A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 308,224
Currently Running With Scissors:
471 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap SUPPLIES ONLY Round 3 ~ August  (Read 8541 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

chrissiemags
Chrissie's Custom Creations

Is there such a thing as too much fabric or ribbon

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: July 30, 2007 10:04:06 AM »

Getting the thread ready for the turn-over to the next round~Please DO NOT post here until we have all our organizational spots marked!  Thank you!

Swap name: Shop the Swap Supplies ONLY Round 3
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:  chrissiemags
Craftster member who is the backup organizer for this swap: GatsbyGirl
Sign-up date range: 08/01/07-08/31/07
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have one week  to mail the item.  The swap runs through the last day of August.

Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country, you MUST be willing to ship air postal or an equivalent which will take a maximum of 3 weeks.
All ages allowed? Or 18+?  All ages.  If you are under 18 be sure that:
A)   you have your parents permission (youll be using their address OR a P.O. Box)
B)   you have access to a computer where you can keep in contact (i.e. if you get grounded from a home computer, you can use the one at the library/friends/etc.)
C)   you are able to walk/get a ride to the post office ON TIME
D)   you have enough supplies or funds to purchase supplies needed to create awesome crafted items

"Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES, GatsbyGirl will be helping out!

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed at least one swap successfully before signing up for more: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES

Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping and will make sure that
every participant meets these conditions: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

DETAILS:
This is a SUPPLIES ONLY swap.  Post a "shop" of at least 5 items for everyone else in the swap to choose from, SUPPLIES ONLY, there will be no handcrafted/finished items accepted as there already is a wonderful swap for those.

What is a shop?
A shop is a post in this thread,listing the items that you have available to be claimed.  You don't have to have an actual online shop to participate in this swap.  As long as you can post a list of items, with pictures if at all possible, you have a swap shop!  You can also manage your shop pictures on your own picture hosting and just post links in your shop post.  It's up to you to keep your shop as up to date as possible by removing items that have been claimed and posting any new items you want to add.  Items in your shop should all have a 'price' between 1 and 3 points.  Make sure it's clear how much each item costs.

RULES:
- The majority of the posts in this thread should be shops.  That's what we all want to see, right?  So let's try and keep all the discussion over here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=186530.msg1953267#msg1953267
- When you claim an item, mail chrissiemags, GatsbyGirl, and the person you claim from.  Claims will be first come, first served.  The first person to send a PM to all three of the proper people IN THE PROPER FORMAT will get the item.
- Rather than keeping track of the number of claims, like the other ongoing swaps, we will be using a point system for this swap.  Here are the most important things you need to know about your points:
- Every time someone claims an item from your shop, you get the price of the item in points. (You cannot use your points until you have SENT the item that was claimed.)
- Every time you claim an item from someone else's shop you spend the amount of points in the price of the item.
- Once you have 7 points (either pending or spendable), your shop will be temporarily closed for business until you have less than 7 points.  Please edit your shop post to put 'CLOSED' in large bright letters to make it clear to everyone when your shop is closed.  There will also be a list near the top of the thread with all the closed shops.
- Once you have 0 points, you can't claim any items until you have at least 1 point.
-The organizers will keep a running point total at the top of the thread, but you should try and be aware of your own points too.  All claims you make and claims made from you should be posted at the bottom of your swap shop .
- When you receive an item, PM chrissiemags and GatsbyGirl and the person who sent it to you with the SEND BY DATE
- DC#'s are now required for all swaps and no longer optional.  You must provide a DC# when you PM that the item has been shipped. Save your receipt for International shipping as not all countries have a customs #.
- When someone claims an item on your list and is confirmed by an organizer, you are responsible for removing that item from your shop post. Please be considerate and not make everyone wait for pics to load of items that are no longer available!!  If you have multiples of a similair item please make it clear how many are available.

