A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,850
Currently Running With Scissors:
643 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Flight of the Conchords undies  (Read 16108 times)
Tags for this thread: flight_of_the_conchords , craftster_best_of_2007 , fotc , tv  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

HeyCarrieAnn
« on: July 25, 2007 01:07:07 PM »

My first screenprinting attempt. Woohoo! I thought that New Zealand's fourth most popular folk parody band would look quite nice on the bum of my undies.

and if you haven't heard of Flight of the Conchords, shame on you.
thanks for looking  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thankyoulocust
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007 01:10:20 PM »

Ha!! That's so funny!  My husband's always doing the "business socks" line.  I have a feeling those guys would appreciate being on your bum!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Yeah we don't take orders well.  Unless they're to get on the dance flo'.  Or raise the roof.  Or make some NOIZE...with a Z!"
craftyhandbags
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007 01:11:17 PM »

I LOVE FOTC!!!  I couldn't think of anything better to stencils on any girl's bum!

I thought of the boom-boom song.  "I see you lookin' at my boom-boom."

I think my Hubby would die if He caught a glimpse of them looking back at him. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"When you mix red and blue, you get purple; when you mix blue and yellow, you get green; when you mix all the colors, you get a rainbow!" - wisdom from a five year old

I have an etsy!!!  http://craftybagsetc.etsy.com
dinosaurator
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007 01:20:13 PM »

Noooo way!! This is by far most definately the best thing I have ever ever seen. I love Flight of the Conchords. Amazing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Aspartame
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007 01:32:25 PM »

YAY!  I love those guys!  And just yesterday, I was thinking, "Man! I hope somebody makes some Flight of the Conchords crafts soon."  I was starting to think I was the whole fan base.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftyhandbags
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007 01:54:54 PM »

YAY!  I love those guys!  And just yesterday, I was thinking, "Man! I hope somebody makes some Flight of the Conchords crafts soon."  I was starting to think I was the whole fan base.

Ok, Mel.  Did you gals notice all her homemade shirts?  They crack me up!  She would fit right in on Craftster.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"When you mix red and blue, you get purple; when you mix blue and yellow, you get green; when you mix all the colors, you get a rainbow!" - wisdom from a five year old

craftladyofsteel
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007 02:19:02 PM »

Wow. This made me giggle. Is this not the best craft idea ever? Thank you for making this and sharing it. That show is awesome. Their facial expressions are priceless. Who doesn't need FOTC underwear? I know I do!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
closetsuperhero

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's... CRAFTSTER GIRL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007 02:43:27 PM »

Ha! I watched their show on HBO one time, and they were doing this robot song... and they go "Binary solo" "Zero Zero Zero Zero Zero Zero One..." I was laughing soooo hard!

Oh, and your undies came out awesome too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
HeyCarrieAnn
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007 08:34:52 PM »

heehee... i'm relieved to hear that i'm not the only one that loves fotc. I'm thinking about putting "so hot they're making me sexist" on the front...

ps-boom boom!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftyhandbags
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007 08:44:56 PM »

Do it!  I'm watching some episodes right now. "Brown paper, white paper, stick it together with the tape, the tape of love.  Sticky stuff."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Worst Cover Songs Ever
David Garrett Interview
Classical Pianist Lang Lang Interview
The Auto-Win Blackjack Table
How to Play Baccarat
Latest Blog Articles
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete
Mmm, Bacon!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...