A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,923
Currently Running With Scissors:
636 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: July wishlist swap!  (Read 4219 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« on: July 01, 2007 11:34:48 AM »

THIS IS THE 2007 WISHLIST JULY SWAP, YOU
MUST PICK SOMEONE AND PM ME TO JOIN

Swap name: 2007 Wishlist July
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:  superhooker
Craftster member who is the backup organizer for this swap: Silver Ilix
Sign-up date range: This swap lasts from 07/01/07-07/30/07
Date to send item by: Must send out item within 4 weeks of picking a partner-- the longer crafting time is so you can make bigger items
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No WAY!!
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Of course!
All ages allowed? Or 18+?  All ages.  If you are under 18 be sure that:
A)   you have your parents permission (youll be using their address OR a P.O. Box)
B)   you have access to a computer where you can keep in contact (i.e. if you get grounded from a home computer, you can use the one at the library/friends/etc.)
C)   you are able to walk/get a ride to the post office ON TIME
D)   you have enough supplies or funds to purchase supplies needed to create awesome crafted items

"Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO, I'm not organizing more than three swaps now.
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES (details shown below)

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed at least one swap successfully before signing up for more: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES

Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping and will make sure that
every participant meets these conditions: YES
All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

DETAILS:
This is a wishlist swap;  post a list and you may receive it!   Your list will need to consist of where you are from (it's okay to just put your state and/or country), crafted items that you would like (it helps greatly to include links to photographs, tutorials, etc.) and/or crafting supplies.

First: You will look through the lists of the people
who have already posted.  You will THEN pick someone from
there to craft for.

Second: As soon as you have messaged me, the organizer,
telling me who you would like to craft for and your answers to the
questionnaire, I will tell you that you can post a list.

BASICS:
- to be able to post a list you have to craft for at least ONE person
- there must be AT LEAST 5 items on your list
- you can be picked as many times as you have items on your list
- if you have been picked 3 times, you have to pick one other person to craft for, then you can picked more...
- this swap starts fresh each month, so if you weren't picked from a previous round, you can post your list up in this round (after you've PMed me and been given approval)
-please include where you are in your wishlist, so people know if they are sending out of country before they choose you.
- please use DC#s or get a copy of the customs number when sending your packages... this helps greatly if they're lost in the mail!
- regular communication is required, so PM me when you send and when you receive
- you can craft for more than one person if you want, just PM me who you'd like to craft for and I'll send you their address!

When one of your items is picked, you must cross it out on your list and thank the person sending the item to you.

Example:
Person B wants to have their list posted so they PM the organizer with their questionnaire answers, and what they want to craft from Person As list.  The organizer will then PM person B, give them person As address, then they can then post their list.

Person C wants to have a list up, so they choose from A OR B, PM the organizer their answers, the name of the person they want to craft for, and what theyre going to craft.   Then they wait until the organizer approves them and sends them the address of whom they have picked.  Then they can post their list.

Say person A has been chosen 3 times. For them to be picked more, they have to pick one more person to craft for. 
The organizer (me) will let you know when you need to pick someone else if you want to receive more items.
Previous swaps: January: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=143014.0
                       Februrary: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=149724.0
                       March: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=155545.0
                       April: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=161460.0

PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS FROM THIS ORGANIZER
*If you are going to be away from your postal service, you need to have a third party pick up your package and alert the organizer (me).
*Please don't PM me with your estimated date of sendout.  PM me after you have actually sent the package.
*If you have aversions to animal products or you have allergies that you feel need to be addressed, please include that in your introduction when you post your list (this isn't for me, it's for those who are crafting for you!).
*If you or your roommates smoke, please launder your crafts if possible or air-freshen them before sending.

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZER WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE
(Please make the title of your PM the name of the swap)

Name of swap: 2007 Wishlist June
Craftster username:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address:
Who you pick:
What you are making:

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

Please feel free to ask me any questions that you have!

