its all so awesome!! way to go on a good swap!! i cant wait to get my stuff! sooonn!! so sooonn!! i cant wait for ali_maira to get all her goodies too!! yay swapping!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i am finally on ravelry!-----http://www.ravelry.com/people/fenifer
plucky1_08

Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007 04:33:33 PM »

Ok so I actually received my wonderful package from thefloridagurl earlier this week but have had internet problems until now, so I can finally show off all my goodies. 

Everything....

Notecards with 4 different scenes from Once More With Feeling...I will never send these to anyone cause I don't want to part with them. lol

Bookmarks from my two fave eps.   Becoming and Chosen.  She somehow managed to get my fave quotes and scenes from those two shows on the marks.  Also in this pic are the small tags that she attached to each item with a message on the back about that item.

These are so cool.  Pillowcases which were painted with the Buffy logo and Mutant enemy logos.  I still have to go find pillows or foam to stuff them with.  She even sent instructions so that I can learn how to make similar items.   

And finally, Mr. Pointy, yes hand carved.  This is the funniest and coolest.  I have no idea what I'm going to do with it but I love it, I can't wait till someone comes over and looks at me like I'm crazy.  lol

Thank you so much for the great items.  I love it all so much.  I'm already thinking a second round of this swap would be great.  lol 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

fenifer
i have freckles

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007 06:00:45 PM »

HEY!!!!  I got my package today!!! I stayed at work late this evening because of other things, and along comes the mailman carrying my box!!!! I knew there was another reason I stayed late!!! I got sooo many cool things!!!
here is the whole deal

here is my witch pez

here is the pocket watchers guide ( already has stuff in it!!!)

here are some gummy worms...ewwww gross!! (not really)!

here is a beautiful vase that she made and the flowers represent spike (the black one) and buffy (thre red one)

here is the xander harris lunch box, with a little suprise inside!

and here is a skeleton necklace!!

everything was awesome!!! THANKS SO MUCH ALI_MAREA!!! I hope you get all your stuff soon, I can't wait to see what everyone else gets!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thefloridagurl
Crafting keeps me sane.

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007 06:25:39 PM »

plucky1_08 - you are very welcome, I am sooo glad that you liked everything I sent! Oh, and regarding Mr. Pointy - since the wood I used was from my sisters backyard, ask me how I explained to her what I needed it for *lol*...

fenifer - great items!!! Looks like you have been a very lucky girl, too!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kcfirecracker
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007 12:57:26 AM »

Whoa. These packages look Rad. Notecards, Journals & Xander lunchboxes, oh my!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Are you taking orders, or are you taking over?" -The Clash
allyinthevalley
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2007 09:40:01 AM »

If you do another of these swaps, I'll be joining!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bethiej78

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2007 11:46:28 AM »

those pillowcases are awesome!!!

and the pez witch is adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fenifer
i have freckles

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2007 12:05:53 PM »

I hope ali_marea got her package. we don't have internet at the new apartment yet, so i haven't been able to check this until now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ali_marea
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2007 11:49:01 AM »

Hey, fenifer!  I'm so glad everything arrived ok! I was so afraid that bottle was going to break!

Hope you liked the watcher's guide. *grin*  It's the first time I ever made a book before.   Grin

I wanted to put more stuff in the Xander lunchbox, but I ran out of time.  Sad

I haven't gotten my box yet, but it's possible the mail person left a note in the mailbox and I missed it.  I'll double check tonight! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fenifer
i have freckles

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2007 12:44:59 PM »

yeah, everything was great! i have a little shrine on my bookcase w/ everything. the reason why i was worried, the dc number said it was delivered on the 17th. thats the only reason i was kind of worried about it. hopefully you get it soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bethiej78

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2007 06:01:39 AM »

hey guys!! i know there are at least 3 people out there who have received but haven't posted pics yet! 

plus me, who will post pics as soon as my boyfriend gives my camera back!  but prepare to be jealous!  i got an apron - with a pocket for a stake!!!  just in case i have to interupt my cooking with slayage!

but anyway - if you have received, please post your swag!  it is part of the swapping process and i am sure your partners are eagerly awaiting their props!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thefloridagurl
Crafting keeps me sane.

