A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,574
Currently Running With Scissors:
761 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OTT Round 13 Gallery  (Read 10960 times)
Tags for this thread: one_tiny_thing_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LuxieLou

sewing & polymer clay <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2007 09:03:10 AM »

luxielou - wait till i learn to knit, then start it. . .okay just kidding  Roll Eyes

i'd be up for whenever Smiley
haha I hear that! well I'll give time for more people to receive their items from this round...so maybe in about 2 weeks? or whatever the majority of feedback on time frame is.

everyone has made and received such awesome things this round so far. cute turtle and journal!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2007 09:04:01 AM »

Wow! There are so many amazing tiny things here! I just love everything. For some reason, I've been reading the posts, but I haven't replied too many times (I was away for a week with Craftster-unfriendly internet, though Wink ). So...

DisneyFan- I love the tiny set of journals from riario! They are almost too cute to use! And, I love the little slip case that they came in, too Wink

annamhudson- I have a wristwatch of the Weasley clock and I love it! The one that DizzyLizzy made is great! And, I like that she left Mortal Peril off- every time I glance at my watch and see that I am in mortal peril, Im just a tiny bit nervous

hoxierice- The little ghostie is so cute, and I love that it glows in the dark. I didnt even know they made glow-in-the-dark yarn! I must find some of that! Any hints on that,

bruisedpeach22- When you said pink, polka dots and anchors, I couldnt imagine how they would go together, but LuxieLou did an amazing job of combining them! I have a stash of Altoid tins that are crying out for something- this makes me want to drag them out and get to work! And, the little crocheted bird that you sent is just precious! I have a bird pattern around here somewhere, now Ill have to dig that out too!

riario- The little crocheted pouch is adorable! It looks like it is the perfect size for carrying around a pink bouncy ballwhich everyone should do, of course. DisneyFan, did you make up the pattern on your own?

lasandri- The pacifier tote is cute, and good thinking for an alternative use for it. Im always looking for cute little things for baby gifts- thanks for the idea bethiej78! And lasandri, I love the little turtle that you made. Another sweet little crocheted item that I just have to make.

christinacoghill- That doll is fantastic! I, too, would take her to work. Shed make me smile every time I looked at her! hoxierice, you must have some delicate hands to be able to make such a tiny doll Wink

maremare312- I am in love with the journal that Vildhavre made for you. I love journals to begin with, and this one is adorable!

Vildhavre- That cross-stitch flower is fantastic. It will look so cute hung up in an unexpected place- sort of like a surprise whenever you see it. (And, maremare312, I cant believe that you havent done cross stitch in so long! It looks perfect!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2007 09:07:58 AM »

haha I hear that! well I'll give time for more people to receive their items from this round...so maybe in about 2 weeks? or whatever the majority of feedback on time frame is.

everyone has made and received such awesome things this round so far. cute turtle and journal!

Oh, I want to join in again, and if you don't start sign-ups until near the end of August, I might be able to do it. School starts in a couple of weeks and I have a new position that I'm starting and I'm nervous. I'll need some crafting to do to help me relax!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
bruisedpeach22

But why is all the rum gone??

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2007 09:31:06 AM »

A couple of weeks sounds good to me too. already have couple ideas. :)though they will require being able to use my right hand. hopefully it'll heal by them
THIS ROCKS   Logged

url]
Wist
LuxieLou

sewing & polymer clay <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2007 10:01:54 AM »

thanks for the compliment craftADDchick ! I think signups will end up being toward the end of august. that will give time for this one to finish up, people get feedback and have open slots etc.

A couple of weeks sounds good to me too. already have couple ideas. :)though they will require being able to use my right hand. hopefully it'll heal by them
what did u do to your hand?? hope your ok!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2007 10:11:00 AM »

has everyone noticed that the swap names in our feedback profiles are now linked to the original swap thread?? I love this feature. The organizer adds the swaps URL to the feedback form when people signup and/or when feedback is given and now we can go directly to the original swap thread from there!!!

Check out my profile or anyone that has received feedback for this swap, the OTT Round 13 is in BLUE

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
LuxieLou

sewing & polymer clay <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2007 10:15:39 AM »

I saw this too..I had seen a thread about this awhile ago..I'm so happy they added this feature it's awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dizzylizzy

dreamers have become an endangered species

« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2007 10:23:18 AM »

aw poo! I got feedback but mine's not in blue!

It does seem like a really useful feature though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2007 10:26:46 AM »

aw poo! I got feedback but mine's not in blue!

It does seem like a really useful feature though.

thats because your feedback was added before the URL thingy was available to me. I can go in and modify your feedback and add in the URL, I will do that next time i add feedback for this swap, ok?  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
dizzylizzy

dreamers have become an endangered species

« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2007 10:29:24 AM »

OH! Okay.
I was sitting here thinking that if the organizer added the URL once on the form, it automatically added it to everyone on the swap list.

Shows how ignorant I am about technology sometimes......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a No-Bake Watermelon Cake for Your Next Barbecue
How to Make Peach Muffin Tin Pies
Mango Habanero Sorbet Recipe
How to Poach Pears
How to Make Grilled Cheese Ice Cream Sandwiches
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...