A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,039
Currently Running With Scissors:
428 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Alice In Wonderland Swap Gallery  (Read 18615 times)
Tags for this thread: alice_in_wonderland  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BattleMaidenStudio
Battlemaiden Studio - Illustration by Valorie

I have a paintbrush, and I'm not afraid to use it!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2007 03:11:46 PM »

I have been lurking the gallery for awhile, I love everyone's stuff. It's great to see what other people came up with.

My partner recieved, but I forgot to take pictures before I sent so I can't post them, oh noes! I hope she can get some up, I was really proud of one piece in particular Cheesy

Love the Hatter "hat" box. Too cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fluffysam
i love whales.

sewing, sewing, sewing some more

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2007 08:38:34 PM »

Finally, the pictures of my amazing stuff from stitch and stones! Cheesy

A really cute hat knit for me by the Cheshire Cat himself.. how great is that? I LOVE the colors, they're so me! And I know the picture looks funny but it looks really cute on. (sorry for no action shot.. i wasn't in a self-portrait mood Tongue)

I played Daisy in my school's Alice show (Looking Glass & Wonderland combined) so this is really special for me. Smiley I love it... I love that song, and this shirt is so cute!

I have always wanted a scarf similar to this one, and seriously almost bought one I saw at the store multiple times. However, I can't stand the whole handmade "look" when you know it was made in a factory somewhere. So now I have one, and it's REAL handmade! Yay!

Aaaaand.... My favorite thing ever... my very own crocheted Alice! Cheesy She is perfect and adorable and I've been carrying her all around the house like I'm 5 or something. hee hee! She is one of the cutest things I have ever seen in my life.. and her hair is so soft and perfect! I don't even know how you did that, but it's amazing! I hate making dolls because of their hair.. yours is perfect, great job!

thank you so much for a superb package! i love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

- Sam

Fluffyland - A shop filled with handmade cuteness! Whales, Narwhals, Wrist Wallets, and more!
http://www.fluffyland.com

Fluffyland Craft & Sewing Blog
Photos & Tutorials & Haiku!
http://www.fluffyland.com/blog
stitch and stones
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2007 10:09:07 PM »

You are so welcome! I had too much fun maing these things for you especially the shirt:

Chalked out- wooooo!

And a few hours later, all done after I painted it and put on the second coat. So so sorry to everyone, I have not looked my best in these swap pictures.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap hungry- send me a yummy PM.

http://www.pinterest.com/amberburrr/

although imperfect, love is real, and it is balled up next to you smiling and rubbing sleep from its eyes. -the raintree
WIPs

The WIPs Phenomenon

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2007 11:21:15 PM »

I love the amigurumi and cool! It's the Flower scarf from SNB right?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 Themes ATC: 1/100 Grin
stitch and stones
« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2007 12:23:52 AM »

It's the Flower scarf from SNB right?

You know it  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

although imperfect, love is real, and it is balled up next to you smiling and rubbing sleep from its eyes. -the raintree
squidget
« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2007 02:38:47 PM »

I received my wonderful package today! I got a playing card coaster, a pretty scarf that is so soft!, a book thong with little clocks on each end, a birdie coin pouch, and party stuff! Balloons and a popper and party blowers!

And the niftiest tea set ever! You can barely see, but the blue one says 'twinkle, twinkle little bat' around the rim.  I have to find a teapot now and paint it to match!

Thank you again, I love it all!!!! Grin
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007 04:36:31 PM by squidget » THIS ROCKS   Logged

stitch and stones
« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2007 04:10:13 PM »

Oooo... those cups and sucers are so wild! I love them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cupcakeguru
« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2007 11:27:50 AM »

Very cool tea set.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists          Flickr
zombiecazz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2007 05:13:34 PM »

The tea set is ab fab. antastic size for a great mug of tea and a huge slice of teacake, mmmm!!

Love the birdie coin pouch too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lis enthusiasm
Needles, Needles, Everywhere!

Needles, Needles, Everywhere!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2007 06:17:29 AM »

ive finally got pics of mine to show!!! i recieved a while back but as i explained i just moved house so they only actually got to me a few days ago (went to the parents house)
on with the pics!

this bag is pure love! its soooo cool. its on display in my craft room at the minute because its so pretty! theres also some pins on the handle, im not sure the camera picked them up as well as i wanted though. Cheesy

this tin, i realy love it. its got lots of pics of alice on it, and CARDS! how cool are cards? very. itll also come in really handy for storing my little crafty bits in Cheesy thebottom of the tin is painted white with a picture of alice too.

lovely pillowcase (for some reason my retarded self thought 'yeah the back of the chair will display it perfectly!'..only after seeing the pic i thought 'i could have just laid it out on the floor...hah)
im going to have to pick up a pillow and keep it on display in my craft room (which is going to be alice themed Cheesy)

this is an ATC-its the first go octopiis had at making one, and its the first one ive recieved! so thats made me rather pleased Smiley what better way to start off a collection?

there we go! thanks octopii, i love it all, really nice stuff Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

interested in personal swaps Smiley

http://thecraftycupcake.blogspot.com/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Figs Delicious Wings
Crazy Canuck Maple Leaf Ribs
Breakfast Sausage
Atlas of American Artisan Cheese
Burger with Spicy Blue
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...