Ok done just about with Daylee's (my 4yr's) Dora Head.
I still need to hot glue her hair down just so it wont
come out when she messes with her, hehe.
these are the changes I did, (not so good at writing patterns yet)
hope i don't confuses anyone to much.
Outer Part (white)
1. Ch 2, 3 sc in 2nd sc from hook, ch 1, turn
2. 2 sc in each sc, ch 1, turn
3. sc in first sc, hdc in the 2nd sc, 2 dc in the 3rd sc,
hdc in the 4th sc, hdc and sc in 5th sc, sl st in last sc.
finish off leaving good size tail to sew to head.
Inner Part (Brown)
1. Ch 2, 6 sc in 2nd sc from hook
(using magic ring 6 sc)
finish off, leaving tail to sew to white part of eye.
1. Ch 9, sc in 2nd sc from hook, hdc in next sc, dc in next sc,
2 dc in next sc, dc in next sc, hdc in next sc, hdc in next sc,
sc in next sc, sl st in last sc.
Finish off leaving a long tail to sew onto head
wrap yarn around cardboard or cd case,
then sew onto head, Hot glue down so not to be pulled out by
I now have this feeling that she is going to want Boots to go with Dora, lol