A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,738
Currently Running With Scissors:
504 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have (Crafts/Supplies) Swap - August  (Read 6894 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

calluna
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

wandering...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2007 10:34:03 PM »

This is my 3rd claim for the month, with none outstanding.
I claim Miss Violaceous for the magazines/catalogs and the victoria's secret box.
Please view my list on page *3* for pictures.

My List, for what its worth:
- pick 2 from the following for one claim -
1.    Two safety-pin bracelets. The smaller one is with purple sequins and clear beads, the larger one is with irridescent reddish plastic beads and brown glass beads.

2.   Four needlework pattern booklets/pamphlets from the early 1980s. The last one has lots of designs and pages, but the other 3 contain only the patterns shown on the covers

3.  An approx. 6x6" needlepoint on Aida cloth that says in dainty letters, "F*** your gender". (The actual piece has it spelled out, and I'm not posting a photo for obvious reasons.)

--------------------------------------------------------------

- Pick one from this list -
4.   Recycled blank journals I make from salvaged office paper and magazines images - 4 journals per claim. I have made more of these than I know what to do with, and have lots of designs. I don't have a good picture of them right now, but they're a Japanese glued binding I don't see very often. Will attempt to send ones that match your taste/interest.

5.   Enough paper ephemera to make your head spin! I can stuff a manila envelope with surprises or you can tell me the kind of items or eras you're looking for.

6.   Bob Marley book, by Margaret E Ward (ISBN #0681418664). 80 pages. Good condition, has TONS of color and b&w images, it could be kept for its original booky purpose or torn into for reuse of the images.

7.    50+ sheets of pale pink mulberry/kozo paper, approx. 8.5 x 11"

8.    Ink stick for Chinese/Japanese calligraphy.

9.   Leather handbag (Thai? SE Asian?), in need of repair/recon. The handles (included) tore off when I was carrying books in the bag. Its kinda beat up and musty, but its an easy project for a craftster with the knowhow. Sorry about the poor picture quality, I only have access to a scanner right now.

10.    Approx 1 sq yard of Strawberry Shortcake fabric, from an old but clean bedsheet.

11.  Link from Legend of Zelda, in needlepoint. Image is approx 2x3" with a little more aida fabric bordering it.

Thanks for looking and helping me de-stash!

Heather
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This crafter is out of service most of the rest of 2015 due to a wild schedule, swapping once in a while when I can't fight the feeling anymore ("I've forgotten what I started fighting fooooor...").
Personal swaps: I have lots of home-grown rosemary and white sage available, plus altered journals.
Caecilia42
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2007 09:54:49 AM »

I would like to claim shiitake for the zippered pouch with cherries.  This is my first claim.  Here's what I'm offering for one claim each:

McCall's Book of Cross Stitch

Merry Christmas in Cross Stitch

Sealed Thomas Kinkade Embellished Cross Stitch Kit

Interweave Knits Winter 2006

or 10 corks from below assortment:

« Last Edit: August 27, 2007 10:00:47 AM by Caecilia42 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2007 11:23:56 AM »

I am jloveg I have been approved and  would  like to claim on
 Caecilia42  for  the Thomas Kincaid cross stitch. This is my first claim in August.

I have to  offer:

pick  any 2 yards!! Mix and  match or 2 of one kind.

This is for a dark yellow velvety  stuff. The  white is  only there to show the deepness of the yellow.

This is a  light  lavender color in life..velvety also

This is  black velvet feeling  stuff

And  have  chocolate  colored  also. This photo does not show true color. Its a brown velvet.

This  is a  blue  stretchy textured velvety  type..  maybe  used  for a dance costume???
Has a floral texture/imprint

This is a deep pink rhinestone material that  has a velvet feeling.again dance costume comes to mind.

This is an eggshell colored velvety feeling material.

There is only one yard available of  this material. Textured.

Or 3 pack unused  small vases.

Pink T shirt material

Blue jersey knit type

Pale green fleece type

No idea what this is  but its a deep blue color that is a bit slick on  the  back and  slightly velvet feeling on the front. It was given to me I dont know for sure what it is exactly

Light blue fine fleece

Light jersey  would make a great hoody I think.  Color is pretty  close to real.

Misc  upholstery pieces. Some small some not .

Or for USA residents  only
I can fill a flat rate box  with misc material. supprise box.     

