A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News:  Vote now for your favorite craft challenge entry!  THREE amazing Ticketmaster prizes up for grabs this month.  Who will get one?
Total Members: 301,671
Currently Running With Scissors:
558 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Once You Pop You Can't Stop Swap #4 Gallery  (Read 29300 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TrashedClothing

You only wish you had a Yeti hat like me!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2007 05:41:27 PM »

Aww, thanks myklia. She's crazy, but I love having her!

I feel the same way about Pringles cans too. I have a few extras in case I screwed the first one up and I wish it wasn't so time consuming because I'd love to send all my shirts out in them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

irasema

I'm creative - you can't expect me to be neat too!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2007 07:08:27 AM »

I recieved my can from irasema today! She covered my three favorite things. I reieved so much stuff for my scrapbook hobby and things for my two collections. There was so much stuff I made three pictures to fit everything on here. The first picture has the can she creatively decorated with my two favorite colors! I'm definetely going to put the can on my desk to hold pencils and whatnot since it's so pretty. The picture shows a pencil case with an assortment of plastic flowers, paper, stickers, ribbon and a glitter silver pen for scrapbooking.

Below are awesome postcards which I love so much. She gave me some from Alabama and some from Georgia. She covered the two states I still needed for my collection which made me ecstatic and their so pretty. Also in the picture is Bama gum and a glitter gold pen to use with my scrapbook. 

Below she gave me tons of atcs for my atc collection. She is an awesome artist as you can see below. The details in them are just so amazing. They are all hand drawn! I loved the quote by Cecille B. Deville I've never heard that before. Smiley Also in the picture are an assortment of stickers and paper I can use with my scrapbook. Theres also a georgeous beaded bracelet she made for me! I can't wait to wear it out somewhere.

Words can't express how much I loved this can. There was so much in it and I loved it all. I hope everyone likes the pictures I took. Thanks again irasema! Smiley

I am so glad you like everything!  Grin Grin It was so much fun crafting for you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WIST | BLOG | pintrest
dont mind me.... i'm rather random
jshires

Bye bye boys! Have fun storming the castle!

« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2007 11:58:50 AM »

Okay, so my job has ahd me opening all this week, which means I have to be at work at 4:30 in the AM (insane, right? I've been getting up at 3 and going to bed at 7 pm...my clock is so messed up!) So this morning (at 4) I realized I forgot to check the mail. So on my way out the door, I found my Pringles can!! YAY!!! I had to wait till my lunch break to pop it open, and it made this awful week a bazillion times better!! Whatzudoin is an awesome partner!! She did some research on me cuz she sent quite a few items I had posted comments about! I will be taking pics shortly and posting them, but I was just too excited to wait!! Yay!! Thanks Whatzudoin!! and thanks to dogsarecool and sarush for organizing!! This has been the best swap ever!! (Oh, and I'll be sending your can out tomorrow, lilcrocheter! I only hope you like it as much as I LOVE whatzudoin's!!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3 Jessi~La

"People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; Never throw out anyone." ~Audrey Hepburn
My Wists
My Blog
jshires

Bye bye boys! Have fun storming the castle!

« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2007 12:24:08 PM »

Ok. Sorry for the double post, but I just took pics and so here they are!

Everything:

Here is a wallet/checkbook cover and a credit card holder made out of a fantastic turtle batik (turtles are my favorite, and red and orange are my second and third favorite colors!) and a cute sticky note pad cover (in green! my fave color!)

Here is a really cool keychain, and a gorgeous swarovski necklace that my cameraphone does not do justice! The necklace was made by Atsuko. I LOVE it!!!

And my absolute fave!!! This lil owl stuffy was something from a post on here that I had absolutely coveted!! I even wisted it! I love it!! And the turtle was also much coveted!! I'm soooo happy that Whatzudoin made them for me!!

I really love everything!! I can only hope my partner like the stuff I made her even half as much as I LOVE all my stuff!! (I am using the wallet as we speak. I transfered all my cash and cards on my lunch break!!)

