A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,148
Currently Running With Scissors:
559 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: our handmade 7/7/07 wedding  (Read 15630 times)
Tags for this thread: favors , day_of_the_dead , dia_de_los_muertos  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

*MAR*
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2007 01:13:52 PM »

I said it before, and I will say it again, awesome dress! And I am so glad that your Grandma got to see you wear it Grin

That was hugely important to me. And she gave us quite a scare a couple months back and was in the hospital. She's 93, so we're lucky to have her around and so spry! I just think she had the best time at the wedding. Sadly, they had to wait 'til the heat and wind died down to do the aerial performance, and Grandma was getting tired, so she had to leave before it happened. I have it on video though, so I'm going to take it out to show her!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
batgirl
Global Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2007 01:17:41 PM »

What a wonderful wedding! I love the canoe and  aerial acrobatics too! Gorgeous all around!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
*MAR*
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2007 01:18:19 PM »

Wow, wow, wow!  I looked through and read everything, but now I'll have to go back through and absorb everything!  You already know I think everything you've made is beautiful, but just to remind you... beautiful!!

Aerial acrobatics, too!  How fun!  Emilyflew does that and it just amazes me (in her avatar!). Shocked

Thanks Sweets, you've been so cool through all this. I can't wait to start seeing yours come together through crafts on the board! Exciting! Please, if you need anything, let me know. Chances are, even if I didn't use something, I have a copy of it somewhere. Ceremony program templates, cheap sources for whatever. You name it, I'm here to throw it your way!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
madpimp
Non-Player Character

That's not just pimp, it's MAD pimp.

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2007 01:21:49 PM »

Wow, everything looks so well planned out! How long did it take to do all of this?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2007 01:22:27 PM »

I want a canoe processional!  I love that idea.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
batgirl
Global Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2007 01:23:17 PM »

I have seen so many great ideas on this board! Now all I need is a groom!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2007 01:23:37 PM »

Wow, wow, wow!  I looked through and read everything, but now I'll have to go back through and absorb everything!  You already know I think everything you've made is beautiful, but just to remind you... beautiful!!

Aerial acrobatics, too!  How fun!  Emilyflew does that and it just amazes me (in her avatar!). Shocked

Thanks Sweets, you've been so cool through all this. I can't wait to start seeing yours come together through crafts on the board! Exciting! Please, if you need anything, let me know. Chances are, even if I didn't use something, I have a copy of it somewhere. Ceremony program templates, cheap sources for whatever. You name it, I'm here to throw it your way!

Aw, that's so nice!  I should start posting mine this week, hopefully.  I gotta take photos!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
*MAR*
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2007 01:30:44 PM »

Wow, everything looks so well planned out! How long did it take to do all of this?

Well, let's see, we knew we were getting engaged around Christmas, and that is when my Grandma gave us the ring to get sized. But, he didn't propose to me until February 14th (not because it is icky old V-day, but because that is our anniversary of living together!), and then that is when the planning hit full speed. So, five solid months of planning and crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
*MAR*
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2007 01:31:29 PM »

I want a canoe processional!  I love that idea.

I highly recommend it!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crochet hooker12
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2007 01:55:21 PM »

Your wedding looks so beautiful. And your photos are GORGEOUS! I can't get over the one of you three standing with the umbrellas. Congrats on your fabulous DIY wedding!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Mowing your lawn is against nature!" Rufus' response to Rev. Sheldon's comment about homosexuality being against nature
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Annie Lederman Interviews Joe DeRosa on Cheat
John Norcross on Sustaining Behavior Change
The Bridge by Karen Kingsbury
Sarah Beth Durst on Her Book Vessel
J.K. Rowling Launches Adult Debut Novel at London Event
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...