A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,175
Currently Running With Scissors:
642 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: August 2007 wishlist swap!  (Read 6926 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« on: July 31, 2007 10:44:12 AM »

THIS IS THE 2007 WISHLIST AUGUST SWAP, YOU
MUST PICK SOMEONE AND PM ME TO JOIN

Swap name: 2007 Wishlist August
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:  superhooker
Craftster member who is the backup organizer for this swap: Silver Ilix
Sign-up date range: This swap lasts from 08/01/07-08/31/07
Date to send item by: Must send out item within 4 weeks of picking a partner-- the longer crafting time is so you can make bigger items
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No WAY!!
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Of course!
All ages allowed? Or 18+?  All ages.  If you are under 18 be sure that:
A)   you have your parents permission (youll be using their address OR a P.O. Box)
B)   you have access to a computer where you can keep in contact (i.e. if you get grounded from a home computer, you can use the one at the library/friends/etc.)
C)   you are able to walk/get a ride to the post office ON TIME
D)   you have enough supplies or funds to purchase supplies needed to create awesome crafted items

"Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO, I'm not organizing more than three swaps now.
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES (details shown below)

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed at least one swap successfully before signing up for more: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES

Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping and will make sure that
every participant meets these conditions: YES
All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

DETAILS:
This is a wishlist swap;  post a list and you may receive it!   Your list will need to consist of where you are from (it's okay to just put your state and/or country), crafted items that you would like (it helps greatly to include links to photographs, tutorials, etc.) and/or crafting supplies.

First: You will look through the lists of the people
who have already posted.  You will THEN pick someone from
there to craft for.

Second: As soon as you have messaged me, the organizer,
telling me who you would like to craft for and your answers to the
questionnaire, I will tell you that you can post a list.

BASICS:
- to be able to post a list you have to craft for at least ONE person
- there must be AT LEAST 5 items on your list
- you can be picked as many times as you have items on your list
- if you have been picked 3 times, you have to pick one other person to craft for, then you can picked more...
- this swap starts fresh each month, so if you weren't picked from a previous round, you can post your list up in this round (after you've PMed me and been given approval)
-please include where you are in your wishlist, so people know if they are sending out of country before they choose you.
- please use DC#s or get a copy of the customs number when sending your packages... this helps greatly if they're lost in the mail!
- regular communication is required, so PM me when you send and when you receive
- you can craft for more than one person if you want, just PM me who you'd like to craft for and I'll send you their address!

When one of your items is picked, you must cross it out on your list and thank the person sending the item to you.

Example:
Person B wants to have their list posted so they PM the organizer with their questionnaire answers, and what they want to craft from Person As list.  The organizer will then PM person B, give them person As address, then they can then post their list.

Person C wants to have a list up, so they choose from A OR B, PM the organizer their answers, the name of the person they want to craft for, and what theyre going to craft.   Then they wait until the organizer approves them and sends them the address of whom they have picked.  Then they can post their list.

Say person A has been chosen 3 times. For them to be picked more, they have to pick one more person to craft for. 
The organizer (me) will let you know when you need to pick someone else if you want to receive more items.
Previous swaps: January: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=143014.0
                       Februrary: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=149724.0
                       March: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=155545.0
                       April: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=161460.0

PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS FROM THIS ORGANIZER
*If you are going to be away from your postal service, you need to have a third party pick up your package and alert the organizer (me).
*Please don't PM me with your estimated date of sendout.  PM me after you have actually sent the package.
*If you have aversions to animal products or you have allergies that you feel need to be addressed, please include that in your introduction when you post your list (this isn't for me, it's for those who are crafting for you!).
*If you or your roommates smoke, please launder your crafts if possible or air-freshen them before sending.

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZER WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE
(Please make the title of your PM the name of the swap)

Name of swap: 2007 Wishlist August
Craftster username:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address:
Who you pick:
What you are making:

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

Please feel free to ask me any questions that you have!

Number of wishes granted by them   / Number of times they have been picked for wishes

avesthel 3/2
audio-astrophysics 3/3
goldfishgirl freelist 4/5
superhooker 4/8
annamhudson 3/3
frenchnewwave 1/2
zero cool freelist 3/3
jenna rose 2/2
sanditerese 1/2
bkrenning4 3/2
skapende 2/2
roxybadoxy 1/1
dizzylizzy 2/1
kurtzie 1/0
called2otherskys 1/1
lindsayluu 1/0
malina 2/1
akredhead 1/0

« Last Edit: August 15, 2007 04:08:49 PM by superhooker » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
superhooker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007 10:44:43 AM »

sending info:
sent
recieved
late!

