A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,384
Currently Running With Scissors:
670 Guests and 39 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 57
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50+ Wash Cloths-along  (Read 54254 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RecycleMicol
Phasing out my swaps for now. I'll swap again later!

Use it up, Wear it out, Make it do or do without!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: July 20, 2007 03:33:43 PM »

Ooo...longstory!  Those cloths are great!!!  I like the M one...mainly because my name begins with an M!!!  Hee-hee.

WCX-Best wishes to you and your dad!

Also, do we have the Grrrr cloth from Knitty down yet?  I thought it would be fun to do next!  Maybe we will have to make this a 100 cloth challenge!!!  Hee-hee!

Later!
RM
THIS ROCKS   Logged

For my Free Knitting Pattern for Hand Springs Fingerless Mitts:

View My Craft Blog

I'm finally on RAVELRY!  User ID RecycleMicol
myklia
« Reply #141 on: July 20, 2007 04:11:11 PM »

WCX - Best of luck with your Dad

I love the stripy geese cloth.

Also, do we have the Grrrr cloth from Knitty down yet?  I thought it would be fun to do next!  Maybe we will have to make this a 100 cloth challenge!!!  Hee-hee!

Later!
RM

Who knows, it may turn into 100.  I'm sure there are enough patterns.  Heck, all you have to do is look at stitch pattern dictionaries and make dishcloths of those.  I forgot about the Knitty Grrr.  I think I will have to do that one too.

I won't be doing any dishcloths for a couple of days because I have swap item I must get done.  I am a slow knitter, so it will probably take me that long.  After that I am all dishcloths again.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #142 on: July 20, 2007 04:19:20 PM »

I am very weary of Knitty's Grrr. It looks quite complicated. I am going back and forth between the cloths and my swap items, so I'm going at a snail's pace, but I am enjoying this KAL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
WitchCatXeen

life's a joke, so make fun of it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: July 20, 2007 04:19:43 PM »

Oh I forgot about Grrr.... he's on the list now

I had thought about going through stitch dictionaries and making dishcloths out of the patterns.  I'll have to try to out and see what's worth sharing Smiley

Oh, new news about my dad. (he had fallen and hurt himself)... they're  going to be able to put him in a nursing home for a week so I don't have to leave this weekend.  My mom wants me there next weekend but I was thinking of going tomorrow anyway and just spending 2 weeks there.  So Yay, they got him moving a little bit (something to do with a quad platform? i'm not sure...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbauer

« Reply #144 on: July 20, 2007 04:28:49 PM »

I'm glad he's doing somewhat better!! I'm sure it will be a nice visit. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

buckynbaby
« Reply #145 on: July 21, 2007 08:57:37 AM »

First off...WitchCat...I hope your dad is doing well.

What a fun knit-along!  I made 5 dishcloths earlier this spring to try them out.  I knit 4, and crocheted 1.  I HATE the crochet one because it is too THICK!!!  But my 2 faves to use are the Chinese Wave pattern and one that is very similar to the lattice pattern on smariek's blog.  We just bought a new trailer, so we need a bunch of new kitchen stuff...no better place to start than with a few new wash cloths.  I think I will start the open star one next, and I would love to do the garter-lac pattern, but I only have solid coloured cotton right now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WIPs

The WIPs Phenomenon

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 21, 2007 09:24:07 AM »

Oh, new news about my dad. (he had fallen and hurt himself)... they're  going to be able to put him in a nursing home for a week so I don't have to leave this weekend.  My mom wants me there next weekend but I was thinking of going tomorrow anyway and just spending 2 weeks there.  So Yay, they got him moving a little bit (something to do with a quad platform? i'm not sure...)

Hope your dad gets better soon! Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 Themes ATC: 1/100 Grin
spaghetti
« Reply #147 on: July 21, 2007 02:01:35 PM »

WCX -- Definitely hope that your Dad is getting better!

And now (as promised) my Grandmother's Favorite, and the beginnings of a garterlac cloth:

So far so good -- it's basically a combination of short rows and picking up stitches.  The pattern's clear and well-written thankfully, too.  Hopefully I'll have it done within a couple of days and can post FO pics!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vegetarian yarnivore
amyb444
« Reply #148 on: July 21, 2007 03:45:41 PM »

Your garterlac looks nice! I love entrelac, and this is such a great way to show off a varigated yarn and make the cloth thicker than normal entrelac.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbauer

« Reply #149 on: July 21, 2007 03:58:07 PM »

That garterlac looks craaaaaazy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 57 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do Zombie Make-Up
Hair Gloss or Keratin Treatment for Hair?
Can You Drink Your Way to Younger Skin?
Best Hair Styling Products for Women
Candy Monogram - Do It, Gurl
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...