A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,470
Currently Running With Scissors:
601 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap Round 4  (Read 20050 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Fun4Bambi
Scrumble Curious

Wanted for gluing googly eyes to other googly eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2007 06:56:54 AM »

Welcome to Fun4Bambi's Little Shop of Swappy!
Fun4Bambi = Fun4All
       Huh Closed  Shocked Come back to shop in August!!!

Yin Yang Swirly Scarf

High contrast scarf knit from the center out. White half is a fluffy faux angora; Black half is a sparkly, surprisingly soft (not scratchy) yarn. The center of the scarf peeks out occasionally to reveal braid-like join. About 64 inches long. Yours for 2 UCSPs (Universal Craftster Swap Points)

Flip Flops = Simply Spiffy Sandals! Yours for 1 UCSP (Universal Craftster Swap Point)

A summer footware classic: knit and/or crochet straps top brand new flip flop soles, and held in place with Gorilla Glue (sometimes E6000). I made a boatload of these for friends 2 summers ago & they all loved them...We live in a very humid climate & the plastic straps on flip flops become sweaty/sticky & uncomfortable, what's a girl to do? Wear a pair of Fun4Bambi's Frankensandals! Im wearing a pair thats on its 3rd summer and will hold out until I wear a hole thru the sole, Im sure.

There are four basic strap styles to choose from (left to right, below): 1. Beaded Thong (knit & crochet mix); 2. Triangular Net (crochet); 3. Beaded T-strap (crochet); 4. Original FrankenBambi Icord Thong (knit)

You can claim a pair by choosing an available sole from the list below, then PM your choice with this additional information: 1) Strap Style choice; 2) Color Preference for yarn and/or beads

Soles available as of August 1
Color (pattern) of sole  inches/centimeters in length
Blue with orange clownfish 9.25/23.5
Green with yellow & pink flip flops 9.5/24

Purple & Blue with sharks 9.75/24.75
Yellow Multi Summer Party 10/25.5

Solid Orange Loofa Texture on Black 10/25.5
Firm, injection molded dark green with yellow horizontal stripe 10.25/26
Yellow Multi Summer Party 10.25/26
White top on Pink 10.25/26
Solid Lavender  11.25/28.5
Solid Black 11.25/28.5

Solid Grey 12/30.5
Solid Black 12.75/32.5

Cloned Catnip Stuffed Crocheted Mousie

The mousie pictured here has been adopted by Mr Smiley, but thanks to Fun4Bambi's recently instituted Catnip Mouse Crochet Cloning Program, you can claim a (nearly) identical one for your feline friend.

Currently available:
Marvin Mousie Yours for 1 UCSP (Universal Craftster Swap Point)

Mao Tse Mouse Yours for 1 UCSP (Universal Craftster Swap Point)

Department of little, felted things:

Fun& Felty Fishie Pin:
click to enlarge

Quirky, needle felted fish, direct from the mountains of North Carolina. This one time, at art camp ... this was a little project I made at an arts event but never wore. Yours for 1 UCSP (Universal Craftster Swap Point)

Felted & Striped Baskety-Bowly Container-Type Object This piece, which sits at a jaunty angle, was knit flat in 3 colors, stitched together, and then wet felted. Use it to hold coins, rings, keys, or crafty bits of your choice.
Yours for 1 UCSP (Universal Craftster Swap Point)

Felted Amulet/Lipstick Pouch The cord is long & thick; the pouch is the right dimensions for holding a tube of lipstick. Yours for 1 UCSP (Universal Craftster Swap Point)

Department of I-Can-Not-Stop-Making Kumihimo Braids The technique for making these cords originated in Japan. Most of these items are eight strand, multicolor braids made from a variety of cotton and novelty fibers.

Light Blue & Multi-pastel with Silver Flecks: Choker with silvertone embossed heart charm

Yours for 1 UCSP (Universal Craftster Swap Point)

One Anklet & two Bracelets - left to right:
Solid White & Green Variegated spiral braid, 10 inches for the large ankle. Lobster claw silvertone clasp. Yours for 1 UCSP (Universal Craftster Swap Point)
Solid Tan & Multi-pastel with Silver Flecks spiral braid large bracelet, about 7 inches. Yours for 1 UCSP (Universal Craftster Swap Point)
Solid Tan & Multi-pastel with Silver Flecks spiral braid small bracelet, about 6 inches. Yours for 1 UCSP (Universal Craftster Swap Point)

Black and Natural Hemp Relaxed Twist Spiral Choker with matte glass accent beads and skull guitar pick. Pick is suspended from cord with two jump rings, because that's twice as cool.Yours for 1 UCSP (Universal Craftster Swap Point)

Black and Natural Hemp Relaxed Twist Spiral Choker with frosted red flat marble charm in a crocheted setting. This one's hard to photograph - I think it has a pirate-y feel. Yours for 1 UCSP (Universal Craftster Swap Point)