Send by 9/2/07
audio-astrophysics---avesthel for a messenger bag
avesthel---audio-astrophysics for a singles shopping bag
goldfishgirl---avesthel for a gryffindor scarf
goldfishgirl---audio-astrophysics for a calorimetry

superhooker---goldfishgirl for fun dormy stuff, chuck p, and some jewelry
annamhudson---superhooker for a robot stuffie and quilty squares(maybe)
frenchnewwave---goldfishgirl for chuck p. and a surprise

Send by 9/3/07
audio-astrophysics---superhooker for a big sewn bag
avesthel---superhooker for a microscope slide kit
audio-astrophysics---goldfishgirl for matching earring/necklace set
superhooker---Zero Cool for felted dreadlocks

superhooker---annamhudson for a fabric covered journal
avesthel---frenchnewwave for a wisty surprise
jenna rose---frenchnewwave for a needle felting kit and a wist surprise
sanditerese---annamhudson for knitting beaded stitch markers
bkrenning4---jenna rose for jewelry stuff

Send by 9/4/07
goldfishgirl---Zero Cool for a "meh" shirtgoldfishgirl---superhooker for handpun yarn

send by 9/5/07
Skapende---bkrenning4 for a tea wallet
jenna rose---goldfishgirl for magnets, earrings, and a stenciled shirt

send by 9/6/07
roxybadoxy---jenna rose for papery stuff
dizzylizzy---skapende for a white messenger bag
kurtzie---superhooker for notecards
dizzylizzy---sanditerese for fabric headbands and a passport holder

send by 9/7/07
called2otherskys---zero cool for a rabbit stuffy and rabbit jewelry
bkrenning4---superhooker for beads and ephemera
bkrenning4---dizzylizzy for jewelry patterns and findings
lindsayluu---roxybadoxy for embellished shoes
annamhudson---skapende for a crib sheet and a recieving blanket
skapende---annamhudson for felted soap

send by 9/8/07
Zero Cool---superhooker for a necklace and hello kitty stuff
annamhudson---sanditerese for luggage tags

send by 9/12/07
malina---audio-astrophysics for vintage patterns
malina---called2otherskys for a sleep mask

send by 9/14/07
superhooker---bkrenning4 for a calorimetry and a piratey surprise

send by 9/15/07
Zero Cool---Goldfishgirl for a Luna Lovegood scarf
Zero Cool---Malina for a learn to knit kit and some wisty surprises
akredhead---superhooker for granny squares
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007 07:07:30 AM by superhooker » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avesthel

<3 birds <3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007 11:04:32 AM »

I live in Florida (United States).

Im in my early thirties. My favorite colors are jewel tones like purple, green, blue.  I like black and silver too. I am not fond of pink or orange. I love birds. As far as fabrics go, I like more plain fabrics or cute things (not childish though). No small flowers/polka dots/stripes. I love gaming like World of Warcraft or Myst. I like to read and am into fantasy art as well. Lord of the Rings is probably my all time favorite movie series. Star Wars comes in a close second though.   Smiley

Allergies:  I am allergic to cats. But if you just keep them away from the things you are sending, it should be fine.   Smiley

crafty items

• Start up Promo items for my etsy shop (pens, stickers, buttons, etc except for buttons since I have a button machine)  I'll provide a picture. 
  • hand-spun yarn
  • knitted gryffindor scarf Thank you, goldfishgirl!  Smiley
  • knitted socks (ankle length)- I have arthritis and my left ankle swells pretty badly at times, so I dont want anything going over my ankle
  • messenger bag (medium to large) to take my current project with me on the go.  In black, dark purple or dark green.  This one is cute:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=2684.0thank you audio-astrophysics! Smiley

kits
  • rubber stamp carving kit

supplies

• Wilton's cake icing food dye -- any and all colors!
  • undyed yarn that is suitable for me to dye!  Here's a good source I found online:  knitpicks
  • Fabric in cutesy patterns (cupcakes, food, birds, mice, girly things) at least 1 yard prefferably
  • wool roving or batts - for spinning
  • niddy-noddy in any shape, used is just fine!   
  • Yarn! Wool, wool blends, alpaca, cotton. (Please no novelty or acrylic yarn though, my cup runneth over with those right now.)
  • Sari silk yarn
  • Silk hankies (for spinning, not handkerchiefs)
  • Wool felt (not acrylic felt)
  • owl fabric (cutesy not realistic)
  • screenprinting fabric paints (any except black)
  • cute japanese fabric (bonus points if it has birds!)