Number of wishes granted by them   / Number of times they have been picked for wishes

Craftydeb freelist 2/3
annamhudson freelist 1/2
tasi292 freelist  2/3
andrethecat freelist 3/1
sanditerese 1/3---cannot be picked again until you pick someone else!
libbyk 1/1
ezri_b 1/2
roxybadoxy 1/1
doe_eyes  1/1
Banga 2/1
Zero Cool 3/2
superhooker 4/3
goldfishgirl  1/0
akreadhead 1/1
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007 10:38:40 AM by superhooker » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007 11:35:20 AM »

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=184133.0
GALLERY!!!!

sent
received
totally late!

send by 8/1/07
Sanditerese---tasi292 for stitch markers

send by 8/7/07
libbyk---craftydeb for throw pillow covers
ezri_b---craftydeb for pirate hats---with communication, but please keep me posted!

send by 8/11/07
craftydeb---ezri_b for a crochet hook roll

send by 8/12/07
roxybadoxy---craftydeb for some fabric

send by 8/15/07
craftydeb---LibbyK for some quilty square starts
andrethecat---annamhudson for some felting yarn

send by 8/16/07
doe_eyes---sanditerese for a fun bag

send by 8/16/07
annamhudson---doe_eyes for a kitty stuffy
Banga---roxybadoxy for black paper and a wist surprise
Zero Cool---andrethecat for soap, notecards, and roving

send by 8/18/07
superhooker---annamhudson for harry potter treats
superhooker---banga for a wist surprise
superhooker---tasi292 for crochet stuff, and felted soap
superhooker---Zero Cool for yoga socks
Zero Cool---superhooker for roving, granny squares and notecards
tasi292---superhooker for a big bag and Hello kitty stuff

send by 8/18/07
andrethecat---sanditerese for sock yarn

send by 8/23/07
zero cool---tasi292 for a surprise and yarn

send by 8/24/07
goldfishgirl---sanditerese for handspun yarn to dye

send by 8/25/07
tasi292---Zero Cool for embroidery supplies and a wist surprise
andrethecat---ezri_b for quilting magazines

send by 8/29/07
akredhead---superhooker for some stationary/notecards

send by 8/30/07
Banga---akredhead for scrapbooking supplies
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007 05:49:11 PM by superhooker » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007 12:05:31 PM »

I am in Huntsville, AL.  I didn't get picked last month  Cry but in any defense I did join halfway through the month.

I have two boys, a toy poodle, a husband.  I love to garden, I crochet, machine knit, machine embroider.  I avoid pinks and pastels and neons like the plague.  I love my pond - and I have 3 koi in it that are growing far too fast for their own good.  I do like earthy colors, reds, purples, greens, blacks etc.  I am pretty down to earth and easy to please.  I am highly allergic to wool... and cats - but as long as you don't use wool or have your cat roll around on something, I should be good to go.  My eyes well up just walking through yarn and fabric stores if I pass wool in the aisles. Dang fibers just hang in the air, don't they?

diy kits:
wallet making
mold making for resin stuff

Crafted....or not...things:
***Fabric bookcovers for composition notebooks with skinny pen sized pockets across the front, plain on the back and long sturdy straps so they can be carried over their shoulders like a purse.  Logan likes space, chess, etc.  Collin likes superheros, dinosaurs, etc.  These will be for the boys to document their weekend vacations this summer. 
***overnight bag(s) for my boy(s) - I really like this design a lot but am open to suggestions.  I don't have the time to make them.  Cry
***A landscape quilt**** long and skinny - your choice of landscape - mountains, ocean, pond whatever - I would love one that is long not tall to go over my shelves in my living room - pm me for wishful sizes
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=42927.0
***a dog bed - like this... I tried and failed.  There are other dog beds on my wists as well - he likes nesty types made out of washable "feel appeal" fabric the best!
http://sewing.about.com/library/weekly/aa010606.htm
***A knitter's tote bag I love the one I got a few rounds ago and would looove another one - doesn't have to have interior pockets to make it easier. This bag is the absolute best!!!
http://www.tostetoes.com/knitting_tote_bag.htm
Biiiig Wish:
****Yarn pursekette - big enough to hold 6-8 skeins of Caron Simply Soft 6oz skeins ..  I know, it is a weird request but I really would loooove this!  I do a lot of color changes and my yarn is always falling off the back of the couch and it would be awesome for a charted creations... so like a regular pursekette organizer thingy but to hold yarn.
***Pirate hats for the boys - they love playing pirates - fabric - no wool - can these be sewn? I hope so.  Yarn would be too hot and floppy and I am allergic to wool.
Any other masks etc for little boys to play dress up. They have Batman and Darth Vader already.
Of course ...Wists... are always up for grabs!
www.wists.com/craftydeb