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2007 04:26:25 AM »

So, woop-dee-doo - who else has received???

PICTUUUUURESSSSSSSS SS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

plucky1_08

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2007 10:02:53 AM »

So, woop-dee-doo - who else has received???

PICTUUUUURESSSSSSSS SS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I complelty agree...why isn't anyone posting.  I had so much fun with this swap, I so want to know what everyone else got.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fenifer
i have freckles

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2007 10:45:45 AM »

yeah, i'm gettin kind of sad... i guess everyone's busy busy bees!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bethiej78

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2007 07:56:42 AM »

Ok, I hate to be that girl, but I have already asked nicely, so now I must ask like an organizer and be a little bit of a disciplinarian.  Part of the original swap sign up post is that you are required to post pictures, or to have your partner post for you ONLY IF you don't have a digital camera.  I am now going to call people out by name, instead of saying "several of you" because if you don't post pics, or tell me WHY you aren't posting pics, I will have to put "didn't post pics" in your swap feedback.  Because it's really not nice to have your partner do lots of hard work, and then for no one to get to see it.  So please post pics to the following people:

- kcfirecracker
- scotskipper402
- luv43t
- psmommy (i know you just got your package today, so less of a reprimand to you, more of just a reminder)

in the spirit of being fair to everyone (including myself) i will try to have my pics up during this weekend.  my boyfriend has given my camera back, but i don't have internet at my house right now, and am not allowed to hook my camera (or any USB) up at work.  i will try to go to my parents house to do it though, because it has been a week, and want to show everyone skotskipper's lovely goods.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007 07:57:30 AM by bethiej78 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

psmommy
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2007 06:33:37 PM »

Okay! I'm here to post my pics!  Sorry, I've been a bit preoccupied this week. My car got hit by a rock going 70mph down the highway! My windshield now has a nice long crack going up and down on it!!  ($250 repair!  Tongue)

Anyways, receiving my package really did cheer me up, so, here is what I got:

Everything together! There is one necklace to go with each box.  They match the characters.  Very cute!

Close up of the boxes.

Close up of the necklaces.  (Thanks scanner!  Wink)

Thank you gala_apples!!  I really hope your package gets there soon.  I was thinking it would be there this week yet.   Undecided

THIS ROCKS   Logged
xx_bumblebee_xx
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2007 03:57:53 PM »

OOO! Pretty necklaces. I love, love, the one that is in front of the Xander box!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bethiej78

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2007 12:06:34 PM »

very pretty crosses!  thanks for posting, psmommy!  sorry about your windshield!   Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kcfirecracker
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2007 12:34:47 PM »

Hey, Hey!   Yes I have received, but Craftster picture hosting has been down for a couple days, ( prior to that I have no good excuse), the pictures have been taken.  I'm ready....I'm waiting. But here's a description of what I received from  our faithful swap organizer bethiej78:

First I got a vampire be prepared-ness kit with a stake, a cross, a  holy water  garlic blub, and amulet. then she made me a braclet that says "SLAYER" on it with pretty blue and silver beads that will glow when solar powered. There was a couple witchy stamps with it but, the end all be all was my Buffy Memory game. YUPPERs. You can play it picture of person to quote of said person or like, ya' know regular memory. Beth, I have to say that was pretty awesome stroke of genius coming up with that. Now I have to wait till my other Buffy friend comes over and we're gonna play like ...um season 6? anyway I loved my package and will post pic's SOON.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ch-ch-cherrybomb
lovely as a split lip

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2007 02:17:14 PM »

wow...there are some awesome goodies in here!  great work, you guys...
and i love the pillowcases, plucky1_08...the paint came out so even...it looks like a silkscreen or high quality iron-on Smiley
is there anyway you or your swap partner would be willing to share the tutorial for them? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thefloridagurl
Crafting keeps me sane.