And anything from my wist list!  Smiley

Thank you in advance if you choose me!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007 05:39:31 PM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

audio
Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007 01:03:52 AM »

My name is Audrey, I live in Ohio. I like almost all colors, except most yellows and burnt oranges. I like retro looking patterns and fabrics, I collect buttons and bookmarks. I'm not allergic to anything but i don't like the smell of smoke. I like stuff that I can take to school (bags, buttons, shirts).

A Mini Bio About Me Made For Swaps - http://automatic-ego.livejournal.com/3352.html

Wish List Of Audio-Astrophysics

Anything From My Wists

Images I Like: Use For: Tee Shirts, Shorts, Sweat Pants, Mugs, Messenger Bags, Clocks, Notebook Covers, Buttons, magnets, Tote bags, Purses, Cross Stitches, Bookmarks

Knitted Items

Tee Shirts W/ Stencil Decal Thing

Other

Supplies
  • Button Maker
  • Lily Sugar N Cream Yarn In All Colors
  • Shrinky Dink Paper
  • Sewing Notions: Hem tape, Piping, Bias Tape, Ribbons, Zippers, Lace, Thread (cotton all colors), Buttons, Elastic, Purse Handles, Interfacing (Fusible all weights)
  • Old/Retro Sewing patterns In A Ladies size 12
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007 01:26:11 PM by audio-astrophysics » THIS ROCKS   Logged

GoldfishGirl

Amorphous Big Red Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007 01:52:27 PM »

I live in Kansas and am currently working as a veterinarian's assistant. College starts on the 20th. I knit, sew, stencil, and spin (Ive just purchased my first spinning wheel).

Also, if'n I forget to thank you on this list, please forgive me. I really do love you all.

Crafted Items:
-Ive been wearing man pants (a part of the boy scout uniform) for a month and a half, so anything even remotely girly will be much appreciated. Some ideas:
---An infinity dress (in jewel tones)
---A matching earring/necklace set (I loove dangly earrings) Thanks Audio-astrophysics and Superhooker!
---Skirts (Anything goes, my favorites include circle skirts, bustled skirts and ruffled skirts Something victorian or 40s inspired would be divine) I love this one here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5415167
---An Awesome Luna Lovegood scarf Thank you, ZeroCool!

-Other various assundry items
---Crab claw oven mitts (a pair)
---Some Steampunk goggles!
---My Little Ponies clock (An example is here http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v505/EmilyKin/?action=view&current=0889_1.jpg )
---Stencilled tee-shirts with one of these phrases on it or something from my wists  (Pterodactyls are Pterrifying!) (I <3 Love Redundancy) 
---Posters or other artsy fartsy things to hang around my dorm room
---Fun decorations for the dorm room Thank you Superhooker!

Supplies:
-Fiber (any form, any type [plant, animal, or chemical])
---Fleeces (washed or raw), Batts, Roving, Locks, etc.
-Things to add to my handspun yarns (Trinkets, bells, baubles, buttons... Some cocktail swords would be fantastic)
-Yarn (Any weight, any color)
---Sock yarn in a Gryffindor colorway would literally rock my socks!
---Lacewieght in heathered tones would be lovely.
---You know that disgusting thrift store yarn in flourescent green/pink/orange/rainbow that everyone has lying around their stash? I'd love to take yours off your hands. I'm making a Weasley-esque afghan and have exhausted my sources for such types. I don't really want to buy it new, but if you have a couple skiens, don't resist throwing them my way.
-A Book-Binding Kit (I'd love to make a couple to give to some artist friends for the holidays)

Non-crafted:
-Chuck Palahniuk books (Other than "Choke," "Invisible Monsters," "Diary," and "Lullaby") Thanks, Superhooker & Frenchnewwave!
-Old Comic books (any sort)
-My Little Ponies (odd I know, but I like having a couple around)

Interests:
-I like steampunk, Victorian-esque clothing, comic books, My Little Ponies, Mermaids, Centaurs, Birds, Harry Potter, Zombies, "True Romance" (the movie), etc. Take a look at my wists for more information.
-My favorite colors are usually cooler shades, jewel tones, and true, bright colors. I look washed out in yellows and yellow-oranges.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007 02:46:34 PM by GoldfishGirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists:  http://www.wists.com/goldfishgirl

I'm always up for Personal Swaps! I can knit and sew. What can you do? Let's trade!
superhooker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007 04:56:20 PM »

I'm Heather!  I live in Royal Oak, Michigan (Detroit area), we just bought our first house!  It is wayyy bigger than my old apartment, so I need to fill it with craftiness!