Fun4Bambi began STS round 4 with five (5) points
Fun4Bambi has 1 spendable point(s)
Fun4Bambi had 0 pending point(s)
Fun4Bambi has sold these items:
Fun4Bambi to Cookies: The Obligatory Panta Fanta Fo Fanta, Pink - one (1) point. Send by July 14. Sent July 11
Fun4Bambi to LaughingLark: Dude-friendly Skull Pick Neckware - one (1) point. Send by July 15 Sent July 11
Fun4Bambi to ptarmic wumpus: Bamboo look 11.5/29 flip flops - one (1) point. Send by July 17 Sent July 19
Fun4Bambi to ptarmic wumpus: little felted envelope - One (1) point. Send by July 17 Sent July 19
Fun4Bambi to Grieney - Blue with orange clownfish Frankensandals - one (1) point. Send by July 18. Sent July 19
Fun4Bambi to loves2eperiment - Pink with stripes Frankensandals - one (1) point. Send by July 20. Sent July 20
Fun4Bambi to LaughingLark - Another Dude-friendly Skull Pick Neckware - one (1) point. Send by July 26 Sent July 19
Fun4Bambi to LaughingLark - Light Blue & Multi-pastel with Silver Flecks, Choker with Flat marble charm  - one (1) point. Send by July 26 Sent July 19
Fun4Bambi to Brihene - Luna Lovegood Radish Earrings - one (1) point. Send by August 1 Sent August 1

Fun4Bambi has claimed these items:
TheSickRose to Fun4Bambi: Hand Crocheted Beads - one (1) point. Send by July 15 Arrived July 21
Cookies to Fun4Bambi: Hippo Hankie - one (1) point. Send by July 16 Arrived July 17
alteredmommy to Fun4Bambi: run with scissors - glitter cap with silver/grey striped paper - one (1) point. Send by July 16 Arrived July 25
LaughingLark to Fun4Bambi: 24" long green medallion necklace.  - one (1) point. Send by July 17Arrived July 16
shooting star to Fun4Bambi:Green Chinese Knot Dangle Earrings -one (1) point. Send by July 24, or possibly by Aug 4?
Brihene to Fun4Bambi: 2 for one (1) point marbles  - one (1) point. Send by July 24
peilhan17 to Fun4Bambi: Beaded rose D - two (2) points. Send by July 26 Arrived July 23
atsuko to Fun4Bambi: Time to monkey around barrette - one (1 point). Send by July 31 Arrived July x
LaughingLark to Fun4Bambi:  A set of four loose french beaded blackberries, ready for stringing. one (1) point. Send by July 27th Arrived July 23
lasandri to Fun4Bambi: 2 polymer clay foods pendant set - one-half (1/2) point. Send by July 27 Arrived July x
lasandri to Fun4Bambi: Sweet Pink Agate Peruvian Earrings - one-half (1/2) point. Send by July 27 Arrived July x
lovestoexperiment to Fun4Bambi: CUSTOM ZIPPERED PROJECT POUCH - one (1) point. Send by July 29Arrived July 27

All prices are in "UCSP" or, Universal Craftster Swap Points (yeah, they're just the same points as everyone elses ... but doesn't that sound cool?) Fun4Bambi's Little Shop of Swappy is a smoke-free establishment, populated by several humans, no fewer than three (3) canine residents, and one (1) cat to rule them all.

Wishlist: Knitting Needle Roll to accomodate 14 inch long SPNs - solid color, or pirate or Hello Kitty print; dangly earrings; bracelets; would anyone be willing to sew me a slip cover for my flute case?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007 08:34:22 AM by Fun4Bambi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2007 09:36:56 AM »

See you in the next round!  Smiley

Allergy info:  No pets and no smokers in my house.  I promise not to rub nuts, soy, wheat, or shellfish on my crafted items.

All photos are clickable thumbnails. 

One point items:

Hook & Eye bracelet.  Black hooks & eyes with silvertone jump rings and clasp.  The hooks are pinched closed.  I made it way too big for myself, because my wrists are punier than average.  I'll alter it to your chosen length.

Mirror rosette bobby pins.  Shiny, silvery bobby pins--and everything else is from the hardware store (mirror rosettes, paint/faux finish swatches, furniture nails).  Sets of two.

Blue, without leaves:

Black pullover hoodie with collaged iron-on transfer "crafty" design.  The fabric images are scanned and altered from the old PJ pants I'm wearing, um, right now.  Men's size M, photographed on a hanger that's way too small to photograph well.  Wink

Measuring tape pouches!  All with Velcro closure.

Multicolored long measuring tape pouch.  Approx. 8 1/2" x 3 1/2", but funny to measure because it has some depth when open.  It's a good size & shape for pens (or maybe crochet hooks?).

