A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,853
Currently Running With Scissors:
669 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Altoid Tin Theme Swap Round 7 Gallery  (Read 15108 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game , altoids_tin  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

balkandina

Junk+funk+glue=Art

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #150 on: August 24, 2007 07:44:45 PM »

*totally random but does anyone have any suggestions for a battery brand that lasts a long time? preferablly rechargeable.
I use energizer lithium-just like my bunnies, it goes goes goes.
I got my tin from trinnie_doo today! She is my new FAVORITE SWAP PARTNER because she crafted my tin with my RAIDERS theme!!
I'm going to have to have a long talk with Trinnie...She'll have to pay me off in cherry shrinky dinks so I don't tell everyone in Colorado that she did a Raider tin Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People sometimes reproach me with having neither genius nor talent nor deep feeling, but I have a will of my own"Isadora Duncan
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #151 on: August 24, 2007 10:27:41 PM »

I got my tin from trinnie_doo today! She is my new FAVORITE SWAP PARTNER because she crafted my tin with my RAIDERS theme!!
I'm going to have to have a long talk with Trinnie...She'll have to pay me off in cherry shrinky dinks so I don't tell everyone in Colorado that she did a Raider tin Shocked

hahahahaha!!! she was truly an AWESOME swap partner for crafting that tin for me even though she lives in CO! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
trinnie_doo

i'm from CO! gotta love South Park!

« Reply #152 on: August 26, 2007 03:57:04 PM »

yeah yeah yeah i knew i was gonna get some flak for makin' that tin...i had to, though!  it started off black and just kinda went from there!!!  so dina, i owe you tons of cherry shrinkys... Smiley

i got kish's tin today! (I've been outta town!)  i'm completely floored!  she went on my cherries/picnic theme...i'm totally not worthy of this tin, after the POS i sent her (in my opinion)...life has been extremely crazy lately...UGH  anyway!  i LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!  kish, i seriously feel guilty now with what i sent you...not the best in my opinion....i owe you big time!

i'll post pics soon (camera is still unpacked)...i'm going to be going on a leave of absence from craftster for awhile...gotta get some things back in order in my life...i'll pop in from time to time!

xoxo,
trinnie Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #153 on: August 26, 2007 04:10:24 PM »

trinnie, the tin you sent me is not a POS, well maybe because it is a Raiders inspired tin but not because of its quality! LOL

Smiley i thank you from the bottom of my Raider loving heart for crafting that tin for me  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
LuxieLou

sewing & polymer clay <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: August 26, 2007 10:02:32 PM »

I love that Pirate tin!

Oh man trinnie_doo...RAIDE RS?! I'm kinda glad kish got a Raiders tin though..now we won't have to hear about the Raiders ever again! - well except when we beat them  Wink

I can't wait to see the last of the tins though! even the raiders tin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

balkandina

Junk+funk+glue=Art

« Reply #155 on: August 27, 2007 08:33:35 AM »

Oh man trinnie_doo...RAIDE RS?! I'm kinda glad kish got a Raiders tin though..now we won't have to hear about the Raiders ever again! - well except when we beat them  Wink
I can't wait to see the last of the tins though! even the raiders tin
I think that that's an excellent point... Cheesy and I second seeing the tins-bring them on!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People sometimes reproach me with having neither genius nor talent nor deep feeling, but I have a will of my own"Isadora Duncan
kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #156 on: August 27, 2007 12:56:57 PM »

HI Ladies!! The swap is officially over. The last feedback was given today and I am going to post pictures of the last 2 tins. Smiley

Here is the tin I sent to trinnie_doo. I chose her "picnic" and "cherries" themes.

The tin is supposed to resemble a day at the park...Picnic tablecloth, "wooden" table and flowers/grass. The plate of food/silverware/rolled napkin in the center are  non-removable. The mixed berry pie and top right hand corner plate of food are fridge magnets. Please ignore the HORRIBLE looking "silverware", forks are hard to make!!! LOL

Here are the guts of the tin...Cherries Java sleeve (not crafted by me, this was made by Gatsyby Girl, and she knows I sent it to trinnie), polymer clay slice of cherry pie cell phone charm and slice of cherry pie stitch marker, polymer clay dangle cherry earrings, 2 plastic cherry buttons, polymer clay cherry pushpin and a polymer clay watermelon slice pushpin.

And her is the RAIDERS tin trinnie sent to me. Smiley
Black glittery Polymer clay covered tin, with an awesome bracelet and earrings, and a HUGE bunch of plastic "football/sports" beads!!!

Thanks for an awesome swap Ladies. I hope to be able to organize another one of these at sometime in the future.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007 12:58:00 PM by kishcrafts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Member of the Papercraft Gang

"Best of 2013" Winner; too lazy to change avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: August 27, 2007 01:39:12 PM »

Cute picnic tin! I'm not a sports fan, but the Raider's tin is nice, too.  Cheesy

So was it a flake free swap? I love it when that happens. Thanks for organizing, kishcrafts!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Like it? Check out my newly re-opened Etsy shop. Scary Toys and Halloween for everyone!
My blog: junk&stuff
Pinterest
bruisedpeach22

But why is all the rum gone??

« Reply #158 on: August 27, 2007 01:41:16 PM »

The picnic tin is too cute! I love your magnets kishcrafts!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

url]
Wist
MnkyMama
« Reply #159 on: August 27, 2007 01:42:39 PM »

wow..if this is a flake free swap....does Kish get an award?!?!  Smiley  I don't think I've been in yet that was flake free!  Smiley  w00t!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tips for Taking Great Vacation Photos
How to Make a Sepia Tone in Photoshop
World Press Photo Exhibit 2009
World Press Photos Of The Year
Anthropographia Photo Exhibit on Human Rights
Latest Blog Articles
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete
Mmm, Bacon!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...