Please take note, this is how feedback will work for this swap:

- This is how feedback will work for this swap:
     ~All your packages were sent/received with good communication and you leave with your starting 3 points-POSITIVE Great swapper!
     ~All your packages were sent/received without good communication and you leave with your starting 3 points-POSITIVE All packages sent/received. Could have communicated better!
     ~All your packages were sent/received with good communication BUT YOU DON'T leave with your starting 3 points-NEGATIVE~ Claimed more than they sent.

You will have the option of offering your wares in the next round WITHOUT being able to claim to regulate yourself back to your original 3 points, if you choose not to do this then unfortunately we will have to leave a negative feedback as you had the opportunity to even yourself out and be fair to the swap and you choose not to.

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE
(Please make the title of your PM the name of the swap)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap SUPPLIES ONLY Round 3
Craftster username:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address:
Do you have at least 5 items to post in your shop to start out with?
Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country, you MUST be willing to ship air postal or an equivalent which will take a maximum of 3 weeks. Are you willing?

Please remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.  Also we ask that you make sure you read the proper format for claiming, sending and receiving for this swap.  This can become a very large swap and it's MUCH, MUCH easier if everyone follows the proper format in providing us with info for us to update.  

Please feel free to ask chrissiemags or GatsbyGirl if you have any questions!

For all PM's please send to BOTH organizers and include the swap name and one of the following tags as this will help us be better organized:
approval
claim
sent
received
general question
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007 04:48:49 PM by chrissiemags » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Offering Laser Cut Scrapbook Embellishments~ Trendy & Classic Hair Accessories~ Cute as Can be Bottle Cap Images~Bottle Cap Jewelry
chrissiemags

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007 10:05:28 AM »

How many points do I start with?
If you are new to this swap you will start off with 3 points.  If you were part of round 2 you'll start with a number of points you ended with last round.

Do I have to post pictures?
It's not required, but it's strongly encourage.  Good pictures will make people more likely to claim your items!

What size items should be in my shop?  What size goes with what price?You can put any size items in your shop, and you can charge whatever price is fair. 

Why does my shop close when I have 7 points?
When you have 7 points, it means you've had several more claims against your shop than you have made yourself. We want to make sure that no one gets shortchanged, so once several items have been claimed from your list, your shop will be 'closed' until you catch up on claiming some things for yourself.  We also want to make sure no one is 'hoarding' points, so we want you to spend your points and get them back out in the economy.

Why don't I get my points until I have sent my item?
There are several reasons for this.  First of all, it's a good way for us to control how many claims you have going on at one time.  If you don't get your points until your items are sent, you can't have a bunch of packages waiting to be shipped and still be making claims.  It will also help protect our swap from anyone who might flake by not allowing them to make lots of claims if they aren't shipping their items.  And it'll encourage everyone to ship on time, or even faster, so that they can get their points!  We aren't waiting until items are received, because that will make it very difficult for international craftsters to participate in the swap.

Why do you keep changing the rules?
Since this is the first time we've run this swap, in this way, there are still lots of kinks in the system.  We're getting lots of feedback from you guys, and we want to make sure we listen to it.  Also, since we're hoping this will be an ongoing swap, we want to make sure that the rules we make don't make it harder for people to participate in later rounds.

What can I put in my shop post?  Can I put a wishlist?  Can I take requests? 
The focus of your shop post, should be your shop! However, as long as you are keeping your shop the focus, and keeping it up to date, and keeping it stocked.... We don't care what you put in there! As long as you aren't breaking any rules of craftster, or any laws, go for it!

I want go do another swap, but the month isn't over, can you go ahead and give me my feedback?
In order to leave the swap early, you need to have your original 3 points.  If you do, you can go ahead and 'close' your shop.  Then, once everything that had been previously claimed from you has been received, you can leave the swap and get your positive feedback.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should.  Is something wrong?
If it has been more than 24 hours since you made the claim, go ahead and send us a PM.  Otherwise, give us about 24 hours to get caught up with claims.  If your claim is at least 24 hours old, and something seems wrong, feel free to send us a PM and ask.  If your claim is several days old and something seems wrong PLEASE send us a PM to make sure we received the claim!