"Hodgepodge" measuring tape wristlet and coordinating pouch, featuring a couple peekaboo Michaels logos, the Dritz tomato pincushion logo, six different styles of measuring tape, heart & flower ribbon trim, brown buttons--a little of everything.  Wristlet is approx. 8.5" x 4.75".  Small pouch is approx. 3" x 4.5".  One point for the small pouch (wristlet claimed by alteredmommy). 

1/4 point each (yes, that means 4 claims from this section add to one measly, little point!):

Small, clear box with decoupaged lid.  Lid screws on securely.  Sides remain clear.

Hair stuff:

Fishy button hair clips.  I got the buttons in a swap package, and I thought they'd look cute on hair clips, but I just don't think they'd work on me.  So a wee bit of crafting, and here they are.  1/4 point each, so you can choose one or both.

Bottlecap bobbies.  The backs are filled with resin, to keep them solid.  Boylan's Diet Creme Soda, Newcastle Brown Ale, and Samuel Adams.  1/4 point each. 

Resin stars with micro-marbles.  I will attach them to magnets, shiny silver bobby pins, or pin backs.  Your choice!
1/4 point each.  Choose from blue (2 available), green (1 available), blue-green mix (1 available), or blue with googly eye (1 available, and yes, the googly eye still rattles around inside the resin).  They're slightly rubbery and flexible (and, yes, that's because I messed up the resin mix--but they're not sticky, because I covered them in polyurethane, and that totally took care of the sticky problem). 

Shrinky pins:

flower garden (it's really a straight square, but it sat a little crooked for the photo)  the blobby one (can't think of another description, but it has squiggles and multiple layers of color), or the silver & black one with three separate bits.  1/4 point each.

Mini shrinky pins:  A, B, C.  1/4 point each.

Not Your Average Marble Magnets:

Produce Bargains.  1/4 point for the set of 4.

Chinese Philosophy.  1/4 point for the set of 6 (these magnets have less "hold" than the others do):

Low Calorie.  1/4 point for the set of 3 (nice, strong magnets on back--and they look better than in the photograph.  The dent in the middle of each one does some interesting distortions as you move the magnet around):

Israeli TV listings.  1/4 point for the set of 4:

Israeli word puzzle.  1/4 point for the set of 3 (and nice, strong magnets!):

Bigmouth
Started this round with 0 points.

Claims from me:
to redheadskydiver - onesie (1)
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i12/Bigmouth-/th_onesie.jpg
Sent July 19/received.

to ptarmic wumpus - Cream and green mirror rosette bobbies, with leaves (1)
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i12/Bigmouth-/th_creamgreenmirrorrosettebobbies.jpg
Chinese philosophy magnets, set of 3 (free bonus)
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i12/Bigmouth-/th_Chinesephilosophy.jpg
Sent July 19/received.

to Cookies - googly eyes barrette (1)
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i12/Bigmouth-/th_googlyeyebarrette.jpg
Black & pink felt flower (2" wide) sewn to a hair clip (free bonus)
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i12/Bigmouth-/th_feltflowerclip.jpg
Send by July 26/Sent July 23/received

To catpants - Shell & blue glass earrings (1/4)
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i12/Bigmouth-/th_earringsshellblueglass.jpg
Green & blue glass earrings (1/4)
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i12/Bigmouth-/th_earringsgreenblueglass.jpg
Metal mirror rosette & green bead set in resin inside a bottlecap.  (1/4)
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i12/Bigmouth-/th_bottlecaprosetteinresin.jpg
Bobby pin with sewknitter's tatting (1/4)
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i12/Bigmouth-/th_tattedbobby.jpg
Send by August 1/Sent July 26/received

to alteredmommy - "Hodgepodge" measuring tape wristlet (1)
Send by August 1/Sent July 26/received.

Claims I've made:

From Zero Cool:  Lacy knitted wrap (1) received
From lasandri:  Cherry necklace (2) received
From Grieney:  record bowl pie plate (2)

Current points:  0
Pending points:  0
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007 07:15:17 PM by Bigmouth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
Grieney

rambunctiously soft-spoken

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2007 11:13:22 AM »

Salvete! Taverna publica est!

All items below are one point unless otherwise noted. 

Accessories

Crocheted headbands - both approx 15" in length, not counting ties: navy blue or black

Vinyl-lined zipper pouches, in your choice of funky circles or juicy fruit.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p182/adriennevia//floppyhat.jpg
Floppy Hat - size XL, made from cotton yarn SOLD to Laughing Lark!

Afghans and Throws

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p182/adriennevia/StarAfghan.jpg
Blue and Teal Star - 2' diameter, made from soft squishy acrylic SOLD to ptarmic wumpus

Laptop Computer Sleeves - Choice of fabric below for 1 point, pockets can be requested for one additional point.  Please provide dimensions of your laptop.

