A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,126
Currently Running With Scissors:
598 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Alice In Wonderland Swap Gallery  (Read 18727 times)
Tags for this thread: alice_in_wonderland  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jamesdean
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2007 02:48:26 PM »

Thanks KathleenAlice for posting the pics for me that was so sweet. I want to say again what great partner you were and the package of items was fantastic (so very me with the purple)!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2007 07:15:54 PM »

I received from halfelvenwriter today!  Be prepared to wist!  Oh yeah, loads of pics.

First, the entire bunch of loot:

The gorgeous handbound journal with the red queen (Off with her head!)

Chess piece stitch markers:

The beautifully stitched pillowcase that had the brush with the sweet potato chips Grin

A very well-made drawstring bag with a card of the cards painting the roses red (one of my fave scenes).  Inside the bag were red and white rose soaps - they smell divine!!

and lastly, outside and inside of a cute messenger bag with the white rabbit on it.

How did you do the rabbit on the messenger bag?  I really like that!

Thank you so much for swapping with me, halfelvenwriter, you are amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stitch and stones
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2007 01:31:45 AM »

Wisted the messenger bag- ADORE it. Consider yourself lucky for the loot Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap hungry- send me a yummy PM.

http://www.pinterest.com/amberburrr/

although imperfect, love is real, and it is balled up next to you smiling and rubbing sleep from its eyes. -the raintree
zombiecazz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2007 03:40:35 AM »

More fabulous loot. I love the journal. Also the soaps look great. and the tote is fabby.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cupcakeguru
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2007 06:07:43 AM »

I love the messenger bag too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists          Flickr
tickle-me-emo
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2007 03:54:19 PM »

GAAAAAAAAAAAH you're joking me =[ all my writing got lost and i'd just finished! how tres annoying.

Thank you so much for your lovely parcel squidget it's so thoughtfully done. i love everything =]

first off the wonderfull wrapping my neighbour gave me a funny look when she popped it round! made my day!

isn't this just gorgeous! its so proffesionally done and even has a cute little tag in it and pen holder i love it ! but i never knew how difficult takinga photo of the inside of a bag was!

n ext an amazing clock! pride of place on my wall already ( now all i've got to do is find batteries!)

this super cute bracelt stitch markers with charms ( the mad hatter one is going to have to become a necklace!!) and a cute magnet

and then lots of lifesaver sweeties love them! but the boy seems to keep snaffeling them! and some cute cheshire cat socks! keeping my tootsies warm now! and a cute bunny rabbit pen! oh and how could i forget the bath stuff "drink me" thanks for the warning not to! might have got a bit overexcited!!!

I love it all. thanks so much! and thanks chimerex for a wonderful swap.
I am so sorry squidget for the delay =[ sending this weekend tho =]  =] =]
thank you again! its all so great!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007 12:33:01 AM by tickle-me-emo - Reason: cos i was a silly and left all my details on the box! » THIS ROCKS   Logged
halfelvenwriter
The Quiet, Odd One in the Corner

« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2007 06:16:36 PM »

So glad you like it, SevsOnlyGirl (and I hope I didn't miss any spots on that pillowcase!).  I was adding the essential oil to the soap, and then thought, "Hmm...I wonder if she even likes rose..."  I went a little crazy with the stitch markers, but anyway, the rabbit was done with dark fabric iron-on transfer paper.  He was originally going to be a stencil, so I'd run him through Photoshop and made the lines a little thicker, but then I printed it out and went...no way.  I'm not cutting that thing out.  So he became an iron-on.

KathleenAlice, I think that annotated journal is awesome.  I'm in love with the cat page.  Are they stickers?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kathleenalice
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2007 01:57:50 AM »

KathleenAlice, I think that annotated journal is awesome.  I'm in love with the cat page.  Are they stickers?

Thank you! Yes - the cat page is all silver peel-offs...I got a bit over-excited when I realised there was a head-only one on the sheet! The reverse of it is on the back (with the reverse of the rabbits and a mirror, since i didn't have room for any through the looking-glass stuff inside)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sayomi
D-I-Y Designettes of Metrowest Massachusetts

Make tea, not war.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2007 12:43:29 PM »

halfelvenwriter you did a wicked great job!! I love the messenger bag especially! I am so pouting about missing this swap!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kelda
Pirate Queen

Rock on the dock and never stop.

« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2007 01:04:56 PM »

Even though I missed out on this swap (grr ... I still regret not signing up!), I have to say I love that bag! That teacup is so very adorable, and the lining of the bag is a nice choice.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fearlessly willing to try new crafts ... and usually botching them horribly.
My wists
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cook Grilled Tuna with Green Olive Relish
How to Prepare Bagels With Three Fillings
How to Cook Jambalaya
How to Cook Salt Beef
How to Bake Homemade Bagels
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...