A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,546
Currently Running With Scissors:
515 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have (Crafts/Supplies) Swap - August  (Read 5555 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mrs.benjimadden
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2007 04:06:34 PM »

I'm mrs.benjimadden claiming aimee_ant123 for the blue print fabric and the pink with green polka dots fabric.  1st claim this month

Claim Anything and Everything you want for 1 claim
(that means 1 item can be a claim or 7 items or 3 items or how many ever you want)

THINGS IN PICTURES TOGETHER CAN BE CLAIMED SEPRATELY

Bag #1 lined with the light blue fabric.  3.5 inches wide, 8 inches long, 7 inches tall

Bag #2 black and white vinyl, lined with white satiny fabric.  8.5 inches by 6.5 inches.  velcro closure.  black 4 strand cord handle

Shirt. size medium

Slap Bracelet. fits various sized wrists

homemade soap.  lemon ginger exfoliating soap.  dusty rose color. the two pieces on the right is what is left

FELLOW ANIMAL LOVERS TAKE CAUTION: this is the product from a class project, animal lard was used. i really wish the teacher would of had us use a recipe that was animal friendly.   

Large grab bag of polar fleece scraps. sizes range from small to large.  perfect for making a patchwork blanket.

Detail shots

Mccall's 3227.  sizes 6-12.  Mccall's 7253.  all girl's and misses sizes. 7253 is patterns for skirt, petticoat, and the dog cat poodle and guitar appliques

SIMPLICITY 9613. SIZES 12-18.  Mccall's 9661.  the five bags and the wrap thing.

queen sized bed skirt

twin sized flat sheet, fitted sheet, and pillowcase. moon, sun, stars, and clouds

water proof bucket with handle and lid. 13 inches tall, 9 inches wide and 11 inches long.  perfect for storing things in especially craft supplies, and you can sit on it too!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you are not vigilant and demanding of your talent everyday, you will slowly become what you hate.

My wist!!
www.wists.com/johkay03
aimee_ant123
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2007 05:30:48 PM »

i would like to claim mrs.benjimadden for bag # 1 and the hello kitty scraps... this is my second claim.   and mrs. benjimadden i would also like to say i love your mitch hedburg quote in your signature Cheesy and its all in how he says it too... my favorite of his is "you know, Im tired of following my dreams.  Im just gonna ask them where they're goin and hook up with 'em later" 

Anyway heres my stuff:

claim any TWO of the following

1 yard of heart print fabric

12 Ikea boxes- each box fit perfectly inside a larger box... the smallest box fits in the palm of your hand

marble assortment- some marbles are round and some are flat

Blue moon charms

assortment of flannel quilt squares (4 inch)

an assortment of 9 seven inch zippers- may not be the exact same colors as in the picture

two denim zipper pouches for decorating

hemp choker- 14 inch

hemp bracelet #1-  8 inch

hemp bracelet #2-  7 inch

button charm bracelet

claim FOUR of the following-  or you can combine a 1/2 claim with two 1/4 claims if you'd like

six giant plastic google eyes

mirror squares- there are 21- 1 inch squares and 13- 1/2 inch squares

eight wine corks

small felt purses- not actual purses they were made to decorate a bulletin board now i just dont want to throw them away, plus you get the felt scraps too

a scrap of lime green fabric

1 skein of caron bliss

luck charms

glass pear charms

glass corn charms

stars and stripes glass beads

all the costume earrings have posts

costume earrings #1

costume earrings #2

costume earrings #3

costume earrings #4

costume earrings #5

costume earrings #6

costume earrings #7

costume earrings #8

flower shaped box- great for decoupage

stretchy bead bracelet #1

stretchy bead bracelet #2

stretchy bead bracelet #3

stretchy bead bracelet #4

stretchy bead bracelet #5

yarn skein #1

yarn skein #2

yarn skein #3

« Last Edit: August 05, 2007 06:46:10 PM by aimee_ant123 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
aimee_ant123
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2007 06:47:10 PM »

bumping the thread because i added a bunch of stuff
THIS ROCKS   Logged
calluna
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2007 11:49:06 AM »

Happy Monday all,

This is my first claim. From aimee_ant123 I want to claim the Blue Moon charms, the mirror pieces, and stretchy bead bracelet #5.

Here's what I have to offer:

- One claim -

1.  Recycled blank journals I make from salvaged office paper and magazines images - 4 journals per claim. I have made more of these than I know what to do with, and have lots of designs. I don't have a good picture of them right now, but they're a Japanese glued binding I don't see very often. Will attempt to send ones that match your taste/interest.

