A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,456
Currently Running With Scissors:
622 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Aussies only shop the swap, signups July 16 - 23.  (Read 3519 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cmc_aust

Wandering in the wilderness, I realised I was LOST

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: July 16, 2007 03:51:06 AM »

This swap is for Aussies only!  Hopefully this will help keep some of the postage costs down.

We're working on a practice run for an ongoing Aussie only shopping swap as I'm a beginner organiser.  So be gentle.  I'll be keeping one of our glorious swap mods informed if this gets huge and ungainly because I had lots of participants, but no co-organisers Sad

OK, on to the formalities:
Swap name: Aussies only shop the swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:  cmc_aust
Sign-up date range: July 16th to July 23
Date to send item by:  One week after someone claims it (read on for further info), final send outs August 31.

Limited to a certain number of people?:  First 25 people to sign up.

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES
If so, which country?  AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE!  (OI! OI! OI!)

All ages allowed?  YES

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
(I'm watching you . . . Wink)

Details of swap: PLEASE NOTE BOLDED UPDATES ON POINTS AFTER QUERIES FROM SEVERAL PARTICIPANTS!
Each participant will have at least five items in their shop when they are open.
Not everything has to be made by the participant, but it should be acknowledged as to who made it as best as you can.
You can "sell" finished items or unused/unwanted craft supplies.
Each participant will determine the value of their items for sale (up to 3 points to purchase) so that people are trading things of equal value.
An item for sale for 1 point will be small, 2 points is a medium item and 3 points is a large item.  Small items can be worth more points if they took a long time to make or are very detailed etc.
Each participant will begin with 3 points.

When you PM me to say you've shipped a claimed item to the claimant, you recieve extra points to the value of the item purchased from you.  Please include a receipt number, photo of the receipt or a registered mail number (depending on how you choose to ship).
When you claim an item from someone else, you use points to the value of the item claimed.
You can have a maximum of 6 points at any one time.  When you get to 6 points, your shop will be closed until you have lowered your total to under 6 points again.
You have one week from the time an item is confirmed as 'claimed' to ship it to the claimant.

In order to place a claim on an item, you must PM the person who's shop the item is listed in and the organiser telling us the item you wish to claim.  Claims are first in, best dressed.  I will post a send out confirmation, including the date to send by, in this thread, so please wait until you see that to send any items to ensure that the correct person gets the item.

Please remember that photos are not compulsory, but they do help to "sell" your items, so are highly recommended.

It is a participant's responsibility to ensure that all points totals published are correct and that your shop is open or closed as appropriate.  The tally will be updated around 9-9.30pm EST each evening.  If there is an issue with your tally (ie you think my maths sucks Cheesy) please PM me AFTER THIS TIME.  Give me at least a little time to update everything first. Smiley  Please advertise your open or closed status in bright letters at the beginning of your post.

Because this is not yet an ongoing swap, ALL SHOPS WILL CLOSE (REGARDLESS OF PARTICIPANTS' TOTAL POINTS) ON FRIDAY AUGUST 24 AND FINAL PARCELS MUST BE SHIPPED BY FRIDAY AUGUST 31.  I will post feedback for participants on August 31, around 9pm.

Because all shop items should be finished or supplies that the participant has to hand, there should be no delays in sending out an item to the claimant.  Please be aware that more than one person may claim something from you, and that you may need to send out multiple parcels in the next month.  Please make sure that you will have the funds available to do this before you sign up.

Any questions, comments?  Please PM me.

If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Craftster username
Email address
Your real name
Mailing address
Five items to begin your shop:

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

SHOPPERS:         TALLY:        PENDING:         SHOP OPEN/CLOSED
1. cmc_aust           1                +3                       CLOSED
2. farmgirljane         3               +1                         CLOSED
3. Velvet Rose         1               4                       CLOSED
4. Tanza                0               0                         CLOSED
5. Sansa                4               +4                         CLOSED
6. cyndiq               3               0                         CLOSED
7. starberrii            0                0                        CLOSED
8. librarylass           0                +1                       CLOSED
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007 02:17:34 AM by cmc_aust » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I support Breast Cancer Awareness.  Do you?