« Last Edit: August 27, 2007 12:01:21 PM by jloveg » THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2007 03:41:51 PM »

ok will go  thru and  add more  tonight  so  maybe to get  some  takers.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
calluna
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

wandering...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2007 04:43:38 PM »

I don't want to be a swap-hog, but since no one else has said anything...
This is my 4th claim for August, with one outstanding. I claim jloveg for the lavender velvety and chocolate velvety fabric.

My List ( A Couple things added from last posting) :
Please view my list on page *3* for pictures.

- pick 2 from the following for one claim -1. Three safety-pin bracelets. Smaller one is with purple sequins and clear beads, larger one is with irridescent reddish plastic beads and brown glass beads, and another large with rainbow (R-O-Y-G-B-P) beads.

2.    Four needlework pattern booklets/pamphlets from the early 1980s. The last one has lots of designs and pages, but the other 3 contain only the patterns shown on the covers

3.  An approx. 6x6" needlepoint on Aida cloth that says in dainty letters, "F*** your gender". (The actual piece has it spelled out, and I'm not posting a photo for obvious reasons.)

4.   Ink stick for Chinese/Japanese calligraphy.

5. Unopened pack of Cotton Linter for papermaking. A full lb. of the stuff, from Paper Anew.
--------------------------------------------------------------
- Pick one from this list for one claim-
6.  Recycled blank journals I make from salvaged office paper and magazines images - 4 journals per claim. I have made more of these than I know what to do with, and have lots of designs. I don't have a good picture of them right now, but they're a Japanese glued binding I don't see very often. Will attempt to send ones that match your taste/interest.

7.   Enough paper ephemera to make your head spin! I can stuff a manila envelope with surprises or you can tell me the kind of items or eras you're looking for. I'm almost out of kitschy goodness, however, from a previous claim.

8.    Bob Marley book, by Margaret E Ward (ISBN #0681418664). 80 pages. Good condition, has TONS of color and b&w images, it could be kept for its original booky purpose or torn into for reuse of the images.

9.  50+ sheets of pale pink mulberry/kozo paper, approx. 8.5 x 11"

10.  Leather handbag (Thai? SE Asian?), in need of repair/recon. The handles (included) tore off when I was carrying books in the bag. Its kinda beat up and musty, but its an easy project for a craftster with the knowhow. Sorry about the poor picture quality, I only have access to a scanner right now.

11.  Approx 1 sq yard of Strawberry Shortcake fabric, from an old but clean bedsheet.

12.   Link from Legend of Zelda, in needlepoint. Image is approx 2x3" with a little more aida fabric bordering it.

13. cardstock Muppet Show table centerpiece, circa 1980, 12.5" tall. Made by Hallmark. Appears to be complete and undamaged. It's multidimensional and so fricking cool! Oh, for a picture!

Thanks for looking and helping me de-stash!

Heather 
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007 04:55:32 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

This crafter is out of service most of the rest of 2015 due to a wild schedule, swapping once in a while when I can't fight the feeling anymore ("I've forgotten what I started fighting fooooor...").
Personal swaps: I have lots of home-grown rosemary and white sage available, plus altered journals.
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2007 07:16:59 PM »

well got  my list ready to  update and  did not  need to!  thank  oyu.. woot  will be ready for  next  time tho.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2007 10:36:31 AM »

I am jloveg I have been approved and  would  like to make  2nd claim on
Calluna  for  # needlework booklets and #4 ink stick. 
I have to  offer:

pick  any 2 yards!! Mix and  match or 2 of one kind.

This is for a dark yellow velvety  stuff. The  white is  only there to show the deepness of the yellow.

And  have  chocolate  colored  also. This photo does not show true color. Its a brown velvet.    ONE YARD LEFT

This  is a  blue  stretchy textured velvety  type..  maybe  used  for a dance costume???

This is a deep pink rhinestone material that  has a velvet feeling.again dance costume comes to mind.

Pink T shirt material

Blue jersey knit type

Pale green fleece type

No idea what this is  but its a deep blue color that is a bit slick on  the  back and  slightly velvet feeling on the front. It was given to me I dont know for sure what it is exactly

Light blue fine fleece

Light jersey  would make a great hoody I think.  Color is pretty  close to real.

Or
100% cotton

Bag of  buttons  its larger  than the quart sized bag but  smaller than a gallon size.

Bag of whimsies (leaning toward jewelry stuffs)

Bag of other stuffs  army men, dinos, guns, misc stuff and a little pony kit

Jersey knit neck bands  29 total  misc colors  like  for t shirts. All precut.

Or jersey knit materials
List of amounts available  after the photo.  All of  this are in a tube  shape would easily be  made into tank tops or tube tops.