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed?  OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open?  OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date.  When in doubt, it's fine to go with what you think your status is.  It doesn't hurt to include a little note in any PM's you send letting us know, just in case there is an issue.  (For example,  "GatsbyGirl just claimed my peanut butter sculpture, but your list shows my shop as closed.  I claimed a couple things recently so I think I should be open and this claim should be ok.")  Now, since you are the person who is the most up to date on your own point total, feel free to help us out a little bit.  Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Also, feel free to re-open your shop when you know you are at 5 points.  And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, feel free to spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

What do I need to say in my PM's to the organizers??

When claiming it needs to come to us looking like this:
Subject: Shop the Swap SUPPLIES 1 - CLAIM
xladyluckx to raynbow - sheepy soap - (1)

When you send it needs to look like this:
Subject: Shop the Swap SUPPLIES 1 - SENT
Send By May 30th

When you receive it needs to look like this:
Subject: Shop the Swap SUPPLIES 1 - RECEIVED
Send By May 30th

Claims MUST be in this format, or they will not be honored. If you DO NOT receive a claim in this format, please do not send the item.  If you wish you can send the claimer a PM reminding them of the proper format for claims.

If you want to include a personal note in the PM as well, it's fine, but please make sure it is underneath the claim information.

You can include several claims in one post, but make sure each is listed seperately and that it is clear there are multiple claims.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop?  Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts.  But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list! 
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed, when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!

~I'm going to INSIST that you track your points in your shop in the following way:

Bought:
gastbygirl to chrissiemags ~ box 'o fun ~ (2)

Sold:
chrissiemags to gatsbygirl ~ barrel of laughs (1)

starting points: 3
available points: 1
pending points : 1

If there is a disagreement in points this format will make it easier for me to compare lists and see where the disagreement is!
[/b]

We are going to be sticklers for the FORMAT of claims AND for you to track points in your store...gentle nudges will be given if the format is not being followed.  This is a big swap following these rules will make updating and running this swap go smoothly!

LET THE SWAPPING BEGIN!!  WOO WOO
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007 08:13:39 AM by chrissiemags » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Offering Laser Cut Scrapbook Embellishments~ Trendy & Classic Hair Accessories~ Cute as Can be Bottle Cap Images~Bottle Cap Jewelry
GatsbyGirl
Not a Knitter

"As for me, I am a watercolor. I wash off."

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007 10:08:09 AM »

Sent
Received
Late with Communication
Missing in Action with No Communication

SEND BY AUGUST 8
aeronberry to laughinglark - 3 Bags of Small Fabric Scraps - (2)
aeronberry to laughinglark - Jewelry components - (1)
LaughingLark to aeronberry - Multicolor Glass and Stone Chips - (1)
LaughingLark to GatsbyGirl - Dark Pink AB-Coated Glass Chips - (1)
LaughingLark to GatsbyGirl - Pile of Acrylic Rhinestones - (1)
Gatsbygirl to LaughingLark - 20 Bamboo Tiles - (1)
Gatsbygirl to LaughingLark - Five Hello Kitty Blank CDs - (2)
aeronberry to GatsbyGirl - 3 Novelty Print FQs - (2)
Velvet Rose to aeronberry - 2 Sets of Retro Pictures - (1)

SEND BY AUGUST 9
Velvet Rose to GatsbyGirl - Pom Pom Pageant - (1)
Velvet Rose to GatsbyGirl - Children's Motif Embroidery Transfers - (1)

SEND BY AUGUST 12
*k* to GatsbyGirl - Pattern #6 - (1)
*k* to GatsbyGirl - Patterns #9, 10, 12 - (2)
*k* to LaughingLark - Beads # 24 - (1)
*k* to LaughingLark - Beads # 25 - (1)
Chrissiemags to *k* - #4 - Silk satin type fabric 3 yards - (2)
LaughingLark to *k* - Sodalite chips - (1)