Ravelry
Blog
Wist
cmc_aust

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007 03:51:35 AM »

NEWS FLASH!
Please keep discussion over here so that we can view the shops here a little more easily.  It makes for clean housekeeping.  Thanks, everyone!

UPDATE AUGUST 11:
  I'm hoping that I've fixed up all the problems with people's points now and everyone should be up to date.  Please PM me if there are still perceived problems.

In order to make my life a bit easier, can people please make the topic of their PM a little more specific, ie "Aust swap - claim craftster_name to craftster_name" or "Aust swap - received" or "Aust swap - problem craftster_name", that way I know which PM's I've responded to, which I need to update points on etc.

This has been a steep learning curve, but thanks for all your patience and assistance!

Cheers,
Ceilidh.

(Double posting here and in discussion thread so everyone sees it Cheesy)

Updated points are available as at 4th August (above).  In order to get your points down, you can still claim from others while your shop is closed, but they can't claim from you.

Shops will close when owners have five points total (pending and/or awarded).  Please do not claim items from closed shops, it makes the swap hard to administer.

You do not have to have zero points when the swap finishes.  All shops will close on Friday August 24, regardless of the number of points you do or don't have.

SEND OUTS!
By Thursday, August 2
Tanza -> Sansa - Black material w flowers (1 point) RECEIVED
Sansa -> Tanza - model magic + spooky squares + 1 item (1 point) RECEIVED
cyndiq -> cmc_aust - one domino pendant (1 point) RECEIVED

By Friday, August 3
farmgirljane -> cyndiq - In a Spin clock (3 points) RECEIVED

By Saturday, August 4
Velvet Rose -> farmgirljane - Pink roving and felting needles (2 + 1 points) RECEIVED

By Sunday, August 5
librarylass -> Sansa - Egyptian fabric (2 points)
farmgirljane -> Velvet Rose - Yarn art book (1 point) RECEIVED

By Tuesday, August 7
Tanza -> librarylass - patterns/transfers (1 point)
Velvet Rose -> cmc_aust - felting needles (1 point) RECEIVED

By Sunday, August 13
cyndiq -> farmgirljane - pink panta (1 point) RECEIVED
cmc_aust -> Tanza - handspun yarn (3 points)
farmgirljane -> Tanza - blue dress (1 point) RECEIVED
starberri -> farmgirljane - bookmark (1 point) RECEIVED

By Monday, August 14
Velvet Rose -> farmgirljane - shoe buckles and Apron pattern (1 point) RECEIVED
Sansa -> farmgirljane - hosie and wife panels, quilt labels and charm squares (1 point) RECEIVED

By Wednesday, August 16
farmgirljane -> Velvet Rose - cross stitch magazines & patchwork magazines (1+1 points) RECEIVED

By Sunday, August 19
starberri -> librarylass - blue and black fused pendant and ciliates buttonhols stitch bookmark (2+1 points) RECEIVED
cyndiq -> starberri - crochet hook zipper pouch and a domino pendant (2+1 points) RECEIVED
tanza -> farmgirljane - 4 embroidered 6 x 6 squares (2 points)
Farmgirljane -> Velvet Rose - 5 Handmade magazines (1 point) RECEIVED
Sansa -> Velvet Rose - 3 vintage craft booklets & 8 magazines (1+2 points) RECEIVED

By Wednesday, August 23
Velvet Rose -> cyndiq - 2 patterns (1 point)
Velvet Rose -> Tanza - Multi-colour blue merino tops (2 points (200g))

By Saturday, August 25
Sansa -> starberri - Christmas fabric 1.5m (2 points) RECEIVED

By Monday, August 27
farmgirljane -> Velvet Rose - 5 Machine Embroidery & textile Art magazines (2 points) RECEIVED

