: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Round 3Craftster member who is organizing this swap:
bethiej78Sign-up date range:
7/9/07 – 7/18/07Date to send item by:
8/13/07Limited to a certain number of people?
: noRestricted to people who all live in the same country?
NOAll ages allowed or 18+?
All agesSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YESAdditional Rules (borrowed from various organizers):
1. If this is your first swap please read: (http://www.craftster.org/swapsinfo.html
) to find out how to ship your
item and other details about participating in a swap.
2. Please bookmark this thread or post here. All updates will be made here and this will help you to keep up with
3. I will give detailed feedback (other than positive/negative) if any of the following apply: - Great Swapper: For those who follow all the rules.
- Good/poor communication: Went above or below the call of duty to keep the organizer informed.
- Sent late/early: Three or more days late or early.
- No dc #: Didn't comply with the rule about using a delivery confirmation number for packages w/i your own country.
4. PM me and your partner with your DC number when you send. PM me and your partner when you receive,
and please thank your partner. You will not receive feedback until after I know your partner has received.
5. Part of the fun in swapping is seeing everyone’s loot. If you do not have access to a camera, let your
partner know BEFORE they send so that they can take pictures before sending out.
Please post pics!!!Things happen:
if for any reason you need an extension, please let me and your partner know via PM. That way I will know that you are not flaking and you will not receive negative feedback. Keep in mind though that this is only within reason. Two or three days because of a broken sewing needle or having to redo something is fine. A week because you took on too many swaps and don't have time to finish on time is NOT fine.Details of swap:
This swap is to celebrate the awesomeness that was/is Joss Whedon’s Buffy the Vampire Slayer (and for some of us, how excited we are that the series is now continuing on in comic book form). If you and your partner want to, you can also craft for Angel, but I would like this to primarily be a Buffy swap. I will add a question to the questionnaire to indicate favor for crafting for buffy, angel, or both, and will try to pair people up accordingly.
All swappers will make (and receive) 1 large, 1 medium, and 1 small crafted item (or something equal to that... 1 large = 2 medium = 4 small; 1 medium = 2 small). If you and your partner decide on a smaller or larger amount, that is fine as long as you both agree ahead of time. Same for crafted vs. store-bought items. Sendouts will be Monday, August 13th. This allows for 3 full weeks of crafting time.For some inspiration from past Buffy swaps:
Round 1 Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=118787.0
Round 2 (Joss whedon swap) gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=26439.0
Original idea thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=177963.0
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
And if you don't feel like you can meet these requirements please don't sign-up, nobody likes having a partner flake on them. If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Round 3
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Do you prefer to craft for Buffy or Angel or both?:
Do you have a favorite season?:
Do you have a least favorite season?:
Do you have a favorite episode?:
Memorable quotes you like?:
What crafts do you do?:
Anything in particular you would like to receive?:
Anything you would NOT like to receive?:
Do you have a wist or blog?:
Allergies or animal product concerns?:
Do you smoke or have pets?
Anything else you think your partner should know?:IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.LIST OF APPROVED PARTICIPANTS:
*1st time swapperGALLERY:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=188141.0