****fabric Organza -I want to embroider on it.  I am not picky on colors or sizes - I can go as small as 12" pieces too. Pirates, dinosaurs or super heroes enough to make a big bag for Collin - not too kiddy  Space for Logan. I am going to make him a bag as well.
****stained glass - I have an amazing butterfly already - so anything but a butterfly.  These will be hung in my craft room window.
****a wall quilt*** I have received a few amazing wall quilts from craftster folk - and they are all proudly displayed for good on my walls.  I would never turn away another! If you know of one that is screaming to be hung in my house, by all means send it my way!
****yard art*** crafted or not.  Yeah, I am pretty tacky.  No flags though or kissing dutch kids or fat ladies bending over.  Having said that I do love gnomes unless they are some sort of weird pastel color.  If it hangs, twirls, twinkles, or sits on the ground or hangs on the fence, I would love it.

***beach towels for the boys****maybe jazzed up with applique or something?  I have one hooded dino towel that is cool - maybe a second one for Logan?  Themes - dinosaurs, space, dragons - boys through and through!
***a kit to make something*** How open ended is that?  Seriously.  I love to make stuff - if you do something really well and would like to teach me how to make something, I will be tickled!  Surprise me!
***pillow covers for my living room***I have tons of pillows and would love to recover them. They are just boring right now... pm me for sizes if you are interested.  I love quilted things.  is machine washable an option?  No pink,pastels or neons
please!

Not so crafted - do you hit garage sales or thrift stores?
Action figures - super heros/villians
Bond knitting machine (incredible/ultimate weater or classic Bond) massive bonus points if you find a bond ribber!  This is the biggest item on my hard to find list!
fabric - all but wool. I loooove to sew! 
book - Omiyage by Kumiko Sudo - used is great - save a tree!
Other sewing books with cool projects in it for around the house but not clothing.  I don't do clothes.

***Know of something that is just screaming me?  Some of you know me pretty well - and know if it isn't on my list and you know it is just me - go for it.  I looove surprises!

If you have a freecycle near you, drop a message in and see if anyone wants to part with their Bond Knitting Machine(incredible/Ultimate Sweater machine or even the Bond Classic) - with or without a ribber... if you get a Bond Ribber I would be indebted for you for an entire lifetime and will pay for shipping and thensome!
Freecycle rocks - if you are not in your local freecycle - join - go to www.freecycle.org and see if there is one in your area!

Have mercy on my list!

« Last Edit: July 03, 2007 06:02:56 AM by craftydeb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
tasi292
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007 12:53:33 PM »

Hi, all!!  My name is Ria and I'm living in Maryland, USA.  I am a SAHM to a rascally 3-year old girl named Hannah, whom I lovingly call Fwink (that's how she used to say "drink"), and butt-funky-in-love with my hubby, Joe Grin.  The Fwink and I love doing crafts together, homeschooling, and generally gadding about with our 2 weenie dogs, Daisy and Sasha.  I am a girly-girl. Love flowers, cute buttons, polka dots, stripes, PINK, tropical or asian themes - I'm an asian-island girl Wink, sakura, hibiscus, daisies, shabby chic, rustic/distressed items - CUTE stuff.  Fave color combos are pink & green, pink & brown, pink & black, pink & grey (did I mention that I like pink?), tan & teal, seaside inspired color combos The Fwink likes purple, how that happened Ill never know Roll Eyes

Felted or loofahed(?) soap thanks, superhooker, and for the Crochet stuff Cheesy

Home-made Lip balm any flavor

Home-made hand/body lotion coconut scented, or any scent except patchouli, jasmine, freesia, or vanilla.