By Wednesday, August 29
Velvet Rose -> starberri - 100g Merino/Border Leicester roving & Purple Passion scarf (1+1 points) RECEIVED
Sansa -> Velvet Rose - 6 vintage knitting books (2 points) RECEIVED
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007 05:07:58 AM by cmc_aust » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ravelry
Blog
Wist
cmc_aust

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007 03:52:04 AM »

OPEN FOR BUSINESS

1.  Marble magnets.  Various patterns/pictures/colours, set of six.  Can be personalised to some extent, please PM me.  Can be a random assortment of six magnets also, just let me know in your PM.  I tried REALLY hard to photograph these, but my camera sucks.  You'll have to take my word for how pretty they are Cheesy One point

2.  One iridescent blue beaded bracelet/cuff.  Given to me in a the Christmas Stocking Swap last year but not my style.  Two points

3.  Various pairs of earrings (never worn).  Given to me by various craftsters, not my style.  Two points per pair

4.  Small satchels.  Close with a velcro tab, have shoulder strap, good for holding lunch and a drink etc.  1 x blue-ish, 1 x tartan, 1 x grey, sewn by me.  Two points each

5.  Handspun yarn.  PM me for colour choices or with a request.  I usually spin fine yarn (sock weight?) but can make a yarn to requirements.  Photo is a sample only, and I apologise for the dodgy pics  UndecidedThree points per skein 
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007 12:29:24 AM by cmc_aust » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ravelry
Blog
Wist
farmgirljane
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007 04:47:10 AM »

THE PATCHWORK FARM

3 point items

Clocks - (L to R)In a Spin, Fairy, Japanese Horse, Best Friends Forever.  Collage on artist canvas 6 1/2 inchs square, battery operated.

6 x 50gr balls of scheepjeswol cotton fantasie  - 100% cotton - pink

Two Point Items

Small Tote Bags

Hello Kitty Valentine - approx 7 inchs x 9 inchs (not incl handle)

Cheetah - approx 7 inchs x 9 inchs (not incl handle)

Spots - approx 9 inchs x 5 inchs (not incl handle)

Small velvet drawstring pouch

Flower Scarf and Beanie - to fit large head

Knitted coin purse - front is black with red spots, back is red with black spots

One Point Items

2 sets of clock dial hands - one large one small

Prototypes - I always make a trial of any dress I make just to be sure I like it on me, size etc.  These two dresses are prototypes so have some finisheing to do (Hems, buttons, basting) etc. 

THe floral one is done with vintage fabric, wrap around style, and needs buttons heming and facings basted.  Size 14 but because I didn't use a stretchy fabric will fit size 10 - 12 best I think.  Looks great on my teenage daughter

Wristlets - velcro closing

Buttons - approx 5 inchs x 4 inchs

Colourful Cats and Hearts - approx 5 inchs x 4 inchs

Australian Yarn Art - lots of great patterns - one copy left

Assortment of fabrics suitable for patchwork or applique - various sizes. Balloon fabric is the largest.

5 Patchwork & Stitching magazines - Vol 5 #3 #6 #8 #9,  Vol 6 #7 -New, unused with pattern sheets

5 Australian Country Threads magazine - Vol 4 #11,  Vol 5 #4 #10, Vol 6 #10 #12 - New, unused with pattern sheets

5 Country Patchwork and Craft magazines - Vol 3 #2,  Vol 4 #4 #5 #6, Vol 5 #1 - New, unused with pattern sheets

5 Assorted Cross Stitch magazines - Cross Stitcher issue 173, Quick & Easy Issue 139, Cross Stitch Gold issue 38, Cross Stitch Crazy issue 86, Quick & Easy issue 138.

