Swap name: Beatlemania Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Lindsey goes to eleven
Sign-up date range: 06/24/07 – 06/30/07
Date to send item by: 07/25/07
Limited to a certain number of people? (optonal): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
All ages allowed? Yes, under 16 need parent's permission!Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: No
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YesTo join this swap, you must:
- Have been a member for at least one month
- Have posted at least 15 times
- Have completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time
- Not be currently signed up for more than five swaps
- Not have any negative feedbackDetails of swap:So let’s face it: The Beatles are pretty much the most awesome band in the universe. What better way to express our love for the Fab Four than through crafting? After all, happiness is a warm glue gun.
For this swap, each participant will craft one large, one medium, and one small. (Partners are free to do any variation, I.E. two medium, two small, as long as both partners are in full agreement.)
This is my first time organizing, and for many of you, this will be your first time swapping. Therefore, I won't be crafting this time so that I can concentrate on running this smoothly. From the participants, I’m going to ask that each posts in this thread at least twice a week to ensure communication. It doesn’t necessarily have to be an update on your crafting…just a shout-out to make sure we know you’re alive. In addition, please private message both me and your partner when you both send and receive.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:??QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Are you opposed to being paired with a swap newbie?
Favorite Beatles song(s)?
Favorite Beatles album(s)?
Favorite Beatles “era” (I.E. Help/Hard Day’s Night [suits and Beatle boots], Sgt. Pepper [psychedelic], Let It Be [beards…], etc.)?
Are you open to receiving clothing/jewelry? If so, please list your measurements:
Least favorite color(s)?
What are you most comfortable crafting?
Is there anything you particularly do or don’t want?
Anything else you’d like your partner to know about you in general?LIST OF PARTICIPANTS AND THEIR PARTNERS:
means sent AND recieved.Shannon12
DutchMoeder --- timpani~jax
EOcrafterLINK TO GALLERY:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=182353.0