2.   Enough paper ephemera to make your head spin! I can stuff a manila envelope with surprises or you can tell me the kind of items or eras you're looking for. Some of what I have:
   1960s and 70s images and text from craft/knitting magazines
   old Disney character stuff from books (including an Eastern European one that's rather interesting
   papers with text in arabic, japanese, and chinese
   good images for SoulCollage

3.  Bob Marley book, by Margaret E Ward (ISBN #0681418664). 80 pages. Good condition, has TONS of color and b&w images, it could be kept for its original booky purpose or torn into for reuse of the images.

4.  50+ sheets of pale pink mulberry (?) paper, approx. 8.5 x 11"

5.  Ink stick for Chinese/Japanese calligraphy.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/75773scan009.jpg

- 1/2 a claim -

6.   Two safety-pin bracelets. The smaller one is with purple sequins and clear beads, the larger one is with irridescent reddish plastic beads and brown glass beads.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/75773scan008.jpg

7.   Four needlework pattern booklets/pamphlets from the early 1980s. The last one has lots of designs and pages, but the other 3 contain only the patterns shown on the covers:

8.   An approx. 6x6" needlepoint on Aida cloth that says in dainty letters, "F*** your gender". (The actual piece has it spelled out, and I'm not posting a photo for obvious reasons.)

9.  A stack of foil sheets separated by papers, about an inch thick. 3 colors: gold, blue, and red, all are regular silver on the back side. Approx. 8 x 5" in size.

Thanks for looking and helping me de-stash!

Heather
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011 03:36:22 AM by Phizzychick - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
gannon
Those who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt the person doing it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2007 01:50:17 AM »

Hi All--This is my first swap. 

I'd like #9 (foil papers) from Heather.  I have to offer:

Pick any 2 of the following:

A dozen empty wooden spools

Four used vintage post cards (As you can tell by the hair, they are from the 70's)

50 pieces of cut cardstock, various colors

Booklets --Knitting Sweaters, Crocheting Afghans

Greek Art Book -- black and white but packed with photos of ancient Greek statues, vases, etc.  Great for inspiration or ephemera.

Counted Cross Stitch Booklet--bees, hives, sunflowers

Softcover Book--45 Beading Projects

3 Assorted craft books-- 100 embroidery stitches; Beginners Guide to Cake Decorating, and quilting little applique designs

DELTA Faux Bronzing

Kit

100 New Craft Buttons (retro redo)--mostly white with gold trim

10 identical packages of inexpensive musical ornaments for scrapbooking and the like

Choice of a bag of red, green, or crystal-clear acrylic faceted beads.  Each bag contains 300-400 beads.

25 conchos--various shapes--silvertone

3  tumble-polished semi-precious stones --tiger's eye, amethyst, and untreated turquoise.  These are NOT drilled.

:McCalls pattern and directions for making the Sunbonnet Sisters cloth dolls.

Thanks for looking--Marylee
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007 08:39:00 AM by gannon - Reason: add item to list » THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you can read this, thank a teacher! 

Visit my blog :  http://clayplaycafe.blogspot.com
calluna
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2007 12:38:32 PM »

gannon- are you sure you don't want anything else from my list? The foil sheets are one of the items that only count as half a claim. If not, then that's ok -- you might then be entitled to another item from someone's "pick two" list of offerings. That's a question for Madam Moderator because I'm not sure.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
gannon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2007 04:32:15 PM »

I didn't want to look too greedy for my first swap--but since you twisted my arm, I would love the old Disney character stuff from  Eastern Europe and some papers with text in Arabic, Japanese, and Chinese.
 Thank you!!!!!!!!!

OK, I added items to my list in my last posting here (go back 2 messages)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007 02:10:08 AM by gannon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007 03:45:37 AM »

gannon- are you sure you don't want anything else from my list? The foil sheets are one of the items that only count as half a claim. If not, then that's ok -- you might then be entitled to another item from someone's "pick two" list of offerings. That's a question for Madam Moderator because I'm not sure.

She wouldn't be able to pick from someone else's list - once a list has been superceded by a more recent list from someone who claimed from them, the first list is expired, and the person who posted it has fulfilled their obligations - but if you can put together half a claim worth of ephemera for her in those styles she mentioned to round out the package, that solves the problem!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gannon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2007 12:35:08 PM »

Added more (Go back 4 posts to see entire list)

25 conchos--various shapes--silvertone

3  tumble-polished semi-precious stones --tiger's eye, amethyst, and untreated turquoise.  These are NOT drilled.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gannon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2007 08:34:27 AM »

Adding another item to my list of ongoing offers swap[/i]:McCalls pattern and directions for making the Sunbonnet Sisters cloth dolls.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Rub-On Stickers in Scrapbooking
How to Use Downloaded Fonts for Scrapbooking
How to Sell Digital Scrapbooking Products
How to Save Money on Your Scrapbooking
How to Label and Identify Scrapbooking Albums
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...