Flannels: Winnie the Pooh or Mickey Mouse, either choice will be lined with white cotton or choice of other flannel

Felted Wool: Green with stripe or Orange ribbed, both unlined

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p182/adriennevia/StS3SheepFleece.jpg
Polar Fleece: Sheep or Bubble print, both unlined. SOLD! Sheep to Brihene

Pyro bowls! Apparently, I lied last month because I'm making more. Unfortunately, the economy has inflated costs so all pyro bowls are now 2 pts.

Record Bowls in one of two styles - (l to r) pie plate or mixing bowl

I have a Beach Boys album at the ready if you prefer or I can dig around at Goodwill if you have your heart set on someone else (Soundtracks and Classical pieces are easiest to get).  Acrylic sealing by request.  Food friendly after sealing and handwash only.  Around 2" deep.

!!Coming Soon - serving trays with record covers!!

Bracelets

Black and white beads on black ribbon, with a little elastic so you can slip it over your wrist (choice of 1)

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p182/adriennevia/StS3GlassBlue.jpg
Glass beads on elastic, a little on the heavy side. From left to right: green, teal or black and white (choice of one)

Crocheted bun cover, best for normal to thick hair, acrylic yarn with navy ribbon.  Can be made a little bigger or smaller depending on what row you weave the ribbon through.  As shown, the ribbon is through the next to last row so there is a ruffle around the outside.

Two-fers! Mix and match, everything below is two items for one point!

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p182/adriennevia/StS2CrochetStars.jpg
Crochet stars! No backing, do with them what you wish.  From left to right: itty bitty blue, baby blue, big blue and bertha blue.  The light blues are made from satin ribbon and the teal is from grosgrain. SOLD to ptarmic wumpus!

[
Button Bracelets (red or green) and Headbands (from top right: light green, pink or teal)

Switchplates, clockwise from top right: teal, burgandy and olive.  Pick two of the same fabric, mix 'n' match or pick one switchplate and an outlet plate (or one and another two-fer)! Will have other colors available soon.

Baa! Bibs - Lamb's Head with Bow on terry cloth with velcro closure - only the purple one is left!

Ribbon belts from top: lilac, polka dots, pink and teal sewn on your choice of pink or teal grosgrain with D-ring closure.  Specify length of up to 54".

Ave et vale!

July Transactions:

Items I have bought
Fun4Bambi - flip flops (1)
purpleone - bead necklace and puzzle piece earrings (1)
catpants - cropped sweater vest (2)

Items I have sold
Brihene - computer sleeve (1)
ptarmic wumpus - crochet stars (2)
lasandri - vinyl lined pouch (1)
Bigmouth - record bowl (2)
ptarmic wumpus - blue & teal star, pink bib and yellow bib (2)
LaughingLark - floppy hat (1)
lasandri - white lamb bib and green headband (1)

Current points - 1 original, 5 available, 2 pending
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007 11:26:47 AM by Grieney » THIS ROCKS   Logged

yes, my parents know that I'm a hooker

Wist : Blog : Etsy :
Legerdemain

knitting is dreamy....

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2007 11:54:08 AM »

CLOSED--Bits 'n Bobs Cheesy

Note:  All earrings are made with all sterling silver components, unless otherwise indicated.
Thumbnails to follow shortly.
If you're interested in something that's already sold, pls pm me--I may have more materials!

ONE Point Items:

SALE:  BUY THREE FOR TWO POINTS!
Beaded Ribbon Bookmarkers:  Beaded with a sparkely mix of czech beads, swarovski crystals, and glass beads.  Both ends are beaded, and will comfortably fit a paperback novel.    Colour options are Blue, Pink, and Burgundy.  One point each.  Rough measurements equal (not including dangly beaded bits)- Burgundy (9.5'), Blue (8.5'), Pink (8')

Closeup of the beaded sparkely bits: 

Blue swarovski earrings with a dangly glass vintage bottom bead.  Approx One Inch long, not including earring hooks. Very sparkely: Claimed by Redheadskydiver!  Thanks!
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Legerdemain_2007/th_2007_0612Earrings40064.jpg

TWO Point Items:

"Oceanel" Claimed by redheadskydiver.  Thanks!
Lovely tiered aqua earrings with graduated faceted rondelles and capped with swarovski crystals.  Approx 1 inch long, not including hooks.
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Legerdemain_2007/2007_0616Earrings60001.jpg

Beaded Knit Bracelet Cuffs.  Hand knit on Teeeeny tiiiiny needles with seed beads.  Very soft pink acrylic, perfect for those with metal adversions/allergies.  Fastened with a vintage button.  These are quite stretchy and so will fit all wrist sizes.  Very lightweight and exceptionally comfortable to wear!
Choices are clear seed beads or irridescent (greeny/black/purpley)

THREE Point Items:

"Summer Fling"
Fancy Chandelier Earrings.  All sterling silver components, as per usual.  Light green, light pink and dark pink swarovski crystal bicones with delicate mother of pearl beads.  These are absolutely beautiful on and really sparkle.  2 inches long, not including hooks.  Great summer-flirty-fun earrings.  The shadows you see on the white beads are because of the flash on my camera--the beads are mother of pearl shell, glossy pearly white.

