A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,046
Currently Running With Scissors:
451 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap Round 4  (Read 19706 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DropDeadSuzie

I've got blood in my mouth from biting my tongue.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2007 06:59:29 PM »

we are open!!

all items from a smoke free/pet free home Smiley
and all pictures are clickable thumbnails!

TWO POINT ITEMS

White Purse with apple appliques and red buttons accents. The apples were set over polka dotted ribbon. Seriously cute and fully lined! (2 points)

Bird Purse! Made out of pink polka dot burlap fabric, fully lined in pink gingham cotton. Wooden handles and the birds have buttons for eyes! (2 points)

THREE Crocheted fingerpuppets meant for smaller child hands. You get one lion, one mouse, and one frog! All three for 2 POINTS!!

ONE POINT ITEMS!!

Super cute crayon holder roll up! I made it out of st. judes fabric with little kid faces all over. It rolls up and ties in a bow. Perfect for car rides or when you your child is complaining that the restaurant you are at only gave him/her a red, blue, and yellow crayon and they really need a purple one! Smiley  1 Pt!

Crocheted Horse Toy! With soft white mane and tail and stands up all by itself! (1 point)

Business card/whatever you want fold up holder! Made out of super cute japanese inspired birdy fabric, with pink polka dot inside! (1 point!)

adorable ice cream cone fleece beanie with cat ears! made to fit an adult sized head, its shorter than the cherry one made to cap your head. 1 POINT!

Set of two rickrack potholders! The front has an x-shaped rickrack design and the back is just the plain fabric. Each one has a plastic O-ring on one corner for easy hanging! Choose one set for 1 point!!

cute pink felt purse with plastic handles. Felt owl with leopard print wings stitched onto the center with heart eyes! (1 point!)

Handmade headbands! Completely reversible with each side being different than the other. Ive left the elastic unattached at one side so i can cut it down to fit your head perfectly! Choose one for 1 point!

TWO FOR ONE POINT ITEMS!!
all 2 for 1 items are mix and match!

handpainted polymer clay ice cream charm necklaces. I molded, baked, painted and sealed these cuties. They come as a necklace with two candy beads on each side. ( pick one for .5 Point)

Broken heart necklace made by me! 3 charms hang off a thin silver chain. (.5 Point)

Stitch marker set! None are alike but i made them all with a coordinating theme and colors. Only one has a star so you can use that one as your round beginner! (.5 point for the whole set!)

Earrings! They are all half a point so please pick two! You can mix and match them with the broches below to equal one point too if ya want!

xoxoxo

Items i have claimed:
kitschkween to dropdeadsuzie - purple guitar pick earrings, fender guitar pick earrings - (1)
zero cool to dropdeadsuzie - crocheted hat with ear flap (1)
wwrich to dropdeadsuzie - black monster purse (3)
LaughingLark to Dropdeadsuzie- Skullyflower charm necklace on heavy chain. (1)
alteredmommy to Dropdeadsuzie - atc kit (1)
purpleone to dropdeadsuzie - 2 for 1 Gunmetal swallow and key earrings and clay cupcake necklace (1)
wwrich to dropdeadsuzie - dark pink monster purse (3)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items claimed from me:

DropDeadSuzie to TheSickRose- green/yellow potholders- (1)
dropdeadsuzie to lasandri - crocheted fruity potholders (1)
dropdeadsuzie to lasandri - white cherry fleece beanie with little bear ears (1)
dropdeadsuzie to ptarmic wumpus - strawberry and orange fruity dishcloths (1)
DropDeadSuzie to loves2experiment - 4 Skeins of Hand Dyed Yarn (Cherry, Watermelon, Cotton Candy, Human Heart) - (4)
DropDeadSuzie to lasandri - cat and bear ear beanies (2)
DropDeadSuzie to cookies - Hello Kitty pouch - (1)
DropDeadSuzie to LaughingLark-three crocheted face cloths (1)
DropDeadSusie to alteredmommy - Set of 13 yummy 1" pins (1 point) Cherry earrings - (1/2 point) Anchor earrings - (1/2 point) (2)                                       

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Points:

6 available   0 Pending

« Last Edit: August 03, 2007 01:28:30 PM by DropDeadSuzie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are in room 2

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2007 07:00:10 PM »

Open! Closed!

Things I am considering for next month! (please pm me if you have a specific interest)
batik hemp/cotton tank tops (and/or dresses. if there is a specific garment type that you would like to have batiked, let me know)
doggie attire
veggie mobile

Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items. 

VARIABLE/NEGOTIABLE Pointage:

V1. Felting needle roll ~22 by 14 inches unfolded. Holds up to 15 felting needles of various lengths (using plastic straws); folds over to prevent needles from falling out, tie closured. Sort needles by color if desired.  Cotton, linen, fusible fleece, plastic straws.  I can custom make these in the size you want (small versions might be only 1 pt). This larger version is 2 pts. and has been claimed! But I can make more of these in different fabrics and sizes, so I am going to leave up the photos. For future custom rolls, up to 8 needle straws is 1 pt, 9 or more is 2 pts (unless you want a zillion, then it is three).

