A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,528
Currently Running With Scissors:
365 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: So much to show..maybe a little too much..img heavy!  (Read 8730 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2007 01:42:20 PM »

As always, your stuff is amazing, and so cute (as are your girls).  I love the fabric of the first one too (I have a shirt that I made out of it that I love).  I love the asian style dresses, especially the black one with the little heart buttons. 

I really hope the next baby we have is a girl, sewing PJ pants for my son is getting really old, I WANT TO MAKE DRESSES!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kmsmaverick
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2007 02:01:33 PM »

those are rediculously cute. and the dresses are nice too! (hee hee hee i'm so funny) those dresses are so well done it's rediculous. such craftsmanship and good skills. whenever i try clothing they come out.... home made. those are really nice.

and you are lucky to have such good models. well done you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Farnsworth
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2007 02:06:54 PM »

The first kimono style dress is about the cutest thing I've ever seen! these are all adorable, I would have loved to have a dress like any of these when I was that age...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have joined the world of foodblogging! Check it out: http://freethoseradicals.blogspot.com/
kcjc
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2007 02:56:48 PM »

Your posts are like Christmas for me!!

They're all beautiful, but I'm totally in love with the obi sash one and the dress with the capri's.

I'm also insanely jealous that you have easier access to such amazing fabrics than I do plunked in the midwest.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
cheytown
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2007 03:34:40 PM »

i especially like the asian dresses, but all of your work is so fabulous. i can remember when i first found this board and ran across your old posts. wow! very inspiring.

i seem to recall you are in los angeles as well... do you mind sharing where you get your wonderful fabrics?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
NullSet
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2007 04:47:51 PM »

Those are amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kirsa
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2007 10:43:42 AM »

You make amazing adorable clothes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ebeth
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2007 11:31:31 AM »

wow...i cant say anything that everyone else hasnt already said....i love your dresses, wonderful designs...i cant decide which is my favorite! ... i wish i could draft my own patterns...you are so talented (and your daughters are adorable!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i do personal swaps...  check out my admired objects www.wists.com/ebeth
feministfatale
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2007 12:25:37 PM »

okay, so please don't think i'm a crazy stalker or anything, but every once in a while i log on and just do a search for your user name because you make the most beautiful clothes!  (not to mention your adorable models, of course)
it's the best inspiration! Smiley

Haha, that's so awesome! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feministfatale
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2007 12:40:55 PM »

Those dresses are just adorable!! 

Not to mention the models are even more adorable than the dresses!  Smiley

I think the youngest one is going to be your girly girl!!  Just look at how she poses!

Great work.  I really need to get a serger too!  I really wish I had some nieces to sew for!  Heck, I'll even take friends with daughters! lol  My best friend does have a daughter but she's only 9 months old now. Maybe I can make cute things like that in a few years!

Oh my goodness, she already is such a girly girl already.  All she wants to wear are dresses and if you call her Princess LaRue she will love you immediately.  LaRue took her big sister's play high heels that she got as a gift.  She wore them everyday for about a month until we had to have her stop because her feet were getting destroyed by them (peeling and getting corns).  But the best thing is that she still is a totally kick ass girl.  She will ride a skateboard in heels and climb the highest things in her princess dresses.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Wet N Wild Lipstick Vs. MAC Lipstick Product Review
MAC Eyeliner Pot Vs. Loreal Lacquer Liner Product Review
Emma Roberts: Goth Meets Innocence for the Elkin LookBook
5 Items You Should Always Carry in Your Makeup Bag
Videofashion News: Peter Som Spring/Summer 2015 - NYFW
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...