Personal Details:  All crafts made in a smoke-free house.  I do have a bichon frise/poodle cross (CUTE!  I <3 HER!) but she doesn't really shed, doesn't have dander, and doesn't frolick in my crafts.  She sleeps, mostly. Smiley

Items Claimed From Me
legerdemain to redheadskydiver- blue earrings (1) (SENT)
legerdemain to redheadskydiver- oceanel earrings (2)(SENT)
:

Items Claimed By Me:

Running Points Total:
Current: 6
Pending:0

Wishlist!!

Just a few things that I'd love to have:
*A set of *tiny* donut stitchmarkers (polymer clay--dimesize or smaller?)  I got a lovely set in round3 but they're too big for sock knitting.  So a teeny set would be lovely for my smaller knits!  See here for an example!  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=169743.msg1733641#msg1733641
*Hanknit socks
*Handspun or handdyed yarn
*A pair of fulled slipper clogs like these: http://www.wists.com/Legerdemain/158412ed49b0743965894b4bfcc60bca?offset=120
In size 7-8, pls
I'll post some more ideas when i get a chance
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007 10:51:12 AM by Legerdemain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swap Shop14!

Wist

Ravelry ID: Legerdemain
catpants

viva la hamsterpants! may he rest in peace.

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2007 04:42:50 PM »

Shocked CATPANTS' CRAFT BONANZA!  Shocked

SALE! SALE! SALE!
Pick THREE of the following items for only 1 point!:

Anchor earrings with sterling silver findings (bird earrings have been claimed):

Felted pears and fused glass apples (both have sterling silver hooks):

Headbands (the purple one is still available):

NEW lower price!Cell phone charms/scissor fobs (choose from: pink flower with leaves, blue amazonite flower, or white cloisonne bird with pink flowers):

2 point items:

NEW! Felted purse!  Knit from Paton's SWS with a silver button closure.  Knit with a base so it's big enough for a paperback book, wallet, and cell phone with some room left over.

NEW! Jar of whimsies!  Contains all kinds of fun goodies for a variety of crafts, including ribbon, buttons, charms, playing cards, beads, and assorted ephemera.  No picture yet as I'm still cramming stuff in it, but it's an average-sized pickle jar.  **I would appreciate if folks living outside of the U.S. not claim this item without checking with me first, because I foresee shipping this being quite expensive!  I might also put up a mini jar of whimsies that would be more conducive to international shipping if there's interest. **

I am open to requests -- please let me know if there is something you would like to see in my shop and I'll do my best to oblige! Smiley

Wishlist!
- crochet earrings
- small vinyl water-proof pouch
- interesting art
- handpainted roving
- tanktops with beading/embroidery

items claimed:
lasandri to catpants - skeleton triptych button set - (2) rcvd
velvetrose to catpants - 2 sets of notecards - (2) rcvd
kitschkween to catpants - kukui nut choker - (1) rcvd
bigmouth to catpants - lots of stuff - (1) rcvd
penguino to catpants - 2 skeins handdyed yarn - (2)
items sold:
catpants to penguino - ultra mini skein of merino, cell phone charm, stitchmarkers - (1) sent
catpants to zero cool - glass apples earrings, sheepy headband and felt bead bracelet - (1)
catpants to zero cool - ~50yds handspun yarn - (1)
catpants to grieney - cropped felted sweater vest - (2)
current points: 0
pending points: 4
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007 05:06:55 PM by catpants » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitschkween
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2007 05:05:45 PM »

kitschkween's shop

CLOSED

1/2 pt. items::

orange skull hair clips
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/DSCN2195.jpg
-claimed by brihene
strawberry hair clips

punk star earrings- hand drawn on shrinky dinks

kitschy gun earrings

purple beads guitar pick earrings
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/purple.jpg
-claimed by DropDeadSuzie, and brihene

my melody and kuromi charm (less than an inch wide)

nintendo controller pendant (it's a little pinkish on the sections that are supposed to be white from smearing the ink a little when coating it)

super long hello kitty guitar pick earrings
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/297398672_a3c1d3ccc5.jpg
-claimed by travelbug

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/DSCN0546.jpghttp://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/mod.jpg[/img] -claimed by travelbug and zero cool

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/pbh.jpg -claimed by zero cool

