A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,505
Currently Running With Scissors:
360 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Everything Harry Potter Swap Gallery  (Read 54660 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PaperBag
« Reply #210 on: August 27, 2007 09:43:27 PM »

wow kbauer!! That's a GREAT package!! All the knitted stuff is just lovely. I think my friend would kill for the photo album with pictures of her great loves the twins.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

annamhudson
Love, Laugh, Live, Craft!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: August 27, 2007 10:14:50 PM »

I love the knitted hp snitch wash cloth!! Wisted!! I wish I could knit alas someday someday! I don't think I could use the wash cloth! I can't use my pot holder from Sundayafternoonhousewife. It just hangs up so i can admire it! Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mixymo

Craftsters + HP Fandom = Best people in the world!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #212 on: August 28, 2007 02:50:05 AM »

kbauer, i LOVE those wrist warmers!
and that photo album is soooo cute! ahha!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

The Sketchbook Project 2012: Across the World
sundayafternoonhousewife
Super Crafty

handmade crafts and unsolicited advice

« Reply #213 on: August 28, 2007 05:24:54 AM »

I love the knitted hp snitch wash cloth!! Wisted!! I wish I could knit alas someday someday! I don't think I could use the wash cloth! I can't use my pot holder from Sundayafternoonhousewife. It just hangs up so i can admire it! Shocked

I love that you admire the pot holder so much, but I hope you will use it some day. It was made to be used!

I have to agree that I love the wash cloth as well. That must have taken some patience to complete.

I'm loving everything that is coming in. I am sad it is almost over Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafty bit of the internet:
http://sundayafternoonhousewife.com/
kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

« Reply #214 on: August 28, 2007 05:57:45 AM »

Thanks everyone for the awesome compliments! This was my first swap, so I had horrible swap anxiety! Anyway, about the Snitch cloth, I would love to say "yes I slaved away at it for days on end!" But honestly, I finished it in about an hour & a half. It wasn't very hard at all, as long as I kept track of my knit & purl's.  Cheesy  With that being said, if anyone wants to do a little mini swap, I don't mind whipping a couple of them up. After this swap, I'm going to be taking a break from the bigger organized swaps and just focusing on little mini swaps. So, if anyone is interested, just let me know. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
ninjapika

Wouldn't I be a great spokesperson for things?

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 28, 2007 06:17:56 AM »

I love the washcloth! I'm going to have to make one of those, that's really cute and would look great in my kitchen.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pam Beesley: Finally, I want to thank God, because God gave me this Dundee and I feel God in this Chili's tonight.
KTLynn8383
« Reply #216 on: August 28, 2007 07:48:48 AM »

KTLynn8383 whats the rest of the package? I think I see a DA patch.. but can't really see the rest..

I got a knitted owl, a wizzard's hat(I think), the DA patch and some material. I am not really sure if it is supposed to be something.
I'll see if I can get some better pics.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007 08:46:23 AM by KTLynn8383 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whileywoo
Cats.Dogs.Rats.Cake.Tea.HP.Firefly.DrWho=Happy.

Blue. Lots of.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: August 28, 2007 08:19:17 AM »

I am whats commonly known as a jammy cow...  Grin

Look at the awesome goodies Sirensrising sent me!!!

I was in hysterics with happiness when it arrived!

My awesome lootage!

I have a Dress Your Own Tonks Kit Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I'm snuggling up after my day of housework and cooking with something nice to eat [possibly from inspiration also from my package xD ] and i'm colouring in and cutting out and playing :3

I LOVE journals and notebooks, so this is perfect for me! A marauders map book!! I'm even on it! Cheesy Tried to take a picture of my name but it came out fuzzy so blah.
It even has an extendable ear marker! Tis amazing.

I has me a Tonks doll!!! Shes gorgeous! She is going to sit with star bear and birthday puppy on my stereo Cheesy

My awesome DA shirt of uber pwnage. Mineminemine. Fits perfectly, and the patch is placed in just the right area so it doesnt stretch across my expanse of boobies.

This is spooky, i dont think i even mentioned it to Sirensrising, but i adore her style of artwork, and i feel it is really enchanting. I was so pleased when i found this gorgeous original in my package! I'm hoping she'll personal swap with me a few more times so i can have a set for my wall. Smiley
I believe the it is titled 'Fair Ravenclaw' unless i miss read your handwriting Sirensrising!

And lookit this gorgeous folder made from beautiful paper, ribbons and patchworks of paperclippings you can see through the slightly transparent outerlayer of paper, isn't it lovely... it gets better...

Its full of scrumptious Wizarding Recipes!!! xD So many things i want to try, and i'm going to have a bash at making something this even for dessert after the roast im making. Nomnomnom.

I'm so seriously thrilled with my package. Sirensrising is a great partner, she made me so so happy. You must have worked so so hard on it all, and i'm so impressed. Just amazing, and so rewarding as this is my first swap ever.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gifting helps the heart grow, recieving doesn't hurt either. Smiley

http://www.wists.com/whileywoo
GirlBrett
« Reply #218 on: August 28, 2007 08:26:11 AM »

I LOVE everything kbauer sent me!
I am such the lucky one!
I can't wait for her to receive!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
KTLynn8383
« Reply #219 on: August 28, 2007 08:28:40 AM »

Wow sirensing that is such a creative package! I love the paper doll--that is just too fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
5 Ways To Wear Leather Shorts For Fall
Le Bon Marché: Inside the Birthplace of Shopping
Chanel Spring 2014 RTW Runway Show: Celebrity Sightings at PFW 2014
Kim and Kanye Get Custom Designer Clothes For North
How to Style Your College Campus Gear
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...