A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 298,750
Currently Running With Scissors:
642 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 74
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: NEWBIES ONLY swap Round 5 (CLOSED; Sendouts July 21st)  (Read 39418 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

audio
Nobody could do that much découpage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #210 on: June 25, 2007 08:43:22 PM »

Well, I wrote my bio, but it's three pages long in word, so i posted it on my livejournal. here is the link

http://automatic-ego.livejournal.com/3352.html

wow, i'm glad i'm finished with it! I don't want anyone to think i'm really stuck up and i only think about myself. I'm actually a really good person, and have been told by at least five people that i am the most unique person they have ever met. I tell it like it is, and sometime that can be a bad thing, but for the most part, i'm really laid back and easy to get along with.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007 09:15:05 PM by audio-astrophysics » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ilovemystarbursts
« Reply #211 on: June 25, 2007 08:53:51 PM »

audio-astrophysics: I read your bio! Cheesy I saw that you play Warcraft Smiley me too! ha ha i just thought that was interesting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
audio
Nobody could do that much découpage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

« Reply #212 on: June 25, 2007 08:56:51 PM »

audio-astrophysics: I read your bio! Cheesy I saw that you play Warcraft Smiley me too! ha ha i just thought that was interesting.

that's awesome
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cigarettesandvalentines
Red ships of Spain!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #213 on: June 25, 2007 08:58:27 PM »

i'm pretty sure i posted some sort of bio... but i can't quite rembember what i put (so many pages... so many pages). EEE Cheesy

eh. i'll re do it.

i'm from california. i have two cats. i craft.  i'm not an old lady Cheesy

i'm eighteen, i'm a history nerd, i love music (ie, green day, bruce springsteen, the beatles, that sorta stuff), mel brooks movies, writing, uh.... did i mention i'm a history nerd.  okay okay, i know i sound way lame, but i promise i'm not. it's hard to sum yourself up in a scant paragraph!

anyhoo, i'm glad that everyone here is so excited. that should definitely make for a great swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Someone has to go back and get a shitload of dimes."

Personal Swaps? Love 'em! Drop me a PM

etsy! http://www.etsy.com/shop/historystuffed

http://hamiltonsstupidhat.blogspot.com/
marshmellow
hello

let's have a knit party!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: June 25, 2007 09:00:18 PM »

WOW! I can't top that^.

My name is Rachel. I am a Christian. I love to study music, and hope to go to a reputable music school after I graduate from high school next year. Currently I go to a performing arts high school in Pennsylvania. I play flute, piano, and even a little bagpipes. I love all things celtic, even though I am cuban and italian. Over the summer my goals are to practice 3 hours a day and get in shape! I drink green tea incessantly, and am a huge fan of Jane Austen and her fantastic novels. I also like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and all that cliche stuff. My favorite crafts are knitting and crochet. I also love repurposing, beading, sewing, and experimenting. I love knitting because it's an art that is practical. I mostly use recycled or thrifted yarn when I'm not indulging myself with luscious wool. Which is rarely, but not so much lately I must confess haha. Crafting is an escape for me from the stress of constant practice. It also suits me because I am fidgety and hate wasting time. Now I knit every spare moment. My favorite stores are thrift stores and play it again (a local used music store). I am terrible at math. I have a strange sense of humor. I love sideburns. If you want to know more, check out my blog! I am very excited to swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cigarettesandvalentines
Red ships of Spain!

« Reply #215 on: June 25, 2007 09:07:43 PM »

HAHA sideburns rule
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nymphetaminechika
Kaptain_is_love

love me, love my dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: June 25, 2007 09:11:20 PM »

I'm Maegan, but go by Mae (sounds like the month lol), I hate when people don't say my name right, it's been a pet peeve all of my life.  I am enjoying my supposed last summer of freedom lol, i'm going to be starting college in the fall, I am going to be a Registered Nurse.  I ws in a really bad car wreck a few years ago and had some amazing nurses that inspired me to do what they do because they made such a difference in my life.  I love sewing, I think my world would end if I didn't have my sewing machine lol.  I'm madly in love with my boy (3yr. anniversary Aug. 31st!) and our doggies.  I'm very open minded, but i'm very very shy, sometimes people take it the wrong way, but I just find it hard to approach people sometimes.  I love making people happy, infact I wish I could do it more often, I think the world could be such a wonderful place if people could just be a lot nicer lol.  I guess i'll wrap up my mini-novel now, and i'm sure i'll add more later.

Oh, and we need the last person NOW lol *sending mental vibes for someone to join*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #217 on: June 25, 2007 09:16:44 PM »

i would have bet $$ that we would have closed the swap by tonight!! maybe i'll wake up in the morning and have our very last persons questionnaire in my inbox!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
cigarettesandvalentines
Red ships of Spain!

« Reply #218 on: June 25, 2007 09:28:54 PM »

here's hoping!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

exoskeleton

oo-wee-oo i look just like buddy holly...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: June 25, 2007 09:35:48 PM »

audio-astrophysics: i read your bio, too! i got to see harry and the potters last month and they were amazing!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

our hands lay useless in our laps like beetles on their backs
wists | myspace
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 74 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
2012 Vendy Awards Finalist: Xin Jiang Prosperity Kebabs
How to Cook Homemade Udon Noodle Soup
How to Cook Homemade Yaki Udon
How to Prepare Udon Noodle Dishes
How to Prepare Sushi Rice
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...