A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,087
Currently Running With Scissors:
400 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 308
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: What's for supper?  (Read 159823 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PeachieClean
« Reply #2970 on: July 13, 2011 10:52:18 PM »

The sloppy joe's were awesome!  First time ever making them and I've had them a grand total of three times in my life, so the boyfriend had to give me a hand.  But they turned out well. =]  And tonight it was fried rice.  Just eggs, milk and a little teriyaki sauce, scramble that up and put it in a bowl and add old rice (Mine was made and frozen last week) and some oil, fry the rice (Can add soy sauce for the brown color) until it's warm, add any veggies and add the egg back to the pan.  Bam!  Fried rice. xD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My boyfriend is holding a Pokemon themed contest.  Interested?  http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.359328020778498.82645.352681428109824&type=1
Linnybelle
« Reply #2971 on: July 14, 2011 04:47:32 PM »

Turkey burgers with mozzarella cheese and pan seared peppers and onions on a pretzel bun.  Cinnamon apples and cranberries on the side.

And as a bonus, the burgers had grated carrots and zucchini in them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for postcards from anywhere to use for RSVP cards for my 8/2012 wedding.  Have 80/200.
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

"this kid is driving me craaaazy!"-Robert Munchs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2972 on: July 14, 2011 05:27:55 PM »

pasta! with roasted tomatoes, onions, celery and garlic. Topped with nummy italian sausage (recipe modified from this one:http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/hot-italian-sausage/detail.aspx) I only made 2 lbs of meat.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cinnamon teal
« Reply #2973 on: July 14, 2011 08:09:23 PM »

tilapia with rice, carrots, zucchini and asian-ish seasonings
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JulieML
« Reply #2974 on: July 14, 2011 11:50:45 PM »

It's a recipe that has been floating around but I'm not sure I've ever tried it. There's a few different versions (I think the original was probable from Hungry Girl) but it's something like~ 3 wedges LC, 1/2 cup skim milk, 1 Tablespoon parmesan cheese, 1 1/2 teaspoon butter/margarine, 1/2 teaspoon garlic butter. Heat slowly on stove until melted and smooth.

There's also one on My Fitness Pal that I want to try but don't currently have any cauliflower.
Cook 1/2 a head cauliflower until mushy and then blend with 3 T parmesan, 1 T garlic, salt and pepper, and enough water to get the consistency you like.

MareMare: thanks for sharing the recipes.

I like to make mashed cawliflower & potato. I do a head of cawliflower with just 1 or 2 potatos  boil till quite soft. mash with a little milk, salt, pepper & parmasan cheese.   Tasty!!

Tonight dinner was grapenuts, cinnamon, dried cherries in milk.  Didn't feel like cooking & the fella went ot car show & had a couple hot dogs there.

Tomorrow is corn & not sire what else, got our first ears of corn today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
JulieML
« Reply #2975 on: July 21, 2011 12:20:39 PM »

For the last several days it has been AFRICA HOT here, so very little cooking.
Lots of salads, sandwiches, fruit salad, yogurt, ice pops and cereal. Small meals & snacks.

Last night we made what I think will become a favorite.  A couple boxes of Annie's white cheddar & mac with turkey bacon, peas & broccoli. I have never had turkey bacon before, it is GOOD!!  I HATE cooking bacon, so the fella cooked it, in the microwave!!! .... I turned out great!!! I always add a little garlic  a little mustard to my mac & cheese. It was tasty!!!

Tonight we are trying a new recipe from Crockpot 365   http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2008/09/crockpot-applesauce-chicken-recipe.html    We will brob have it with some broccoli & rice  or mashed potatoes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dancedupapillon
« Reply #2976 on: July 21, 2011 09:36:49 PM »

Empty-the-fridge fritatta!  Onions, spinach, rosemary and red peppers from the farmers market, left over mashed potatoes, and fresh local eggs.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jamais sans mes ciseaux.
Linnybelle
« Reply #2977 on: July 22, 2011 05:20:47 AM »

White pizza made with the last of my garlicky spinach artichoke dip over homemade crust.  I think I might make it on purpose next time.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for postcards from anywhere to use for RSVP cards for my 8/2012 wedding.  Have 80/200.
cinnamon teal
« Reply #2978 on: July 23, 2011 07:20:46 PM »

Pasta with cherry tomatoes and mozzarella (the really soft kind that comes in a tub with water).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

"this kid is driving me craaaazy!"-Robert Munchs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2979 on: July 23, 2011 07:57:09 PM »

gluten free chicken balls and onion rings with a side of veggie sticks! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 308 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon A610/A620: Set Night Portrait Function
Canon A610/A620: Set Museum Function
Canon A610/A620: Set Manual Focus Function
Canon A610/A620: Set Manual Mode
Canon A610/A620: Set Landscape Function
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...