I've got a husband(superhot!), a 7 year old son, an awesome dog, two hamsters, and assorted fish and an aquatic frog. I love coffee and all sorts of nerdy things like robots and dragons.  I also love Harry Potter.  We collect all sorts of religious icons (doesn't matter what religion).  My favorite colors are black, blues, greens, red, orange, yellow, all sorts of greys.  I also love octopuses and peacocks.  My husband loves anything Asian-y, or sushi related, and he likes comic books (the weirdo kind, like sandman and transmetropolitan, and JTHM, not the superhero kind).

Here's the list!

Supplies:
handspun or hand dyed yarn-natural fibers are best
pretty roving (I want to learn to spin!)
needle felting supplies
a resin kit
a microscope slide kit
neat ephemera
interesting cotton fabrics with cool prints or nice bright colors
pieces of velvety fabrics...any bright colors...anything 6 inch x 6 inch or bigger
fusible interfacing
pretty beads
sock yarn!
wool yarn, assorted (any bright colors, any thickness!)
strange and unusual yarns in jewel tones (I'm working on a super secret project, and I need lots of different yarns, even if its only 10-15 yards)
non-koolaid dyes for yarns. I'd like to try out acid dyes.
quilt blocks or granny squares...I'm making a crazy quilt, and an afghan out of assorted colors/sizes of grannies, so if anyone would like to contribute, it would be awesome!  Just make sure the grannies are acrylic, because i'm making the rest of the blanket out of old bits of acrylic I have laying around. (bright colors, please, no pastels!)
Your old knitting needles!  wooden or metal, any size, single or double point! 
crochet hooks
old clock parts
shrinky dink paper
yarn for dyeing
cool knitting or crochet patterns.  I especially like patterns for bags/accessories.

Made stuff:
Cool knitted or sewn bag (I like big ones!)
Hoodie (zip up!) with cool appliques or stencils
cute stuffies!
notecards/stationary
knitted socks
your original artwork...we collect work from independant artists!
artist trading cards...I frame them and hang them on my wall! 
pretty cabled armwarmers in soft yarn
robot stuffy for my son
something cool for my new house!
Slytherin stuff!
Hello kitty stuff...I'd love a stuffy, or something like that.
Something day of the dead.  art/useful/funny/weird...whatever!
Cool windchimes for my new house!

OR anything from my wist!  it is HUGE!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

annamhudson
Love, Laugh, Live, Craft!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007 08:39:44 PM »

Hello Everyone,
I am so excited that I am part of this Wishlist. I hoping someone can fulfill my dreams!! I didn't get picked in June, but hoping someone will pick me this month!
I am a SAHM mom of 2. And I live in WA State.  I have a 3 year old girl named Ianna and a 5 month old boy named Griffin. My favorite colors are purple, blue, green, red. Our house has lots of browns and tans for decorating. My little girl loves to go outside to play in the yard. And I love to do crafts. I am always looking to do something new. I love fairy tale creatures and stories. I love to read and play video game although I haven't had time lately. By the way I am a curvy girl. So if it is clothing email me for size.

1. This is my ultimate wish.... A Harry Potter Sweater with "H" on front.
This is the pattern I like best
http://alison.knitsmiths.us/pattern_weasley.html
I would like it in a Green or blue or a deep purple with the H on it. I tried to pay someone to make it for me and they fell through and lost money  and yarn on the deal. It is a sad sob story....lol I am a 3x

2. I would like this clock! I like the ATC style except with Harry Potter theme with the art from www.nasubionna.net
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=154896.0
Or if you just have the clock that would be cool too.

3. If you have the clips with the metal wire on them that would be great too
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=154896.0
I would like 12 so I too can do the clock.

4. I would like the crochet sleeves from MRS. Weasley from HP.

5. I would really lreally really love a set of these
http://toomanyhooks.mycrochetblog.com/?page_id=171
http://toomanyhooks.mycrochetblog.com/?page_id=170

6. Something to keep a 3 year old and 1 year old occupied on a plane. Thing easy to bring and store. I am open to ideas that have worked for you!