SEND BY AUGUST 13
*k* to LAughingLark - #17 McCalls 4679 Bags Pattern - (1)
GatsbyGirl to aeronberry - Set of Fabric Circles - (1)
LaughingLark to aeronberry - Skull Flower Charms - (1)
Bigmouth to aeronberry - Drink Charms & Zoo Animal Blanket - (1)

SEND BY AUGUST 14
LaughingLark to diamunds - Rhinestones group 1 - (1)

SEND BY AUGUST 15
aeronberry to *k* - origami calendar - (1)

SEND BY AUGUST 20
rratstarr to diamunds - ephemera pack - (1)
*k* to rratstarr - #16 Vogue 7325 vintage/retro hat patterns - (1)
*k* to rratstarr - #30 Angel Foods Cookbook - (2)
rratstarr to LaughingLark - a bunch of seed bead assortments - (1)
rratstarr to *k* - one set of Czech glass skull beads - (1)
rratstarr to *k* - vintage blue abstract flower print fabric - (2)

Fun4Bambi to Velvet Rose - 8 US size 10.5/6.5 mm Vintage - (2)

SEND BY AUGUST 21
Velvet Rose to GatsbyGirl - Vintage toy pattern - (1)
Kayrun to Sphinxy - Zen gardening kit -  (1)
rratstarr to chrissiemags ~  4 1/2 yards tan floral flannel ~ (2)
Velvet Rose to purpleone - 'Quilted & Patchwork Purses' - (1)
LaughingLark to rratstarr - two sets of four french beaded blackberry charms - (2)
LaughingLark to rratstarr - Set of beaded flowers that look like orchids - (1)
LaughingLark to rratstarr - Yellow jade chips, about 32" long - (1)
rratstarr to GatsbyGirl - Funky Pink/Orange Vintage Print Fabric - (2)

SEND BY AUGUST 22
GatsbyGirl to aeronberry - 7 1958/59 Pack-O-Funs - (2)
GatsbyGirl to aeronberry - Poodle Fabric - (1)

SEND BY AUGUST 23
GatsbyGirl to chrissiemags - White Bikini Fabric - (1)

SEND BY AUGUST 26
snowyangel to rratstarr - 13 shirt collar trims - (1)

SEND BY AUGUST 27
ShaynaYasha to purpleone - wooden picture frame (1)

SEND BY SEPTEMBER 4
rratstarr to aeronberry - Czech glass skull beads - (1)

SEND BY SEPTEMBER 6
*k* to LaughingLark - #18 Butterick 5293 Slipcover - (1)
*k* to LaughingLark - Green Cotton Broadcloth - (1)
rratstarr to *k* - McCalls 2442 & Simplicity ?742 - (1)
rratstarr to *k* - Circular knitting needle, 2mm/US size 0 - (1)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007 10:18:31 AM by GatsbyGirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Find me on Twitter | Facebook | Wists
GatsbyGirl
Not a Knitter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007 10:08:26 AM »

Sent
Received
Late with Communication
Missing in Action with No Communication
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chrissiemags

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007 10:08:58 AM »

Points for Round 3

Please excuse how funky the chart looks...it's much easier to cut & paste from my spreadsheet than to update manually. Sorry if there is any confusion in reading this chart!

**Points will be posted at the end of Round 2**

Feedback Given

Name     Current Point's   Pending

aeronberry   0   0
bhean   3   0
Bigmouth   3   0
chrissiemags   2   0
diamunds   1   0
Fun4Bambi   0   2
gatsbygirl   4   0
K   5   0
kayrun   3   0
LaughingLark   3   0
Mojo   6   0
purpleone   2   0
rratstarr   5   2
ShaynaYasha   3   0
snowyangel   2   0
Sphinxy   0   0
Velvet Rose   4   0

« Last Edit: August 31, 2007 05:46:56 PM by chrissiemags » THIS ROCKS   Logged

chrissiemags

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007 10:15:56 AM »

ChrissieMags' Super Supply Store

OPEN for Business

All pictures are clickable for your viewing pleasure  Grin

1 Point Items:

Cheater Quilt fabric~I believe it is 2 yards

FQ's 1 Point each OR 3 for 2 points

25 Assorted Pre-Cut 6 1/2 Inch Quilt Squares ~ I have TONS of assorted quilt squares PM me if you are looking for something special I just might have them