V2. Custom babies/children's clothing. Your choice of sizes, styles, fabrics for relatively simple kid's clothes (ie, not laborious hand smocked heirloom stuff here). I reserve the right to refuse particular combinations that I don't think are going to work out well. Points vary with the project, depending on the difficulty and supplies needed. Pricing basically goes as 1 pt for sewing quick items, 2 pts for sewing medium items, 3 pts for really fussy items, plus 1 pt extra if I need to buy fabric or large quantities of trim/notions (no fabric charge if I have remnants on hand or if you send me fabric).  Before claiming this, please check with me via pm to discuss your desired project. Kids only, no adult clothing at this time due to fit issues. If you want me to find you a specific type of fabric that is not in my possession, the crafting time will almost definitely be more than a week. Below are some links to examples of kids stuff that I have sewn before:
wacky neon fleece buntings: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/2640.html
infant layette: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/9407.html
toddlers winter coat: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/2468.html
toddler summer dress: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/3598.html

custom lotus baby outfit for lasandri (3):
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap105.jpg
custom reversible baby sling for lasandri (2)
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap106.jpg

HALF POINT (pick any two):

H1. Fabric wallets (from the Wonder Wallet pattern), approx. 4.5" in width, velcro closure, coin and card pockets.  (1/2 pt)
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap32.jpg

H2. Part of a dyed silk scarf. Dip dyed in acid dyes, silk crepe. Three sides have a rolled hem, the other side is unhemmed as a few inches were cut off (to make a fake torch prop).  Approx 10 inch by 36 inches.
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap101.jpg

H3. Ornaments circa 1990! I made these when I was ~13, way back when, they have pretty much been in storage since. Mix and match, 1/2 pt per ornament, or combine with other items. The top three are cotton, the bottom two are felt, with polyfil.

H4. Sushi double switchplate. Fabric, wooden switchplate, modge podge, spray varnish. Screws not included. (1/2 pt)

ONE POINT:

1A.  Snaily from fulled sweater sleeves; sweaters reclaimed from thrift stores. Wool, poly fiber stuffing. (1 pt)

1B. Sea turtle felt. Wool, button eyes, approx 16 by 12 inches. Didn't quite come out the way I intended, hence the budget price. Medium felted, a bit hairy. claimed!
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap103.jpg

1C. Blue vinyl purse, 16 inches from bottom to top of handles, cotton lining. Manta ray reverse applique. (1 pts)

1D. Terrorize small children with this dead elmo bag, 14" by 16". Polyfur, poly lining, zip, handle is possibly leather. No eyes or anything, but you can change it into your choice of dead or live monster/puppet. (1 pt)

1F. Robot intaglio cufflinks or bobby pins. 11/16 inch buttons, silver-colored findings. Pick any two buttons for your choice of a pair of cufflinks or bobby pins (first come first picked), except for tthe one already on a cufflink, which I believe is the one in the photo below. (1 pt per pair)

robots, clockwise in photo:
grey on teal on cufflink
orange on green
grey on red
grey on yellow
orange on lime
blue on orange
grey on blue

TWO POINTS:

2C. Felted bag with polkadots; button and loop closure, unlined, 8x6 inches. Wool, button. (2 pts)

2D. Cherry blossom sweater tote. Needle felted and beaded blossoms on a recycled wool sweater; ultrasuede handles and cotton cherry blossom lining. Roughly 14" by 15" at the widest points. (2 pts)

2E.  Owl and Cat Mark 2, from a Burda WOF magazine December 1972. Dark burgundy wool gabardine, cotton, polyfill. Not suitable for very small children (not a choking hazard, but they are liable to pull off the owl's wings). As before, they go as a pair. (2 pts for both)

2F. Arches. Felt wallhanging, 22x20 inches. Wool.

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap66.jpg

2H. Prairie Sky, felt piece. Wool, hemp. 27 by 16 inches. (2 pts)

2I. Carved cork stamp alphabet set. 26 stamps, uppercase alphabet. I can make some punctuation marks if you want for free, or add a number set for another point (10 more stamps). Cork is soft and absorbent, and seems to need to be inked up when you start using them. (2 pts for 26 cork set)

THREE POINTS:

3A. Looking for a vintage-y summer dress?  This is a 1927 tea frock from a Folkwear pattern (not actually vintage, it is a few years old but never worn). Rayon voile in dark red with fluttery cap sleeves, dropped waist, and snap side closure. Meant for a size 32.5 bust, 28 inch waist, 39 inch hip. Note that this style is meant for a 20s silhouette - flat chest, no belly, no hips. On someone busty, it looks like a maternity sack, and will emphasize the hips if you have them. Fabric is semi-sheer and needs to be worn over a slip or other garment. Handwash cold, line dry. (3 pts)

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap35.jpg

And....random freebies, combine with any of the above items.

A. I bought a ball of string at the thrift store, and found when I got home that there was a mostly-finished tatted? crocheted? doily-thing inside. It is still connected to the ball of string, and there are safety pins around the edge. The outer edge of the doily is only partially complete. You get the doily and as much of the string as you think you will need (there is a lot). The string appears to be cotton. http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sstmp2.jpg

B. An altered book with some issues, board book with octopus themed poem. The issues are 1) the color scheme is a little odd, as this was for the "triad" color assignment for a color theory class, so everything is supposed to be either red-violet (includes pink), orange-yellow, or blue-green; 2) I used lumiere, matte medium, and scrapbooking paper (ugh), and the paint/paper cracks along the inside seam of the book. I can't fix it, maybe you can. 3) I am *not* expert at any kind of papercraft. Here is a sample page: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/blueoct.jpg

