A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 304,742
Currently Running With Scissors:
460 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Knit and Crochet blanket Gallery!  (Read 12862 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Diana dOr
« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2007 02:26:02 PM »

I'm still at seven squares received and I'm just waiting for danceisthenewmosh to sort through her squares to make sure all of mine are recieved.
Having a bit of a hard time understanding whats going on with this swap and I worry with my new move if I'll be able to recieve the later packages.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Knitting is a boon for those of us who are easily bored.  I take my knitting everywhere to take the edge off of moments that would otherwise drive me stark raving mad"
TheCraftyCat

The truth is out there... anybody got the URL?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: September 07, 2007 07:55:48 PM »

Diana, just have your mail forwarded to your new address.  The USPS will forward mail for a year.

The last square I have to send out is on the needles now.  I'm going away for the weekend, and maybe I can sweet-talk DH into driving so I can knit Tongue otherwise I'll finish it up early next week.  Then I get to knit my own stuff, wait for my remaining squares to arrive, and sew everything together Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

april_cocaine
« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2007 10:46:34 AM »

Well, I've gone ahead and made my won two squares! They're both my first crochet granny square attempts, and I think they came out quite well.

Both were made using stash I already had.

And I've made a page in my personal journal documenting what I've send and recieved. http://april-cocaine.livejournal.com/120151.html

Anyone heard anything from Kazkitty and Chibi elphie? THose are the last two squares I need.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

april_cocaine
« Reply #113 on: September 19, 2007 02:31:01 PM »

Yay! Sarah - the square you sent me is stunning! I love the pattern so much, and the colours are perfect :d

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ezri_B
« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2007 07:18:45 PM »

gorgeous,  I love those colors together!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

starpiste
« Reply #115 on: September 19, 2007 11:55:50 PM »

It's me checking in again. In the last two weeks I've had...1 day off, 3 of your squares returned to me, send those three squares back out, our house kind of broken into, and our house fumigated. It's been complicated, but I'm still here.

We are just waiting for one more person to send out their final squares (Kazkitty, who is in contact), but everyone else is just waiting to receive.

Over the weekend I will post a call for angels for those of you that asked for them (Liralera, TheCraftyCat, Ameythestlily, tinybits). If you want an angel and your name is not there, please let me know asap.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007 11:25:22 PM by starpiste » THIS ROCKS   Logged

april_cocaine
« Reply #116 on: September 20, 2007 05:46:40 AM »

Oh, that's terrible starpiste! I hope everything begins to get better soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheCraftyCat

The truth is out there... anybody got the URL?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: September 20, 2007 01:09:21 PM »

Wow, starpiste, you've had quite a couple of weeks!  Hope life starts treating you better soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

starpiste
« Reply #118 on: September 23, 2007 05:03:19 PM »

I just got word from DisneyFan that she received her 10th and final square (she didn't ask for an angel). This is great as I see a light at the end of the tunnel.

I also realized, that you could just make a blanket with the 10 squares you're sent and not make any yourself, or get an angel. Just a thought...

Also, I got a PM from a volunteer angel, so I'm going to see if she can fulfill the four people who do want an angel. I'll let everyone know when I hear back from her.

And keep those PM's coming about received squares.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #119 on: September 28, 2007 12:07:20 PM »

Hi all - I have been stalking this thread because I just missed being in it by a couple of days.

I replied to Starpiste immediately that I would be happy to angel for at least some of you and then never heard back with details so I have been in limbo - I would be happy to make some squares so they are ready to ship out if I get notified that I am needed - so anyone that wanted an angel, you could send me the color and yarn info and I can at least make some squares (I can always use them for something else if I need to). I will be out of town this weekend, so will check up on it on Monday or Tuesday if I don't hear yet today. I can not make wool squares (allergic), but anything else is open!

Ronda

PS - Hope that it was OK to post this Starpiste - you haven't been on at all since contacting me and I was wondering if some other tragedy struck! You seem to have had horrible luck lately!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007 12:11:57 PM by RondaS » THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Frog Mask
How to Make Chinese Opera Masks
How to Make a Bird Mask
How to Make a Batman Mask
How to Make a 1920s Lady Mask
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek
October 15, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...