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/317812859_ff37dfe03d.jpg-claimed by DropDeadSuzie

bottle cap earrings

1 pt. items:

large beaded necklace made with yarn wrapped, wooden , acrylic, phillipine sponge coral, and tigereye beads

washi paper pendant necklace:

aqua necklace

kukui nut choker 13"-16"
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/DSCN0581.jpg
-claimed by catspants

hello kitty necklace 16"

hand-sewn japanese fabric flower ring

autobot ring (botched batch-you can see where it curls up top, but still cute!) sealed with acrylic

boombox necklace neck measures 17"

silver plated nest ring with lavender freshwater pearls- specify left or right (not sure of the ring size, but they are 22mm in diameter)

pionts:

available - 3
pending - 0

sold:

kitschkween to travelbug - super long hello kitty guitar pick earrings (1)

kitschkween to DropDeadSuzie - purple guitar pick earrings, mod guitar pick earrings, and heart guitar pick earrings (1)

kitschkween to zero cool - playboy guitar pick earrings, heart guitar pick earrings, mod guitarpick earrings (1)

kitschkween to brihene - skull hair clips, purple guitar pick earrings (1)

kitschkween to catspants - kukui nut choker - (1)

bought:

knitwit to kitschkween - roving dye kit (1)

la_chrystelle to kitschkween - floral clutch purse (1)

atsuko to kitschkween - bottom whorl spindle (1)

ptarmic wumpus to kitschkween - lotus purse (2)

« Last Edit: July 28, 2007 10:11:40 PM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zero Cool
"The two patterns, art and craft, were welded together."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2007 06:37:40 AM »

Black glass and pearl beaded necklace. claimed!

Grey glass and pearl beaded necklace. claimed!

Crocheted capelet. claimed!

Slouchy Mary-Jane knit hat. claimed!

Lacy knitted wrap. claimed!

Felted knitted bag. claimed!

Rapunzel scarf. claimed!

Crocheted ear flap hat. claimed!

Black and leopard beaded necklace. claimed!

Blue glass and pearl beaded necklace. claimed!

Claims
Started with 3 points
kitschkween to Zero Cool - playboy guitar pick earrings = (1/2 point)
kitschkween to Zero Cool - heart and mod guitar pick earrings (both count as 1/2 pt.) = (1/2 point) (total +2 points) RECEIVED

Zero Cool to sewknitter - Black and leopard beaded necklace - (1)
Zero Cool to sewknitter - Blue glass and pearl beaded necklace. - (1) (total +4 points) RECEIVED

Zero Cool to Dropdeadsuzie - Crocheted ear flap hat (1) (total +5 points) RECEIVED

sewknitter - zero cool - Shell collage #17 - (1)
sewknitter - zero cool - hair pins, oriental butterflies - (1) (total +3 points) RECEIVED

knitwit to zero cool - felted bead kit - (1) (total +2 points) RECEIVED

redheadskydiver - zero cool - item #8 hand dyed yarn (1)
redheadskydiver - zero cool - Item #6 sushi Apron (1)
redheadskydiver - zero cool - Item #3 Altered Bamboo Domino Pendants 6.asian flower paper (free!) (total 0 points) RECEIVED

Zero Cool to Cookies - felted knit bag - (1)
Zero Cool to Cookies - green Rapunzel scarf - (1) (total +2 points) RECEIVED

Zero Cool to alteredmommy - Slouchy Mary Jane knit hat (1 pt) (total +3 points) RECEIVED

Zero Cool to Bigmouth - lacy knitted wrap (1) (total +4 points) RECEIVED

catpants to zero cool - glass apples earrings, sheepy headband and felt bead bracelet - (1)
catpants to zero cool - ~50yds handspun yarn - (1) (total +2 points) RECEIVED

redheadskydiver - zero cool - Item #2 - Custom Made Microscope Slide Pendant Necklace (1pt)
redheadskydiver - zero cool - Item #10 - Beeyatch Subversive cross stitch (1 pt)
redheadskydiver - zero cool - Item #3 - Altered Bamboo Domino Pendants dragon (free!) (total 0 points) RECEIVED

zero cool - penguino - crocheted capelet (1pt) (total +1 points) RECEIVED

zero cool to sewknitter - Black glass and pearl beaded necklace. (1)
zero cool to sewknitter - Grey glass and pearl beaded necklace. (1) (total +3 points) RECEIVED

lasandri - zero cool - microchip earrings (1)
lasandri - zero cool - 7.5" sushi bracelet (1)
lasandri - zero cool - strawberry stitch markers (1) (total 0 points) RECEIVED

Starting Points: 3
Current Points: 0
Pending Points: 0

Wishlist
   -A cute animal pin cushion.
   -A cute pair of pasties. Nope, not the yummy snack kind, the rude kind! Tongue Wink
   -Beaded ornaments for my christmas tree (yes I am getting this one in early!!). Green, silver, black, white or any combo of those colours.
   -Crochet earrings.
   -Stitch markers for crochet. (ones that open at the top)
   -A 6"x4"-ish zipped pouch in a fun printed fabric.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007 03:47:01 AM by Zero Cool » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Brihene

i'm kind of a big deal.

« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2007 06:47:11 AM »

BRIHENE'S SUPER SHOP OF SPIFFYNESS
CLOSED! SEE YOU IN AUGUST!