Pom-Poms 2 bags for 1 point OR take them all for 3 points

2 Point Items:

#2 ~ A Silk Satin type of fabric 3 Yards

#3 ~ A Silk Satin type of fabric 3 Yards

#5 ~ A heavier weight perhaps cotton/poly mix type of fabric 2 Yards

#6 ~Polyester I believe it is 2 yards will measure if someone is interested

#7 ~ Silky Satin type of fabric I believe it is 3 yards will measure if someone is interested
~SOLD to diamunds Thank you!

#9 ~Polyester type material I believe it is 1 yard...has a swatch cut out of it

Pile of spool ribbon ~ some are wired almost all are brand new spools PM me if you have any questions

3 Point Items:

~*^*~   ~*^*~   ~*^*~   ~*^*~   ~*^*~   ~*^*~   ~*^*~   
Sent          Recieved

Sold:
chrissiemags to *k* ~ #4 fabric ~ (2)

Bought:
rratstarr to chrissiemags ~  4 1/2 yards tan floral flannel ~ (2)

Started With: 3      Available Points: 3          Pending Points: 0
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007 09:01:55 AM by chrissiemags » THIS ROCKS   Logged

GatsbyGirl
Not a Knitter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007 10:18:01 AM »

SOLD!
GatsbyGirl to LaughingLark - 20 Bamboo Tiles - (1)
GatsbyGirl to LaughingLark - Five Hello Kitty Blank CDs - (2)
GatsbyGirl to aeronberry - Set of Fabric Circles - (1)
GatsbyGirl to aeronberry - 7 1958/59 Pack-O-Funs - (2)
GatsbyGirl to aeronberry - Poodle Fabric - (1)
GatsbyGirl to chrissiemags - White Bikini Fabric - (1)

BOUGHT!
LaughingLark to GatsbyGirl - Pile of Acrylic Rhinestones - (1)
aeronberry to GatsbyGirl - 3 Novelty Print FQs - (2)
Velvet Rose to GatsbyGirl - Pom Pom Pageant - (1)
Velvet Rose to GatsbyGirl - Children's Motif Embroidery Transfers - (1)
*k* to GatsbyGirl - Pattern #6 - (1)
*k* to GatsbyGirl - Patterns #9, 10, 12 - (2)
VelvetRose to GatsbyGirl - Vintage Toy Pattern
rratstarr to GatsbyGirl - Funky Pink/Orange Vintage Print Fabric - (2)

Points Started With: 8         Available Points: 4           Pending Points: 0
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007 03:15:34 PM by GatsbyGirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LaughingLark
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007 10:57:22 AM »

Welcome to The Laughing Lark Supply Shop! Now OPEN, with mostly new goodies!
 I live in a non-smoking home, but I have a big furry orange tomcat named Seymour, whom I try to keep out of my beads.
 Smiley
(I am STILL looking for seed beads this month, if you have some to get rid of!) I'm an insane beader! Wink

Marked down some things Aug 30th. New prices in RED.

Piles of acrylic rhinestone bling! Some are flat, some concave. Some have button-like holes, some have holes near the sides for sewing them onto things. One point per group. 
1/3 Point!   Rhinestones Group 4

1/3 point! Rhinestones group 3

1/3 point! Rhinestones group 2

One Point! Matched flower charms set, all you see here! Ready to string or make into earrings.

One Point! A random assortment of different color flower charms.

Blackberry charms are here!  Only one set left, and I don't think I'll be making more this round.   Smiley

One point! A set of four french beaded blackberry charms, ready for stringing. Your set will be very similar, but not exactly identical, to this picture. Each berry comes out a little different, because of the way I have to weave them together.  SmileyTwo sets sold to rratstarr! Thank you!!

1/3 point!A purple pendant that I made with glass beads and lavender freshwater pearls.

