A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 300,941
Currently Running With Scissors:
603 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pond Friends Swap Gallery  (Read 7772 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

psmommy
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2007 06:17:53 AM »

That fish bowl bag is awesome!!  Also loving the froggie fabric on the potholder!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gala_apples
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2007 12:47:00 PM »

me and fashion_freak decided we were going to swap one medium, and a peice of jewellry. i didn't get a picture of the necklace, but this is the purse i sent her.

hopefully my mom will fall asleep soon, so i can take pictures of what i recieved. not only was i forbidden to buy a new camera, which i have, what fashion freak sent me is being given to her for christmas, as she LOVES frogs. all in all, it's impossible to take pictures right now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2007 01:38:23 PM »

I absolutely adore that fishbowl bag. I cant tell if it's fabric, or fabric and iron ons but its just wonderful
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2007 03:50:23 PM »

meganlorraine- That fishbowl bag is fabulous! And, I love the potholder and the lily pad pincushion! The shrink plastic charms are great-especially the herons!

gala_apples- I really like the purse that you've sent- but then, like your mom, I'm crazy about frogs, too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
ashestoashes

you'd better not mess with major tom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2007 04:21:08 PM »

I love the koi shirt that psmommy made, and the turtle with changable shells is adorable! The potholder is cool too, I used that same fabric for the lining of soupurrvhixin's bag.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists

I dig personal swaps.
kitkabbit
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2007 05:01:51 PM »

When I saw psmommy's potholder that fishie made, I couldn't help but laugh- since I made a lilypad potholder too!  I love hers best, as I can't crochet at all, and I absolutely love the crocheted lilyflower!

The goldfish bag I made for meganlorraine was fun- I used the slouchy pleated bag tutorial, with vintage fabrics for the outside and the lining, and then used printable fabric for the goldfish and attached them with fusible web.  One thing I wish I could have done was zigzag applique the fishies to the bag but as I'm not sure if my very old, inherited sewing machine can do that (and I am learning to sew on my own, not ever having had home ec) I didn't want to try to experiment with that on Meganlorraine's bag for the first time.  I felt that the rounded shape of the bag was perfectly suited to a goldfish bowl!

Megan said that she loved blue herons and unfortunately the only thing I could think of for her was the shrinkies... =(  but I'm thrilled that she loves everything so much.  I figured the purse was a nice and practical swap item to send her!

this was tons of fun!  can't wait to see the other stuff ppl post!!

~k

oh, and psmommy, I got the froggie fabric at my local joann's so take a look next time you go!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007 09:34:06 PM by kitkabbit » THIS ROCKS   Logged

fishie
she of the sea

perfecting neuroticism since 1984

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2007 08:05:43 PM »

When I saw psmommy's potholder, I couldn't help but laugh- since I made a lilypad potholder too!  I love hers best, as I can't crochet at all, and I absolutely love the crocheted lilyflower!

I can't crochet either Wink  That lily pad is ALLL knit,  baby.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If it lives in the water or flies in the air, I'm in love with it. In New Zealand I saw a flying fish and almost wet myself.

Blog!
Etsy!
Wists!
meganlorraine
-Meg

Do what you like: Like what you do

« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2007 12:13:04 AM »

I have to admit the best thing about this bag... It holds all my knitting and crafty stuff I take to work with me with out all the needles poking through!! (my old craft bad was knitted and in terrible need of a wash) I'm still lovin it  Grin
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007 12:49:20 PM by meganlorraine » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need bottle cap earrings with pictures of my kitty. Will swap anything for them!!!!!!

Pinterest- http://pinterest.com/meganlorraine/

I love personal swaps and would love some help making quilt squares. Let me know if you're interested!
psmommy
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2007 06:43:26 AM »

oh, and psmommy, I got the froggie fabric at my local joann's so take a look next time you go!

Yay!  I'm going to Joann's this weekend to look for Pooh Bear fabric for my nephew's quilt!  I'll have to look for the froggies while I'm there!  Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FASHION_freak
Live, laugh, love

« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2007 03:05:24 PM »

me and fashion_freak decided we were going to swap one medium, and a peice of jewellry. i didn't get a picture of the necklace, but this is the purse i sent her.

hopefully my mom will fall asleep soon, so i can take pictures of what i recieved. not only was i forbidden to buy a new camera, which i have, what fashion freak sent me is being given to her for christmas, as she LOVES frogs. all in all, it's impossible to take pictures right now.

Thanks for posting a picture of my cute lil' purse for me! My digital camera zonked out on me of course. Go figure! I hope your Momma loves what I crafted for her!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007 05:06:35 PM by rackycoo - Reason: to remove quoted photo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love, Gail

wist - the things I want & love
etsy shop - buy a thing or two

I love Edward Cullen! <3
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Apricot and Cheddar Chicken Melt Recipe
Homemade Pizza Bread
How to Make Pizza Quesadillas
How to Make Pizza Pinwheels
How to Make Mac and Cheese in a Rice Cooker
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...