7. Any pure wool yarn. I want to try felting. Thanks andrethecat

8. This felted picnic would be awesome or anything similar. My little girl loves to play with play food.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=169003.0
Or any crocheted or knitted food items would be cool too

9. Any Harry Potter things would be cool.

10. I would love an infinity dress. email me for measurements. Like this is the one i would like
http://rowena.typepad.com/rostitchery/2006/06/one_seam_conver.html

11. A journal with fabric on it. Not sure how else to describe it. Thanks superhooker!

12. I love good chocolate.

13. I have always wanted a braided lavender wand.

14. I love essential oils.

15. A bird house made out of old car lisences plates and a tute on how you did it since we have them from all the places we have lived. Or anything for outside made with them.

16. Garden Gnomes!! The Uglier the better. My husband loves them!

17. The towels with animals for hoods.

18. A large braided or crocheted rug.

17. a topsy tury doll with HP characters.

18. Small felted animals and such

19. Artist Trading Cards or ATC's they are cool and I haven't been in a swap yet but I would like some! I like the zetti style.

20. A huge deep bag for my crochet projects!
I am open to things just email and ask! Thank you in advance for picking me!!!

21. crochet/knitting beaded stitch markers! Thanks sanditerese

22. Japanese felt mascot books. Like this
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=127386.0

23. Wool to try felting

24. Felted Soap Thanks Skapende

25. 10 pound coffee can lids, must be clean and no cracks/rips, basiclly reusable!
I like the following books
ISBN4834763897 Mostly mascots
ISBN483476317X Same company as above
ISBN4277490549 Super cheap
ISBN4834755894.  This one is full sized

Anything from my wist www.wists.com/annamhudson

Thank you for picking me!!!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007 09:03:50 PM by annamhudson » THIS ROCKS   Logged
frenchnewwave
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007 07:09:14 AM »

Hi everyone. I'm 25 and live in Philadelphia with my cats and boyfriend. I knit, sew, embroider, and do paper crafts. I read obsessively and love old, foreign, and/or strange movies. Here are some wishes:

Handspun yarn or hand dyed yarn

Sock yarn

Noro Kureyon yarn

Koigu yarn

Other yummy yarn (no eyelash or fun fur pls)

A cute bento box

Fun office supplies to spice up my boring desk job

Blank ATCs and emphemera

Blank tea towels or pillow cases, etc. for embroidering

Sublime stitching patterns

A yarn ball winder

A silver ring, like this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6251700

Or this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6249929

Vintage jewelry

Needle-felting kit (I'd like to learn) thanks!!

Ravenclaw stuff! Such as a house scarf, socks, sweater, etc.

A pretty knit or crochet beret, like this one: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5887053

A knit clapotis

A knit capelet or shrug

Anything Harry Potter

Anything Neil Gaiman

Anything David Lynch

Anything from my wists Smiley www.wists.com/frenchnewwave

Thanks in advance if anyone picks me!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007 11:38:52 AM by frenchnewwave » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Zero Cool
"The two patterns, art and craft, were welded together."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007 07:16:57 AM »

Hello craftsters, thanks for looking at my list.

I live in the UK with my boyfriend and our pets. My main pastimes are crafting, movies, going to gigs/clubs and dreaming about holidays and travelling...
My favourite colour is green but I like most colours. I love animals and I recently got two of the most adorable rabbits they are naughty but I love 'em!
I like books, peanut butter, anything cute, tea, crochet (my newest addiction), nature, animals, shoes... more likes/dislikes in my profile Smiley

My wishlist.