Sizes are  in inches unless other wise stated
Colors
Rust 36 X 14 (thats 36 X28 if you cut it on one side)
Orange 2yrd X 14
Ecru 36 X 14
Grey 36X14
White 2yrds X 11
Brown 36 X 14
Black 36 X 12
Orange 2yrds X 13
Light grey  36 X 12
Yellow 36 X 11
Cream 36 X 12

This bag with wooden handles  has 3 changeable outer bags I think they are also reversible.  I do know  the  liner bag is in need of a good  cleaning. I received it  as it is and not  sure  really how to clean it  without ruining the  handles. 

One  yard of this available its a stretchy cottony type  like  for  kids  jamies  maybe

Teas set.  White has Disney name on it the purple me and the kids  made of poly clay.

2 spools nymo thread one white one smoke grey

THIS ROCKS   Logged

jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2007 06:52:02 PM »

OK  I will sweeten the pot.....  pick any 2 of  what evers from my list. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aimee_ant123
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2007 08:46:07 PM »

i would like to claim the bag of whimsies, and the bag of other stuff from jloveg.  this is my 3rd claim this month.

heres my list:

claim any TWO of the following

1 yard of heart print fabric

12 Ikea boxes- each box fit perfectly inside a larger box... the smallest box fits in the palm of your hand

marble assortment- some marbles are round and some are flat

Blue moon charms

assortment of flannel quilt squares (4 inch)

an assortment of 9 seven inch zippers- may not be the exact same colors as in the picture

two denim zipper pouches for decorating

hemp choker- 14 inch

hemp bracelet #1-  8 inch

hemp bracelet #2-  7 inch

button charm bracelet

claim FOUR of the following-  or you can combine a 1/2 claim with two 1/4 claims if you'd like

six giant plastic google eyes

mirror squares- there are 21- 1 inch squares and 13- 1/2 inch squares

eight wine corks

small felt purses- not actual purses they were made to decorate a bulletin board now i just dont want to throw them away, plus you get the felt scraps too

a scrap of lime green fabric

1 skein of caron bliss

luck charms

glass pear charms

glass corn charms

stars and stripes glass beads

all the costume earrings have posts

costume earrings #1

costume earrings #2

costume earrings #3

costume earrings #4

costume earrings #5

costume earrings #6

costume earrings #7

costume earrings #8

flower shaped box- great for decoupage

stretchy bead bracelet #1

stretchy bead bracelet #2

stretchy bead bracelet #3

stretchy bead bracelet #4

stretchy bead bracelet #5

yarn skein #1

yarn skein #2

yarn skein #3

THIS ROCKS   Logged
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2007 08:59:27 PM »

I am jloveg I have been approved and  would  like to make 3rd claim this month on aimee_ant123  for  the heart material and  some corn charms. THANKS

I have to  offer:

pick any 2 items.

And  have  chocolate  colored  also. This photo does not show true color. Its a brown velvet.    ONE YARD LEFT

Pink T shirt material

Blue jersey knit type

Pale green fleece type

Light blue fine fleece

Or
100% cotton

Bag of  buttons  its larger  than the quart sized bag but  smaller than a gallon size.

Jersey knit neck bands  29 total  misc colors  like  for t shirts. All precut.

Or jersey knit materials
List of amounts available  after the photo.  All of  this are in a tube  shape would easily be  made into tank tops or tube tops.

Sizes are  in inches unless other wise stated
Colors
Rust 36 X 14 (thats 36 X28 if you cut it on one side)
Orange 2yrd X 14
Ecru 36 X 14
Grey 36X14
White 2yrds X 11
Brown 36 X 14
Black 36 X 12
Orange 2yrds X 13
Light grey  36 X 12
Yellow 36 X 11
Cream 36 X 12

This bag with wooden handles  has 3 changeable outer bags I think they are also reversible.  I do know  the  liner bag is in need of a good  cleaning. I received it  as it is and not  sure  really how to clean it  without ruining the  handles. 

One  yard of this available its a stretchy cottony type  like  for  kids  jamies  maybe

Teas set.  White has Disney name on it the purple me and the kids  made of poly clay.

2 spools nymo thread one white one smoke grey

« Last Edit: August 29, 2007 09:10:27 PM by jloveg » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Douglas Kennedy on Places That Inspired His Novels
Douglas Kennedy on His Writing Themes
Olympic Medalist Amanda Beard on Her Memoir
Learn How to Draw Neil Flambé
Amanda Beard on How Swimming Saved Her from Depression
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Bird Feeder
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
I See London; I See France!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...