Swap name: Pimp My Craftster Name R2 (with a twist)
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: mini
Sign-up date range: August 5 - 20, 2007
Date to send item by: September 10, 2007 Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
All ages allowed? Yes.
Under 16 (well everyone really! ), be sure you get permission & assistance where required, ie transport, financial, etc. to meet your deadlines.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YESDetails of swap:
Are you obsessed with a particular theme so much so that you made it your Craftster name?
This is your chance to do a little stalking, and personalize and craft items for your partner based on their Craftster user name! This swap is about crafting the theme/meaning of your partners Craftster name & not the name itself. So, instead of putting "Mini" on a sweatshirt, you will knit me a mini sweater (or send me a Mini Cooper!), instead of putting "Octipii" on some stationary, you will draw some octopuses & put them on the stationary...
umm.... I should say, does that make sense? ...
We will be crafting one large, one medium and one small item. Or two medium and two small items. Other combinations discuss with your partners. Additional Rules:
You MUST get a DC Number in the US. Outside of the us you MUST send me your receipt (photo or scan).
Please acknowledge when you receive your package by sending a pm to both me and your partner AND by posting in the Swap Gallery (will post link to thread once swap is underway). Failure to communicate will be noted in your swap feedback.
I will be giving feedback comments in the following way:
- great swapper: for those who follow all the rules
- good/poor communication: where applicable
- sent late/early: where applicable
- no dc number: failed to comply with the rule about using a delivery confirmation number for packages within your own country
- didn't post pictures: failed to post pictures of what they received without an adequate explanation to their partner
If you don't have access to a digital camera, let your partner know early on so they can be sure to take a picture before they send. It's so sad to craft something and not have a record of it.
If, for whatever reason, you are going to have to send late (or worse, not send at all - we all understand that life can get in the way of crafting.), please let me and your partner know ASAP. Avoid negative feedback by keeping in good communication and avoid having your partner send to you when you do not intend to finish the swap!!
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:Questionnaire to answer:
Name of swap: Pimp your Craftster Username
Your full real name:
Complete mailing address:
Are you willing to ship outside your own country?
Tell us about your user name. (yes, even if its obvious! )
Is there a Story behind your Username? What is it?
What crafts do you do?
What crafts do you especially admire?
Is there any particular item(s) you would hope to receive?
Is there any item(s) you would not like to receive?
Are you allergic or sensitive to anything (ie cat hair, smoke)?
Do you have pets or do you smoke?
Do you have a problem with crafts made from animal products (please specify which, if so)?
Any symbolism or colors that should be avoided?
Any other info you would like to share:
Your web address for stalkers(if any):
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Feedback GivenPARTICIPANTS LIST Rojaporcelana CraftyMcCrafterson Fishie
cupcakeaccessories firefairy octipii