A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,385
Currently Running With Scissors:
739 Guests and 39 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: HEROES- TV show swap (send out: July 23rd) Gallery  (Read 6754 times)
Tags for this thread: heroes , tv  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

S is for Summer

Im a really slow knitter without magic.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2007 02:32:17 PM »

KazKitty - "I was hungry, okay?  Angry"   Grin

I come bearing pictures!  I got an AWESOME AMAZING package from samann1121 a couple days ago, but I've been so busy time traveling and saving the world that I didn't get a chance until this morning to snap a couple of pics.  You guys know how it is.   Wink

Without further ado... pictures!

First off, everything all together:

(Please note the picture on the note samann1121 sent - mouse with watch.  Coincidence?  Or SERIAL KILLING MOUSE WITH SUPERNATURAL POWERS?!  You be the judge!)

Eclipse emergency sewing kit

This is so cute, and will be very handy because I'm a klutz and a mess and there's always something going wrong with my clothes.

Notecards of some of Isaac's paintings

These are gorgeous, and I'm not sure yet how I'm going to manage to make myself send them off.  I think my favorite is either the one with Peter and Simone under the umbrella (I just love that picture) or the one with Hero and the dinosaur.  Because hi, how awesome is that?

Eclipse zipper pouch

I looooooove this.  It's so well made, samann!  And the extra cool part, which my inner five year old is so excited about, is that IT GLOWS IN THE DARK!  I tried so hard to get a picture of that, but my camera just wouldn't cooperate.  But the edge of the eclipse glows, and so does the symbol.  I love it.

Eclipse/symbol necklace

This is SO AWESOME.  No wonder you wanted to keep it, Samann, it turned out beautifully!  Alas, the symbol broke in the mail, BUT the good news is that I have shrinky dink stuff so I'll just remake that one charm, and all will be as AWESOME AS EVER.  My friends will be jealous, because it's way cute and we're all on a "geek bling" kick at the moment.

Heroes-themed magnetic poetry

I can not tell you how many times I've ALMOST bought a magnetic poetry set, and then talked myself out of it.  This is spectacularly cool - I've been having a lot of fun playing with it.  Smiley

Thank you so, so much, samann1121!  This was an awesome swap package.   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kazkitty
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2007 03:39:57 PM »

lol @ Summer... I don't know if that would have been a better answer.. hee

Looove that pouch and the necklace. Cheesy And see! You have the same "I don't wanna share my gorgeous notecard" syndrome that I do.. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
laciebug
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2007 03:40:33 PM »

Uhm-- That poetry set is THE BOMB!!! I spied "Nakumara", "symbol", "cheerleader" and "Nikki"... SWOON!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is short. Craft Hard.
samann1121

samann1121.etsy.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2007 07:37:46 AM »

Summer, I'm so glad you like everything!  Honestly, I didn't even think about the potentially serial-killer mouse on the note card -- I just picked a card!   Cheesy

I can't believe the symbol broke.  Arrrgg!!   Angry   I'm glad you'll be able to remake it, though.  I might have to sick Sylar on the USPS people.

I tried to get a photo of the glowing-in-the-dark, and I couldn't either!  Pretty frustrating. 

Oh, and the magnetic poetry -- I might have to make myself a set now.  If anyone wants the list of words, PM me.  I saved it.   Smiley

On other subjects -- I love the brain slice headband!   Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

penguinsarentpink
Sir-Points-Out-The-Obvios-A-Lot

eh?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2007 01:18:41 PM »

Wow, everything is soooooo great! I'm finishing up everything at minute... typical procrastinator, but it'll be out on time. Promise.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wists.com/becca

If I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying Free!

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
laciebug
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2007 01:45:02 PM »

Yay-- I'm in the home stretch. Just need to add some finishing touches and my package will be on it's way by Monday Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is short. Craft Hard.
picklesticks

It's ok, we're all friends here.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2007 04:24:59 PM »

Everything looks so fantastic! Can't wait to see more.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

S is for Summer

Im a really slow knitter without magic.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2007 05:37:09 PM »

Aw, man.  I was all set to mail today, I had everything with me, it's all done and lovely, all set to go... and when I got to the post office I didn't have my partner's address with me, and today is such that I won't have another ride available until after the post office closes.  Drat!  Monday it will have to be, I guess.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

samann1121

samann1121.etsy.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2007 07:09:17 AM »

LoL Summer!  It's okay!  I'm rather busy with Harry Potter at the moment -- I doubt I'll even notice that it's not here yet.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

penguinsarentpink
Sir-Points-Out-The-Obvios-A-Lot

eh?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2007 03:10:03 PM »

i'm finally done! and since i'm going away for a week tomorrow, my mommy said she'd take it to the post office for me. isn't that nice? (don't worry. i'll show her how to send the dc#)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wists.com/becca

If I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying Free!

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn how to Style Short Hair - Formal Updo
How to Achieve a Millennium French Twist
How to Create a French Twist
Making a Sleek Bun Hairstyle
How to do the Parting in a Sleek Bun Hairstyle
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...