A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 299,164
Currently Running With Scissors:
585 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: twin peaks/david lynch swap gallery!  (Read 4655 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

daiconharuko
Daikon Eklectik

this daikon is eklectik

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2007 08:19:33 PM »

Wow such great stuff! I LOVE the catnip stuffed donuts!! XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged
frenchnewwave
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2007 07:20:52 AM »

This stuff is amazing! I'm going to wist it all, lol! I did want to do this swap, but I had too much swap anxiety! I didn't know if I could do Lynch justice.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nabi
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2007 12:46:53 PM »

eek!  So much great stuff!  I finally mailed my package today so Sajona, you should receive it in a week.  I received my first package earlier this week - it was great! I've posted pictures below.  It's a Blue Velvet bag, made from......blue velvet.  The lining is fantastic, and inside there's a small pocket with eyes, just like Jeffrey peaking out of the closet - so much fun.    Cheesy

I love it - thanks!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010 08:41:26 AM by lapoli - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"No sense being pessimistic. It wouldn't work anyway."
mzgorightry
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2007 09:50:58 AM »

So, kitschkween completely (and awesomely!) spoiled me. I got her package yesterday, but was too busy playing with my new goodies to take pictures last night. This is probably going to be on the long and gushy side, so I apologize upfront. Anyway, here's the goods:
Gorgeous stitchmarkers (8mm), with dark blue beads and tiger eye chips (one of my fave color combos, blue & brown), and one with an owl image. (Any blurriness is entirely my fault during photographing - the images kitschkween used are incredible.)

A killer snakeskin tote! This is my new all-time-favorite bag, and it's lumpy in the picture because I've already started using it. It's also kitschkween's first sewn FO, of which she is very rightly proud - and if this was *my* first sewn FO, I don't know if I could have given it away, it is so awesome!

An awesome owl ring, with the same image as on the stitchmarker. (Which is sweet, because I opened the stitchmarkers first, and was all, "That is a hot owl, I wonder if I could manage to *wear* that." One to knit with, one to wear - problem solved!)

A gorgeous owl necklace - the pendant is unbelievable. I'm not sure what the stone is, but it's this lovely sparkly brown that isn't really done justice by my picture. (And I've gotten into a big bird-imagery kick lately, so this is my new favorite necklace, and since I've gotten it, I've only taken it off to photograph it.)

Sweet, sweet Sailor & Lula magnets! These are currently on my fridge, but I may take some to work with me to brighten up my filing cabinet.

A "Lady in the Radiator" pin that is too cool! I didn't even know I needed one of these, and then I saw it and was like, "Oh my god, where have you been all my life?!"

A set of keychain fobs: Special Agent Cooper and Laura Palmer. I haven't decided yet whether to keep them together, or whether to split them up between my home and work keys.

An awesome Eraserhead tshirt (that my hubby has already eyed - I told him we could share, but if it disappears into his dresser, we may have to scrap).

And last but certainly not least, a Black-Lodge-themed kitchen towel. Which is amazing, and I have got to find a pattern and make tons more. AND - I don't think kitschkween knew this, but the main color scheme of our dishes/kitchen/dining room is red and black, so it "goes" perfectly!

Thank you so very, very much, kitschkween! I love all my new goodies, and I am one very happy (and incredibly spoiled) swapper.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jenny.bloodless
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2007 01:42:24 PM »

Seriously, a pattern to that dish towel would be treasured and cherished for always and a day! It's gorgeous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Someday, somewhere anywhere, unfailingly, you'll find yourself, and that, and only that, can be the happiest or bitterest hour of your life. - Pablo Neruda
sajona
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007 03:00:18 PM »

Phew! I'm so glad my first parcel arrived Nabi Smiley I'm glad you liked it - I was finding it hard to let go as I love that lining fabric too- I have just enough to make a tiny little bag of my own with!
Love all the other things everyone has made Smiley
Caroline
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My biz page on FB: https://www.facebook.com/CarolinePearceKnitwear
My blog: http://sajona.blogspot.com/
My flikr:http://www.flickr.com/photos/95027356@N00/sets/72157602013921043
LouraPalmr
Seamstress Of Hairspray Beauty Lounge

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2007 07:21:42 PM »

i promise pics tomorrow of all my fab stuff from daiconcharuko
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"no shirt, no shoes, no dice"

My Etsy - http://www.DevilDogCouture.etsy.com
kitschkween
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2007 08:52:53 AM »

i'm so glad you liked everything mzgorightry! i will post the zig-zag pattern for the towel. i kind of just made up the red part as i went along. the owl pendant is made out of brown goldstone. you can get them at www.firemountaingems.com for a great price.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007 08:56:15 AM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sajona
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2007 06:33:23 AM »

Hooray! my parcel arrived!!
In honour of my love of Wild at heart (and request for storage for my sewing room) I got 3 fab storage jars - they are bigger than they appear in the photo and have my fave Sailor quote (this snakeskin is a symbol of my identity) on one and an animal print on the other 2! They are already earmarked for my buttons and beads Smiley

Then a stenciled 'Blue Velvet' bag made from denim withe film's logo on one side and Dorothy on the other! Already earmarked for my knitting projects!!

Thank you Nabi!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My biz page on FB: https://www.facebook.com/CarolinePearceKnitwear
My blog: http://sajona.blogspot.com/
My flikr:http://www.flickr.com/photos/95027356@N00/sets/72157602013921043
kitschkween
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2007 12:03:42 PM »

i wanted to add that everyone's packages have been great and i can't wait to see more. i just got back from vacation, so i'll be using most of today to recoup. you all have been awesome swappers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Ribbon Sliders for Scrapbooking
How to Use Vellum with Scrapbooking
How to Use Scrapbooking Brads
How to Use Rub-On Stickers in Scrapbooking
How to Use Downloaded Fonts for Scrapbooking
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...