Swap name: Matrioshka Doll Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: varandra & koi
Sign-up date range: 2007/07/04-2007/07/14
Date to send item by: EXTENDED TO: AUG 06, 2007
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
All ages allowed
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
The idea for this swap is that each participant makes something on the theme Nesting Dolls/Russian Dolls/Matrioshka Dolls(loved things go under many names!).
The minimum requirements are to make one medium or two small items, medium/small meaning how time consuming they are, not size. Crafters who want to swap more, please make a note in your questionnaire and we'll try to match you accordingly, just remember, don't take on more than you can handle!!
You don't have to make an actual set of dolls (although that would be awesome!), you could for instance make a stenciled t-shirt, embroider on something, crochet a doll or perhaps use the tiny dolls for jewellery... Anything's ok really, as long as it's within the theme.
There's some inspirational links gathered on the swap discussion board: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=112104.10
If you want to participate, send this information to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Matrioshka Doll Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Things you would like to receive:
Things you would NOT like to receive:
What will you be making?:
Any other helpful information:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Remember to PM one of the organizers when you send and when you recieve!
THE PARTNERS LIST!varandra
= sent to partnergreen
= sent to partner + partner recieved + recieved from partner)