Crochet Hooks - I did it!!  I'm a crochet novice, WOOHOO!!  I have sizes (US)E,F,7,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,P,Q but I wouldn't mind having more -- I'm HOOKED Wink Roll Eyes

Crochet Books/Magazines: To enable the addiction.

Yarn: To feed the addiction.

Stitch Markers: To aid the addiction Grin Thanks, Sanditerese

Gently used clothing for girls size 3T-4T - love doing recons for my Fwink.

1/2 YD or more of Funky Girlie Fabric - I like to make clothes for my little girl so any kind of girlie, floralie, fresh, fun, and young fabric - except PAISLEY, I loathe paisley.  Tongue

Aloha/Island or japanese/asian print fabric

Hand/Machine Embroidered Patch with the word FWINK and little pink & white daisies

Sewing or handbag notions - fabric cover buttons (uncovered), rivets, studs, snaps, handles, class 15 bobbins, thread, d-rings, rectangular rings, etc...You get the picture Smiley

Low-shank or snap-on sewing machine presser feet - you never know what other people have lying around that they're not using anymore Wink

Cute stuffies for my Fwink She likes bunnies, bears, and cats.

Anything from/inspired by my wists, which are rather sparse at the moment.

Surprise Me with something you think I might like Cheesy

« Last Edit: July 18, 2007 05:30:04 PM by tasi292 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Smile, it increases your face value." Smiley
"POCHACCO RULES!!"
annamhudson
Love, Laugh, Live, Craft!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007 01:59:09 PM »

Hello Everyone,
I am so excited that I am part of this Wishlist. I hoping someone can fulfill my dreams!! I didn't get picked in June, but hoping someone will pick me this month!
I am a SAHM mom of 2. And I live in WA State.  I have a 3 year old girl named Ianna and a 5 month old boy named Griffin. My favorite colors are purple, blue, green, red. Our house has lots of browns and tans for decorating. My little girl loves to go outside to play in the yard. And I love to do crafts. I am always looking to do something new. I love fairy tale creatures and stories. I love to read and play video game although I haven't had time lately. By the way I am a curvy girl. So if it is clothing email me for size.

1. This is my ultimate wish.... A Harry Potter Sweater with "H" on front.
This is the pattern I like best
http://alison.knitsmiths.us/pattern_weasley.html
I would like it in a Green or blue or a deep purple with the H on it. I tried to pay someone to make it for me and they fell through and lost money  and yarn on the deal. It is a sad sob story....lol I am a 3x

2. I would like this clock! I like the ATC style except with Harry Potter theme with the art from www.nasubionna.net
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=154896.0
Or if you just have the clock that would be cool too.

3. If you have the clips with the metal wire on them that would be great too
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=154896.0
I would like 12 so I too can do the clock.

4. I would like the crochet sleeves from MRS. Weasley from HP.

5. I would really lreally really love a set of these
http://toomanyhooks.mycrochetblog.com/?page_id=171
http://toomanyhooks.mycrochetblog.com/?page_id=170

6. Something to keep a 3 year old and 1 year old occupied on a plane. Thing easy to bring and store. I am open to ideas that have worked for you!

7. Any pure wool yarn. I want to try felting. Thanks andrethecat

8. This felted picnic would be awesome or anything similar. My little girl loves to play with play food.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=169003.0
Or any crocheted or knitted food items would be cool too

9. Any Harry Potter things would be cool.

10. I would love an infinity dress. email me for measurements. Like this is the one i would like
http://rowena.typepad.com/rostitchery/2006/06/one_seam_conver.html

11. A journal with fabric on it. Not sure how else to describe it.

12. I love good chocolate.

13. I have always wanted a braided lavender wand.

14. I love essential oils.

15. A bird house made out of old car lisences plates and a tute on how you did it since we have them from all the places we have lived. Or anything for outside made with them.

