A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 296,758
Currently Running With Scissors:
600 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have (Crafts/Supplies) Swap - July  (Read 4590 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

riario
:*

expecting our first!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2007 07:13:31 AM »

selkie - are your beads glass or plastic?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2007 11:07:55 AM »

There are some of each...
Selkie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
Velvet Rose
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2007 11:40:13 PM »

Looks like we stalled again..... Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

riario
:*

expecting our first!

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2007 07:40:07 AM »

I think part of the problem is that there are only 6 people this round
THIS ROCKS   Logged

farmgirljane
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2007 05:12:10 PM »

Hi all

Having been approved for this swap I claim Selkie for her lace

1 Claim

Approx 50 x 5 inch squares of pink reclaimed handdyed fabric

5 pieces of handdyed reclaimed fabric approx 23" x 16"

Approx 1 metre x 1.10 metre of Hello Kitty Valentine fabric

5 x Avon Gift notes - paper only no envelopes each has 20 sheets 6 inchs square

1 claim = any 2 of the following items

Iron on transfers for embroidery - alphabet, large bear, fruit/florals, and floral stencil

Approx 50 Australian stamps on paper

Set of 11 Warner Bros Rubber Stamps

Books - Making Chest and Boxes  and Coffee Tables

French Style Inspirations or Australian Ceramics

Home Ideas

« Last Edit: July 13, 2007 02:11:54 AM by farmgirljane » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my challenge 31 entry Jeannie's getting married in the morning and don't forget to vote
Velvet Rose
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2007 12:35:33 AM »

Ive been PM'd by the organizer to say I am approved.

I would like to claim farmgirljane for Australian Country Decorator (green) and Australian Country Decorator (Orange).

This is my first claim.

All my items come from a smoke-free home. I have a cat who lives outdoors

One Claim

K & Company Scrapbooking paper

17 sheets of 6" x 6" scrapbooking paper (6 each of the stripes and spots and 5 of the plaid)

K & Company Die Cuts

Set of large floral die cuts. The iris in the bottom right hand corner is about 4" long

JOLEES BY YOU EMBELLISHMENTS
3 packs of acid free Jolees By You (not self-adhesive). Use in cardmaking, scrapbooking, collage etc.

JOLEES BOUTIQUE COLLAGE STICKERS
2 packs of acid free Jolee's 2D autumn  stickers. Use in cardmaking, scrapbooking, collage etc.

FELTING NEEDLES

Set of 3 felting needles - 36 gauge (good for general needle felting)

ELASTIC SPARKLE CORD
Very fine stretchy cord in irridescent colours. Each piece is 4.5m (nearly 5 yards) long.

2 Items Per Claim(choose any two)

POSTAGE STAMPS

Great for pendants, collage, ATCs etc. Most of the stamps are from Europe, Asia and Australia and many are a lot bigger than the typcial US/Canadian ones.

* Bird set

* Cat set

* Exotic animal set

* Flower set

* Fish set

CARDBOARD CUTOUT SETS

Made of white textured card, sized approx 4" long. Use for gift tags, collage, templates. Each set has 8 identical cards in it.

Sets available:
* Tree
* Leaf
* Frog
* Star
* Butterfly
* Fish

CORRUGATED CARD

Set of 5 pieces sized 9" x 13"

« Last Edit: July 13, 2007 12:43:19 AM by Velvet Rose » THIS ROCKS   Logged

farmgirljane
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2007 01:41:46 AM »

I have been approved for this swap and would like to claim Velvet Rose for the  felting needles - this is my second claim

1 Claim

Approx 50 x 5 inch squares of pink reclaimed handdyed fabric

5 pieces of handdyed reclaimed fabric approx 23" x 16"

Approx 1 metre x 1.10 metre of Hello Kitty Valentine fabric

Australian Patchwork and Stitching Magazine - new with pattern sheet

Weaving Techniques and Projects

Australian Country Threads - Patchwork Edition - new with pattern sheet

Australian COuntry Craft Yearbook - lots of crafts patchwork,embroidery,jewellery - new with pattern sheet

5 x Avon Gift notes - paper only no envelopes each has 20 sheets 6 inchs square

1 claim = any 2 of the following items

Iron on transfers for embroidery - alphabet, large bear, fruit/florals, and floral stencil

Approx 50 Australian stamps on paper

Set of 11 Warner Bros Rubber Stamps

Books - Making Chest and Boxes  and Coffee Tables

French Style Inspirations or Australian Ceramics

Home Ideas

« Last Edit: July 13, 2007 02:09:10 AM by farmgirljane » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my challenge 31 entry Jeannie's getting married in the morning and don't forget to vote
katera
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2007 09:19:41 PM »

Im katera, and Ive been approved for this swap.  Id like to claim the hello kitty fabric from farmgirljane.  This is my first claim this round.  Im in Oklahoma. 

Here is my list of stuff to offer Please claim any 2 items, I am moving soon and trying to clear stuff out. -  also feel free to pm me about personal swaps

70s vintage polyester, white with green print, 2 yards

Two Native symbols terracotta pots and two matching kitchen dish towels.  Whole set counts as 1 item.

Clay cat pin.  I didnt craft this, it was a gift.  I can type out the text on the back of the card if anyones interested.  Artist is Jacqui Ertischek.

Stained glass pendant on black cord.  Once again, I didnt craft it, it was a gift.  Tag says Innovative Glass Design Albuquerque, NM.  Artist is Cindi Allen.