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2007 02:47:17 PM »

*cough cough* Did I read tutorial for the pillowcases? Well, here we go.

The key is the paint itself, it comes as a pen and is designed for fabric and also to be ironed on. I am in Germany, so honestly, I have no idea if you get anything like this in the States. They are called "Marabu Fun & Fancy Tex" (Marabu is the company that sells them).

You just need some special foil (also from Marabu) on which you will paint. Paint the image mirrored, because after it has dried, you will flip over the foil and then just iron over the foil. After it has cooled, you peel of the foil, and voil. Yes, it is that simple.

The End.

*edited for spelling errors*
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007 02:51:30 PM by thefloridagurl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ch-ch-cherrybomb
lovely as a split lip

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2007 03:25:34 PM »

that does sound pretty simple Smiley
thanks for sharing...i'll have to look for them on my next visit to the fabric/craft store...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bethiej78

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2007 08:23:02 PM »

thanks, kc!  glad you liked everything.  can't wait to see pics (since i stupidly did not take any before sending!)

finally got the internet back up and running in my apartment, but no good camera still.  here are three pics i managed to wrangle of my great package from scotskipper!

group shot:  anya t-shirt with anti-bunny graphics, rubber stake, apron, scooby doo playing cards, earrings, glow in the dark bracelet, and a black heart (which for some reason makes me think of spike)

me in the apron (with the stake pocket!!)  ignore my crazy face.

these cool tribal looking earrings.  this reminds me of the zombie episode with joyce and the mask, when giles is all like - "look at my mask.  isn't it pretty?  it raises the dead!"  and he makes a crazy face too.

ok, i am mad tired and this probably makes no sense, but thanks scotskipper for a great package and a lovely swap!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007 08:23:37 PM by bethiej78 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

xx_bumblebee_xx
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2007 11:54:41 AM »

I've recieved! I love all the items I recieved! Cori (luv43t) did a great job on catering to my wishes and likes. I have pictures, although they will embarrass her. She feels like she did a horrible job, but she's wrong, and she's felt so bad she is redoing some of the items to send to me. I feel bad, but the items are so wonderful, not too bad. On to pictures :

The hot pink  school accessories are very pretty (and just at the right time to, I start next Tuesday), and the candles are actually in my school colors, LOL. I liked the gel pen and the notepads too, my favorite colors! She was so good to me.

That book, The Vampire Watcher's Handbook is SOOOO cool! The front even has a shiny mirror so that you can double check to make sure your reflection is there, and thus still living. I'll definitely be reading this soon. It's got pictures, and all this vampire lore and sidenotes as if it was actually a hunter's book! And it immediately went on to my new all buffy-angel devoted bookcase. Can you find it?

And now, for the part that Cori feels shame for (though I don't know why!), my watcher's guide journal/book. I asked for something to write in to make my own episode guide and look what I got. Cori is unhappy with it however, and said that until my new one arrives that I can use it as kindling in a fire, to wrap fish in, or use as coloring pages. That made for a good, well-needed laugh!

On some of the pages there are did you know's and trivia tidbits, Some of the trivia things I actually did not know, and I tend to think I'm a buffy trivia fanatic!!  Cheesy

Thanks so much for the great swap Cori, you were an awesome partner (even if you don't think so!) Wink

P.S: Cori is going to take pictures of what I sent her soon. I forgot in the excitement of sending to take pictures. Whoops  Undecided

Edit: Oops I almost forgot, she sent me a DAVID BOREANAZ SLIDESHOW! It was full of hotness and was played to one of my favorite songs, "Leave the Pieces" by the Wreckers.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007 12:07:37 PM by xx_bumblebee_xx » THIS ROCKS   Logged
fenifer
i have freckles

