A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Monday, May 23 News:  Please take a moment to congratulate and thank our newest Craftster Moderators, lindyv321, pottermouth, PerfectlyBohemian, Mistress Jennie and LovelyMiss!
Total Members: 305,689
Currently Running With Scissors:
496 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 37
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Craftster swap (Round 3) Gallery!  (Read 46773 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

WYOKrista

I love sunflowers

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #260 on: August 24, 2007 12:50:48 PM »

As soon as picture hosting is up I can post some pics of what I sent to Hollistercobabe, until then I will put them on my blog!
http://craftyauntiecurly.blogspot.com/

She is super smart and figured out who I was a long time ago....so you can cross ME off your lists

I still have no idea who has me! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YES! I would love to be your Creative Memories Consultant! Just ask
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #261 on: August 24, 2007 12:57:08 PM »

I already crossed you off my list when I saw some lovely crocheted items in someone elses package LOL I might have been wrong but ya know....whenever I see little crochet things I think of you  Grin Grin I think its because of the things you make for your God Daughter(?) or is it niece?
I'm probably totally wrong anyway LOL which is why I haven't managed to find out who is sending to me  Grin
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007 12:59:39 PM by ZaftigMomma » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best
50 in '14
50 in '15
dragonslair
Crafting another baby...... Due Jan. 6th, 2011

Goth and loving it.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #262 on: August 24, 2007 01:21:12 PM »

I received my last package today.  I had been told to wait to open it till the etsy package arrived but the box had been opened in transit and barely put back together.  I still have no idea to the identity of my craftster.  It was the drop spindle I had mentioned I had wanted to learn.  It was also a whole kit to learn to spin with and also learn kool-aid dying. Thank-you so much!  As to the pink dishcloths don't worry about it they have found their place as "magic" towels to help keep shampoo out of the three year olds eyes.  She honestly believes they are protecting her therefore no more tears at bathtime.  That alone you deserve applause for.   The tea was wonderful thank you.  I only my packages are accepted as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WILL SWAP for CLOTH diapers.........

MY LJ
http://crochet-crazy.livejournal.com

My wists
www.wists.com/dragonslair
WYOKrista

I love sunflowers

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #263 on: August 24, 2007 01:37:32 PM »

I already crossed you off my list when I saw some lovely crocheted items in someone elses package LOL I might have been wrong but ya know....whenever I see little crochet things I think of you  Grin Grin I think its because of the things you make for your God Daughter(?) or is it niece?
I'm probably totally wrong anyway LOL which is why I haven't managed to find out who is sending to me  Grin

what?  Cheesy
I don't crochet  I have a niece but we do paper crafts together and play "fish for cats", and I don't have a god daughter...maybe you have me mixed up with somebody else?  yeah, I think you do....
but I am pretty entertained thinking that you think about me when you see little crochet things! hee hee!  Cheesy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YES! I would love to be your Creative Memories Consultant! Just ask
stick

"I'm Only Good At Being Young"

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 24, 2007 01:47:18 PM »

Oh CraftyCarrie, you would be my hero if you did a tutorial on passport cases!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stick Officially Has Wists!
http://www.wists.com/appstatestick/all
vylentviolet
« Reply #265 on: August 24, 2007 05:05:51 PM »

I received such a cool package today! I can't wait to get home and post pics!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://airrikka.etsy.com

personal swapper!!!
DropDeadSuzie

I've got blood in my mouth from biting my tongue.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #266 on: August 24, 2007 06:19:14 PM »

looks like my last package was delivered to my partner this morning!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

palicious

personal swap friendly! PM me anytime :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #267 on: August 24, 2007 06:53:41 PM »

looks like my last package was delivered to my partner this morning!

hehehhe...same here lol!

vylentviolet: yes...it's me! and you are welcome Cheesy its been a blast stalking and crafting for you.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

casslyra
« Reply #268 on: August 24, 2007 07:37:35 PM »

i cant wait for my sc to get hers. i want her to like it just as much as the store bought version of her wisted item. oh i cant wait to know if she does.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #269 on: August 24, 2007 10:21:55 PM »

what?  Cheesy

I don't crochet  I have a niece but we do paper crafts together and play "fish for cats", and I don't have a god daughter...maybe you have me mixed up with somebody else?  yeah, I think you do....
but I am pretty entertained thinking that you think about me when you see little crochet things! hee hee!  Cheesy Cheesy

errrrm totally embarrassed and SOBER this morning  Embarrassed Yes dear, I had someone else in mind not you last night LOL but I'd been in a bar allllll afternoon with my husband and his workmates and I simply can NOT drink like i used to in my misspent youth  Grin
I know you make beautiful ATCs and needlepunched items  Grin and gave me advice on needlepunching and not on crochet where I recieved advice from another lovely lady  Grin

I'm such a doofus  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best
50 in '14
50 in '15
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 37 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
How to Shampoo Your Hair
How to Style Punk Hair
How to Style Emo Hair
How to Treat Dandruff
How to Use a Round Brush to Curl Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Summer Dress
Wonderful Washi
Meatless Monday: Aubergine, Tomato and Goat Cheese Bake

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...