5 Australian Stitches magazines - Vol 12 #7,Vol 13 #6 #8 #10, Vol 14 #6 - New and unused

5 Australian Ceramics & Pottery magazines - Vol 5 #6, Vol 6 #1 #6, Vol 7  #1 #5 - New, unused with pattern sheets

1/2 point items

Accucut cutting template - numbers and puntuation

Battery operated clock movements 1 for 1/2 point or 3 for 1 point (clock hands on offer above do not fit this movement)

45 m / 125gr ball of bright blue macrame/weaving cord

Pink Knicker elastic - 4 metres for 1/2 pt

Blue broderie anglaise lace - 4 metres for 1/2 pt

2 small plastic easter baskets - basket part is 5 1/2 cm high or all 5 for 1 point

Craft Wood Christams tree - new - 35cm high

1 white canvas coin purse - good to emroider - or all three for 1 point

11 blue glitter star wands - glitter starting to come of so good to redo

1/4 Point items

Scrapbook embellishments will fit a 12 x 12 page choose from reindeer, pooh bear, piglet or tigger - I have duplicates of them so if you want several of one image I can do it.  I used to teach scrapbooking years ago and I made these in my classes (original designs by me) 1/4 point each

Scrapbooking paper strips 1/4 inch wide and 12 inchs long assorted colours (blues, browns, greens, white)  suitable for scrapping and paper weaving sorry for the bad pic will try and get a better one)

Brass welcome stencil  - 4 inchs x 2 1/2 inchs

Patchwork Magic - 2 sheets with 10 cm squares - enough to make to cushions.

Starting points: 3

Items sold by me:

Pending -

5 Machine Embroidery & textile Art magazines - Velvet ROse

Sent  -  

Recieved -

5 handmade magazines - velvet rose - 1 pt
Roll of white lace - Cynndiq - 1 point
Blue dress - Tanza - 1 pt
5 assorted Cross Stitch Magazines & 5 Assorted Patchwork & Quilting Magazines - velvet rose - 2 pts
In a Spin clock - cyndiq - 3pts
Yarn Art book - Velvetrose - 1pts

Items bought by me:

Embroiderd 6 x 6 squares - tanza - 2 pts
Apron pattern and shoe buckles - velvet rose = 1 pt

Recieved -

Felting needles and pink roving - velvet rose - 3pts
Quilt labels, panels, charm squares, binding, applique. - sansa - 1 pt
Pressed Sample bookmark - starberri - 1pt
Pink Panta - Cyndiq - 1pt

Points pending - 1

Current points - 3

« Last Edit: August 20, 2007 02:48:34 PM by farmgirljane » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my challenge 31 entry Jeannie's getting married in the morning and don't forget to vote
Tanza
Angel in the making....

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007 05:47:48 AM »

OPEN  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE AROUND
ITEM 1. sewing patterns n loads of 'em, 1 point for 4 patterns I have all sorts most are older. I will be uploading photos to my photobucket account for these photo below is 1 point for 2 pictured items , aunt martha and nick nacks now sold

ITEM 2. long stitch kits I have 2 of these both complete to the best of my knowledge 2 points each

ITEM 3. fabric

2 points
Elephant satiny 110 x 2mt
Birds satin 110 x 2 mt
Checks light weight satiny 140 x 2.4 mt
Shower curtain blue waves 180 x 2 mt
Blue tie dyed holey 110 x 2mt
Pale blue with flowers 50 x 2 mt 

1 point

Bears light blue light weight 90 x 90
Black sparkle light weight stretchy 63 x 110
Patchwork 80 x 120
Crocodile 110 x 150
Black with flowers 55 x 45 mid to heavy weight
Mushrooms mid to heavy weight vintage 90 x 70 plus a smaller square.

ITEM 4. Take the lot for 1 point
embroidered pouches set of 2 drawstring pouches choose 2 of these ones the one on the left is opened out to show both sides but will be sewn and iron prior to sending.
1 point

ITEM 5. set of 4 embroidered patchwork squares you pick the theme eg animals ( types) floral, roses, tribal, girly etc. and the colours 6x6 inches, these are for sewing into other items not as stand alone.
2 point

ITEM 6.  set of 2 embroidered patches you pick the style etc, these are for stitching on as embelishments with come backed and bound at edges. 2 point

ITEM 7. complete make your own panda kit 2 points

photos will be loaded today.