16. Garden Gnomes!! The Uglier the better. My husband loves them!

17. The towels with animals for hoods.

18. A large braided or crocheted rug.

17. a topsy tury doll with HP characters.

18. Balls of fabric to make a rag rug. I am trying to make one for each kids room and a huge one for the family room, I am ok with any color!

19. Artist Trading Cards or ATC's they are cool and I haven't been in a swap yet but I would like some! I like the zetti style.

20. A huge deep bag for my crochet projects!
I am open to things just email and ask! Thank you in advance for picking me!!!

21. crochet/knitting beaded stitch markers!
my wist www.wists.com/annamhudson
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007 10:51:31 AM by annamhudson » THIS ROCKS   Logged
sanditerese
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007 06:10:39 PM »

My name is Sandi and I live in Sacramento, California, with my husband and daughter.  My favorite crafts to do are knitting, crocheting and scrapbooking.  I would love to learn how to sew, but Im still waiting for a sewing machine.  There arent any colors I dont like and as far as patterns go, I like more simple things, no small flower patterns.  Thanks to anyone who chooses me.

Supplies:
1.  Rubber linoleum, or self adhesive rubber (or anything else I don't know about) for making homemade stamps
2.  12 inch paper cutter
3.  Anything from/inspired by www.impressrubberstamps.com
4.  Sock yarn
5. Colored ink pads.
6.  Patons SWS yarn in Natural Plum.   
7.  Soft yarn that I can dye myself.
8.  I can always use scrapbook paper/stamps/punches.
9.  Circular knitting needles (Any size except 29" size 6 and 29" size 8 )
10. A stylus.

Crafted items:
1. Handspun yarn
2. Fun bag (There are some on my wists that I like. I like bags with flat bottoms.)
3. Wall organizer (there is one in my wists that I love.)
4. Magic Yarn Ball
5. Spa kit (bath salts, scrubs, lotions, eye pillow, etc.)
6. Fabric headbands with elastic.
7. Passport/ticket holder

DIY/How to kits:
1.  Drop spindle kit
2.  Book binding kit
3.  Paper making kit
4.  Sock monkey kit (cute, girly, pink/purple, etc. would be great)

And anything from my wists! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SandiTerese

www.wists.com/sanditerese
www.sanditerese.etsy.com
I have a blog now!  www.yarner.blogspot.com

I love personal swaps!
andrethecat
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007 08:37:32 PM »

Hi Everyone. This is my list from last month. I have added some new items though. Thanks!

I live in Los Angeles, CA but will be moving to Ann Arbor in August to start my PhD in Higher Education. I am currently finishing my Master's in Counseling. I am married and have no human kids but four felines. I like to spin and knit and am getting into paper crafts. One of main interests right now is incorporating recycled materials into my crafting.

Let's see...I like purple and blue - no pastels or earth tones. I really only like functional items - nothing purely decorative or knick-knacky. I pretty much like all animals, particularly in the Japanese "kawaii" aesthetic. My favorites are penguins, pandas, sheep...anything really. I also like vegetable themes, like artichokes and eggplants.

Thanks in advance if you pick me!

Crafted items

• Soaps - I love all soaps and bath/beauty supplies
    I would like try cloth menstrual pads.
    Kawaii-style plushie or amigurumi - the bigger the better. I love big stuffed animals!
    Anything to spoil my cats.
    Something for my two-year-old nephew.
    Swap journal
    Natural laundry soap like this http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6283232
    for example.
    Pretty stitchmarkers
    A jewelry box. I don't have much jewelry, but I keep what I have in many little boxes. I need a better organizational system.
    Any kind of ceramic or porcelain work as long as it is functional. Dishwasher/microwave safe is preferable. No vases, please.
    Something turtle-themed for my husband. He likes turtles.
    I can always use more scented candles
    An recycled/upcycled surprise.
    A small pouch for my mp3 player. I like the ramen pouches like this:
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6096768
    I can't resist notecards, any theme, any size.
    Anything Totoro inspired!
  • cloth napkins in Asian inspired fabrics

Supplies

• Roving and/or batts. I've seen some beauties on here that I have been lusting after. Any colors or fibers.

