A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 296,699
Currently Running With Scissors:
547 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Knit and Crochet blanket Gallery!  (Read 12120 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

starpiste
« Reply #130 on: October 20, 2007 03:11:03 PM »

Hey everyone. I've sent out another round of PM's. I know lots of you all staill waiting for sqaures, but all but kazkitty has finished sending out (and kaz is in touch with me) so hopefully they will find their way to everyone soon.

I changed the received list, so that after your name it shows who who are still waiting to receive from. The PM's I sent out were asking everyone to update me on if you've received or not and just for got to let me know.

I also updated some feedback for people. I know many of you just want this swap to be over, so you can put your blankets together, enjoy them, and move on.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #131 on: October 20, 2007 08:03:28 PM »

thank you for the feedback starpiste - but what I really want is to see everyones blankets! LOL! That is why I have been lurking on this thread in the first place.

Ronda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
april_cocaine
« Reply #132 on: November 03, 2007 12:27:27 PM »

I've started sewing mine up - i'm too impatient to wait! I recently finished another square too.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

starpiste
« Reply #133 on: November 18, 2007 01:21:31 PM »

I've been totally MIA (lots of 7 days work weeks) but this swap still remains in my mind. Although there are several sqaures from Kazkitty that have not been sent yet (She did not answer my last PM), the rest of the sqaures have been sent months ago, but many never arrived to their destination it appears.

If you could take the time to let me know if you want to remake your sqaures that are "missing", if you want angels for you unreceived sqaures, or just want to be done with this swap let me know.

No matter what, I will give everyone who sent all their sqaures positive feedback, with comments about things not being received. You will get extra feedback if you send squares or make extras as angels. 

I'm sorry that this one fell a part a bit. I hope everyone is happy with the sqaures they have got, and are still wanting to make blankets. If anyone feels like tackling a round 2, I welcome it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RondaS

« Reply #134 on: November 18, 2007 04:19:54 PM »

I wonder if you would mind a suggestion - for sending to other countries - maybe designate a person to recieve all the squares from one country to thiers and designate a person to send out to each country

for instance:

person X (the only participant from her country) sends all of her squares going to USA at one time to person Y who sends them to the other USA recipients with the squares she is making for them

then everyone in the USA sends all their squares for person X to person Z with person Z's squares - who sends them to person X all in one package

repeat as needed for multiple countries...

not as much fun maybe, but still sortof a round robin - with a twist. Would require responsible people as designated to be senders who have the ability to send between countries without hardship, and would include individuals who can't send out of country because they would simply have to indicate they can't.

Probably more work in the planning stage but maybe better result in the end.

or ignore this lurker coompletely

Ronda

ps - if you need more angeling let me know
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007 04:21:24 PM by RondaS - Reason: PS added » THIS ROCKS   Logged

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Brightest Blessings!
Liralera

Crafty and Musical

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 29, 2008 10:06:06 PM »

Has Kazkitty recieved my square yet? I don't even remember what it looks like! =)

I just know that not much has been updated here in awhile... as far as I know anyway.

And I'd like to do other swaps!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
april_cocaine
« Reply #136 on: January 30, 2008 02:37:49 AM »

I'm not sure what's going on with this swap any more.

I'd be up for doing a similar one though - I'd like to finish my blanket!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheCraftyCat

The truth is out there... anybody got the URL?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: January 30, 2008 08:45:56 AM »

I'm not sure either - I'm still missing squares Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RondaS

« Reply #138 on: January 30, 2008 10:05:12 AM »

wow - I kept this swap on notify because I was hoping to see the finished blankets, but I am mystified that people are still missing squares!

what has happened?

Ronda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Brightest Blessings!
Ezri_B
« Reply #139 on: January 30, 2008 10:14:22 AM »

I know I offered a long time ago to make angel squares if needed. I was only asked to make one. I was bummed I had missed out on this one and have been hoping for another round.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Cars
How to Draw Basic Flowers
How to Draw Basic Feet
How to Draw Basic Eyes
How to Draw Animals
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...