A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 298,682
Currently Running With Scissors:
698 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: San Diego Craft Mafia membership open for a limited time  (Read 656 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DevilDoll
« on: July 25, 2007 08:35:45 PM »

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up about the San Diego Craft Mafia recruiting schedule. As you may have heard, we will be recruiting a limited number of friendly self-employed people at the end of August to join the San Diego Craft Mafia!!   Smiley

This is an awesome opportunity for folks who are self-employed to join an aggressive fast-paced success-oriented group that can help you reach for and attain goals that would be very difficult to do alone. It's also a great way to connect with other indie business owners on a personal level over time, and to help support one another in a variety of ways - both personally and professionally.

Aside from the impressive accomplishments of the San Diego Craft Mafia itself (The Punk Rock Craft Fair, etc.), our group also benefits from the support and association of a global network of Craft Mafias across the US and beyond (see www.craftmafia.com for more info)

Due to a family emergency, I have had to push new recruitment for the San Diego Craft Mafia out until the end of August. In the meantime though, feel free to shoot me an e-mail with your name, your business name, and your phone number, and one of us will get back to you to answer any questions you may have or to with you chat about what the SDCM is all about.

At the end of August, we will contact the people who have expressed interest and invite them to an informational meeting where we will go into greater detail about the group, it's history, it's obligations, and it's mission. Those who are interested will be invited to apply for membership at the end of the meeting if they feel the group would be a good fit for their current business. The San Diego Craft Mafia is a great source of traffic and publicity for self employed persons who already have a functioning and profitable business model, and we look forward to meeting new creative souls to work together with, learn from, and help to succeed even more!!

If you - or anyone you know - may be interested in joining the San Diego Craft Mafia - please shoot me an e-mail at your earliest convenience to nicole *at* astaarts.com with your name, company name, and phone number so we can include you in our informational meeting in August. Feel free to contact me in the meantime too if you have any other questions as well, and I will do my best to answer them.

Warm Regards,

Nicole aka 'Rattlesnake'

http://www.SanDiegoCraftMafia.com
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Lovely Chocolate-Lace Lollipops
How to Make Easy Minecraft Pig Cupcakes
Strawberry Angel Food and Coffee and Donut Milkshake Recipes
How to Make a Pineapple Coconut Meringue Torte
Old-Fashioned Lemon Sugar Cookie Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...