1/3 point! Gold-plated bead-thingies with loops. If you take some bits of gold chain and join these to them at intervals, you could very quickly make a nice long necklace for Fall.  Wink

1/3 point! Three beaded pendants, ready for stringing.

1/3 point! six beaded cross pendants, ready for stringing.

Sold things here:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=186530.msg1997160#msg1997160

Or in this list:

One point!Dark pink AB coated glass chips, about 32"Sold to Gatsbygirl! Thanks!
 One point!Multicolor glass and stone chips, about 32" Sold to aeronberry! Thanks!
One point! Pile of acrylic rhinestones. Some of them have holes for sewing or linking with jump rings, some do not. Make yourself some bling, or turn the kids loose with some glue and costruction paper. All you see here. Cheesy Sold to Gatsbygirl!
One Point! Rhinestones group 1. The flowers in this group have a peel-off sticky backing, and they do not have a center hole. Sold to Diamunds! Thanks!
One point!Sodalite chips, 32" long.Sold to *k*! Thank you! Smiley
One point!Yellow jade chips, about 32" long. Sold to rratstarr! Thanks!

AND
aeronberry to laughinglark--Jewelry components - 1 pt for everything (1)(recieved)
Send by Aug. 8th
Gatsbygirl to LaughingLark--20 Bamboo Tiles (1)
AND
Five Hello Kitty Blank CDs (2)(recieved)
Send by August 12th
*k* to LAughingLark--24) assorted glass seed beads and bugle beads (light blue, dark blue, red, silver seed beads, and red bugle beads) (1)
AND
25) assorted glass beads (various sizes - lots of pink mix beads, small cylindrical beads with paisley and floral print, and 4 approx 1" clear glass with gold and white swirls)(1)
AND32) plastic pearl beads (various sizes)" free with claim!(recieved)
Send by Aug 13th
*k* to LAughingLark--17) McCalls 4679 bags pattern-(1)(recieved)
send by Aug 20th
rratstarr to LaughingLark--one point - a bunch of seed bead assortments (1)
and
a bunch of vintage plastic buttons (0)

pending approval:
Send by Sept 7th
k* to LaughingLArk-18) Butterick 5293 Slipcover pattern for couches/armchairs (1)
And
20) green cotton broadcloth (approx 2 yds) (1)
and
 9" by 11" felt sheets: tan (4 sheets), white (2 sheets), dark-ish green (2 sheets), black (1 sheet)(freebie!)

SEND BY AUGUST 8
LaughingLark to GatsbyGirl - Pile of Acrylic Rhinestones - (1)(sent 8/1/07)
Send by Aug. 12
LaughingLark to *k* - Sodalite chips (1) (sent aug 6th)
Send by aug 13th
LaughingLark to aeronberry - Skull Flower Charms - (1)(sent)
SEND BY AUGUST 14
LaughingLark to diamunds - Rhinestones group 1 - (1)( Sent aug 7th)

Send by August 21
LaughingLark to rratstarr - two sets of four french beaded blackberry charms - 2
LaughingLark to rratstarr - Set of beaded flowers that look like orchids -1
LaughingLark to rratstarr - Yellow jade chips, about 32" long -1 (sent aug 15th)

Pending Points: 0

Wish List!
4mm beads--any color, interesting charms, tiny wooden beads, seed beads for my flowers and berries--even smallish quantities of beads, because I mix them!

« Last Edit: August 30, 2007 08:04:13 AM by LaughingLark » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fun4Bambi
Scrumble Curious

Wanted for gluing googly eyes to other googly eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2007 10:59:41 AM »

Welcome to Fun4Bambi's Hoard of Crafty Thingamajiggers, Whatchamacallits & Doohickeys
      closed
Wine Corks: Okay, I'm a wino & I never throw out a cork, but it's been a long time since I've crafted with them so make a claim, and get crafting!

One Large Envelope (about 9" by 11") stuffed with as many corks as I can fit in - One available to claim Yours for one (1) point.

One Small Envelope (about 5" by 7") stuffed with as many corks as I can fit in - two available to claimYours for one-half (.5) point.