Tiny Jeans and overalls and one jean vest.  I intended to recon these to bags but never did.  4 pairs of overalls brands  Liberty and Old Navy  All size 24mo or 2T .  3pairs jeans brands KRU and Old Navy sizes 12mo and 2T.  Vest is Baby Gap size 12-24 mo.  Whole set counts as one item.

cleaning the craft bin assortment  includes leaflet for cross stitch patterns for Christmas mugs, black sweatshirt collar and cuffs (left over from recon), small navy  bucket hat infant or doll size, several plastic pipette style droppers, and royal blue cotton with a silver cross stitch design done with waste canvas was intended to be a favor for medieval fairs, never finished it, you can easily repeat the design and finish yourself or use as trim or small bag.  Everything in pic counts as 1 item.

Also, DON'T FORGET TO LOOK HERE please click here to view all the t-shirts and other random clothes for recon I have to offer.  Claim any two items, the shirt/pant sets and the sweatshirt/sweatpant set can count as one item each, otherwise mix and match any others available.

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m237/katerawhit/swap/

Collectible Pooh stamps from Canada in painted frame with matching shirt - shirt has some small spots, I will bleach them if you claim. Both together count as 1 item.

Bears! 1 craft bear, 1 "doodle bear" - no markers, sorry!  Both together count as 1 item.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

need a tshirt or clothes to recon?  click here to see items i am wanting to do personal swaps with!
http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m237/katerawhit/swap/
I_Bleed_Hot_Glue

Edna - the ultimate DIYer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2007 03:32:22 PM »

I'm I_Bleed_Hot_Glue, I have been approved by the organizer.  I claim the 2 yards of green/white fabric and the stained glass pendant from Katera.  This is my second claim.

And this is what I have to offer (each picture is considered one claim)....

various sizes/shaped/color sequines

PLASTIC turquiose looking beads (PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE PLASTIC!)

3 hand painted porcalin pendants

heart shaped glass beads

various bottle caps

clear PLASTIC faceted beads
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hot glue makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!
Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2007 03:38:35 PM »

I'm Miss Violaceous, and this is my third claim this month (fourth outstanding overall). I claim I_Bleed_Hot_Glue for the porcelain pendants.

One claim each:

1. One custom made pair of earrings on silver french hooks, made with materials from my stash. Mostly glass, a lot of various silvertone acoutrements, all different colors possible. Here's a taste of what I can do:

2. Lot of crochet cotton. They are all partial balls, but I have no idea what the yardage is. The colors in the photo are accurate, but note that they are slightly different in gague from each other. White, cream, tiny bit of red, and multis in pink and purple.

3. Grab bag of vintage hem facings with a bit of bias tape thrown into the mix. Some of the lace ones are stretchy. Some of them (especially the satin) have some discoloration. A lot of them are partial, but there are a few with the original wrapping on.

4. POSSIBLY INCOMPLETE Vintage women's sewing pattern. It says that veiws 3 and 4 are nightgowns, while views 1 and 2 are housecoats. Personally, I think you could turn them into day dresses also. Size 16, which according to the chart is a 38" bust, 30" waist, 40" hip, with 16 3/4" back length. It has been cut, but by someone who is very careful with their sewing patterns. I verified that most of the pieces were there, but I can't be sure about a few of them (I didn't unfold them all the way, so I might've missed some.) At the very least you can do views 3 and 4 (the two in the center), and most if not all of the pieces for views 1 and 2 are there also, so if you're clever you might be able to make up the rest. Dated 1977!

1/2 claim each (read descriptions, some photos represent multiple choices that are 1/2 claim each).

1. Pastel madras cotton/poly blouse. This was part of my businesswear rotation because it was so easy to care for, but eventually I yanked it when I lost weight and didn't want to wear dowdy things that hid my middle anymore. It's a woman's S, and the colors are quite pretty. I don't see any obvious wear or stains. Cut it up and make something cool. The only reason it's still here and didn't go to the thrift store long ago is because I thought I might make something with it someday.

2. OK! Celebrity magazines, in new condition, to use as ephemera. They have lots of pictures of celebrities, clothes, jewelry, that sort of thing, in addition to print ads. If you're looking for a particular celebrity or kind of clothing, let me know. Take as many as you want for 1/2 a claim.

3. All but a few yards of a ball of Lion Brand Incredible ribbon yarn in City Lights.

4. All but a few dozen yards of a 7oz skein of Caron Simply Soft

5.  Complete skein of DMC Baroque crochet cotton in bright white. 1/2 claim as is, or I can attempt to dye it a color of your choice (not black or earth tones) for 1 claim.

6. Shoes I bought to recon but never got around to it. The white ones are size 5 1/2, and the other two are size 5. Each pair is 1/2 claim, or all three for 1 claim.

7. Tribbles... I mean, novelty yarn. There are two different kinds there. The muddier-colored one is softer. Each two-ball set is 1/2 claim.

8. Two balls of Lion Brand Fun Fur in Copper. Picture from Lion Brand's website.

9. 18" x 60" pink plaid fleece fabric.

10. Really cute bright colors and metallic fish stickers. One sheet.

11. NEW Simplicity 4258. Size K5 - sizes 8-16. Bust 31 1/2-38", waist 24-30", hip 33 1/2-40".
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
What Beauty Products To Take On Holiday
Top 3 Extravagant Nail Trends
The Right Way To Get The Most Out Of Your Perfume
Fashion Week Detail: Cat Eyes
New York Fashion Week Spring 2014: Best Makeup Trends for Next Spring
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...