So I can't get ahold of someone, and since it's been a while, I think I need two angels.
Here is the link for the swap.
Angels are for 6iggle and Silver Ilix
padray> 6iggle lovingly picked up by Krysta!!! thanks! _Suicidal_Angel_> Silver Ilix happily taken care of by Miss Mermaid Strikes Back!
Thanks to whomever picks this up. Check out the link and PM me. Thanks!
Info for 6iggle:
-A furry monster bag in fun colours;;in purse-size
-i LOVE these knitted mittens!!! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=81651.msg768114#msg768114
-this gray hat with the heart is so awesome, its in my favourite colours too!! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=139710.msg1373530#msg1373530
-I must, must, must have this necklace;; http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=130002.0
-Book/journal book making/ binding
-**scrap booking/ ATC -making supplies. I just started getting into these so *absolutely any* materials/ scraps are very appreciated
-Fabric;; cotton/ flannel, something cute/ playful and fun (at least half a meter)
-Fabric paint! yay!
-Purse-making supplies;; handles/ interfacing
-Watercolour pencils;; any brand, used is fine
***-$10 prepaid Nexon Game Card;; can only be found at Target stores, and there aren't any Target stores in Canada!! clickk> http://www.nexon.net/NX.ASPX?PART=/News/Event&mode=view&uid=7&bbsidx=9603
-Generation T book or anything similar;; used is fine.
Heyy! My name is Paulina, and I'm 17 years old. I wanna be a english/ art high school teacher when I grow up. I love reading (Stephen King, Harry Potter, those girly teenage books) and I play computer games too much (Maple Story, Starcraft etc). I sew and draw and paint.. mostly. I'm also into paper crafts like origami. The clothes in my closet are mostly blacks, whites and grays but I also like turquoise, dark purple, and light beige. I have a sweet tooth and a kid at heart. I listen to industrial, techno and trance. I'm very easy to please, I just love getting things in the mail! oh yeah, if you make ATCs, feel free to toss one in
Silver Ilix info:
Hello, I am 28, from Beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I love these swaps!
1. Swapping binder lovingly decorated by???
2. Knitting binder, for project notes, and so I can stick protector sheets with stuff in it!
3. Wedding planner/binder. Yes I am engaged this month! LOL So I haven't been able to find a planner/binder that I like. I know that I want sheet protectors and dividers, planning sheets are a bonus! (and if you have gotten maried then any advice would be appreciated on the planning front,the more info I have the better off I am so stop issues!!) oh.....wedding colours are Ruby red and Silver!
4. Handspun (so yummy looking)
5. Vintage t-shirts for a quilt I am making/planning. Feel free to go to thrift stores, I don't need pristine! Metallica, ACDC, cartoons from the 80's and 90's, the Doors, Beatles.......you get the idea. I am up for anything really, any colour, size, style. Just as long as it's washable! thanks _Suicidal_Angel_
6. Shrinky dink papers............. .can't get em up here!
7. Stuffie pal. You make it, then you pick what it will be! I like to have things that reflect what the creator thinks I would like!
8. Stenciled, handpainted, applique-d hoodie/shirt/zip up hoodie (can't get enought of these L womens is a good size pls)
So a bit about me......... I like stars, skulls, cherries, rockabilly stuff and zombies! (oh and the endless family from Sandman....)
Hmmmm, I am getting married to a Chinese guy who loves hunting lol and I love little kitchy tourist treats!
Colours: purple, silver, blue, black.....any bold and bright colours, jewel tones, a bit of shiny is good too.
My blog: http://uplatedesigns.blogspot.com
I am a knitter mostly, but I sew and am trying to learn the spinning process! I can be known to bead and play with polymer clays!