A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,792
Currently Running With Scissors:
627 Guests and 39 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 74
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: NEWBIES ONLY swap Round 5 (CLOSED; Sendouts July 21st)  (Read 35254 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rojaporcelana

smile darling :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2007 09:34:40 PM »

okay- reason i decided to join, i really want an excuse to craft!!! making stuff for all these different people seems like a verry good muse for creativity- and plus, i get stuff!! and get to talk to my fellow craftsters!! excited to talk to my swap partner, nervous about getting someone that i have no idea what to craft for... but more exctied Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

live the life you have imagined
mystarstyle11
Undescribable

It's an obsession....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2007 09:40:39 PM »

Okay, now I'm jumping a bit ahead, butwhen are we going to find out who are partners are? Just so I have something to look forward to.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007 09:55:48 PM by mystarstyle11 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swaps: OPEN
My Wists
My Blog
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2007 09:44:17 PM »

okay- reason i decided to join, i really want an excuse to craft!!! making stuff for all these different people seems like a verry good muse for creativity- and plus, i get stuff!! and get to talk to my fellow craftsters!! excited to talk to my swap partner, nervous about getting someone that i have no idea what to craft for... but more exctied Cheesy

all very good and valid reasons for wanting to swap! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
honeystarr

i just glued my fingers together...again

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2007 10:08:27 PM »

ok so i filled out the questionaire and now I'm so excited. i'm fixing to go look at what other newbies swapped to see what other people made. yay finally i get to make something for someone! ussually i get the itch to craft and i make something cool and then i have to find a place for it. not that i mind but sometimes i make one thing and i like it so much i make another with a slight variation and then i end up with a roomfull of stuff!! well good luck everyone! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2007 10:17:31 PM »

ok so i filled out the questionaire and now I'm so excited. i'm fixing to go look at what other newbies swapped to see what other people made. yay finally i get to make something for someone! ussually i get the itch to craft and i make something cool and then i have to find a place for it. not that i mind but sometimes i make one thing and i like it so much i make another with a slight variation and then i end up with a roomfull of stuff!! well good luck everyone! Smiley

welcome to the swap!
crafting and then swapping makes me happy because alot of the time I get to try a new craft or expand on the craft abilities I already have. and YES I too like to make things but not have to find a place to put them in my house. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
catdaddytn
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2007 09:17:46 AM »

hi,  This swap sounds fun and the info does describe my feelings.  I just completed my first mail out for a swap.  When I started to read about swaps, I was hoping to see a newbie swap, but did not see one.  I should have been more patient.  I guess I am no longer a newbie.  It sounds like a newbie is one who has NEVER participated in a swap.

I am currently in the matchbox R3 swap.  It's a "little" swap.  It's different from this one in that all of the swap items are "little."  They must fit in a matchbox.

I still feel like a newbie.
Good luck.

catdaddytn
THIS ROCKS   Logged

catdaddytn
palicious

personal swap friendly! PM me anytime :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2007 09:38:29 AM »

Just so you know...I'm super excited to know who my partner will be!  Shocked I'm sure everybody that's participating in this swap can't wait to find it out either!

Any ideas when we will find out whose going to be our partner?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2007 09:50:29 AM »

hi,  This swap sounds fun and the info does describe my feelings.  I just completed my first mail out for a swap.  When I started to read about swaps, I was hoping to see a newbie swap, but did not see one.  I should have been more patient.  I guess I am no longer a newbie.  It sounds like a newbie is one who has NEVER participated in a swap.

I am currently in the matchbox R3 swap.  It's a "little" swap.  It's different from this one in that all of the swap items are "little."  They must fit in a matchbox.

I still feel like a newbie.
Good luck.

catdaddytn

when I first got the itch to try swapping there wasnt a Newbie swap either. So ijust picked a swap that sounded fun and jumped in....needless to say I had no idea what I was doing, I made a ton of mistakes but luckily I had a fabulous organizer who was patient and kind with me! Smiley

Just so you know...I'm super excited to know who my partner will be!  Shocked I'm sure everybody that's participating in this swap can't wait to find it out either!

Any ideas when we will find out whose going to be our partner?

i know you are all excited to see who your partner will be. i will use the questionnaires you filled out to pair you up. i hope none of you have started crafting for this swap because you have to wait and see what your partner would like to receive.

you will find out who your partner is at the end of signups! sometime after the 30th, probably the morning of July 1st
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marshmellow
hello

let's have a knit party!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2007 09:59:08 AM »

Ok, here's my confirmation post?

I am beside myself with excitement!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2007 10:11:31 AM »

Ok, here's my confirmation post?

I am beside myself with excitement!  Grin

awesome! now plase send me your COMPLETED questionnaire marshmellow! Tongue

i can't add you until I have all of your information!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 74 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Go from Long to Short Hair
What Are the Best Layered Haircuts For Thin Hair?
What Are the 2 Best Haircuts With Side Bangs?
What Are the 4 Best Haircuts For Long Hair?
How to Pick Hair Care Products
Latest Blog Articles
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls
Meatless Monday: Texas Pecan Pesto

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...