Items I have claimed:
TheSickRose to ptarmic wumpus - crocheted cherry pie (2)
TheSickRose to ptarmic wumpus - Little Piggy (1)
Cookies to ptarmic wumpus - crochet birdie (1)
Cookies to ptarmic wumpus -  sun embroidered hankie (1)
Cookies to ptarmic wumpus - kitty voodoo doll (1)
GatsbyGirl to ptarmic wumpus - black and white usb stick (1)
lasandri to ptarmic wumpus - Grenade-y Soap Holder (2)
lasandri to ptarmic wumpus - skeleton button set (2)
Fun4Bambi to ptarmic wumpus - Bamboo look 11.5/29 flip flops (1)
Fun4bambi to ptarmic wumpus - little felted envelope (1)
Grieney to ptarmic wumpus - crochet stars (all of them) - 2
sewknitter to ptarmic wumpus - asian hair gems set 03 (1)
sewknitter to ptarmic wumpus - asian hair gems set 02 (1)
lasandri to ptarmic wumpus - straw shrimp (1)
purpleone to ptarmic wumpus - Soft birdie tissue holder (2)
alteredmommy to ptarmic wumpus - lotteria notecards (1)
Bigmouth to ptarmic wumpus - Mirror rosette bobby pins, cream and green w/ bonus magnets (1)
DropDeadSuzie to ptarmic wumpus - orange and strawberry dishcloths (1)
Angry Angel to ptarmic wumpus - Octopus pendant (1)
Angry Angel to ptarmic wumpus - two crochet roses (1)
TheSickRose to ptarmic wumpus - lip balm (1)
TheSickRose to ptarmic wumpus - strawberry charm (1)
lasandri to ptarmic wumpus - crocheted leaves (2)
loves2experiment to ptarmic wumpus - peridot threaders (1)
loves2experiment to ptarmic wumpus - custom labels (2)
Grieney to ptarmic wumpus - blue and teal star (1)
Grieney to ptarmic wumpus - two baby bibs (pink and yellow) (1)
peihan17 to ptarmic wumpus - beaded rose A (2)
chrissiemags to ptarmic wumpus - long wallet (3)
penguino to ptarmic wumpus - miter washcloth. 8.5 in x 8.5 in. cotton (1)

Items claimed from me:
Ptarmic Wumpus to LaughingLark--2K. Ocean Reef, felt wallhanging. -- (2)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - childs dress v2 (2)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko -- chopstick purse -- 2
ptarmic wampus to lasandri - Baby chili pepper costume - 2
ptarmic wumpus to javede - Geisha denim tote bag - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to peihan17 - mushroom forest felt - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko -- 2 custom dresses--  4
ptarmic wumpus to princesskaos15-2M. Mini messenger bag- (2)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - poppies tea towel (1)
ptarmic wumpus to kitschkween - lotus purse (2)
ptarmic wumpus to shooting star - chili apron (2)
ptarmic wumpus to lasandri - felting needle roll (2)
ptarmic wumpus to LaughingLark - King Koi (3)
ptarmic wumpus to penguino - two hemp bags (2)
ptarmic wumpus to sewknitter - velvet cloche (2)
Ptarmic wumpus to LaughingLark--2F. Arches. Felt wallhanging, 22x20 inches. Wool. (2)
ptarmic wumpus to penguino - Sea turtle felt - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to sewknitter - wallet and silk scarf (1)
ptarmic wumpus to lasandri - baby sling (2)
ptarmic wumpus to lasandri - lotus baby set (3)

Wishlist:
wool batts/roving for felting
hairsticks (preferably metal or strong wood, I tend to snap them)
nerdy scifi stuff, haha
crochet/knit leaves and flowers

Starting Points: 5 available; 2 pending
Current Points:    7 Available  0 Pending
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007 08:44:00 AM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

penguino
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2007 07:03:00 PM »

Shop is closed.

All items come from smoke-free, pet-free home.

[1 pt] citrus washcloth. 6.5 in x 6.5 in. cotton
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/25833Pic_011.jpg

[1 pt] miter washcloth. 8.5 in x 8.5 in. cotton.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/25833Pic_0101.jpg

[2 pt] string bag.  12 in W x 13 in H (unsketched).  You can use it as a beach bag or grocery bag or tote bag.  You can stuff tons in there (in the pictures I have like a dozen t-shirts).http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/25833Pic_012.jpg

[1 pt]Blue Kilt Pin

[1 pt]Purple Kilt Pin

[1 pt]Angel Hair Hat. Made with JoAnn Sensations Angel Hair Yarn, 22% Wool, 50% Acrylic, 28% Nylon.  Adult Size.

3. [1 pt] ID Badge Holder/Lanyard.  With crysal aqua seed beads and ladybug glass beads. approx. 27 inches in length.

Close up of the ladybug beads/crystal aqua seed beads.

4.  [1 pt]cream baby hat.

5. [1 pt] purple/white neckwarmer with polymer clay buttons.

6.  [1 pt] knitted bag "Sueet Suede". size 7in H x 6in W x 3in D

8.  [1 pt for two] bobby pins (needle felted-blue/white strip, polymer clay-orange slice, sushi, felted bead/felted flowers).  You get two for 1 point.  Please specific which ones you would like. (SOLD - top row, 1st one from the left, 2nd one from left. bottom row: 2nd one from the left, 4th one from the left)