-----------------------------------
opening balance       3
points spent          5
points earnt           2
points pending        2
balance                 0

sold:
black flowers fabric to sansa    1 point
aunt martha and nick nacks book to librarylass 1 point
farmjanegirl set of embroidered squares  2 points

bought:
modelmagic, pastel snowman and spooky squares  1 point
blue dress farmergirl 1 point
hand spun cmc_aust  3 point
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007 01:43:06 AM by Tanza » THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
Velvet Rose
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007 04:17:29 AM »

CLOSED

All items come from a smoke-free home. I have a cat who lives outdoors.

3 point Items

LARGE PIECES OF VINTAGE 1970s FABRIC (3 points)
All are in excellent condition - unused and unwashed.

* Fluoro Paisley Vintage Fabric - large scale print (3 points)
 Type - heavy weight cotton, possibly with some linen in it.
 Amount - 3m long x 91cm wide
 Colours - pinky red, mauve & fluorescent pink on a cream background (the pink is MUCH brighter than the photo)

* Bright Geometric Vintage Fabric - large scale print (3 points)
 Type - medium weight cotton twill
 Amount - 2.9m long x 96cm wide
 Colours - very hot pink, aqua, light purple, bright orange & black on a white background (the pink ahd orange are brighter than the photo)

* Stripey Flower Vintage Fabric - large scale print (3 points)
 Type - medium weight cotton twill
 Amount - 2.9m long x 95cm wide
 Colours - fluorescent pink, golden yellow, light magenta, very deep aqua, & black on a white background (the actual colours are nothing like in the photo - but you can get an idea of the design

2 point Items

* Blue & Brown Floral Vintage Fabric - large scale print (2 points)
 Type - some kind of light weight synthetic (possibly rayon or nylon)
 Amount - 4m long x 112cm wide
 Condition - Slight yellowing on parts of the selvedge and a little fading in a few spots - still very usable!
 Colours - Taupe & white flowers on a bluey-aqua background

RAPUNZEL SCARF KIT (2 points)

Make yourself a new scarf in 30 minutes! Rapunzel scarfs are quick and easy and lots of fun to make.

You will receive a unique combination of novelty, handspun, exotic and filler yarns, and braid, ric rac and/or ribbon. Plus instructions on how to make a Rapunzel Scarf and how to use any leftover yarn to make Rapunzel necklaces and keychains.

The following colourways are available (see the finished scarves above for pics of some of the colourways) or I can do a custom colourway for you.

* Ocean (blues, greens and white)

* Midwinter (black, white, silver and grey) - see finished scarf colours above

* Spring (pastels)  - see finished scarf colours above

* Summer (hot pink, green, bright yellow, aqua)

* Autumn (reds, oranges, yellows, browns)

* Forest (greens & browns) - see finished scarf colours above

* Purple Passion (purples and hot pinks) - see finished scarf colours above

* Gerbera (yellow, pink, red, purple)

* Gelato (pink, lemon and lilac)

* Blueberry Pie (blues and purples) - see finished scarf colours above

* Raspberry Ripple (Raspberry, plums & pinks)

* Rainbow (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple)

* Random (a mix of everything)

* Custom colour combinations are also available - please PM me

HAND DYED ROMNEY FIBRE (2 points)

This fibre is quite springy and coarse. It is wonderful for needlefelting and also good for spinning a strong yarn. You will receive 100g  of either colour (please specify which one you would like)

*Peach  (slightly pinker than in the photo)

* Pink 100g

HAND CARDED BATTS (2 points)

* WILD ROSE: Hand dyed pinky red merino with angelina & silk - approx 50g (photo to come)

* CUSTOM: I can card you a batt in your choice of colours and fibres (2 points)

One Point Items

RAPUNZEL SCARVES (NOW 1 POINT EACH!)

Each Rapunzel scarf is a unique combination of exotic, handspun and novelty yarns plus a selection of ribbon, braid and/or ric rac. Unfortunately the photos don't do justice to them - if you are interested in a particular one send me a Pm and I'll try & get a better photo.

