A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,762
Currently Running With Scissors:
415 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Anniversary gift  (Read 426 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hyspirit
« on: August 07, 2007 09:21:15 AM »

My boyfriend and my four year anniversary is this Sunday and I kinda know what I'm going to get him but I want some feedback...

The beginning of the summer we were talking and he said that he wanted a miniature Zen Garden, and we made a deal that before we went back to school that I would get him one and in return he would get me a Venus fly trap, to place on our desks. So I planned on picking him up one.

Also the other day I was helping him clean and reorganize his desk and he had no place to put his pens and pencils. He then jokingly told me to go out and buy him something to put them in. So, I was thinking about getting him one of those Precious mugs, so him and I could make something together and he can use it for his writing utensils. 

Then I was going to make a very sentimental card for him, because he really likes them. We've been together for almost 4 years and in a few months I'll be 18. He means a lot to me and he's a wonderful guy.

I want to thank anyone that reads this and I welcome comments and suggestions.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He smells good, he really does! He smells like root beer.
meanderingartist

Gotta love Gary Larson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007 10:51:32 PM »

The mini zen garden is a nice gift...I really like the mug idea also. Something you make together will have that extra meaning.
The first year my niece could not be home with family for Christmas she sent us all a mug- each was personalized with a word or phrase about  a fun time or shared joke.  Of course we had to explain to everyone else what ours meant- talking about our fun times like this kind of made us feel like she was there.
The point I want to make with that story is that we all use our cups as pencil holders on our desks...and that extra meaning and remembered smile sometimes makes a long day shorter.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ATC 100 Themes Challenge  13/100
hyspirit
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007 08:57:51 AM »

Thank you so much for replying.  I thought that the mugs would be something special and when I went out to buy the kit they came in sets of two so now we both can have one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He smells good, he really does! He smells like root beer.
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Teardrop Chandelier Earrings
Comic Con 2014: Fable Legends Interview
Comic Con 2014: Ori and the Blind Forest Interview
Sunset Overdrive Interview at SDCC
CGRundertow MEDAL OF HONOR for Xbox 360 Video Game Review
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...