Thanks for looking. Smiley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Items Claimed From Me:
penguino to lasandri - "seaturtle worsted" in blue-green (2) sent by 7/18 SENT
penguino to lasandri - "Hard Candy Worsted" in pink-lime green. (2) send by 7/18 SENT
penguino to loves2experiment - Handdye Yarn "Strawberry Limeade Worsted" - (2) send by 8/1 SENT
penguino to loves2experiment - Handdye Yarn "Grapeberry Worsted" - (2) send by 8/1 SENT
penguino to catpants -- blueberry dk -- (1) send by 8/2 SENT
penguino to catpants -- blue cabbage sock -- (1) send by 8/2  SENT
penguino to javede - feather and fan scarf - (1) send by 8/2 SENT
penguino to alteredmommy - hello kitty cozy (1 point) Send by August 4 SENT
Penguino to LaughingLark- citrus washcloth. 6.5 in x 6.5 in. cotton (1)
penguino to loves2experiment - String Bag - (2)
penguino to ptarmic wumpus - miter washcloth. 8.5 in x 8.5 in. cotton (1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Items Claimed By Me:
Brihene to penguino - Shopaholic bag - (1)
catpants to penguino - Ultra-mini skein of 100% merino, stitch markers, white cloisonne bird with pink flowers cell phone charm - (1 pt total)
loves2experiment to penguino - Custom Zippered Case Keyring - (1)
redheadskydiver to penguino - Bite Me, subversive cross stitch (1)
loves2experiment to penguino - two Custom Zippered Case Keyring - (2 pt total)
Zero Cool to penguino - crochet capelet - (1)
Ptarmic Wumpus to penguino - two hemp grocery bags (2 total)
LaughingLark to penguino - beaded blackberry - (1)
LaughingLark to penguino - Pink and red millefiore glass chips tree of life - (1)
LaughingLark to penguino - French beaded brooch, baby blue and lime green - (1)
redheadskydiver to penguino - Irony, subversive cross stitch - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to penguino - Sea turtle felt - (1)
sansa to penguino - Hello Kitty 10x11 Zippered Lined Project Bag -(1)

Starting Points: 5    Available Points: 2   Pending Points: 4

Wishlist.
Penguin related items.
Melted bead bowl.  The transparent type bead.  Not the solid type bead.
Handspun yarns.
Reusable grocery bag.  knitted, crochet, sew etc.
cute zipper pouch/project bag.
subversive cross stitch.
a rectangular shawl.
cross stitch tea towel.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010 09:01:30 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

chrissiemags
Chrissie's Custom Creations

Is there such a thing as too much fabric or ribbon

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2007 07:06:44 PM »

Store is now CLOSED

WOO WOO!!  OPEN for Business!!

All images below are clickable for your viewing pleasure Grin

~1 Point Items~

Beaded Earrings 2 pair =1 point

Beaded Choker

Travelin' Tissue Holder ~REDUCED 1 Point Each~ Can be made in custom prints or solids

This stylish little wristlet measures approximately 3 3/4" wide by 4" high and the strap is 1" thick. Perfect to carry your cell phone, a bit of cash, license & credit cards. The outside of the purse is adorned with 6 sequin flowers with pink or purple seed bead centers. REDUCED TO 1 POINT

This stylish little wristlet measures approximately 4 1/4" wide by 3 1/2" high with 1 handle that slips through the other to keep your belongings secure. Perfect to carry your cell phone, a bit of cash &license/credit cards. The outside of the purse is adorned with 4 sequin flowers with blue seed bead centers.  REDUCED TO 1 POINT

~2 Point Items~

Daisy Checkbook Cover ~ Checkbook covers can be made in custom prints or solids

John Deere Pink Camo Checkbook Cover

Amigurumi Baby Bear ~ ** Not recommended for children**

~3 Point Items~

Wallet/clutch measures approximately 4 1/2" H when closed and 7 3/4" W.  It has a money pocket, a money sized pocket for storing receipts or your checkbook and 4 smaller pockets to hold ID & credit/debit cards. Wallet can be made in custom prints or solids!!

Hunny Bunny ~ Amigurumi bunny...so sorry to say he will not come with a carrot as he ate it before I took the picture...that rascley rabbit  Tongue

~*^*~   ~*^*~   ~*^*~   ~*^*~   ~*^*~   ~*^*~   ~*^*~   ~*^*~  

started with 4 pts
Sold:

chrissiemags to TheSickRose- travelin' tissue holder- (1)
chrissiemags to TheSickRose- travelin' tissue holder- (1) **second requested**
chrissiemags to Angry Angel - Travelin' Tissue Holder - (1)
chrissiemags to ptarmic wumpus - Wallet/clutch - (3)

------------
Bought:

GatsbyGirl to chrissiemags ~ USB Drive Black-and-White with Your Choice of Initial ~ (1 pt)

Sansa to chrissiemags ~ Crochet hook roll Oriental fabric 7 x 12 inches unrolled. Cream ribbon closure ~(1pt)

Sansa to chrissiemags ~Oriental print Compact Sewing pouch ~(1pt)

Avail: 3
Pending: 4
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007 08:36:50 AM by chrissiemags » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Offering Laser Cut Scrapbook Embellishments~ Trendy & Classic Hair Accessories~ Cute as Can be Bottle Cap Images~Bottle Cap Jewelry
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2007 07:14:08 PM »

Closed! See you in the next round!

COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!!  Custom orders welcome!!

Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.

1 point items:
Blythe postcards from photos of my girls Minra (LL), Doll (ADG-redhead), and Nara (RRE).  Pick 7 photos of your choice.  Please specify matte or glossy.  Smiley 1 point.  Thanks Javede, GatsbyGirl, Knitwit, and TheSickRose!!
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/blythepics.jpg
Please click on this link to launch larger photo!
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/blythepics.jpg

Birdie tattoo pendant.  Shrinky dink bird comes with either silver plated chain or black cord.  Colors are more vibrant and image is clear.  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/14.jpgSold to Cookies.  Thank you!!

Time to monkey around earrings and necklaces (1 point/ set--you pick a pair of earrings and a necklace)
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/10.jpg
earring choices: red monkeys with bananas or yellow monkeys with banana/cherry
necklace choices: red monkey necklace (shown) or yellow monkey necklace

Time to monkey around barrette (1 point)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC02164.jpg
Thanks Fun4Bambi!!