Fun Patterns to Knit for Kids: I'm hesitating offering these items cuz they're so darn cuuute & both out-of-print, but I don't forsee making them in the near future, and darn it they deserve to be knit!

a) Leisure Arts leaflet 2275, Puppet Mittens: Ten Designs To Knit by Beth Macdonald; copyright 1992 by Leisure Arts, Little Rock Arkansas. Good condition.

Good, clear instructions for hand puppet-style mittens - similar to the Later, Gator pattern in Stitch n Bitch Nation, only with more variety to choose from (picture thumb compartment equal in width to the one for the other 4 fingers & you've got the idea). Bunny, Puppy, Panda, Piglet, Frog, Dragon, Mallard, Flamingo, Cuckoo & Toucan, plus basic pattern for improvising your own animal-like creation. Yours for one (1) point. August Price: Yours for one=half (.5) point.

b) Bernat Tutti Frutti Hot Tamales - Chunky Weight Knits for Kids (#1260 - out of print)

Super cute sweater patterns for kids
with yolks worked in bright colors, for the average/intermediate knitter; finished sweater sizes range from 12 months to size 10-12. Four very different, fun patterns include i) Planets - cardigan style; ii) Pussy Cat - pullover with two tone striped body & arms; iii) Fish - pullover in oceany colors with cute wave detail & solid color arms & body; iv) People - cute, chunky outlines of guys & girls circle all the way around the yolk; body & arms are worked in bright, rainbow colors & black stripes - they sooo deserve to be knitted up & enjoyed by children & those around them.Yours for one (1) point.

Knitting Needles I have the following pairs of straight needles, each set is 10 inches long [bracketed numbers indicate number available]:
[1] US size 8/5.0 mm Susan Bates brand, crystalites knitting needles, translucent pinky-purpley color
[8] US size 10.5/6.5 mm Vintage unknown brand (bought off ebay for workshop), metal cap ends, shafts are assorted colors (mostly blue or green, one silver).Claimed by Velvet Rose, for a total of two (2) points
[1] US size 10.5/6.5 mm Susan Bates brand, Silvalume. Cap is ivory colored, plastic wedge shape; shaft is green.
[1] ] US size 11 Vintage unknown brand (bought off ebay for workshop), metal cap ends, shafts are green.
Any of the above for 1/2 point.
August Price: Any of the above for 1/4 point.

Crochet Hooks I have the following crochet hooks [bracketed numbers indicate number available]:
[1] US size L-11/8.0 mm Susan Bates brand, Crystalite. Translucent blue plastic.
[1] US size P-16/11.5 mm Susan Bates brand, Crystalite. Translucent pinkish-lavenderish plastic.
Any of the above for 1/2 point.
August Price: Any of the above for 1/4 point.

Bought:

Sold:
Fun4Bambi to Velvet Rose: [8] US size 10.5/6.5 mm Vintage unknown brand (bought off ebay for workshop), metal cap ends, shafts are assorted colors (mostly blue or green, one silver). Two (2) points total

starting points: 0
available points: 0
pending points : 2

Wish list: random jewelry findings; teardrop shaped beads or briolettes, or any beads with holes drilled near the top instead of through the middle - don't have to be faceted; wide/large hole beads of any material; heavy/metal beads (any size hole); DVDs (purple back) for melting; meltable beads; metallic/shiny embroidery threads & flosses; buckeyes (c'mon you Ohio people!); cast off guitar picks; plastic swirly 45 rpm record adapters; cute little rubber erasers; tiny bells (jingle or otherwise); ball chain, any color/length; novelty sequins - especially heart and/or flower shapes...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007 06:25:19 PM by Fun4Bambi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

purpleone
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2007 02:10:43 PM »

CLOSED

Back in the September round!

Available Points: 3      Pending Points: 0
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007 05:41:54 AM by purpleone » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrap Busting Artwork
Let's Monkey Around!
Meatless Monday: Lemon Cornmeal Waffles

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...