-A how to knit cables kit.
-A DIY roving dye kit.
-A DIY altered book kit.
-Crochet amigurumi kit. I can crochet, but haven't tried making toys before.
-Black/white/red quilted or patchwork cushion covers.
-A cute bunny rabbit stuffie. There is a really cute/clever one in my favourite projects and more on my wist. thanks!
-A cherry themed handbag, there's examples of my favourites in my profile and wists.
-A rockabilly themed top, size small. Halterneck, shirt, bustier, cami, etc...handmade or reconned is great.
-A womens size L t-shirt with "meh." on it, like this http://www.wists.com/ZC/9ed4911defaab26f41565c4d92baecdd?offset=0  thanks!
-A black or grey fabric capelet size small. Any design is fine, I like hooded ones and if it was lined that would be perfect! (Well, it is a wish list, right?!)
-Oriental or nature themed cross stitch picture to fit in a 3"x3" frame.
-Red, black or cream cushion cover(s) (or a comination of those colours). I really like this http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=110561.0  any style or shade is fine, they are for my lounge and I can get the cushion(s) to go inside.
-Pincushion, maybe in the shape of a small animal? The cuter, the better.
-A knit headscarf like this http://knitandtonic.typepad.com/knitandtonic/2006/05/manrules_and_a_.html
-Crochet bead earrings.
-An entrelac scarf like knitty's Danica.
-Big stitch markers that will fit on 10mm knitting needles.
-Beaded ornaments for my christmas tree (yes I am getting this one in early!!). Green, silver, black, white or any combo of those colours. getting some in another swap!
-Jewellery with rabbits on it. Now I've got pet rabbits I need to spread the bunny love! Necklaces or earrings would be best. thanks!
-I need a skein of Perfect match yarn to finish a project, would really appreciate this if you live somewhere where they sell it! http://www.wists.com/ZC/cd3819918e05ba1bf7327d4aab27b003?offset=0
-Handspun or hand dyed yarn.
-Cotton yarn. thanks goldfishgirl! I am going through this like crazy so more is always welcome
-Scrapbook supplies. Tags, papers, collage sheets, frames, stickers, embellishments or anything else you can think of. I prefer plain or patterned stuff that I can use for any kind of journal, but I would also appreciate travel themed things.
-Travel journal/scrapbook. I'm going to Paris in December, then Scotland, Ireland and London next year.
-Any old copies of Knit.1 magazine (I have the art issue and green issue).
-Anything from my wists www.wists.com/ZC
-Felted dreadlocks. Blue/green/black. 10-12 dreads would be awesome, I don't expect a full head or anything. I have long hair so they'd need to be around 30" long which would make them 15" when doubled over. Here are some links http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5412705, http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/rovingtutorial/index.htm, http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=156591.msg1562591#msg1562591, http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5953340 thanks!
-Blue corn tortilla chips. Yes, this is an odd one but I'd like to try them and can't get hold of them over here.
-A magic yarn ball. I can knit and crochet.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2007 06:53:07 AM by Zero Cool » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bkrenning4

"Dance like no one is watching..."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007 08:26:50 PM »

UPDATED -- UPDATED -- UPDATED

I live in St. Paul, Minnesota, USA.  I am a 42 years old, under-cover hippy freak mother of two boys ages 9 and 11.  I love chain maille, wire-wrapped pendants, long skirts, embellished jeans, hoodies, boots (I love boots!  I own over 30 pairs!)  My favorite themes would be nature, birds, pirates, dragons, mermaids, and fairies.  I love white, black and red.  Not into pastels or frills!

MY WISH LIST:

Cape & Beret!  White or black!  Pattern here:
http://cache.lionbrand.com/patterns/kim-lacyLeafWrap.html?noImages=

Just the cape:  http://cache.lionbrand.com/patterns/khs-cape.html?noImages=

Calorimetry!
http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter06/PATTcalorimetry.html
  Thanks, superhooker!

Hand Blown Garden Bubbles like Alana made!  Gorgeous!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=175226.50

Skeleton cami & panties!  Way to cute!  Just in time for Halloween!  Size L (12-14)
http://www.8ballwebstore.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1019

Tudor Rose Purse!  Anybody want to try?  The tutorial is here:
http://www.savvyseams.com/bags/flower.php

Decorated jeans!  Low riders.  Size 10-12.  No juniors, I am an old lady and they are not cut for old ladies! (Ill even supply the jeans, if you want!)
http://www.mounis.com/detaljer.asp?pid=1582_Tjejklder_Jeans

Boot Chains!  Leather!.
http://www.proudcowboy.com/cowboy/chains.htm

Skeleton Key Ring! Gold or silver!  .
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5498662

Vintage-looking Full length apron!  .
http://www.alanascherishedtreasures.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=117

Urban Holster/ Belt bag-pouch-purse
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6689372

Stencil Paint/Spray
http://www.fabricspraypaint.com/Default.asp?Folder=154&Name=Stencil_Spray

Fairy
http://www.emilysfairies.com/hints/EF_Tutorial.swf

DIY KITS:

Resin pendant kit
Microscope Slide Pendant kit

Thanks in advance for all the great stuff!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007 08:13:51 AM by bkrenning4 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Interview With Comedian Trevor Boris
Interview With Comedian Laurie Elliott
The Father of Standup Comedy Wayne Flemming
Chatting With Comedian Jazz Mann
How to Package a Letter with an Inflatable Die
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...