2 point items:
click on images to see a bigger pic

Shrinky Dink Anatomical Heart with Wings on a silver plated chain.  2 points
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC02166.jpg

Shrinky Dink Dinos on silver plated chain or black cord.  2points
Bird:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/th_13.jpg
Turtle:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/7.jpg

Claimed by purpleone.  Thank you!!

Cherry necklace in coral and glass.  The latest in the series of cheery cherry pendants on a silver plated chain or black cord.  2 points.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/th_12.jpg

Copper flowers necklace.  Lovely antique flowers accented with green Swarovski crystals on a handmade copper chain. 2 points.
SOLD to GatsbyGirl. Thank you!!
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/20.jpg

3 point items:
Inspired by Hawkwolf's butterfly necklace this is done in silver plated findings with hematite and onxy beads.  If you would like this in custom colors please let me know.  Custom fit.  3 points.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC02089.jpg

Offerings from the last round that are still available.  Please click the link to see these.

Spin!!!
-Bottom whorl (shown) or top drop spindle.  1 point.  Comes with basic instructions. Please let me know if you would like the bottom made into a point for bowl/table spinning

-Lego red light sabers (1  point for a necklace or 2 points for a pair of earrings.)  Comes with silver hilt.  Smiley
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC02165.jpg

-Bling, Bling Rings!  Made with glass on an adustable silver plated ring. Choose from a-white mixed, b-blues with red center, c-green flowers, d-turquioise flowers, or e-green/turquiose flowers.  FUN!  (1 point each)
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/th_DSC01381b.jpg

-Fun, Fruity Bracelet/Anklet.  Custom fit.  Please send me your measurements!  (1 point)
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/th_DSC01538brac.jpg

SOLD:

atsuko to Redheadskydiver - Pink quartz - 2
atsuko to Redheadskydiver - Smoky brown quartz - 2
atsuko to GatsbyGirl - Copper Flowers Necklace - 2
atsuko to knitwit- 2 top drop spindles - 2
atsuko to Cookies - birdie 18" chain - 1
atsuko to Javede - Blythe cards 2 sets - 2
atsuko to GatsbyGirl - Blythe cards 2 sets - 2
atsuko to purpleone - turtle necklace - 2
atsuko to knitwit - blythe postcards (whole set) (2)
atsuko to alteredmommy - bottom whorl spindle (1)
atsuko to Fun4Bambi- monkeyclip- (1)
atsuko to TheSickRose- Blythe postcards- (1)

BOUGHT:
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - childs dress v2  - 2
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - chopstick purse - 2
TheSickRose to atsuko - 3 custom cupcakes - 3
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - 2 childs dresses v2  - 4
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - poppies tea towel - 1
Cookies to atsuko--crochet chocolate cake - 2
Cookies to atsuko--custom tee- 2  
LaughingLark to atsuko - 4 blueberry beads - 1
AngryAngel to atsuko - Moochie the Monster- 2
Loves2experiement to atsuko --cupcake clips - 1
shooting star to atsuko -- custom crocheted burger -- 2

My wishlist:
crocheted toys and playfood
clothes/hats for my daughter
roving
dyed yarn
batik tea towels
handknit items: socks, scarves, wraps
art
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014 10:44:06 AM by alteredmommy - Reason: changed non working photos to links » THIS ROCKS   Logged

GatsbyGirl
Not a Knitter

"As for me, I am a watercolor. I wash off."

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2007 07:38:58 PM »

SOLD!
GatsbyGirl to princesskaos15 - Black-and-White USB Drive - (1)
GatsbyGirl to lasandri - Black-and-White USB Drive - (1)
GatsbyGirl to ptarmic wumpus - Black-and-White USB Drive - (1)
GatsbyGirl to TheSickRose - Multi-Colored Beads USB Drive - (2)
Gatsbygirl to LaughingLark - Sequins USB Drive - (1)
Gatsbygirl to LaughingLark - Black-and-White USB Drive - (1)
Gatsbygirl to chrissiemags - Black-and-White USB Drive - (1)
Gatsbygirl to sewknitter - Black-and-White USB Drive - (1)
Gatsbygirl to LaughingLark - Black-and-White USB Drive - (1)

BOUGHT!
atsuko to GatsbyGirl - Copper Flowers Necklace - (2)
atsuko to GatsbyGirl - 2 Sets of Blythe postcards - (2)
alteredmommy to GatsbyGirl - Set of 5 Mucho Funky Lotteria Notecards - (1)
lasandri to GatsbyGirl - Blue Glass Earrings & Reddish Brown Circle Hairclips - (1)
alteredmommy to GatsbyGirl - Silver Ear-Ring - (1)
alteredmommy to GatsbyGirl - Mucho Funky Loteria Set of Cards - (1)

Points Started With: 3           Available Points: 5           Pending Points: 0
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007 04:32:26 PM by GatsbyGirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Find me on Twitter | Facebook | Wists
princessandthebead
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2007 07:43:29 PM »

I would like this spot right here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a Sharpie addiction.  eemmm...In Fact, I am the President of the Sharpie relocation program. 
Newest preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'addiction....PINCUSHIONS')!!
I love personal swaps!

My wist:  http://www.wists.com/princessandthebead

I collect business cards and would LOVE to add yours to my collection!  Email me!
Velvet Rose
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2007 08:39:04 PM »

CLOSED

All items come from a smoke-free home. I have a cat who lives outdoors.

2 point Items

RAPUNZEL SCARVES (2 points)

Each Rapunzel scarf is a unique combination of exotic, handspun and novelty yarns plus a selection of ribbon, braid and/or ric rac.