* Jaffa - oranges and browns

* Midwinter - black, white & silver

* Forest - greens and browns

* Purple Passion - purples and pinks sold to starberri

* Blueberry Pie - blues and purples

* Spring - pastels (here is a close-up photo)

WOOL FIBRE/ROVING (1 point per 100g)

Multi-colour blue merino tops. Commercially dyed. 2 lots of 100g available (1 point per 100g) sold to tanza

Natural corriedale sliver. Undyed grey-brown colour. 2 lots of 100g available. (1 point per 100g)

Merino-Border Leicester sliver. Cream with flecks of burgundy, dark green & brown. (1 point per 100g)

English Leicester curls. Undyed grey-brown colour. 5 lots of 100g available (1 point per 100g)

I also have fibre in lots of other colours - so send me a PM if you are looking for a particular colour not listed above.

SMALLER PIECES OF VINTAGE FABRIC (1 point each)

* Beautiful 1970s fabric remnant (appears to be thai silk) with an asian style design. Measures 57 cm long by 100cm wide. Large scale pattern.

* Vintage 60s/70s pink floral remnant - 48cm long by 110cm wide. Medium scale print. Lightweight cotton twill.

* Vintage floral fabric - 77cm long by 90cm wide. Large scale print. Cotton with a slight sheen to it.

* Vintage floral stretch knit - 1.5m long by 100cm wide. Bright orange flowers (much brighter than the photo) with golden yellow, pale green & brown accents

CROCHETED DONUT (1 point)

* Cute crocheted donut with glass bead sprinkles. Received in a swap but alas I have nowhere to display it.  Cry

CHARM BRACELET (1 point)

* Beautiful bracelet that I received in a swap. I just love it but unfortunately it is a little too tight on my chunky wrist.  Cry

FELTING NEEDLES (3 needles for 1 point)

5 sets of 3 felting needles - 36 gauge (good for general needle felting)

Half Point Items
Please choose any combination of the items below to make whole points

ELASTIC SPARKLE CORD (1/2 point)
Very fine stretchy cord in irridescent colours. Each piece is 4.5m (nearly 5 yards) long.

K & Company Scrapbooking paper (1/2 point) sold to farmgirljane

K & Company Die Cuts (1/2 point)

Set of large floral die cuts. The iris is about 4" long

JOLEES BY YOU EMBELLISHMENTS (1/2 point)
3 packs of acid free Jolees By You (not self-adhesive). Use in cardmaking, scrapbooking, collage etc.

JOLEES BOUTIQUE COLLAGE STICKERS (1/2 point)
2 packs of acid free Jolee's 2D autumn  stickers. Use in cardmaking, scrapbooking, collage etc.

SEWING PATTERNS (1/2 point each)

Aprons/pinafores - one size fits most sold to farmgirljane

T-shirts, shorts & pants (could also be pj's) - unisex size 5-6
sold to cyndiq

Shirts, shorts & pants - unisex size 4-6-8 sold to cyndiq

RAPUNZEL NECKLACES/KEYCHAINS (1/2 point)

Gerbera Rapunzel Necklace

Blueberry Pie Rapunzel Keychain (I will put a keyring on it for you)

POSTAGE STAMPS (half a point per set)

Great for pendants, collage, ATCs etc.
* Bird set

* Cat set

* Exotic animal set

* Flower set

* Fish set

CARDBOARD CUTOUTS (half a point per set)

Made of white textured card, sized approx 4" long. Use for gift tags, collage, templates. Each set has 8 identical cards in it.

