A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 300,931
Currently Running With Scissors:
540 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Doctor Who & Spin Offs Swap Gallery!!  (Read 15026 times)
Tags for this thread: dr_who , tv , doctor_who  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ch-ch-cherrybomb
lovely as a split lip

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2007 01:52:15 PM »

where are the rest of the swap pics?  is everyone on holiday?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Luinecu

"Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2007 04:56:29 PM »

Mine will be up soon.. I'm just waiting for the t-shirt I received to come out of the wash *heh* I couldn't wait to get my camera back so I could take pictures before wearing it Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Luinecu
x x o

Livejournal // Wists
Midnightoak
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2007 11:48:39 PM »

I'm still waiting on my parcel, but I am not worried. All of my swaps have had delayed parcels so far, I suspect there is some sort of time vortex that affects post in Yorkshire  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ch-ch-cherrybomb
lovely as a split lip

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2007 08:29:50 AM »

I'm still waiting on my parcel, but I am not worried. All of my swaps have had delayed parcels so far, I suspect there is some sort of time vortex that affects post in Yorkshire  Roll Eyes

maybe you should have held on to that vortex manipulator Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

teraspawn
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2007 05:57:06 AM »

I finally have photos! It seems every piece of photographic equipment I own has some kind of personal vendetta against me, so in the end I just borrowed dad's camera and had at it.

First: the cutest polymer clay earrings you can imagine:

From the left: K9, a cyberman head that you can't really see because I photographed it sideways, the TARDIS and a dalek. Just look at the detail!

These came inside this Altoid tin: (again I implore you to look at the detail)

Along with this Jack and Ianto bracelet:

And then the rest of the package. This notebook is set to become my next diary:

"Doctor Whom" (which is very funny) now has pride of place on the Things What Are Somewhat Geeky shelf of my bookcase:

The most jealousy-inducing thing ever:

MY VERY OWN CAPTAIN JACK HARKNESS DOLL. I know I've used the word "detail" a lot already, but look at his little collar! and the fingers! and the vortex manipulator! Also, the fact that his arms are stretchy has afforded me no less than an hour of solid amusement.

And the MOST AWESOME THING OF ALL, which has gotten many favourable comments from people:

*squee*

Luinecu: offically the best swap partner ever.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ch-ch-cherrybomb
lovely as a split lip

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2007 11:19:38 AM »

what great goodies! Cheesy
i adore the jack doll (his arms are stretchy?  really?)  and the t-shirt!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Luinecu

"Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2007 01:32:01 PM »

Ooh! I'm so glad you're happy with everything and that your tech is  working for you again Wink

Cherry; yes his arms are strechy Undecided Accidently! He's made from a sock, and I used the ribbed bit thsat makes the sock's neck for his arms.. um. His arms got a little tugged in the shirt-trying-on saga.

... Have you noticed his toes yet, Tera *hee* they're my favourite bit! The boyfriend said I should make him panties but I ran out of time. There again... would Jack wear underwear?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Luinecu
x x o

Livejournal // Wists
Raenef
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2007 10:09:25 PM »

That package is so cool  Cheesy I especially love the expression on the stick figure on the journal, it is so perfect. And of course the Captain Jack doll!
And um, I believe John Barrowman said Jack doesn't wear underwear, at least not  with the leather pants outfit of 'The Parting of the Ways'
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ATC's up for trade here
Photos
ch-ch-cherrybomb
lovely as a split lip

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2007 06:34:32 AM »

Ooh! I'm so glad you're happy with everything and that your tech is  working for you again Wink

Cherry; yes his arms are strechy Undecided Accidently! He's made from a sock, and I used the ribbed bit thsat makes the sock's neck for his arms.. um. His arms got a little tugged in the shirt-trying-on saga.

... Have you noticed his toes yet, Tera *hee* they're my favourite bit! The boyfriend said I should make him panties but I ran out of time. There again... would Jack wear underwear?

well that is one "happy accident"   Smiley  (to steal a phrase from bob ross...)
i think it's cool that his arms stretch...

and i can't really imagine captain jack wearing underwear...although...didn't he have on boxers in the dr. who episode (i can't recall the name...sorry...) where they all get trapped in various reality tv shows?  or am i senile?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shazrasha

A very crafty Doctor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2007 07:02:19 AM »

well that is one "happy accident"   Smiley  (to steal a phrase from bob ross...)
i think it's cool that his arms stretch...

and i can't really imagine captain jack wearing underwear...although...didn't he have on boxers in the dr. who episode (i can't recall the name...sorry...) where they all get trapped in various reality tv shows?  or am i senile?

No he did not, at least not after his clothes got zapped. I've seen the uncut clip and definately no boxers.  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yes I do Personal swaps though you might have to ask me really nicely as I don't have huge swathes of time on my hands Smiley However I love crafting for other people.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Block Coloring a British (Bob Haircut)
How to Hold Hairdressing Scissors
Clipper Cut - Ivan Zoot Clipper Cut Technique
Layered Haircut: How to Style Layered Hair (Hair Cutting Tips)
Lauren Conrad Hair Tutorial Part 2: Easy Evening Updo
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...