For larger views and close-up photos of the scarves please visit http://imageevent.com/enchanted_wool/shoptheswap

* Jaffa - oranges and browns (here is a close-up photo)

http://photos.imageevent.com/enchanted_wool/shoptheswap/small/100_0563.jpg

* Midwinter - (here is a close-up photo)

http://photos.imageevent.com/enchanted_wool/shoptheswap/small/100_0574.jpg

* Forest - greens and browns (here is a close-up photo)

http://photos.imageevent.com/enchanted_wool/shoptheswap/small/100_0567.jpg

* Purple Passion - purples and pinks (here is a close-up photo)

http://photos.imageevent.com/enchanted_wool/shoptheswap/small/100_0556.jpg

* Blueberry Pie - blues and purples (here is a close-up photo)

http://photos.imageevent.com/enchanted_wool/shoptheswap/small/100_0545.jpg

* Spring - pastels (here is a close-up photo)

http://photos.imageevent.com/enchanted_wool/shoptheswap/small/100_0549.jpg

UNDER THE SEA SCENE (2 points) Sold to Javede

RAPUNZEL SCARF KIT (2 points)

Make yourself a new scarf in 30 minutes! Rapunzel scarfs are quick and easy and lots of fun to make.

You will receive a unique combination of novelty, handspun, exotic and filler yarns, and braid, ric rac and/or ribbon. Plus instructions on how to make a Rapunzel Scarf and how to use any leftover yarn to make Rapunzel necklaces and keychains.

The following colourways are available (see the finished scarves above for pics of some of the colourways) or I can do a custom colourway for you.

* Ocean (blues, greens and white)

http://photos.imageevent.com/enchanted_wool/shoptheswap/small/100_0242.jpg

* Midwinter (black, white, silver and grey) - see finished scarf colours above

* Spring (pastels)  - see finished scarf colours above

* Summer (hot pink, green, bright yellow, aqua)

* Autumn (reds, oranges, yellows, browns)

* Forest (greens & browns) - see finished scarf colours above

* Purple Passion (purples and hot pinks) - see finished scarf colours above

* Americana (red, white & blue)

* Gerbera (yellow, pink, red, purple)

http://photos.imageevent.com/enchanted_wool/shoptheswap/small/100_0544.jpg

* Gelato (pink, lemon and lilac)

http://photos.imageevent.com/enchanted_wool/shoptheswap/small/100_0222.jpg

* Blueberry Pie (blues and purples) - see finished scarf colours above

* Raspberry Ripple (Raspberry, plums & pinks)

* Rainbow (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple)

* Random (a mix of everything)

* Custom colour combinations are also available - please PM me

HAND DYED ROMNEY FIBRE (2 points)

This fibre is quite springy and coarse. It is wonderful for needlefelting and also good for spinning a strong yarn. You will receive 100g (about 3 1/2 oz) of either colour (please specify which one you would like)

*Peach  (slightly pinker than in the photo)
http://photos.imageevent.com/enchanted_wool/shoptheswap/small/dcp_6170_2.jpg

* Pink 100g sold to loves2experiment - more still available]http://photos.imageevent.com/enchanted_wool/shoptheswap/small/dcp_6167_3.jpg

HAND CARDED BATTS (2 points)

Photos to come

* WILD ROSE: Hand dyed pinky red merino with angelina & silk - approx 50g (2 points)

* WINTER: Commercially dyed merino/silk in blues, purples and white - approx 35g (1 point) Sold to javede

* CUSTOM: I can card you a batt in your choice of colours and fibres (2 points)

CROCHETED DONUT (2 points)

* Cute crocheted donut with glass bead sprinkles. Received in a swap but alas I have nowhere to display it.  Cry
http://photos.imageevent.com/enchanted_wool/shoptheswap/small/100_0413.jpg

CHARM BRACELET (2 points)

* Beautiful bracelet that I received in a swap. I just love it but unfortunately it is a little too tight on my chunky wrist.  Cry

http://photos.imageevent.com/enchanted_wool/shoptheswap/small/scan0011.jpg

One Point Items

HAND MADE GREETING CARDS (1 point per set)

These cards are blank inside so you can use them for lots of different occasions. Each set comes with matching envelopes. They are a lot sparklier (??) than shown in the photo.

SET 1 Sold to catpants

SET 2 Sold to catpants]

Swap Record

Starting points: 5

Items sold by me:
Sent
Received

Under the Sea Scene to javede (2 points)
Winter batt to javede (1 point)

Hand made greeting cards Set #1 to catpants (1 point)
Hand made greeting cards Set #2 to catpants (1 point)

Pink hand-dyed romney fibre to loves2experiment (2 points)

Items bought by me:
Sent
Received

loves2experiment - pink silk roving 2 points
loves2experiment - blue silk roving 2 points

redheadskydiver - maidens glory headress (2 points)

Current points: 6

Pending points: 0

My Wish List:
Hand dyed roving or fibre
Hand dyed yarn
Hand spun yarn
knitted cotton washcloths (I prefer knitted ones to crocheted ones)
pure wool knitted socks in berry shades
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014 10:56:36 AM by alteredmommy - Reason: changed non working photos to links » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cookies
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2007 08:43:59 PM »

closed! see you in august!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WISH LIST

-handmade soaps.  not the melt & pour kind, the real kind.

-polymer clay food charms

-cool stuff encased in clear resin: beads, sequins, glitter, confetti, anything really

-roving for an extreme beginner to learn to spin with

-roving in pretty colors for making felt beads

-zipper pouches.  from coin purse size up to pencil bag size.  bright colors, cute prints, etc.  or i can send my own bits of fabric.