Sets available:
* Tree
* Leaf
* Frog
* Star
* Butterfly
* Fish

CORRUGATED CARD (half a point per set)

Set of 5 pieces sized 9" x 13"

ASSORTED CRAFT SUPPLIES (1/2 point)

Silk flowers (1/2 point)

Jewels (taken off a 1980's belt - some have a stud thingo at the back but you could cut it off) (1/2 point)

Seed bead necklace kit - unopened (1/2 point)

Small bag of sequins (1/2 point)

Flouro rainbow ribbon (1/2 point)

Swap Record

Starting points: 3

Items sold by me:
Sent
Received
Hand dyed roving to farmgirljane (2 points)
felting needles to farmgirljane (1 point)
felting needles to cmc_aust (1 point)

2 patterns to cyndiq (1 point)
1 pattern & scrapbooking paper to farmgirljane (1 point)

200g blue merino roving to tanza (2 points)
Merino-Border Leicester sliver to starberrii (1 point)
Purple Passion Rapunzel Scarf to starberrii (1 point)
[/color]

Items bought by me:
Sent
Received

farmgirljane to Velvet Rose - Yarn art (1 point)
Sansa to Velvet Rose - 8 magazines (2 points)
farmgirljane to Velvet Rose - cross stitch magazines (1 point)
farmgirljane to Velvet Rose - patchwork & quilting magazines (1 point)
Sansa to Velvet Rose - 3 vintage craft booklets (1 point)

farmgirljane to Velvet Rose - handmade magazines (1 point)
farmgirljane to Velvet Rose - machine embroidery magazines (1 point)
Sansa to Velvet Rose - 6 knitting booklets (2 points)[/color

Current points: 3

Pending points: 0

MY WISHLIST
knitted cotton washcloths in solid colours with a loop for hanging
pure wool knitted socks in berry shades
Crocheted cotton flowers
Fiskars shape templates for scrapbooking
Scrapbooking glue &/or tape
Vintage knitting & crochet patterns pre 1970
Vintage sewing patterns pre 1970
Vintage fabrics pre 1975
Vintage knitting needles - faux tortoiseshell or coloured plastic with black tops
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007 05:13:21 PM by Velvet Rose » THIS ROCKS   Logged

cyndiq
i am aka sewsweet08 on yt come say hi

aussie craftster

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007 02:34:04 AM »

........cyndiqcreations........
1 points >>>
SPECIAL DEAL!!
1..crochet PANTA HEADBAND ....choose 1 for 1 point or grab all 3 for 2 points.

2. customized..for 1 point....Polymerclay pendant or earings (pendant comes on multistranded string & organza ribbon....) very pretty frangipanis, butterflies, leaves. variety of colours.
sample pics:

4. 1 point....Dominoe pendant with japanese/scrapbook papers decoupaged and gold leaf finish on satin ribbon. very special.
sample of pendants i have on hand. (sold green & pinnk but more can me made)

5.  Birdsnestlace or twiggylace pendants on satin ribbon or cord. customized colours. one of my most popular swap items very stunning!
sample pic:

twiggy lace can be in other colours, eg pink blossom style with rosequartz, pearls, pink glass beads.  very unique and stunning. i can also make in silver or gold if required. all of these fully customizable.

2points>>>

machine embroidered pouches:
1. unique Babybird on pink/navy pouch with pink decorative stitching. one & only. handy for organizing makeup or bits and pieces in your bag.
size:7 inch (19cm)wide by 6 1/2 inch (17cm) deep.

2. I'm a happy hooker travel Crochet hook holder/zipper pouch. lot of colours i can make just pm me! popular! unique!
sample pic:

3points>>>

Petal pouch totes...various colours... can also customize with your choice of design, pm me.
this one still available until sold on my online shops. I can also do cute cupcake or skull one or monkey ... any embroidery design/colour fabric you want i probably have...so pm me!

Customized machine embroidered pillow covers....choose your own colours or design. eg pirate, cupcake, birds, redwork.

Customized pillowcase....machine embroidered design, name, initials.  super special for gifts for kids they love them. start your xmas shopping now!