Thank You SOO much!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3 Jessi~La

"People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; Never throw out anyone." ~Audrey Hepburn
My Wists
My Blog
sarush
« Reply #104 on: August 01, 2007 12:56:05 PM »

i love the credit card holder/wallet. i'll need to pm you, whatzudoin, for tips. i've tried making a few by winging it and they're all pretty much flops.

i love what everyone has been receiving. there are two cans out there on their way to me, and i've been checking USPS.com every hour or so but they haven't updated Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

[ craft log ] [ wists ]

my job is sending me to training in the dc area from october to march. great for the career and social life but bad for the crafting.
PuNkY*BrAtZtEr
professional shooter/natural born brat

who says wings aren't an accessory?

« Reply #105 on: August 01, 2007 02:30:51 PM »

i love what everyone has been receiving. there are two cans out there on their way to me, and i've been checking USPS.com every hour or so but they haven't updated Sad
a watched pot never boils.... lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sarush
« Reply #106 on: August 01, 2007 04:01:04 PM »

there are two cans out there on their way to me, and i've been checking USPS.com every hour or so but they haven't updated Sad
a watched pot never boils.... lol

tell me about it! ha.

but, i did have an awesome package waiting for me when i got home today. woohoo! this one is from TrashedClothing.

I don't know what you used to clean the can with, but it smells so good. And actually, as I am sniffing it now, I think it might be paint. Wow, I'm huffing paint. Way to be like an after-school special.

This is your brain on drugs! Ha, this is a bottle cap pin with a dead skull/zombie guy. It might be from a movie, I don't know.

This is a cute Johnny Depp magnet. It looks like a bottle cap too, but I don't know if it is or not. It is bigger and flatter so maybe it's a flattened bottle cap?  Either way, it's already on my fridge.

And here's some pirate money.

Robots! When I saw this, I was wondering how in the heck Stef was able to cut plastic so neatly. Then I remembered the phenomenon otherwise known as Shrinky Dinks. Is that what this is made out of? Do you buy the computer printable one? What brand do you get? (Sorry for the all the questions; I have some that is not for printers, but it's completely clear like transparency sheets are and I haven't used it yet. Partly because I think it's fake)

I call this Mr. Skeevy Pirate. The image is not as grainy as my camera would have you believe. Same goes for the creepy dead zombie skull pin up above. I don't know if that means my camera is just really good or really bad; it likes showing the fibers in materials like paper and fabric. It's a domino pendant.

And the best for last....

I LOVE this shirt. It's embroidered with a lyric from my favorite song, Dream On by Aerosmith. It is so soft too and absolutely awesome.

Thank you so much Stef. I seriously love everything  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

[ craft log ] [ wists ]

my job is sending me to training in the dc area from october to march. great for the career and social life but bad for the crafting.
Ma Rut
A Made-In-The-South Original

Swap Addict, officially.

« Reply #107 on: August 01, 2007 04:42:14 PM »

That's awesome! I love the robot shrinky dink!

The past 4 cans have been great Smiley I especially love the turtles! Too cute. And irasema's ATC's are really cool!

Thanks for all the sweet comments on what I sent to myklia. I had waaay too much fun Grin I highly recommend the 3 mini cans, you can actually get a wee bit more in them collectively.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewingLori
« Reply #108 on: August 01, 2007 04:47:35 PM »

DropDeadSuzie and I met for lunch and exchanged our cans. MINE IS SOOOO GOOD! And... she packed it so tight that I couldn't get the stuff out. I LOVE IT ALL. I'll get some pics up soon. I got the best pillow cover ever.

Thanks again Suze!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TrashedClothing

You only wish you had a Yeti hat like me!

« Reply #109 on: August 01, 2007 06:04:16 PM »

Yay! sarush- I am so happy that you like everything. I really had a blast crafting for you!

As far as the shrinkys go, I drew that image and then scanned it into the computer, digitally colored it, printed it, shrunk it, and put it on a necklace just for you.

What a bummer that the can got so beat up during shipping.

I cleaned the can about 12 times with clorox wipes, then filled it with baking soda for about a week, and then spray painted it. Stop huffing!! lol.

Again, this swap was a blast and I'd love to do it again some time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Feather Borders
How to Make a Text Glow Effect
How to Blur The Background on an Image in Gimp
How to Make Text Effects Instantly in Gimp
How to Make Funny Cartoons with Existing Pictures
Latest Blog Articles
Get Lost in a Book
Meatless Monday: Banana-Pineberry Bread
@Home This Weekend: Souvenir Tea Towel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...