-anyone know how to make a steering wheel cover?  i hate getting in the car and it's too dang hot to touch the wheel!  Currently discussing this with someone! Wink

-rice pillow thingies, you know the ones that you heat up in the microwave.  do these work cold, too?  ask for the dimensions I'm wanting.

*ADDING MORE AS I THINK OF THEM*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Current Points = 3
My Pending Points = 0

MY CLAIMS -
Fun4Bambi to Cookies - pink cotton panta - (1)RECEIVED 7/14
atsuko to cookies - birdie tattoo pendant - (1)RECEIVED 7/16
LaughingLark to cookies - purple grapes pendant - (1)RECEIVED 7/13
Zero Cool to Cookies - felted knit bag - (1)RECEIVED 7/28
Zero Cool to Cookies - green Rapunzel scarf - (1)RECEIVED 7/28
Bigmouth to Cookies - googly eye barette - (1)RECEIVED 7/28
Alteredmommy to Cookies - lotteria notecards set #4 - (1)RECEIVED 8/3
DropDeadSuzie to Cookies - Hello Kitty pouch - (1)RECEIVED 8/3

CLAIMS FROM OTHERS -
Cookies to ptarmic wumpus - crochet birdie (1) send by 7-10SENT 7/7
Cookies to ptarmic wumpus -  sun embroidered hankie (1) send by 7-10SENT 7/7
Cookies to ptarmic wumpus - kitty voodoo doll (1) send by 7-10SENT 7/7
Cookies to Fun4Bambi - embroidered hippo hankie - (1) send by 7-16SENT 7/14
Cookies to atsuko - custom embroidered tee - (2)SENT 7/18
cookies to knitwit - clue notebook (1) send by 7-24SENT 7/17
Cookies to atsuko--crochet chocolate cake - 2 send by 7-24SENT 7/18
Cookies to Dropdeadsuzie - Embroidered Skull - (1) send by 8/7SENT 8/2

« Last Edit: August 03, 2007 01:26:37 PM by Cookies » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2007 08:57:52 PM »

Lasandri's Shop O' Swap
Open for the last day of this round Smiley CLOSED! due to the point cap!
*All items made by me, unless otherwise specified.
** Please note: I have a dog! He doesn't go near my craft stuff but stray hairs have been known to make the extensive journey from his little head, to my black clothing and on to everything I own, including my crafty stuff.

2 for 1 pt.! for:

new! REVERSIBLE! Felt wristcuffs by lusterbunny bought off her etsy shop (i bought these to give in a swap and then never did!) 1/2 pt. each. they've never been worn, except to show what they look like here:
Fronts:

Backs:

On:

new! pom pom earrings (from a sampler)

new! beautiful glass earrings i received in a swap that i never wore. they're very original in that the fronts have one dangle part and the backs have another!
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/8885IMG_5245.jpg
sold to gatsbygirl

new! Hairclips from various swaps! i was hairclip crazy for a while and these were all gorgeous but i have soooo many hairclips i never wore these  Roll Eyes each set is  1/2 pt. (click 1st pic for a larger pic)

-red clips in 2nd picture sold to gatsbygirl
new!2 polymer clay foods: a strawberry and a pea pod; consider this a set (so both are only ONE of your 2 for 1)
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/8885IMG_5242.jpg
claimed!

new!tiny sushi bracelet (earrings not included); got it in a swap, just haven't worn it! adjustable wrist size
[

these are made by me:
reduced price! Woodland Dragonfly hair clip

reduced price! Pond Dragonfly hair clip -- by the way he has both antannae, but it doesn't look like it in the pic
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/8885IMG_4777.jpg
sold to thesickrose

reduced price! Lucky Duo Pin Set (as drawn by yours truly) (1 set to the sick rose)

reduced price! Rockin' Turquoise Peruvian Earrings (not made by me, but by Peruvian artisans I know)

reduced price! Sweet Pink Agate Peruvian Earrings (not made by me, but by Peruvian artisans I know)
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/8885IMG_4757.jpg
claimed!

1 pt. for:

new! baby booties! bought on etsy, but my daughter's feet were huge from the get-go, so she never wore them! 3.5 inches long

new! sushi bracelet (only the bracelet), 7.5 inches around (got it from a swap ages ago and it's beautiful and so detailed, i just never wore it  Roll Eyes )
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/8885sushi1_small.jpg
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/8885sushi2_small.jpg

claimed by zerocool

Tree Pendant (polymer clay) - handmade by someone on etsy (was 2pts, now 1!) sold to loves2experiment!
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/8885IMG_4747.jpg

Straw shrimp - you get 2 YOU GET FOUR!!!!;

Stitchmarkers! These can come with openable earring backs for crochet or closed jump rings for knitting (up to 10 1/2 needles). All but #4 have a round marker (so three are regular stitchmarkers and 1 is a special one to show you where your round begins)

#1 Spirals, #2 strawberries, #3 fresh water pearls, #4 leaves, #5 colorful spheres

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/8885IMG_5043A.jpg
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/8885IMG_5043c.jpg
claimed by sansa!