Allergy Info: I have 2 dogs and 2 cats, but they don't come near me when I craft, but there might be a few random cat hairs on it. Nobody in my family smokes.
1 point Items
Shopaholic bag!
This is a bleached tote bag with the word shopaholic on it. It is nice and large, perfect for you to take shopping!
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e127/xsodeepx/100_1344.jpg
CLAIMED BY PENGUINO!

Summer Shirt
This is a bleached tank top, with random summery images on it. It is size medium and very comfy! As you can see, the left strap is broken, but I will fix it before mailing.

Purple and Black Scarf
This is a purple and black fun fur scarf. It is very cozy!

Red and Black Scarf
This is a red and black fun fur scarf. It is very soft!

Purple and Black Scarf
This is another purple and black scarf, made with Boa yarn. It is extremely soft and comfy!

Turquoise and Green Hat
This is a turquoise and green knit hat, perfect for those bad hair days! It is made with Boa yarn.

And this is what it looks like on

Hot Pink Fun Fur Scarf
This is a super pink scarf made with fun fur! Super cozy!

I Love Rex Shirt
This is a shirt I made for a Rex Goudie concert, I wore it once. It has black letters and a red heart, outlined with glow in the dark puffy paint. Would be great if you like Rex Goudie, or have a boyfriend named Rex.

Girly Bracelet
This is a gorgeous beaded bracelet, with a heart charm. It is on an elastic string with ribbon, and is pink, darker pink, green, blue and some silver beads too. It's much prettier in real lief, and the camera made the colors a bit wonky.

Record Bowls
These are two record bowls, each 1 point. The red one is Mozart and the other one is Warm and Tender.

Cute Purse
This is a cute little purse I made when I was younger. It is perfect for a little girl. It's pink plaid, with lime green stiching, and there are dog, flower and elephants stiched on it. No strap at the moment, but will add one when I send. PM me for fabrics.
Front:

Back:

T-Shirt Pillow
This is a pillow I made out of an old tie-dye shirt I had. I stuffed it till I couldn't stuff it anymore, so it's extra soft and kushy! It's quite big too.

Bandana Purse
Cute purse made from a blue bandana. The strap is black fabric with rainbow polkadots. Unlined.

1/2 Point Items
Pick any two of the following for 1 point!

Orange and Gold Coin Purse
This is an orange UNLINED coin purse/makeup bag. It is hand sewn with beads on the side. Very cute! The orange is darker than in the picture.

Beaded Guy Keychain
This is a little beaded keychain/zipper pull I made. He is made out of pipecleaners and beads and is very cute! Way cuter in real life.
CLAIMED BY SEWKNITTER!

Hemp Bracelet
This is a beige hemp bracelet, with green and red beads. Way prettier in real life.

Moon Pin
This is a pin with a fabric moon and glowing puffy paint, gold puffy paint and purple puffy paint.

Santa Pin
This is a pin pain ted with 3 coats of black paint, and a decopauged santa.

Glass Marble Magnets/Bobby Pins
These are flat glass marbles with images I super glued onto them. 2 for 1 point! Also, specify if you want a magnet or bobby pin!

GEMINI AND HELLO MY NAME IS GOOFY ARE CLAIMED! THANKS FUN4BAMBI!

Felt Purse
Little purse made from white felt, and orange tinkerbell (though you can't see much tinkerbell) fabric for the strap. Unlined. Can be made in other colors. PM me for details.

The Six Eyed Monster Barrette
This is a barrette with red ribbon and six googly eyes! Everything is superglued on, so it won't fall off!

Thanks For Shopping! More items will be added soon!

Sold:
Brihene to penguino - Shopaholic tote (1)
Brihene to Fun4Bambi - Hello My name is goofy and Gemini magnets. (1)
Brihene to sewknitter - Custom Felt Purse and Beaded Guy Keychain (1)

Bought:
Grieney to Brihene - purple fleece sheep laptop sleeve
kitschkween to Brihene - orange skull clips and purple guitar pick earrings (1)
knitwit to Brihene - felt bead kit (1)
TheSickRose to Brihene - Serious Monkey Felt Mascot (1)
Fun4Bambi to Brihene - Luna Lovegood Radish earrings (1)

« Last Edit: July 31, 2007 04:24:28 AM by Brihene » THIS ROCKS   Logged

(\__/) This is Fat Bunny.
( o.o ) It has taken over, and eaten the unbelievers.
( > < )

My shop the swap 7 shop!

Horse swap, anyone?
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2007 05:27:15 PM »

CLOSED until August!!

Welcome to my altered atelier!!  I am a creator of distressed, quirky things with obvious handmade charm Wink  My smoke-free home includes both a cat and dog - while I try to keep things hair free lets just say I spend more time crafting than vacuuming!

Coming in August....lotteria items, new bottlecap magnet sets, some craftier swap card notes, decorative collages items of no practical use, some Frida and mexicana type things and maybe a little Christmas in August.   If you have a custom wish please let me know!

