A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 298,774
Currently Running With Scissors:
454 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unique Name Swap 2 (Signups CLOSED - Mail out by 8/8/2007)  (Read 9668 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mystarstyle11
Undescribable

It's an obsession....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2007 08:45:54 PM »

I'd join if the sign-ups went to the 21st or 22nd.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swaps: OPEN
My Wists
My Blog
green r my tear$
I Praise GOD for my TALENT$ and MOTIVATION!!

U R ONLY LIMITED BY UR IMAGINATION!! SO IMAGE...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2007 12:48:44 AM »

i would like to join.  i just want to personalize something for someone.  i do not want anything in return.  it is better to give than receive.  i wanna make a lady or man happy to see their name on items they are looking for**  please contact me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Katrena'sGifts&Such

Enrolled Swap:
foob

i smiled, i smiled

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2007 06:54:04 AM »

I'm totally in. With a name like Brion (Breeeee yawn) I never get anything with my name on it. Ever! Even my nickname isn't very popular. "Brie"

I always look for Brion, hoping people misspelled Brian or something lol. Once in highschool, a really sweet friend specially ordered me (She did the inventory for a Christian store downtown) a bookmark and little card thing with my name on it. I still have it. lol One of the few things really.

First day of any type or class/school/anything, I'm ALWAYS called Brian. And! To top it all off, my dad's name is Brian. It confuses EVERYONE.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

limeandaquastudio.blogspot.com
Wists - foob.wists.com
CraftyMcCrafterson

art should not exist for the sake of itself

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2007 10:57:32 PM »

my name is Adrienne. everyone spells it 'Adrian' like the boy spelling. i was named after Adrienne Barbeau or Adrienne from Rocky...my family argues about my name's origin Smiley

I've seen my name spelled tons of dumb incorrect ways. I've only ever wanted barrettes and stickers maybe a pencil or two Smiley

Anywho, can't wait to start crafting!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://dianneofalltrades.blogspot.com/

Looking for dead pointe shoes.
eye_on_sparrow
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2007 05:39:33 AM »

I am considering joining this one.  While my name isn't really unusual the spelling is and I would love to make something personalized for someone else.  My name is Leesa pronounced like Lisa.  People spell my name wrong all the time but I only correct it if it is important like my social security card or something.  Yes when I got my social security card when I was about 14 they had spelled my name wrong on it.  Leesa
THIS ROCKS   Logged

coral
Yarn Rescuer!

beer gut

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007 01:03:20 PM »

I think I'll join this once I get feedback from a couple other swaps (I'm maxed out!).  My name's Coral and growing up, I always looked longingly at the personalized keychains and tiny license plates and whatnot, but NEVER have I seen any Coral stuff!  Of course there was always Carol (and half the people who see my name written down on paper call me Carol first - like when my name was called during roll call or for doc appts and whatnot).  I'm used to it now but it would be fun to have a few little things with my name on it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Get some yarn! Jewelry! YARN! 
www.blackcoral.etsy.com

Vintage Sewing Patterns!!
www.saltwatersupply.etsy.com
Malina

Probably up to no good!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2007 06:28:10 PM »

Hmmm... I go by my middle name which is Malina, talk about not finding personalized things  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

red_phooka
Geek

I <3 Zombies!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2007 08:43:35 PM »

Oh  Smiley
I will have to seriously consider this swap in the next day or so - My name is Syd . . . I never had anything personalised as a kid. When my mum named me, everyone she knew was shocked and somewhat turned off by the idea of naming a girl "Sydney". That was before Melrose place and Scream came out Tongue
Of course, my middle name is Allasun, which is also impossible to find. My mum wanted me to have an orignal name, I guess  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tuesday

Needle Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2007 01:06:18 PM »

My name is Tuesday...so needless to say I can't find much of anything with my name on it Wink lolol, other than a calendar Tongue...or children's undies @@ and even then, you have 6 other days of the week left over from the package <snort>.

I am not up to doing this round <kicking the dirt> but next round, for SURE Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marleah
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2007 01:14:57 PM »

I love all of these names!

If I was not in the middle of moving/renovating a house, I would totally do this. My name is Marleah (pronounced mar-lay-uh), and people call me "Marla" or "Mar-lee-uh" ... I went by Molly all through grade school and high school just to make it easier on everyone. But now, dammit, I want to be called by my real name! Haha.

I will keep an eye out for the next round!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DIY Pretty Bow Sweater
Vintage Christmas Lookbook
Christmas Jumper Haul
How to Get a Santa-Inspired Look
4 Ways to Dress Up For Any Holiday Party
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...