A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,969
Currently Running With Scissors:
440 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 74
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: NEWBIES ONLY swap Round 5 (CLOSED; Sendouts July 21st)  (Read 35341 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

audio
Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #220 on: June 25, 2007 09:37:21 PM »

exoskeleton: you are so lucky!! I really want to see them live.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gnacissej
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: June 25, 2007 09:50:15 PM »

so here's my bio..

i'm jessica =). i'm 16 and i just finished my junior year (thank goodness). i like greens, oranges, yellows, browns, and shades of gray. i'm from california and i live for sewing. like maegan said my world would end w/o my sewing machine. unfortunately i broke my last machine needle today so in a fit of restlessness i learned how to crochet (and i suck but it's easier than knitting!).. but i'll be back to sewing tomorrow when i go buy more needles. i like to read, write, sew and run. i'm super excited for this swap cause it'll give me a reason to go to the fabric store Grin. i'm on a fabric store fast since i went everyday last week (oh and i'm not exaggerating) and decided i needed to stop before i spent all my money (which reminds me i need to get a job Undecided). alright that's all for now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nymphetaminechika
Kaptain_is_love

love me, love my dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: June 25, 2007 09:54:42 PM »

The thought of not being able to have my sewing machine at my disoposal terrifies me lol.  I threw a hissy fit because my boy, Rusty, wouldn't take me to get a new one at 3 in the morning (my puppy at the pedal and I had no way to replace it (old machine)).  Yep, that was a major one lol.  I was right pissed  Roll Eyes silly me
THIS ROCKS   Logged

audio
Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #223 on: June 25, 2007 10:11:12 PM »

Just to get this out there, one day i hope to look like i should have been on the cover of TLC's Now and Forever The Hits CD.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marshmellow
hello

let's have a knit party!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: June 25, 2007 10:15:27 PM »

i'm on a fabric store fast since i went everyday last week (oh and i'm not exaggerating) and decided i needed to stop before i spent all my money (which reminds me i need to get a job Undecided). alright that's all for now!

HAHA! I spend so much money on craft supplies it is scary. I can totally relate.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nymphetaminechika
Kaptain_is_love

love me, love my dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #225 on: June 25, 2007 10:18:55 PM »

i'm on a fabric store fast since i went everyday last week (oh and i'm not exaggerating) and decided i needed to stop before i spent all my money (which reminds me i need to get a job Undecided). alright that's all for now!

HAHA! I spend so much money on craft supplies it is scary. I can totally relate.

lol ditto squared on that one
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NewLeodensian
« Reply #226 on: June 26, 2007 02:43:17 AM »

Hello,

I just joined the swap last night, so here is my bio Smiley

My name is Erin and I am 29 (which is making me feel very old in this swap!) I live near Leeds in England but was born and raised in Canada.  I have lived here for almost 5 years and have settled here.  My screen name is a play on the fact that I live near Leeds(as a Leodensian is someone from Leeds, hence NewLeodensian) and was also inspired by the Kaiser Chiefs song "I predict a riot" ("It wouldn't have happened to Smeeton/an old Leodensian").  I am a qualified librarian and work at a small independent school that was established in 1779 and slightly resembles Hogwarts.  I can be a bit shy to start off but get more confident as I settle in.

As for crafts, I am pretty good at knitting and crochet and am starting to sew a bit more.  I have been recently making some dresses for summer and my eventual goal is to tailor a suit for my husband (he may be waiting a while!)  I have also done a bit of experimenting with Hama/Perler beads recently. 

I like bright/rich colours and blacks and greys.  I like cutesy things like Sanrio characters and Japanese inspired products and fashion and admire design combined with function.  I collect Alessi kitchenware and really like quirky things that are also useful. My favourite fashion designer is Paul Smith and I wish I could afford more of his things!

This is very long, so I should maybe end it here.  I am going to attempt a wist later on, so I will put it in my signature when that is complete.