Asian papers or any pretty papers. Not scrapbooking or origami, please.

Old magazines with interesting pictures for recycling.
Or

Something inspired by my small but growing wist:

http://www.wists.com/andrecat
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007 10:39:04 AM by andrethecat » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to do a personal swap for some cotton napkins...
Ezri_B
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007 01:38:12 PM »

I'm Tab in Wisconsin, USA
I'm a married, 29 year old SAHM of 3 boys and my niece. We are currently working on redecorating and remodeling our whole house. I'm not a big fan of neons or pastels, but everything else is pretty wonderful. I really love useful things, I'm not a huge fan of knick-knacks. That's about all I can think of for now and here's my wishlist;

-Overnight bag (I know this is a really big one, but it would be a dream!)
I'd like it to have two straps, and be just long enough that I could put it on my shoulder.
I'd prefer it to be fairly big. Big enough for 2 pairs of jeans, 3 shirts, pjs, makeup bag, and other necessities. If you'd like more specific dimensions pm me.
* http://www.pinklining.co.uk/photo.php?d=b30&s=s3
* http://www.chelseyhenry.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CAWAPAP&Product_Code=CH-501&Category_Code=
(I like the styles of these bags)

-A fun hoodie. I love hoodies, but have a really hard time finding cute ones my size. (3X) Knit one, sew one, find a great one and decorate it. Whatever

-12" quilt squares- As long as they are washable and preshrunk I would love any style.

-Crochet Hook Roll THANKS CRAFTYDEB

-Cute necklaces Or Pendants
I have a few shown on my wists list. I love microscope slide pendants. OR anything fun. I prefer them to be at least 20"-24" long.

-Small Notecards to include in packages for swaps.

-Soft Knit socks- I can't knit. I have tried, and I will continue to try, but I desperately want a soft pair of socks, any color is fine, I don't even care if they totally match. I wear a size 8 shoe US

-Knucks http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEsummer06/PATTknucks.html I love the purple Harm none ones with the purple and the branches. It wouldn't have to say anything either. But they are gorgeous!

- Half Dome- http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEsummer06/PATThalfdome.html This would be for my hubby. He'd need the large adult size (big head) and would love a black with grey or black with orange combination. He has a half life love and that would completely excite him!

-Rogue Sweater (Oh, I know that this is huge, but I would be indebted to you forever. Id name our next pet after you as I am done having children.)

-Felt Food- My 3 year old niece lives with us for awhile, and I dont have a ton of toys for her. I am making her a kitchen set out of an old cabinet I found, but I dont have any food for it. She has tons of dishes, but no food.

- Fabrics
* Halloween I love pretty much anything, skulls, witches, monsters, etc.... I prefer less cutesy, but even cutesy can be fun sometimes! I have a hard time finding anything fun in stores.

*Bugs, worms, eggs, liquids, potions, etc... I want to make a Harry Potter Potions/Bookshelf quilt for one of my sons. I'm looking for fabrics to use in a jar style quilt for this. Bugs, worms, liquids, bones, any fabric that looks like it could go in a potion.  Fabric at least 6X6 or larger (wash and dryable please). If you are unsure what I mean pm me, you may have some in your stash and not even know it.

-Pretty Ribbons or trims

-5 fabric squares- pretty fabrics for a quilt Im making

-Old skeleton keys (any shape, size, plain or ornate) I LOVE KEYS! (My goal is to cover a small wall with keys!)

-Wooden crochet hooks (make them, find some, don't use some anymore, thrift store, etc...) all sizes and styles

-Tab soda cans- I have so many crafts that I'd love to make with these, but I can't drink artificial sweetners, and I hate to buy the stuff just for the can. So if anyone drinks this, and would like to send me (clean) Tab soda cans I would be grateful!

