A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 298,775
Currently Running With Scissors:
424 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 74
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: NEWBIES ONLY swap Round 5 (CLOSED; Sendouts July 21st)  (Read 39438 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cigarettesandvalentines
Red ships of Spain!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #420 on: June 29, 2007 05:00:23 PM »

Wow, I wish I got to go to cool places like you guys *is jealous*, ah I guess i'll just stay at home and craft with my doggies lol.  Cheesy

Grin yup, it's just me, my crafts and the cats.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Someone has to go back and get a shitload of dimes."

Personal Swaps? Love 'em! Drop me a PM

etsy! http://www.etsy.com/shop/historystuffed

http://hamiltonsstupidhat.blogspot.com/
nymphetaminechika
Kaptain_is_love

love me, love my dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #421 on: June 29, 2007 07:48:14 PM »

Yay, glad to know i'm not alone lol  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

perfectlyabstract
« Reply #422 on: June 29, 2007 09:40:40 PM »

Wow, I wish I got to go to cool places like you guys *is jealous*, ah I guess i'll just stay at home and craft with my doggies lol.  Cheesy

Grin yup, it's just me, my crafts and the cats.

baha, i wish my dog would sit with me while i craft...but hes super scared of felt for some reason  Undecided
so its just me and my laptop. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

twistedbeader
« Reply #423 on: June 29, 2007 10:51:03 PM »

[/quote]baha, i wish my dog would sit with me while i craft...but hes super scared of felt for some reason  Undecided
so its just me and my laptop. Tongue[/quote]

My dogs always try to be in the middle of everything.. one is a beagle and his nose gets him in to trouble ... one time he snifted up some seed beads..that was amusing...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life with out beads is a sad life indeed
My soap is so awsome I can wash anything! -sung as this book is so awesome from Harry and the Potters

Wist- http://www.wists.com/twistedbeader
audio
Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #424 on: June 29, 2007 11:39:44 PM »

baha, i wish my dog would sit with me while i craft...but hes super scared of felt for some reason  Undecided
so its just me and my laptop. Tongue[/quote]

My dogs always try to be in the middle of everything.. one is a beagle and his nose gets him in to trouble ... one time he snifted up some seed beads..that was amusing...
[/quote]

i have a springer spaniel beagle mix and i cound just picture her doing that, it would be so funny.

my other dog, a Shih Tzu, has to be with me at all times, so i'm allways crafting with her around!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mystarstyle11
Undescribable

It's an obsession....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #425 on: June 29, 2007 11:43:05 PM »

I'm all alone. =( I don't own any kind of pet, sadly. Although, not too long ago I had a pet FANCY RAT named Rufus. NOT A SEWER RAT! Gawsh I hate when I say rat, people automatically asume it's like a norwegian rat or something. I had to give him away, sadly. He is soooo cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swaps: OPEN
My Wists
My Blog
perfectlyabstract
« Reply #426 on: June 30, 2007 12:07:59 AM »

i giggled so loud at that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

perfectlyabstract
« Reply #427 on: June 30, 2007 12:11:00 AM »

I'm all alone. =( I don't own any kind of pet, sadly. Although, not too long ago I had a pet FANCY RAT named Rufus. NOT A SEWER RAT! Gawsh I hate when I say rat, people automatically asume it's like a norwegian rat or something. I had to give him away, sadly. He is soooo cute!

yea just the term "rat" sounds dirty - but my dad told me that properly bred rats are one of the cleanest animals.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mystarstyle11
Undescribable

It's an obsession....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #428 on: June 30, 2007 12:23:43 AM »

Yep. =] Rats, specifically made for pets, or *gag* snake food, are actually very clean. What's funny is that my name spelled backwards is Rats. x]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swaps: OPEN
My Wists
My Blog
Creative_Miss_Chris

Theatre is my life dahling...

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: June 30, 2007 12:29:51 AM »

i love mon kitties they're dozing around in my room at the moment Tongue one is trying to sit on the jeyboard-stop that fluffball!arghh! ah well *rolles eyes* its my mums birthday today ^^ shes just had breakfast and is drying her hair before she goes out with my dad to antwerp (shopping area in brussels) whilset llittle beknown to her. Me and my brotehr decorate the place and i make a cake for her hen shes gone Smiley funfunfun Cheesy
sory if i keep wisting of you cigarettesandvalentines i'm getting addicted to wist! Cheesy
anyone else on it alot?...hmm ok my cat has settleed down on the mouse so I will have to use my keyboard skills *ha!more like lack of...* to get this posted! oh! wait! hes stood up *grabs the mouce* -mwahahaha! ARGH! *phew* at least the text is still saved. my stupid cat pushed his back leg on the 'sleep' button for my computer so everything shut down...*growls and curses under breath*
stupid cat...meh. ok well I've shoved him off now so he can't kill my computer or anything *rolls eyes*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps! If anyone loves the 1950's, or harajuku style, or you just want to do a crafty swap in general PM me!  Cheesy

www.wists.com/Creative_Miss_Chris
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 74 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Quilting Cotton in Sewing Projects
How to Use Jersey in Sewing Projects
How to Sew an Elastic Waistband
How to Sew an Overlock Stitch
How to Sew Corners
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...