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2007 12:33:52 PM »

all that stuff is awesome bumblebee!! i think she did a great job!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2007 03:53:50 PM »

i got my package from psmommy today. i was in the middle of taking pictures when my camera died. it's the first time it's done that, it's a new camera. so now i have to read the instruction manual and figure out what the heck to do before i post. hopefully it's a quick fix. Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
gala_apples
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2007 08:01:36 PM »

first things first, gorgeous bracelet to protect myself from evil vampires: (not spike, i'd let him bite me any day. well, besides early season seven).

and now, "oh hello there, gentle viewers. you've caught me catching up on an old favourite. it's wonderful to get lost in a story, isn't it?"

once upon a time there was a fantastic boy named Xander Harris.

he was best friends with another fantastic boy named Jesse.

they were best friends forever and ever.

and then Jesse died.

everyone was sad. except my parents, who laughed at me when i told them this story, demonstrating with the BEAUTIFUL DOLLS PSMOMMY MADE ME. Xander was very lonely for male company, and pined for Jesse, whose death was somehow ALL ANGEL'S FAULT.
the end
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
bethiej78

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2007 05:30:37 AM »

those dolls are awesome!!  great job, psmommy!  and cute bracelet.

gala_apples you are so funny!  doesn't jesse die in like the first or second episode??  funny that you love him despite his short time on the show!  but to each their own in the universe of buffy love, that's what i say!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psmommy
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2007 06:02:58 PM »

LOL!  Gala_apples you are too funny!!   Cheesy

I'm sooo happy your guys arrived there safetly and that you like them.  I was a little nervous sending them out.  I just couldn't seem to get their faces to come out as cute as they looked in my head. Undecided   Alas, One only has so much time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gala_apples
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2007 08:50:51 PM »

jesse dies in the second episode, but the small section of fandom i'm in loves to extrapolate based on the first two episodes.

psmommy, how could you possibly have been nervous? THEY'RE THE MOST SPECTACULAR THINGS I'VE EVER GOTTEN IN A SWAP. seriously, my love for you is SO STRONG right now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bethiej78

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2007 05:02:23 AM »

HEY GUYS - this is my last warning.  It's been a week since my last post.  Later tonight I am busting out the organizer stick and adding, "DIDN'T POST PICS" to the following people's feedback:

- kcfirecracker
- scotskipper402
- luv43t

unless you either 1) post pics or 2) pm ME with a GOOD reason for not posting pics (not just post here and say, oh i'll do it) before tonight, and tell me EXACTLY when you will post pics (by which date if you don't post pics, I'll still put, "didn't post pics" in your feedback).

sorry, but it was a requirement of the swap, and it's just not nice to your partners.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007 05:03:33 AM by bethiej78 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

luv43t
Glitter is the herpes of arts and crafts.....

just me

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2007 01:18:35 AM »

these  are  the  coasters  that  are too great  for  any  drink  to sit on. my  Xander bag..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm butt monkeys need love too you  know. Grin
the group shop  minus the  3  videos . and  a  beautiful  fan.

the  list  included
6 coasters
1 xander bag
a sunnydale map that  i  bend getting  it  to  work Angry
 a journal
 a door hanger with says   if the apocalypse comes, beep  me other wise leave  me  alone. lol of  course  it  probably   be  it  the  apcalypse  come  you  will  find  me  with my   head  between  my  legs kissing  my   booty   good-bye lol
Trading  cards (I  didn't even  know  they had  these  Shocked
And  the  buffy  guide that   bumblebee had  to  had  a  heck  of  a time  putting  together. she's  the greatest

sorry  it  took  so  long  ot  get  it  up.  okay   got  to  get  back  to  work  before  the  boss  comes  in all huffy  and  puffy ....again  lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/luv43t
Glitter is the herpes of arts and crafts.....
xx_bumblebee_xx
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2007 04:34:44 AM »

Thanks for posting the pictures luv43t! Sorry I forgot about that part of the swap process before sending. I'm glad you liked everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fenifer
i have freckles

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2007 05:46:42 AM »

that stuff all looks so awesome!! i love the zander butt monkey bag!! too funny! i know that ali_marea finally got her box the other day, so she will post pics asap! i hope to see more!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bethiej78