-Wooden Scrabble Tiles

Quilting books & magazines I like to look at patterns, but its mainly for the pictures for inspirationThanks andrethecat!

-Glass or ceramic pieces for mosaics. Lots of colors.

-Surprises that you think I'll like are always good. If you need inspiration here my Wist- http://www.wists.com/Ezri_B
and
New Blog- http://enjoyinglifesjourney.blogspot.com/

I will try to update this better later.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007 10:36:22 AM by Ezri_B » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LibbyK

Eres la fea mas bella y no te has dado cuenta...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007 07:07:51 PM »

Hi Im Libby.  I am 25 and work in the non-profit industry.  Crafting is my life, however  Cheesy.  I live in Illinois, USA.  I love color and am open to any combos.  I love to quilt, love to travel, love other cultures.  I love to read, write, and drink tea.  I love hearts, flowers, and butterflies, although Im trying to grow up a little, ha ha.  I am Christian (Roman Catholic) and love Christian themed things.  My craftster profile has links to my blogs and flickr if you need more fuel for crafting. 

Wishlist:

Crafts:
Jewelry I like stuff that is fun, recycled, or that has a craftster twist to it, but is still eminently wearable (i.e. not too outrageous).  Earrings, necklaces, bracelets all ok, but esp. necklaces!

Knitted shrug or cropped sweater with sleeves that are at least halfway to the elbow (just longer, not baby doll or capped sleeves).  Any color but white.  I am a size 8/10/medium or so.

Hand sewn or reconned short sleeve shirts again sleeves halfway to elbow (just longer, not baby doll or capped sleeves). Anything fun and/or cute, but not too young for a twenty-five year old whos trying to admit to herself that shes not in college anymore. 

No idea how hard or easy this is, but I LOVE this crocheted pot of flowers: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=175620.0

A crafted purse Ill leave it open!

Supplies:
Wool sweaters I am particularly looking for sweaters that have moth holes, stains, or have been shrunken.  That is to say, sweaters that cant be used as sweaters anymore.  However I am open to any sweaters at all, and maybe your local thrift store has a good cheap selection or youve got some lying around. 

5 square charms of quilting fabric

Hand dyed quilting fabric including tie-dyed, sun printed, anything

craftydeb is making me some embroidered quilt squares.  Thank you!!!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007 05:59:00 PM by LibbyK » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://quiltster.blogspot.com

If you are working on (or thinking about starting) a postage stamp quilt with 1.5" squares, I have scraps and squares to give away.  PM me if you're interested.
roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2007 07:42:55 PM »

About me: I am NOW 17 and I live in Houston, Texas. I love it here! I love many things such as animal print, animals of all kind! (Especially rabbits and pandas), bright vivid colors (well I really like all colors but since its spring/summer brighter colors are nice), I love anything to do sewing, knitting, crocheting, and photography! I love to learn new things all the time. I just learned how to knit and crochet but I think Im getting better but if you can give me anything to help me out that would be amazing! 

-lots of black construction paper or black cardstock

-cute simple totes made with crazy colored fabric or a tote with a really cute stencil of a sewing machine, vintage camera, vintage bike, or a vintage typewriter! (maybe with a pocket?!) i like the ones homerof2 makes!

-silver/metallic embroidery floss!

-an embellished hoodie! (Im a youth small or a teen small)

-embellished shoes. They can be vintage shoes you decorate or those fake vans anything! I love shoes!

And anything on my wists! (i have a lot of things on my wists so you might want to check it first!)
    http://www.wists.com/roxybadoxy
CURRENTLY I'M NOT INTERESTED IN ANYMORE WINTER WEAR (I.E. NECKWARMERS OR BEANIES/HATS)

THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CHOOSES ME!! Smiley
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007 09:15:06 PM by roxybadoxy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

please help some animals by clicking here!
OH! and there are other tabs so you can do more helpful things. YAY!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Wildest Facial We Ever Tried
Leighton Meester Shares Her Favorite Beauty Products
How to Make a Yogurt Mask At Home
How to Do a Tuxedo Mani
​The Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Beauty Deals
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...