A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 305,020
Currently Running With Scissors:
633 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Wedding invitation scrolls (red/black/silver & blossom theme)  (Read 31402 times)
Tags for this thread: scroll , tutorial , invitation  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

midnight

I live where hens catch mice and cats lay eggs

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2007 11:39:09 AM »

they are exquisite! so much more beautiful than anything bought, i really hope your guests appreciate the work that went into them!
Best of luck for the big day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Midnight_Satyne

Waxing Lyrical and Tripping the Light Fantastic
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2007 11:40:07 AM »

they are exquisite! so much more beautiful than anything bought, i really hope your guests appreciate the work that went into them!
Best of luck for the big day!

Thank you so much! Smiley  We've gotten really good responses from them, which feels SO great.  It's wonderful when people appreciate the "extra mile" or the little touches.  *happy sigh*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
aquamarine007
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2007 05:19:24 PM »

They are beautiful. Sets a great tone for your wedding. Congrats on the wedding...and on having enough time to get those invitations done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2007 05:27:56 PM »

They are beautiful. Sets a great tone for your wedding. Congrats on the wedding...and on having enough time to get those invitations done!

Thank you so much!  You're too kind. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

midori_sour
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2007 09:00:34 AM »

those are beautiful! I'd love to do something like that when I get married Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2007 11:15:55 AM »

those are beautiful! I'd love to do something like that when I get married Smiley

Thanks! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Charlotte5

I breathe to sew and sew to live

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2007 01:02:00 PM »

These invites are 'the' most beautiful I have ever seen and you must be proud of your efforts for they are most definitely better than the link you added.  They could learn a thing or two from your finished item.

They are very unique to both your taste and wedding and no one will ever have the same ones again.  To think so many people just go into a stationers and pick ones from a book that so many people before them have chosen.  The only difference being the names.

Be proud of your effort and your achievements.

I wish you much luck and happiness for both your wedding and your new lives together.  I hope everything works out for you both.

And above all - keep crafting!

With blessings.

Charlotte (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

When I make a mess something good always comes from it.
heathersy

she came to recon

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2007 03:16:19 PM »

Ususally I try not to repeat what other Craftsters have already commented, but you work is so overwhelmingly much better that your inspiration piece that I must 'aye, aye' all those before me.

Need certainly does feed creativity.

Disclaimer: girly gush follows.

(BTW, your wedding day (Aug 26 - right?) my best friend's b-day and my computer nerd husband's and my's dating anniversary. We reconnected at my best friend's b-day cookout last year. After nursing a crush for, oh, fourteen years of not-the-right-timing, I snagged the lawn chair next to him and caught up on life since the high school lit mag. We left together to the nearest bookstore where I bought him a copy of Make (this was before they spun off Craft) and enthused about the DIY, hack-your-life philosophy. Something in my ranting must have clicked because I moved in two days after Christmas and we have been living swapping tools and tips since. While we have already hit the courthouse, we are planning for a big celebration late next summer.)

Your success with DIYDS is an encouraging sign to a control freak like me.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The cats know where my Sharpie went but they ain't tellin'.
PixieSkull

Glittery Macabre

Nat 20! Woot!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2007 03:23:22 PM »

Way to go with the DIY madness on those. They look amazing and gorgeous. Great work Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*My Etsy Shop*~
I'm a level 9 rouge, b***h!
I do personal swaps!
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2007 04:56:01 PM »

These invites are 'the' most beautiful I have ever seen and you must be proud of your efforts for they are most definitely better than the link you added.  They could learn a thing or two from your finished item.

They are very unique to both your taste and wedding and no one will ever have the same ones again.  To think so many people just go into a stationers and pick ones from a book that so many people before them have chosen.  The only difference being the names.

Be proud of your effort and your achievements.

I wish you much luck and happiness for both your wedding and your new lives together.  I hope everything works out for you both.

And above all - keep crafting!

With blessings.

Charlotte (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)

Wow, thank you so much for your very kind words and blessings! *hugs from the US to the UK*

Ususally I try not to repeat what other Craftsters have already commented, but you work is so overwhelmingly much better that your inspiration piece that I must 'aye, aye' all those before me.

Need certainly does feed creativity.

Disclaimer: girly gush follows.

(BTW, your wedding day (Aug 26 - right?) my best friend's b-day and my computer nerd husband's and my's dating anniversary. We reconnected at my best friend's b-day cookout last year. After nursing a crush for, oh, fourteen years of not-the-right-timing, I snagged the lawn chair next to him and caught up on life since the high school lit mag. We left together to the nearest bookstore where I bought him a copy of Make (this was before they spun off Craft) and enthused about the DIY, hack-your-life philosophy. Something in my ranting must have clicked because I moved in two days after Christmas and we have been living swapping tools and tips since. While we have already hit the courthouse, we are planning for a big celebration late next summer.)

Your success with DIYDS is an encouraging sign to a control freak like me.   

And thank you, as well!  I think Craftster is on a mission to make a bride-to-be cry!

Thank you SO much for sharing your story... it's sweet and hits home with me!  My fiance and I grew up in the same town and went to the same junior high/high school, too! Cheesy  We never dated until years after graduation and after reconnecting hundreds of miles from our hometown.  It's so funny that you and I share a special date and such a similar story!

Way to go with the DIY madness on those. They look amazing and gorgeous. Great work Smiley

Thanks, Pixie!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Print a Coloring Book Using Personal Photos
Violin Lessons - How to Use the Violin Bow
How to Learn Basic Blackjack Strategy
Violin Lessons - Different Parts of the Bow
What are the Different Parts on the Violin
Latest Blog Articles
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...