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2007 07:51:11 AM »

thanks for posting luv43t.  looks like you did a great job bumblebee.  love the coasters!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ali_marea
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2007 03:52:00 PM »

Yay!  The post office might suck, but fenifer rocks!   Grin  Cool

I got this lovely knitting book covered with the Vampyr book cover!  Once More With Feeling soundtrack, my very favorite Spike quote embroidered and framed, and a great Buffy-style bag to carry my Mr Pointy and all slayer related items.  Grin

Thank you fenifer! I had a blast swapping with you!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
fenifer
i have freckles

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2007 04:50:26 PM »

yay! i'm so glad that you finally got everything! there was 1 extra thing in there, it was a magnet.. did you get that as well, it was a  magnet with all the drawings giles did in hush, about the gentlemen. and don't you just love the blood on the frame, that was my man's idea!! i had such a good time working on all of that!! thanks for being such a great swap partner!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fenifer
i have freckles

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2007 07:21:47 PM »

i think this is exciting, I am going to a deal tonight at midnight called "Buffy Sings" apparently its a buffy sing-a-long, musical kind of thing. i'm really excited! its here in atlanta tonight, and it goes thru all the other cities! if it comes near any of you's- you should go!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

plucky1_08

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2007 08:06:58 PM »

i think this is exciting, I am going to a deal tonight at midnight called "Buffy Sings" apparently its a buffy sing-a-long, musical kind of thing. i'm really excited! its here in atlanta tonight, and it goes thru all the other cities! if it comes near any of you's- you should go!!!

Yeah it's the Once More With Feeling show, I can't believe they've turned Buffy into the next Rocky Horror.  Grin  It's coming to St Louis in Oct and I'm hoping I get to go.  Have fun and let us know how it was.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fenifer
i have freckles

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2007 11:03:37 PM »

once more with feeling buffy sing a long was awesome!!! we got kazoos and some bubbles, and we bought some buttons and a poster, it was so much fun. we went to the midnight showing of it, so,not as many people were there as they were for the 10'o clock showing,but  they were way more drunk, so it was a fun time!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bbeaded
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2007 11:22:48 PM »

what a cool swap!! i love buffy! sad it is not still around!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Latest blog - www.oddsnblobs.blog spot.com

MY NEW ETSY STORE!! - www.oddsnblobs.etsy .com
kcfirecracker
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2007 02:02:53 AM »

Finally!they said.

SO some guy came into my store and asked us to get BONES I told him to watch ANGEL insted. Brain snyapses {sic} led me to check the photohosting. And it's working again!  Sorry guys - I'm tardy what can I say. Sorry for all the photos too. Here's What I got from  Our lady of the organizing swap kind.

First I got a vampire be prepared-ness kit with a stake, a cross, a  holy water  garlic blub, and amulet. then she made me a braclet that says "SLAYER" on it with pretty blue and silver beads that will glow when solar powered. There was a couple witchy stamps with it but, the end all be all was my Buffy Memory game. YUPPERs. You can play it picture of person to quote of said person or like, ya' know regular memory. Beth, I have to say that was pretty awesome stroke of genius coming up with that. Now I have to wait till my other Buffy friend comes over and we're gonna play like ...um season 6? anyway I loved my package and will post pic's SOON.

And the Memory game

here's what I made for skotskipper402.
A patch to let everyone know she's a high stakes poker player & matching headband.
X-mas ornament of a charred "Welcome to Sunnydale" sign
see it says "built by buffy" I thought it was clever.

It's a purse.
With Giles.
In a sombrero.

everybody's stuff turned out super !
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Knit Homemade Socks with a Loom Part 21/30
How to Knit Homemade Socks with a Loom Part 22/30
How to Knit Homemade Socks with a Loom Part 19/30
How to Knit Homemade Socks with a Loom Part 15/30
How to Knit Homemade Socks with a Loom Part 16/30
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...