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/8885IMG_5043b.jpg claimed by zerocool

Filligree Hair Clips (by me)

*NOTE:  I will offer these again as soon as I get more microchips:
Microchip earrings  
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/8885microchips.jpg

(1 set to groschveux, 1 set to zerocool)

*NOTE:  I will offer these again as soon as I get more microchips:
Microchip Stitchmarkers (set of 3)
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/8885stitchmarkers.jpg

(claimed by raynbow)

Penny Necklace:

2 pt. for:

5 pairs (10) crocheted leaves; Four are the same pattern, different colors (they all look like the light green ones, but this pic is not very good, so they look different). The fifth is more of a fan leaf shape. *click on thumbnail for bigger photo*
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/8885IMG_5251.jpg
sold to ptarmic wumpus

Grenade-y Soap Holder crocheted by me - this is an awesome soap holder, scrubby and perfect for the shower! sold to ptarmic wumpus
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/8885IMG_5037.jpg

NEW! Felted Nest Pin! About 1.25 inches across (1 to wwrich)

Felted Tiny Turtle Pin - blue

Felted Tiny Turtle Pin- orange

Skeleton Triptych Button Set (ONLY 1 set left); (1 set to theknitnkitn, 1 set to prettyinskulls, 1 to catpants, 1 to ptarmic wampus,  1 to TheSickRose)

Cherry Necklace with real Carnelian beads (color of cherries is more orangey, like Ranier cherries)- ball chain comes in 16 inch, 18 inch, 24 inch (please specify):
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/8885cherries.jpg
claimed by bigmouth & laughinglark

3 pt. for:

Green Piece Baby Hat made in natural cotton for 0-3 month baby

random freebies!  

Hairclips that have no pair! one with each purchase!
-(Skull & Scissors sold to gatsby girl)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Started with: 7 pts

Current points: 8
Pending points: 0

Claims from me:
lasandri to catpants -- Skeleton Triptych Button Set -- 2 pts -sent
lasandri - microchip stitch markers - raynbow (1) -sent
lasandri to ptarmic wumpus - Grenade-y Soap Holder (2) -sent
lasandri to ptarmic wumpus - skeleton button set (2) -sent
lasandri to TheSickRose- Skeleton button set- (2) -sent
lasandri to ptarmic wumpus - straw shrimp (1) -sent
lasandri to loves2experiment - Tree Pendant - (1) -sent
lasandri to Fun4Bambi - 2 polymer clay foods & Sweet Pink Agate Peruvian Earrings (1) -sent
lassandri to wwrich - Felted Nest Pin - (2) -sent
lasandri to ptarmic wumpus - 5 pairs crocheted leaves (2)-sent
lasandri to TheSickRose- pond dragonfly clip and lucky duo pin set- (1)-sent
lasandri to Bigmouth - cherry necklace (2)-sent
lasandri to Gatsby Girl - Blue Glass Earrings & Reddish Brown Circle Hairclips - (1)-sent
lasandri to sansa - stitchmarkers set #1 spirals (1)-sent
lasandri to sansa - stitchmarkers set #3 freshwater pearls (1)-sent
Lasandri to LaughingLark--Cherry Necklace with real Carnelian beads (2)
lasandri - zero cool - microchip earrings (1)-sent
lasandri - zero cool - 7.5" sushi bracelet (1)-sent
lasandri - zero cool - strawberry stitch markers (1) -sent
lasandri to sewknitter --Hairclips from various swaps, 4 pair (2) -sent
lasandri to sewknitter --tiny sushi bracelet (.5) -sent
lasandri to sewknitter --Rockin' Turquoise Peruvian Earrings (.5) -sent

Claims by me:
GatsbyGirl to lasandri - USB Drive (Black-and-White with Your Choice of Initial) - 1
ptarmic wumpus to lasandri - Baby chili pepper costume - 2
javede to lasandri - newSock yarn (pink/red), 100g - 2
javede to lasandri - tissue case/holder- maroon flowery - 0 (extra claim)
penguino to lasandri - "seaturtle worsted" in blue-green (2)
penguino to lasandri - "Hard Candy Worsted" in pink-lime green. (2)
peihan17 to lasandri - Beaded Hair Clip (1)
laughinglark to lasandri - Green and pink diamond-shaped beaded medallion on a pink aluminum chain (1)
laughinglark to lasandri - French beaded brooch, blue-green with pink center (1)
dropdeadsuzie to lasandri - crocheted fruity potholders (1)
dropdeadsuzie to lasandri - white cherry fleece beanie with little bear ears (1)
alteredmommy to lasandri - my favorites in blue caps magnets (1)
ptarmic wumpus to lasandri - 16 straw needle felt needle roll (2)
DropDeadSuzie to lasandri - cat and bear ear beanies (2)
grieney to lasandri - Vinyl-lined zipper pouch in funky circles (1)
laughinglark to lasandri - set of four blackberries (1)
sansa to lasandri - Sakura project bag (1)
Grieney to lasandri - white lamb bib & green paisley headband (1)
ptarmic wumpus to lasandri - custom lotus baby outfit for lasandri (3)
ptarmic wumpus to lasandri - custom reversible baby sling for lasandri (2)
laughinglark to lasandri - vintage brown flower pin (1)

----------
my shopping wishlist!

*baby stuff like little dresses, embroidered bibs, etc. (although chances are i won't be buying anything knit/crocheted for my little one as those are generally my crafts, with the exception of felted booties or such, which i do not do)

*sewn baby slings - i'm determined to have one for every outfit Wink
http://www.mykarmababy.com/pages/BabySlingPattern.php

*this super handsfree hip pack thing, since i no longer carry a purse, just a diaper bag.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6552795
-or- a black canvas hipslinger with a separate cell compartment

*DK weight yarn hand-dyed yarn Smiley
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010 09:01:32 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Snowflake Part 2/2
Making Art from Seeds
How to Create Living Holiday Decor
How to Create Rock Star Holiday Centerpiece Decor
How to Make a Teddy Bear Out of Old Clothes
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...