I am excited about this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I now have a very short wist: http://www.wists.com/NewLeodensian/
honeystarr

i just glued my fingers together...again

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 26, 2007 03:20:31 AM »

yay!!! was that our last person? I think it was! yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Creative_Miss_Chris

Theatre is my life dahling...

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 26, 2007 04:21:15 AM »

Hiyas!
I forgot to put a proper bio(shame on moi!)

Hokaayyy,
so my name is Christianna but people just call me Chris cus for some reason people keep getting confused and calling my Christina or Christianne or Christine so I ended up wth most peeps calling me Chris to simplify things  Grin but I don't mind if you call me by Chris or Christianna woah alright getting a little to deep about the name here sorry hehe! I'm 16, I live in Belgium but I was born in Northern Ireland and it was only a couple of years ago that I moved to Belgium cus of my dad's job.

I'm into ANYTHING creative, I have a passion for Drama and am aspiring to be an actress when I grow up and I want to go to a drama University in the UK somewhere when I leave school. But I might take a gap year to earn cash, to get expeierence in the acting/mime feild and to travel Smiley
I speak english as my first language but I speak french as my second language and have great fun with my friends speaking fanglais and exclaiming 'LE GASP!' in hallways whenever something interesting happens. That and crying 'Oh lala!' and 'Sacre Bleu!' to make passer-bys laugh (as in belgium french and flemish/dutch are the two main languages spoken they find our awful french quite amusing)

My interesting subjects next year will be drama(as always Smiley),philosophy and Technology and Design (woo! Cheesy). Unfortunately I couldn't do art as it was a choice between that and drama*growls* so i had to choose*le sigh* so i picked drama. But I'm WAAAYYYY into crafts and diy fashion and design.  Smiley

I'm pathetic at knitting even though I LOVE peoples knitting work and cute crocheted toys and what not-I'm pretty hopeless at it and have never attempted crochet(for fear of creating the worlds worst mutated knitted bunny)
At the moment I'm going through a colourful button phase and attacking any plain tees with buttons, making hearts out of them-you name it! Because my mum's mum awas a great crafts-lady and helped at  old folks centres and did crafts with them and took them on days out! Smiley she collected sooo much fabric odds and ends and buttons that I'm quite lucky to have them Smiley
I love bright rainbow colours and pastels like aqua-green and pink and pale yellow. But I also love blacks and swirley patterns or interesting colours. I love the colours brown and gold together(like on a tshirt) or just apple green Smiley

I loooev cute jappanese characters with cute eyes  I collect Alessi kitchenware and really like quirky things.
This is very long, so I should maybe end it here.  I am going to attempt a wist later on, so I will put it in my signature when that is complete.

I am excited about this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps! If anyone loves the 1950's, or harajuku style, or you just want to do a crafty swap in general PM me!  Cheesy

www.wists.com/Creative_Miss_Chris
Creative_Miss_Chris

Theatre is my life dahling...

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 26, 2007 04:26:22 AM »

ARGH! ok sorry I posted by accendent-my stupid cat sat on the keyboard again! arrghhh. sorry I was using ideas from other bios hehe anyhoo!
so yes...as I was saying...

I love cute jappanese characters with cute eyes. I rlove alessi kitchenware aswell! haha me and my mum both love it. thats so cool someone else likes it Tongue
I <3333 flowing , graceful dresses with simple but beautiful designs on them.
Now I'm going to go change my socks as they're wet because I ran outside to see if my school report has been posted yet..which is hasnt *grumbles...meh* but ah well, and I have to print my CV for summer job applications. toodles darilngs! Smiley
Only one more person to go WAHOO!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps! If anyone loves the 1950's, or harajuku style, or you just want to do a crafty swap in general PM me!  Cheesy

www.wists.com/Creative_Miss_Chris
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 74 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Ann Pearlman Reveals Her Favorite Books
Tom Rob Smith Talks About The Secret Speech
Meet Author Nathan McCall
Jane Costello Talks About My Single Friend
Manny Howard Talks About My Empire of Dirt
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...