Items claimed from me:  sent received
mucho funky lotteria cards by Gatsy Girl (1 point)
run with scissors bottle cap pendant by Fun4Bambi (1 point)
mucho funky lotteria cards (set 2) by ptarmic wumpus (1 point)
latin hand sign cards by knitwit (1 point)
lotteria cards set #4 by Cookies (1 point)
set of 4 lotteria magnets by theSickRose (1 point)
set of 4 my favorites magnets by Lasandri (1 point)

ATC kit by DropDeadSusie (1 point)
silver ear-ring by GatsbyGirl (1 point)
lotteria cards set#3 by GatsbyGirl (1 point)

ATC kit by shooting star (1 point)
latin handsigns magnets in plain caps by shooting star (1 point)
latin handsigns cards by shooting star (1 point)
lotteria cards set#5 and #6 by loves2experiment (2 points)
ATC kit by raynbow (1 point)

Items claimed by me:
bottom whorl spindle from atsuko (1 point)
roving dye kit from knitwit (1 point)
knit cuff from knitwit (1/2 point)
amigurimi hanging bird from knitwit (1/2 point)
slouchy mary jane knit hat from Zero Cool (1 point)
hodge podge wristlet from Bigmouth (1 point)
personalized address labels from loves2experiment  (2points)
set of 13 yummy 1" pins from DropDeadSuzie (1 point)
cherry and anchor earrings from DropDeadSuzie (1 point)
Hello Kitty cozy from penguino (1 point)
personalized address labels from loves2experiment (1 point)
set of 4 beaded blackberries from laughinglark (1 point)
grinch earrings from princesskaos15 (1 point)
striped felted bag from mojo (1 point)
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '_______________________________________________________')

Starting points:3
Current points:  5
Pending points:  0

Wishlist:
I'd love to see some small-medium sewn purses in funky fabrics, retro 50's pattern embroidered dishtowels and kitchen stuff (reds and that cool turqouise), charm type bracelets, cell phone cozy in nifty colours, handspun and/or handyed yarn, earrings with posts instead of hooks, nightmare before Christmas style tree ornaments, cool wallets made of magazines/duct tape/coke cans etc.........
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007 08:33:46 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join the Shop the Swap Winter Market Discussion SIGNUPS Sept 26 - Oct 10!!

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
Angry Angel
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2007 02:37:54 AM »

ANGRY ANGEL'S EMPORIUM OF CROCHET CREATIONS

Welcome! All items come from a smoke free environment, I have two cats however.

For all you Star Wars fans out there, here's Chewbacca. He's about 4.5" tall (which means he's very approximately in scale with the Leia & Yoda I made previously) and he has a removable bandolier/bag. He's made from avrylic yarn & has safety eyes. 2 points. Sold to redheadskydiver.

Say hello to Moochy the Monster! He's very relaxed & likes lazing around most of the time. He's about 4" high (seated) and is made of cotton yarn with safety eyes. 2 points. Sold to atsuko.

Octopus pendant or keyring/bag charm. He has a loop at the top of his head which has a crochet chain through it. That can be removed and a keyring attached instead. Height to top of loop approx 2 1/2 inches, height of chain 14 inches. Cotton yarn with glass beads on legs and other beads for eyes. 1 point. Sold to ptarmic wumpus.

3 Crochet Marble Pendants. One clear glass marble enclosed in crocheted turquoise embroidery thread (total length 12 inches), and two turquoise marbles enclosed in white crochet cotton (total length 11 inches).  1/2 point each.

Two Crocheted Pink Roses. Can be sewn onto brooch backs or hair elastics, let me know what you want. Acrylic yarn. 1/2 point each.Sold to ptarmic wumpus.

Started Round 4 with 4 points.

Sold:
Angry Angel to atsuko - Moochy the Monster - (2)
Angry Angel to redheadskydiver - Chewbacca - (2)
Angry Angel to ptarmic wumpus - Octopus pendant (1)
Angry Angel to ptarmic wumpus - two crochet roses (1)

Bought:
LaughingLark to Angry Angel - Green diamond shaped medallion necklace - (1)
LaughingLark to Angry Angel - Beaded blackberries - (1)
sansa to Angry Angel - Oriental print Compact Sewing pouch - (1)
chrissiemags to Angry Angel - Travelin' Tissue Holder - (1)
sansa to Angry Angel - Custom Order Project Bag 12 inches square - (1)
sansa to Angry Angel - Crochet hook roll Oriental fabric - (1)
sansa to Angry Angel - Crochet hook roll- (1)

Current points: 3
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007 02:09:01 AM by Angry Angel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Ken Burns on Overcoming Filmmaking Obstacles
Ken Burns on “The National Parks”
Ken Burns on How the Film Shapes the Filmmaker
Henry Selick on Coraline Production
How Diffusion Gels Are Used in Film Making
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...