SOCK MONKEY.... customized to your colour/theme taste. These take me a few hours to make.
sample of one i sent on  swap:

i do striped ones this one just happens to not be striped.

thats all at the moment... pm me if u like something i make and chat..cyndiq!

opening balance     0

points spent         5

points earnt         5

points pending      3

items sold:
1. green japanese dominoe pendant = 1 point >>>sold to cmc_aust>>SENT 30/7>>NOW
RECEIVED
2. Pink panta sold to farmgirljane = 1 point (thankyou!)>>>sent 5/8/07 recieved!
3. Pink  japanese dominoe pendant (1point) & navyblue crochet hook travel pouch >>sent 13/8 to starberrri  Smiley thanku!
items bought:
1. inaspin clock from farmgirl jane 3points
>>> RECIEVED thankyou!
2 patterns from velvet rose 2 for 1 point (waiting on)
3. white lace from farmgirljane = 1 point (waiting on)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007 03:33:36 AM by cyndiq » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lovely_gangster
Strawberry Queen

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007 07:19:22 PM »

Reserving a spot just in case I decide to do this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

starberrii
Silly banana

Wacky Alpacy

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007 08:52:55 PM »

SHOP CLOSEDAll items come from a smoke free home, but there is likely to be small amounts of pet hair.

2 Point Items
Fused Pendant

Crocheted Amigurumi Turtles - two points per turtle, in these colours. Not suitable for young children due to eyes and weights in their bottoms to make them stand up.

Cherry Jewelry Set: Two points for the set (+ bonus crochet flower), one point each

Necklace and earrings. The earrings have sterling silver hooks and the necklace is on a satin ribbon.

1 Point Items

Embroidered Bookmarks

1. Frankenstein: Scraps of tea and coffee dyed fabrics joined with Chevron stitch.

2. Falling Leaves in Up and Down Buttonhole Stitch

Set of four radiographs: 23.5 x 29.5 cm with a label cut out of a corner. These are of variable quality (eg exposures, positioning) and anatomy, and the radiographs do not take up the entire film but they would all be useful for crafting. I have two of these sets on offer.

This one is an example only and it a bit dark because it was done without any back lighting.

Crocheted Flowers - in Acrylic yarn with one long tail so they can be sewn onto things. Two for one point, five for two points.

These are about 10cm across.
I can make them in different colours or styles if you have particular preferences.

ALSO: Sets of 6 beaded stitch markers in your choice of colours. For knitting or crochet. 1 point.

current points          0
opening balance       3
points spent            7
bought from cyndiq (2 points - crochet hook pouch  + 1 point domino pendant  = 3 points) RECEIVED THANK YOU
bought from Sansa - (Christmas squares and Merry Christmas fabric - 2 points) RECEIVED THANK YOU
bought from Velvet Rose - Rapunzel Scarf (1 point) + Merino-Border Leicester sliver (1 point) = 2 points, RECEIVED THANK YOU
points earned            4
Pressed sample - sold to farmgirljane - 1 point (sent and received)
sold to librarylass (2 points - the blue and black fused pendant +1 point the ciliates buttonhole stitch bookmark = 3 points): RECEIVED(13/8/07)
points pending  0
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007 08:48:23 PM by starberrii » THIS ROCKS   Logged

librarylass
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007 03:04:20 AM »

Cyndiq - all for the conversation. But lets shop!

for the 1 point. A variety of laces

For two points

For three points  Cotton washcloth - its not very fancy but it does the job - warning, stripes may vary from actual washcloth

And a variety of knitted/crocheted washcloths including the ever popular Grr http://knitty.com/ISSUEsummer07/PATTgrrr.html

librarylass -> Sansa - 2 points

Receiving
Cyndiq - Librarylass - 1 point
starberri => librarylass - 3 points

Total 1 point

« Last Edit: August 12, 2007 12:34:26 AM by librarylass » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a wist!
http://wists.com/Bookybabe
So I up and decided to do the whole blog thing...
http://ballysaxter.blogspot.com

I do personal swaps!
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Rebecca Chace Talks About Leaving Rock Harbor
A ValueTales Treasury Book Trailer
Jessica DuLong Talks About My River Chronicles
Tweak Book Trailer
Danny Tobey Talks About The Faculty Club
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...